ADVERTISEMENT

Obama’s words..........

G-Town Indian

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2012
Gaffney S.C.
I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations,” Obama said on “Fox News Sunday.” “I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.”

Now listen to Lisa Page text messages!

“I can tell you why you’re having that meeting”

“It’s not what you think”

Struck replies

Talking Points for the Director?”

Lisa

“Yes, POTUS wants to know everything!”

Obama was a liar! I watched that interview!

@cdwright40 @Raoul2 Thoughts?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Just curious.......are we allowed to impeach someone who is no longer in office? Kind of like how the NCAA can vacate wins?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Just curious.......are we allowed to impeach someone who is no longer in office? Kind of like how the NCAA can vacate wins?

Impeach implies “still sitting”, which he is not.
He can still be charged will multiple crimes though. If Jeff Sessions doesn’t open up a 2nd special council investigation he should be fired. In my opinion, he’s waiting for the IG report, which is over 1,000,000 pages long now to come out, then the shit will hit the fan.

Dam!!! So, let me get this straight??? You want a president impeached that is out of office, and the standing POTUS gets a pass???

Reactions: cems52
Great response, Cems on that rock again. Typical crack head always telling stories for that rock
Yeah right. Night after night these nut job right wingers come on this site and push their lies hoping no one notices. You people need to chill and sit your azzes down and let Mueller do his job. Are you afraid of what he might find?

Yeah right. Night after night these nut job right wingers come on this site and push their lies hoping no one notices. You people need to chill and sit your azzes down and let Mueller do his job. Are you afraid of what he might find?
Nobody is afraid Cems, the act is tired. All you do is lie and play stupid. Honestly you have a problem with lying. Sociopath

Reactions: BreakingCane
Nobody is afraid Cems, the act is tired. All you do is lie and play stupid. Honestly you have a problem with lying. Sociopath
Look. There is no act. Mueller will either find Trump broke the law or not. But my money is on Mueller finding the "goods".

Dam!!! So, let me get this straight??? You want a president impeached that is out of office, and the standing POTUS gets a pass???

Where did your retarded ass came from? How can you impeach a person who isn’t president? Do you know what that word means? Obviously not. And who said anything about impeachment? Dude, if you are going to come over here, you have to at least be able to read above a 3rd grade level!

Last edited:
Look. There is no act. Mueller will either find Trump broke the law or not. But my money is on Mueller finding the "goods".
Yeah that’s a shock! Again you play blind to facts! Either way Obama is gone! The people spoke! Get over it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT