ADVERTISEMENT

YUGE Announcement

Maybe.

I do know you have a hateful soul who I have witnessed miss many people ill!

That is sad!
I’m not trying to be funny at all but you can tell he’s had a lot trauma in his life. Very bitter and underhanded personality. Parents are probably no longer around. Doesn’t really have anyone close. No real set belief system. I see it all the time with kids that are heading down that same road.

I’m not trying to be funny at all but you can tell he’s had a lot trauma in his life. Very bitter and underhanded personality. Parents are probably no longer around. Doesn’t really have anyone close. No real set belief system. I see it all the time with kids that are heading down that same road.
If he wasn’t such an asshole I’d say it’s sad, however he’s a real dick that constantly lies so I have zero empathy for him. Broken beaten down miserable guy taking out his hate for humanity on a board. Pathetic

LOL. You're describing Trump? He's a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT