ADVERTISEMENT

Wins Just Keep Rolling In Today.

Texas has just ordered all schools K - 12 to be open for Fall. Will post as soon as link is available.
The rules laid out by the education agency call for daily on-campus learning to be available for all parents who would like their students to learn in school each day. It also allows parents to choose an option for remote learning for their children, either initially or at any point as the year progresses.

-same as Florida's order. there will be outbreaks and they will be followed by outbreaks, which will be followed by teachers in hospitals

The rules laid out by the education agency call for daily on-campus learning to be available for all parents who would like their students to learn in school each day. It also allows parents to choose an option for remote learning for their children, either initially or at any point as the year progresses.

-same as Florida's order. there will be outbreaks and they will be followed by outbreaks, which will be followed by teachers in hospitals

I hope your "predictions" are as good as CDC or Fauci.
Time to get back to normal.

Texas has just ordered all schools K - 12 to be open for Fall. Will post as soon as link is available.
I'm sure I tried the "I can't go to school today Mom because I might catch the Hong Kong Flu" in 1968 when I was 9. I'm sure Mom then promptly pulled out the balloon switch(this thin balsa wood 4 ft piece of terror) that got my ass to the classroom.

Trump has threatened to take away their funding if they don’t open....So yeah..All The Schools will be open ..Students, Teachers, Staff’s health be dammed..

Trump has threatened to take away their funding if they don’t open....So yeah..All The Schools will be open ..Students, Teachers, Staff’s health be dammed..

Those poor teachers will have to go work, life is so unfair. By the way, not only are the kids at about zero risk, they are extremely low transmitters of the virus.

You are the most negative person I’ve ever seen, you don’t want any kind of success. I’m sure it pains you to know how low the Covid death rate is in Florida,

According to the science, and I’m not talking about fake Democrat science, your statement about teachers is absolutely false.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT