ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, please everyone. Let's stop the looting!PS...Wear a mask!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
99133586_10158008300460090_8311345519779643392_n.jpg

I am now offering a clown school BOGO package. Any class gets you another one for free. Hit me up if any clown here is interested. Peace.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
As our President likes to say and I’m paraphrasing..” When they start looting..We’ll start shooting”.....

You do realize that by offering your clown school, what ever your joke was, makes you the headmaster Clown biggest Clown of all ? I have nothing against self-realization or, to borrow from Tarentino, what Alcoholics call a moment of Clarity, I just wanted to check cuz you don't come off as a got it together, one with the universe, type person :confused:

You do realize that by offering your clown school, what ever your joke was, makes you the headmaster Clown biggest Clown of all ? I have nothing against self-realization or, to borrow from Tarentino, what Alcoholics call a moment of Clarity, I just wanted to check cuz you don't come off as a got it together, one with the universe, type person :confused:
Remember when you have a clown in the Oval Office you need a clown school to support him..Doesn’t that make sense to you..

In other news there are several species of rodents. Antifa being one of the more undesirable species is predominately white-ish in color. Another very undesirable species of rodent is the BLM species that’s typically darker in color. There’s clearly a rodent infestation in these liberal led cities that literally everyone of these riots are taking place in. This must be what liberals mean when they say they want to see our country unified. Equal looting/rioting opportunity for rodents of all species coming together for a unified anarchy. Pelocy must be so proud. She’s like pita throwing rocks at the exterminators as they try and get rid of a rat infestation.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Over 50 percent of violent crimes committed by 6 percent of the population-black males. This doesnt excuse Floyds treatment and his death. Perhaps some young black men should take up other pursuits than criminal behavior and then they won't have to worry about the police. As for the white leftist goons using black anger to further their nefarious aims-they should be branded as traitors and given the full measure of justice.
If the FBI had been using its resources to go after domestic terrorists like BLM and ANTI FA instead of trying to overthrow Trump we would have been in a better place now.
The majority of Americans are not prejudiced .If you work hard stay in school and apply yourself you can succeed. Most of us are sickened by Floyd's death and the unnecessary looting and destruction that followed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT