ADVERTISEMENT

Why Asian Americans are under attack

Here's the thing about guys like @cdwright40 @hawaiian cane and others. They simply can not ever say that their Party nor any member or policy of their Party is wrong or they disagree with it. That's a robot. That's a parrot. That's a politicians dream come true. Numerous times I personally have said I disagree with Trump or a policy including dumb tweets (not all) name calling, saying dumb shyt, speaking about science and medicine when he is not a scientist nor doctor. Just some examples. It's not hard to be a free thinker. It makes for a better system. If a person like these 2 (and others) just agree with everything then they are just robots. That just bothers the crap out of me.
You are describing YOURSELF sir. We told you what a POS Donald Trump was. You decided he wasn't and that you would back a POS that attacked the US Capital. Now what is happening is you are spending every waking day trying to prove to yourself you did not back a POS by looking for false equivalences. It's sad to be honest. Your false equivalences here everyday equate to the guy that said he got Rosanne Barr pregnant in response to the guy who got Beyonce pregnant. It's not the same thing....lol. We don't care about your complaints about BLM peaceful protest (No bodies) and the nobel peace prize nominees vs Our sitting president inciting an attack on our country not seen is 1812. You are describing yourself. YOu are not a free thinker. You are a follower. Compromised by social engineering. Relegated to partisan nonsense you are told to repost because you are owned. You don't even read the articles. You are a Russian Bot to me.

That’s YOUR viewpoint. I respect differing opinions, not asinine untruthful statements that you make.
Only you would defend canesports most disrespected poster. Called out by the vast majority of the board, NOT just me as you allude to.
Thanks for proving my point!
Look in the mirror, the one that doesn't “accept opposing view points” is you!
You are simply trying to exonerate the viewpoints coming from the right wingers. Your lawmakers in the Senate and the house that are Republican keep uttering untruthful statements and firmly believe if they say it often and keep insisting its validity all Americans will believe its true.
A perfect example is the fraudulent claims by DJT the 2020 elections were stolen. All your law makers have embolden him and are complicit. A few days after the attack on our nations capital, House minority leader Kevin McCarthy CA--R and Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell KY-R both expressed disappointment and outrage.
Recently both have walked back on those statements. Not necessary to look in the mirror when we have a former president extolling the insurrectionists and trying to dismantle our democracy.

You are describing YOURSELF sir. We told you what a POS Donald Trump was. You decided he wasn't and that you would back a POS that attacked the US Capital. Now what is happening is you are spending every waking day trying to prove to yourself you did not back a POS by looking for false equivalences. It's sad to be honest. Your false equivalences here everyday equate to the guy that said he got Rosanne Barr pregnant in response to the guy who got Beyonce pregnant. It's not the same thing....lol. We don't care about your complaints about BLM peaceful protest (No bodies) and the nobel peace prize nominees vs Our sitting president inciting an attack on our country not seen is 1812. You are describing yourself. YOu are not a free thinker. You are a follower. Compromised by social engineering. Relegated to partisan nonsense you are told to repost because you are owned. You don't even read the articles. You are a Russian Bot to me.
Do you read what you write parrot?

Man I must have missed when DJT joined Antifa and BLM

Sadly it continues today in Africa
Lets not forget that the Romans were involved in slavery when they conquered Northern Europe. Germanic people, Celtic people, Spain, etc., very little to nothing is mentioned. Its to keep the old narrative flowing and the reinforcement that Africans started slavery. It is often repeated "Africans started slavery." Its to get people to believe Africans did it to themselves and that white slave owners got the idea and concept of slavery from Africans. These are fallacies and when these statements are made they are disingenuous. Very little to almost nothing is mentioned of slavery under the Roman empire. The reason is it is not proper for folks to see whites were enslaving whites. Blacks should be looked upon as barbarians who initiated slavery.
Lets not forget there were different types of slavery. The historical perspective on this topic as often been murdered and adulterated. When people say it was Blacks that started slavery, they feel vindicated and use it as a trump card.

Lets not forget that the Romans were involved in slavery when they conquered Northern Europe. Germanic people, Celtic people, Spain, etc., very little to nothing is mentioned. Its to keep the old narrative flowing and the reinforcement that Africans started slavery. It is often repeated "Africans started slavery." Its to get people to believe Africans did it to themselves and that white slave owners got the idea and concept of slavery from Africans. These are fallacies and when these statements are made they are disingenuous. Very little to almost nothing is mentioned of slavery under the Roman empire. The reason is it is not proper for folks to see whites were enslaving whites. Blacks should be looked upon as barbarians who initiated slavery.
Lets not forget there were different types of slavery. The historical perspective on this topic as often been murdered and adulterated. When people say it was Blacks that started slavery, they feel vindicated and use it as a trump card.
You gonna throw that one on the Egyptians too? F#ck it let’s go back to Mesopotamia while we are at it.

I suggest you look at the Diamond Mine Workers Sri Lanka and other African nations. $15 per hour??

Oh I’m very aware but You won’t hear Hawaiian utter those words. By the way Shabbat Shalom
Cash, I agree the Jews were slaves of the Egyptians. But we cannot take a 20th, 21st century mindset and apply it to 15th, 16th century people. It doesnt work that way. I believe HJ, you and a few others up until now share the belief and have the desire to keep Americans thinking Blacks are soley responsible for the emergence of slavery. you wanted to keep the knowledge of Romes enslavement of Northern Europeans under raps. The Greeks were also involved in slavery. You guys go thru life hoping no one hits a nerve. I bet if a white guy revealed the slavery issue with the romans you guys wouldnt be harping. But since a person of a minority group shares the knowledge, its a no, no. Hyenas gonna hyena

Reactions: cdwright40
LMAO.....reading hyena mindsets is just pure wonderment. Hey, let's not talk about our slavery here where white people enslaved black people because that was in the past. I had nothing to do with it over 400 years ago. Instead let's talk about thousands of years ago when blacks enslaved blacks. I wish you guys knew how this actually sounds. Regardless of if it is intentional.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Cash, I agree the Jews were slaves of the Egyptians. But we cannot take a 20th, 21st century mindset and apply it to 15th, 16th century people. It doesnt work that way. I believe HJ, you and a few others up until now share the belief and have the desire to keep Americans thinking Blacks are soley responsible for the emergence of slavery. you wanted to keep the knowledge of Romes enslavement of Northern Europeans under raps. The Greeks were also involved in slavery. You guys go thru life hoping no one hits a nerve. I bet if a white guy revealed the slavery issue with the romans you guys wouldnt be harping. But since a person of a minority group shares the knowledge, its a no, no. Hyenas gonna hyena
Every single empire in human history utilized slave labor. But it's history, most live in the present, some choose not to.

Every single empire in human history utilized slave labor. But it's history, most live in the present, some choose not to.
Those that forget history by only living in the present are doomed to repeat it. Everyone knows this or at least they should. It's called progress. The only progress we have seen as a civilization is always remembering our history. Not just the good history or a white washed version but an accurate account of our history.

We have a tendency to close a blind eye to reality. That's what negatively affects us as a civilization. We have to build on our success and learn from our mistakes constantly.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I think you have it backwards. You’re trying to change the mindset and say it’s something different now than it was 4000 years ago. It’s not but the overall culture of the world is. Certain people are trying to paint a picture of something that just isn’t factual.

Every race has been involved in slaves! This is another huge problem I have with the 1619 movement, on top of the fact it’s based off a complete lie.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
I think you have it backwards. You’re trying to change the mindset and say it’s something different now than it was 4000 years ago. It’s not but the overall culture of the world is. Certain people are trying to paint a picture of something that just isn’t factual.

Every race has been involved in slaves! This is another huge problem I have with the 1619 movement, on top of the fact it’s based off a complete lie.
HJ thinks blacks are soley responsible for slavery? Where did hawaiiin get that crap from?

Slavery is a complex topic. Historically it began 11,000 years ago in Sumer, Mesopotamia and has been part of virtually every society at some time. Check some history books on "Roman Slavery". "Slavery in ancient Rome differed from it's modern form in that it was not based on race. Slaves at that time were generally prisoners of war, sailors captured and sold by pirates or slaves bought outside of Roman territory. Physicians and accountants were frequently slaves .. and Greek slaves were highly prized due to being generally well educated". None of that changes the fact that the african slave traders from Africa were feeding the Atlantic slave trade .. with a focal point being distribution ports in Portugal .. during the 1600's when slaves began appearing in the English colonies.

Slavery is a complex topic. Historically it began 11,000 years ago in Sumer, Mesopotamia and has been part of virtually every society at some time. Check some history books on "Roman Slavery". "Slavery in ancient Rome differed from it's modern form in that it was not based on race. Slaves at that time were generally prisoners of war, sailors captured and sold by pirates or slaves bought outside of Roman territory. Physicians and accountants were frequently slaves .. and Greek slaves were highly prized due to being generally well educated". None of that changes the fact that the african slave traders from Africa were feeding the Atlantic slave trade .. with a focal point being distribution ports in Portugal .. during the 1600's when slaves began appearing in the English colonies.
Not saying slavery didnt exist in Africa. There were different kinds of slavery through out the world.. Slavery wasnt just slavery. Slavery in West Africa was overwhelming in the context of what can be best described as domestic servitude. In which slaves would work in the house of the master and retained some freedoms. Domestic slaves were sometimes considered a member of the master's family. In some cases slaves had slaves themselves. The slaves could own their profits from their labor in land or products and could marry and pass their land ownership to their children in many cases. To understand the nature of slavery in Africa, The longest lasting empire in African history, The Mali empire's had their own decree on slavery. Their decree stated:
1. Do not ill treat the slaves. We are the master of the slaves but not the bag that he carries. This is proof harsh treatment towards slaves were prohibited. Testament of this humane treatment of slaves in Mali is a slave named Mansa, who was a slave before he became king of the Mali empire. Quite significant. This ideology of slavery in Mali was enforced from the 13th century to the 17th century.
So the question becomes how di one become a slave in West Africa? there were 2 ways. It depends on the socio-political atmosphere of the given region and your social status. The overwhelming majority of slaves were war captives between rival ethnic groups. If religion is added to the mix its even more complex. The most renowned scholar of Timbuktu, the Songhai scholar Ahmed Baba. He pretty much defined who could legitimately who could enslave other people and who could legitimately be enslave themselves within the Songhai empire. The opinions of Baba went on to shape the attitudes of Muslims in West Africa on the legitimacy of slavery in West Africa and the permissability of trading slaves. He even went on categorize a list of ethnic groups he deemed as "Enslaveable."
So 21st century morality level is attained in all likelihood by way of historical hindsight.

If it weren’t a glass pipe then you’d wouldn’t have screwed up the quote boxes putting your reply in my quote box.😂
Correct reply is "then you would'nt , not you'd would'nt. And correct phrase for quote isnt screwing up the quote boxes, its quote box. How many quote boxes do you need? You added quote boxes to try to make yourself appear larger than life. Petty. Hyena gonna Hyena

Reactions: cdwright40
Correct reply is "then you would'nt , not you'd would'nt. And correct phrase for quote isnt screwing up the quote boxes, its quote box. How many quote boxes do you need? You added quote boxes to try to make yourself appear larger than life. Petty. Hyena gonna Hyena
I dont usually criticize on grammar but since you have a thing about glass pipes the grammatical errors are due to trying to use the keyboard with one hand and glass pipe in the other. Couldnt wait for another hit???

Meth Zombie gonna Meth Zombie

Nice try. Im way past that age. To demand how old someone is thats age discrimination.
No one is demanding that you verify your age, it's your on going dialogue that dictates how old and naive or just how plain dumb you are. I would like to think that you are young and naive.

Not saying slavery didnt exist in Africa. There were different kinds of slavery through out the world.. Slavery wasnt just slavery. Slavery in West Africa was overwhelming in the context of what can be best described as domestic servitude. In which slaves would work in the house of the master and retained some freedoms. Domestic slaves were sometimes considered a member of the master's family. In some cases slaves had slaves themselves. The slaves could own their profits from their labor in land or products and could marry and pass their land ownership to their children in many cases. To understand the nature of slavery in Africa, The longest lasting empire in African history, The Mali empire's had their own decree on slavery. Their decree stated:
1. Do not ill treat the slaves. We are the master of the slaves but not the bag that he carries. This is proof harsh treatment towards slaves were prohibited. Testament of this humane treatment of slaves in Mali is a slave named Mansa, who was a slave before he became king of the Mali empire. Quite significant. This ideology of slavery in Mali was enforced from the 13th century to the 17th century.
So the question becomes how di one become a slave in West Africa? there were 2 ways. It depends on the socio-political atmosphere of the given region and your social status. The overwhelming majority of slaves were war captives between rival ethnic groups. If religion is added to the mix its even more complex. The most renowned scholar of Timbuktu, the Songhai scholar Ahmed Baba. He pretty much defined who could legitimately who could enslave other people and who could legitimately be enslave themselves within the Songhai empire. The opinions of Baba went on to shape the attitudes of Muslims in West Africa on the legitimacy of slavery in West Africa and the permissability of trading slaves. He even went on categorize a list of ethnic groups he deemed as "Enslaveable."
So 21st century morality level is attained in all likelihood by way of historical hindsight.
If you want to take a more modern look at slavery ,look no further than WW2 where the Nazi's enslaved Jews ,Gypsies, political prisoners, Pols because they were deemed inferior, Russians and others. They were forced to work in these concentration camps and if not capable of working they were shot or gassed. These slaves were worked until they dropped at which time the Nazi's disposed of them. The Nazi's went further using their skin for lampshades and body fat for soap. The gold was removed from their teeth, the hair was used as well.
Can you say that at any time in history that 6 million Blacks were killed over a seven or eight year period? That's just Jews, how about the Pols, Russians and others? While Blacks were enslaved many years ago in the U.S. , the genocide doesn't compare to what happened to other groups in recent times.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
If you want to take a more modern look at slavery ,look no further than WW2 where the Nazi's enslaved Jews ,Gypsies, political prisoners, Pols because they were deemed inferior, Russians and others. They were forced to work in these concentration camps and if not capable of working they were shot or gassed. These slaves were worked until they dropped at which time the Nazi's disposed of them. The Nazi's went further using their skin for lampshades and body fat for soap. The gold was removed from their teeth, the hair was used as well.
Can you say that at any time in history that 6 million Blacks were killed over a seven or eight year period? That's just Jews, how about the Pols, Russians and others? While Blacks were enslaved many years ago in the U.S. , the genocide doesn't compare to what happened to other groups in recent times.
Its unfortunate there are no records on slaves that perished while they were on ships that sank and /or slaves that died during their journey. They couldve succumbed to starvation, disease, abuse. The ships crew could have met the same fate. In all likelihood slaves were forced to live in their own filth which couldve resulted in their deaths. Disease could have spread to crew members, which severely affected their navigational skills. The crew couldve died on the voyage or run aground on uncharted land, never to be rescued.

Its unfortunate there are no records on slaves that perished while they were on ships that sank and /or slaves that died during their journey. They couldve succumbed to starvation, disease, abuse. The ships crew could have met the same fate. In all likelihood slaves were forced to live in their own filth which couldve resulted in their deaths. Disease could have spread to crew members, which severely affected their navigational skills. The crew couldve died on the voyage or run aground on uncharted land, never to be rescued.
More than what the Nazi's enslaved during WW2?

I am sympathetic to any people or race enslaved. Currently, Muslims in Chinese concentration camps. Millions upon millions of innocent people were killed during the Nazi scourge in the late 30's and 40's. Fairly recent. More recent is the NATO involvement during the Clinton era involving the Serbs and Croates. The Serbs had Concentration camps in full swing until NATO , with U.S. support, stopped the genocide. How many innocent were killed ? Now we have the Chinese Communists. Life is cheap there. They don't give a f--k about the value of human life.
I feel bad for all the Negro
Slaves that died due to their slavery. Can't go back and can't reverse history. Just like you can't reverse the genocide in Europe and Africa and Asia since.
Just don't even try to compare the losses to modern times. It's all wrong!

Now that this is out in the open on glass pipes, folks will know where to find them. You are their reference

History is filled with periods of brutal treatment to virtually every group. Look what the Brits did to the Irish .. starved over 1 million to death during the "famine" that lasted 5 years or so (over 10% of the population at that time), and at the same time the Brits continued to export grain and beef to Great Britain. Had soldiers literally bayonetting Irish Catholic newborns so they wouldn't grow into adults and become a threat. Irish Catholics weren't permitted to OWN land .. they "rented" farmland and paid Brit land owners "rent" twice a year .. and had no contractual protection to rent rates. They would be evicted at a whim and the house they had built was burned. They in effect were slaves. The British Government recently issued an "apology" to the Irish.

More than what the Nazi's enslaved during WW2?
No one knows how many slaves died while in service, on their way to their destination. Incarceration, torture, starvation, hard labor all contributed. The number of Jews who died during the holocaust is 6Mil+. Horrifying. equally horrifying are the number of American Indians that died due to all of the above. It is estimated in the mid 1400s there close to 12 mil Indians on the US continent. By the late 1890's there were a little over 500,000. And now they are on reservations which is a fancy word for concentration camps.
We always hear our law makers placing emphasis on National Holocaust Day in remembrance of Jews who perished. Meanwhile America has its own holocaust with the sufferings of American Indians; diabetes, alcoholism, heart disease, liver disease. They still live in squalor, sometimes 2, 3 families living under one roof while on the Rez. Attempts on desecrating their lands continue. Shameful, disgusting, appalling.
And we continue to give mega bucks to an Israeli state that is a advocate of ethnic cleansing and nothing is done for our American Indian nations. A huge, huge disconnect.

No one knows how many slaves died while in service, on their way to their destination. Incarceration, torture, starvation, hard labor all contributed. The number of Jews who died during the holocaust is 6Mil+. Horrifying. equally horrifying are the number of American Indians that died due to all of the above. It is estimated in the mid 1400s there close to 12 mil Indians on the US continent. By the late 1890's there were a little over 500,000. And now they are on reservations which is a fancy word for concentration camps.
We always hear our law makers placing emphasis on National Holocaust Day in remembrance of Jews who perished. Meanwhile America has its own holocaust with the sufferings of American Indians; diabetes, alcoholism, heart disease, liver disease. They still live in squalor, sometimes 2, 3 families living under one roof while on the Rez. Attempts on desecrating their lands continue. Shameful, disgusting, appalling.
And we continue to give mega bucks to an Israeli state that is a advocate of ethnic cleansing and nothing is done for our American Indian nations. A huge, huge disconnect.
I don't know, the Indians I am familiar with are getting rich with their Casinos on their reservations. Now if some are living below standard, they need to take it up with their tribal elders and elevate their standard of living.
To say that the Israelis are participating in ethnic cleansing is the most rediculous statement , possibly ever made on this site. The Palestinians launched over 4,000 rockets into Israel to indiscriminately kill Israeli citizens. I believe that the Israelis had amazing restraint and should have wiped out any opposition to their existence in Gaza and in Northern Israel.
An analogy is when you are diagnosed with Cancer you do anything and everything to get rid of it. Unfortunately, the Palestinians are a Cancer.

I don't know, the Indians I am familiar with are getting rich with their Casinos on their reservations. Now if some are living below standard, they need to take it up with their tribal elders and elevate their standard of living.
To say that the Israelis are participating in ethnic cleansing is the most rediculous statement , possibly ever made on this site. The Palestinians launched over 4,000 rockets into Israel to indiscriminately kill Israeli citizens. I believe that the Israelis had amazing restraint and should have wiped out any opposition to their existence in Gaza and in Northern Israel.
An analogy is when you are diagnosed with Cancer you do anything and everything to get rid of it. Unfortunately, the Palestinians are a Cancer.
How is it ridiculous when the US govt gives billions of $$$$ each year to the state of Israel?? IDF using rubber bullets on children? Those events that took place soon after 1948 is proof enough. Meanwhile, Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahu is probably stuffing his pockets with some of the money, every year. Also, the Israeli govt swears their people are the chosen people because of a covenant with god. If that were true would god be pleased with the ethnic cleansing? Lets not forget not all Palestinians are Muslim. A considerable number of Palestinians are Christians, but the Israeli govt doesnt give a flying F_ _K.

@Allied2651 the New Israeli1 state since 1950, has been sending raw sewage flowing from Israeli settlements into areas where Palestinians live. To prevent people from getting clean water is one way of depriving ones existence. They are taking away a peoples basic need: Safe water. When a state does this one should expect the other side to fight back.

How is it ridiculous when the US govt gives billions of $$$$ each year to the state of Israel?? IDF using rubber bullets on children? Those events that took place soon after 1948 is proof enough. Meanwhile, Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahu is probably stuffing his pockets with some of the money, every year. Also, the Israeli govt swears their people are the chosen people because of a covenant with god. If that were true would god be pleased with the ethnic cleansing? Lets not forget not all Palestinians are Muslim. A considerable number of Palestinians are Christians, but the Israeli govt doesnt give a flying F_ _K.
Just pointing out the blatant lies here. It’s like a wishlist of leftwing bullshit.

@Allied2651 the New Israeli1 state since 1950, has been sending raw sewage flowing from Israeli settlements into areas where Palestinians live. To prevent people from getting clean water is one way of depriving ones existence. They are taking away a peoples basic need: Safe water. When a state does this one should expect the other side to fight back.
Hawaiian .. the entire situation has been initiated and perpetuated by the Palestinian position that Israel has no right to have their own sovereign state. Hamas wants ALL of Israel and they want all Israelis dead. Hamas continuously uses schools and hospitals as cover for rocket installations .. they act like pure animals. The Israelis have been defending themselves and in my opinion have acted with restraint .. given the degree of provocation by the PLO and now Hamas.

Hawaiian .. the entire situation has been initiated and perpetuated by the Palestinian position that Israel has no right to have their own sovereign state. Hamas wants ALL of Israel and they want all Israelis dead. Hamas continuously uses schools and hospitals as cover for rocket installations .. they act like pure animals. The Israelis have been defending themselves and in my opinion have acted with restraint .. given the degree of provocation by the PLO and now Hamas.
Bottom line is when one has his/her back to the wall, its 2 choices. Either submit to the demands of your oppressors or fight back. A rocket science degree isnt necessary. It may also be a case where both sides feel if a compromise is reached it will mean extinction for both.

Where is their ethnic cleansing? Your making shit up.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT