ADVERTISEMENT

You know what’s crazy?

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
I’m in an industry where I’m face to face with 100’s of people a day mostly people that are financially comfortable and normal upstanding citizens with good kids. That’s not what’s crazy lol, just listen.

The government conspiracy theories I hear from so many people every day would blow your mind. These are normal, mostly educated successful people that aren’t just board dreamers. Can’t say I agree with a lot of what they’re saying but what so many people think our government is capable of is pretty sad because to even a small degree some of it’s probably true.

Again I don’t necessarily believe any of their theories but I can’t blame them for having such little faith in our government because the fact of the matter is that our government as well as other governing bodies abroad have proven time and time again that scandalous conspiracies have and do take place. There are agendas at the expense of the common man and that’s a fact. We have a pretty good idea that 99% of these conspiracies are BS but if even 1% of what’s being thrown out there is true, that’s crazy. It’s just enough to let normal peoples heads go way out there.

Tuskegee experiment actually happened. The weaponization of the irs happened. Nixon actually did what he did (big brother shit). Abe Lincoln absolutely had a room in the white that was used for séances. Our government 100% colabetated with the American mafia during ww2, etc, etc.

You don’t have to agree with all or any of these normal peoples conspiracy theories but you can’t blame them for thinking this stuff because are government as well as others abroad have proven time and time again that they are capable of just about anything.

one conspiracy For example that I believe to be true is that powerful public figures conspired to have Epstein killed and had it covered up.

i’ve literally heard everything from the vaccines have trackers in them to it’s bill gates destroying imune systems for population control to political under ground sex trade parties (Epstein didn’t go to prison and die for no reason) and I don’t believe he was sent to prison because he was simply caught by some random underage hooker. Corruption, scandal and conspiracy are real enough to let anyones head drift.

i use to think that tv series house of cards was just sensationalism and mass exaggeration but now a days, I’m not so sure.

illuminate sounds like crazy folk lore but a lot of smart people believe it.

Last edited:
I’m in an industry where I’m face to face with 100’s of people a day mostly people that are financially comfortable and normal upstanding citizens with good kids. That’s not what’s crazy lol, just listen.

The government conspiracy theories I hear from so many people every day would blow your mind. These are normal, mostly educated successful people that aren’t just board dreamers. Can’t say I agree with a lot of what they’re saying but what so many people think our government is capable of is pretty sad because to even a small degree some of it’s probably true.

Again I don’t necessarily believe any of their theories but I can’t blame them for having such little faith in our government because the fact of the matter is that our government as well as other governing bodies abroad have proven time and time again that scandalous conspiracies have and do take place. There are agendas at the expense of the common man and that’s a fact. We have a pretty good idea that 99% of these conspiracies are BS but if even 1% of what’s being thrown out there is true, that’s crazy. It’s just enough to let normal peoples heads go way out there.

Tuskegee experiment actually happened. The weaponization of the irs happened. Nixon actually did what he did (big brother shit). Abe Lincoln absolutely had a room in the white that was used for séances. Our government 100% colabetated with the American mafia during ww2, etc, etc.

You don’t have to agree with all or any of these normal peoples conspiracy theories but you can’t blame them for thinking this stuff because are government as well as others abroad have proven time and time again that they are capable of just about anything.

one conspiracy For example that I believe to be true is that powerful public figures conspired to have Epstein killed and had it covered up.

i’ve literally heard everything from the vaccines have trackers in them to it’s bill gates destroying imune systems for population control to political under ground sex trade parties (Epstein didn’t go to prison and die for no reason) and I don’t believe he was sent to prison because he was simply caught by some random underage hooker. Corruption, scandal and conspiracy are real enough to let anyones head drift.

i use to think that tv series house of cards was just sensationalism and mass exaggeration but now a days, I’m not so sure.

illuminate sounds like crazy folk lore but a lot of smart people believe it.
Was COvid man made? Government becomes evil in almost every situation because a majority of people on both sides of a democracy and the one side of authoritarian systems are power hungry. power is the control of other people....

Do you really think it takes Trillions of dollars to run our country. Every contract has fat in it to be skimmed.Every bill passed has 50% or more pet projects. Why is education so expensive when most information can be found free in a book or on line? Why is health care so expensive? Why does it cost $7,000 to stay in a hospital for one night.

The whole system is corrupt..call it injustice call it greed call it conspiracies

Its a miracle that our democracy has stayed together.. The reason..because 99% of us are honest hardworking kind caring people.

There is some truth in every story you hear..it may be a small percent or large percent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT