ADVERTISEMENT

Zuckerberg and Facebook sold all the private info of members!! Mostly liberals!!

Op really slow. He did the bidding of Dems by posting a story about Trump's involvement with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica to manipulate voters. However, I would have used a more credible source than Breitbart.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucfgoon51
You can't come up with anything other than it's Obama's fault. Come on pretender you can do better than that.
Well here’s the thing big Lou, Obama and Clinton used and actually requested Facebook mine this data. So again you being so utterly clueless you wouldn’t know! Move out of your parents house and stand on your own two feet and you’ll see quick what the real world is all about. Clueless Lou!

Well here’s the thing big Lou, Obama and Clinton used and actually requested Facebook mine this data. So again you being so utterly clueless you wouldn’t know! Move out of your parents house and stand on your own two feet and you’ll see quick what the real world is all about. Clueless Lou!

Haha. Stop stealing my lines. I told you a while back to move out of your mom's basement.

Op really slow. He did the bidding of Dems by posting a story about Trump's involvement with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica to manipulate voters. However, I would have used a more credible source than Breitbart.

You mean like CNN?

Honey time to KO Cems52..he's easy...about as easy as some body blows you have taken in the War Room of late
Typical right winger let others do their dirty work.

20f70d38ee05a0f6212ac685de876d2b76d476b0.gif

Reactions: PalmaBoy
again here...
Weird weird guy. Between this and the fifth PM’s you sent me I think you like me. Are you sweet on me Airhed! Sorry bro I don’t swing that way, not that theirs anything wrong with that! You just aren’t my type! Put the lotion in the basket!!

Last edited:
Weird weird guy. Between this and the fifth PM’s you sent me I think you like me. Are you sweet on me Airhed! Sorry bro I don’t swing that way, not that theirs anything wrong with that! You just aren’t my type! Put the lotion in the basket!!
"put the lotion in the basket", that's a surprise blast. What's the content of the PM's ? Do tell.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT