ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Obama “Guarantee”

G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
He would not interfere in the Hillary probe?

Yet........

Page wrote in a Sept. 2, 2016, text exchange with Strzok that she was preparing the talking points because “POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing.” She was referring to President Obama in the text.

Somebody lied!

Because in April 2016 Osama said this on TV

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations,” Obama said. “I do not talk to the FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it.”

Reactions: Strack_Cane
So wanting to be briefed on something equates to interfering with it.....GOT IT! When the President of Miami watches my canes play or ask what's happening with the program, it definitely means he is interfering with the outcome of the game. Please. Stop!

So wanting to be briefed on something equates to interfering with it.....GOT IT! When the President of Miami watches my canes play or ask what's happening with the program, it definitely means he is interfering with the outcome of the game. Please. Stop!

What business was it if his? He didn’t need to be briefed on shit! Please stop! And if you come back and say he’s was the president smack yourself. He had nothing to do with it, he wasn’t a FBI investigator. Lmao at your comparing a football team to a criminal investigation! Bozo!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
What business was it if his? He didn’t need to be briefed on shit! Please stop! And if you come back and say he’s was the president smack yourself. He had nothing to do with it, he wasn’t a FBI investigator. Lmao at your comparing a football team to a criminal investigation! Bozo!
Yes, it is his business. That is ridiculous. You don't determine what the presidents business is....he does.

Lol you mad cause he lied and you can’t defend it!
Like i said...i don't think he lied. You mad because all Trump has done is use campaign funds to pay off skanks, Golf, tweet, live off Obamas accomplishments, get sued, get investigated and fire employees as he uses the greatest office in the world like his private reality show? Not to mention his Russian cuckery.

A criminal investigation is not a football game and has different rules. Obama answered he didn’t talk to AG so he couldn’t be later charged with anything. I’m sure you’ve heard of obstruction of justice.

Obama wanting to know what is going on in an investigation is not interfering with an investigation. They are not the same thing. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Job 1 is protect this country....which is more than i can say Trump would ever do.

Yes, it is his business. That is ridiculous. You don't determine what the presidents business is....he does.

Like i said...i don't think he lied. You mad because all Trump has done is use campaign funds to pay off skanks, Golf, tweet, live off Obamas accomplishments, get sued, get investigated and fire employees as he uses the greatest office in the world like his private reality show? Not to mention his Russian cuckery.

Obama wanting to know what is going on in an investigation is not interfering with an investigation. They are not the same thing. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Job 1 is protect this country....which is more than i can say Trump would ever do.

60345419.jpg

I like the game Bozo Buckets.

Reactions: G-Town Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT