ADVERTISEMENT

Who is more likely to do the following a Liberal or Conservative?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Attack police viciously? Liberals
Loot / riot/ burn down innocent peoples business? Liberals
Stand with and protect business and property using 2nd amendment rights? Conservatives
Stand in front of the face of a National Guardsman screaming and spitting? Liberals
Use the George Floyd murder as an excuse to tear cities apart? Liberals
Use the Floyd murder to attack cops and innocent people? Liberals
Attack innocent people in Seattle and Portland beating the crap out of innocent people under the name Antifa? Liberals
Find the video and murder of George Floyd disgusting and horrible? Conservatives and liberals equally
Who understands that dispatching the Nat'l Guard is a move to assist cities, protect the innocent and restore law and order? Conservatives
Who thinks that dispatching the Nat'l Guard is some "trick" to Federalizing our country by the President? Liberals
Which States/ cities have it the worst liberal or conservative with the homeless and rioting? Liberal
Finally a question for all on here; We all saw the horrid, disgusting act by the Police Officers who killed George Floyd on video camera but what about the 76 people shot and over 20 killed (including a 6 year old little girl) in Chicago ALL IN THE LAST 2 WEEKENDS? How about them? Where are the peaceful protests? Where is the outrage? Where is the game plan? When will one of those DEMOCRATIC MAYORS of CHICAGO do something about it?
Bet you can't answer that one...................................

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Country is divided and will be more divided than ever after this. Drew Brees might as well retire for stating his opinion which i share the same opinion as him. So i assume Ed Reed feels the same about me. I can live with that.

The Chicago Tribune reports there have been more than 1,200 people shot in Chicago this year and there have been more than 220 homicides - the vast majority of which were shooting deaths. The gun violence surged over the long Memorial Day weekend, when nine people were killed and another 27 wounded in shootings.

85 shot, 24 fatally, over Chicago’s most violent weekend of 2020

See above. How sad. How tragic. Mostly Black on Black. Why? Where is the plan? Where is Lightfoot the Mayor? Where was Emmanuel the prior Mayor? Where is the outrage, the protests, the curfews? Where is the rioting? Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? How long will they allow this?
How would you like to be a cop on the graveyard shift in South Chicago with this crime? Would you be scared / nervous? Would you have an itchy trigger finger?
How can this be in a major league US city? I await the excuses................

See above. How sad. How tragic. Mostly Black on Black. Why? Where is the plan? Where is Lightfoot the Mayor? Where was Emmanuel the prior Mayor? Where is the outrage, the protests, the curfews? Where is the rioting? Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? How long will they allow this?
How would you like to be a cop on the graveyard shift in South Chicago with this crime? Would you be scared / nervous? Would you have an itchy trigger finger?
How can this be in a major league US city? I await the excuses................
I could never be a cop. I have anger issues and i would get fired putting up with what they put up with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT