ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else wondering these 3 things regarding Trump!!!

Lmao no way that’s true... Jesus that’s as paper thin as the one ply at my school. Everything I’ve ever heard about Flynn (full disclosure) was that the fbi was pissed at his involvement with the Turkish plot and Obama had really put himself out there allowing such an operation to take place. It was completely sanctioned until Turkey (Erdogan) wouldn’t cooperate with laying off the Pershmerga and Syrian Kurds. Erdogan than ran to UN who then bachchanneled it to the fbi. Erdogan set him up and Flynn was stupid enough to fall for it. Which is why you’ll never hear me stick up for Flynn. He had a lot of juice from the Intel community which is how he got the caninet spot. It’s also probable knowing the Obama holdovers they set Trump up knowing this information.

Now you see why the Russian bs is kind of stupid? Much better material to hang him on then a statement of “I forgot to mention”.

Flynn obviously had strong ties lobbying on behalf of the Turks, but that isn't ultimately what he got nailed for.

Flynn obviously had strong ties lobbying on behalf of the Turks, but that isn't ultimately what he got nailed for.
So why then go after him on something so chinsey? If you were obviously trying to flip him for bigger fish. Why the equivalent of an obstruction charge? Unless that bigger fish is no longer in office and attempting a run for the head seat at the UN. Stir on that a few and watch.

I believe I heard something about him meeting with the Russia’ns in Dec 16 which caused a concern as the new administration was not in office yet. Other then that I don’t think there was anything prior to the election. No?

I believe I heard something about him meeting with the Russia’ns in Dec 16 which caused a concern as the new administration was not in office yet. Other then that I don’t think there was anything prior to the election. No?
$15 million things prior to December 16

So why then go after him on something so chinsey? If you were obviously trying to flip him for bigger fish. Why the equivalent of an obstruction charge? Unless that bigger fish is no longer in office and attempting a run for the head seat at the UN. Stir on that a few and watch.

My best guess would be that Mueller is attempting to nail as many small and medium sized fish as possible, flip them and then go after bigger ones. He is almost certainly not pursuing Gates and Manafort for shits and giggles. Mueller wants Manafort's testimony in order to make a case against Trump himself. Otherwise he wouldn't be wasting his time on matters that took place between 2006-15 and would've already wrapped up the entire case by now. Manafort knows all things related to Russia and if he flips and testifies that Trump was aware of (for example) a quid pro quo whereby the Russians would help him in the election via hacking and Wikileaks in exchange for reversing American policy and sanctions on Russia and Ukraine once Trump was elected, then that is a conspiracy case against Trump himself. The dear leader has significant exposure here.

He was acting as an unregistered foreign agent on behalf of the Turkish government while he was with the Trump campaign. That alone was a massive problem. Then of course he proceeded to lie to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

My best guess would be that Mueller is attempting to nail as many small and medium sized fish as possible, flip them and then go after bigger ones. He is almost certainly not pursuing Gates and Manafort for shits and giggles. Mueller wants Manafort's testimony in order to make a case against Trump himself. Otherwise he wouldn't be wasting his time on matters that took place between 2006-15 and would've already wrapped up the entire case by now. Manafort knows all things related to Russia and if he flips and testifies that Trump was aware of (for example) a quid pro quo whereby the Russians would help him in the election via hacking and Wikileaks in exchange for reversing American policy and sanctions on Russia and Ukraine once Trump was elected, then that is a conspiracy case against Trump himself. The dear leader has significant exposure here.
Ok but let’s examine for a minute your last couple of examples. The Russians held anti-trump rallies too. That was announced in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Also not to mention the FBI Deputy Director himself stated no American knowingly was involved. So either he lied (which is possible) or he’s telling the truth which then exonerates that theory.

Ok but let’s examine for a minute your last couple of examples. The Russians held anti-trump rallies too. That was announced in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Also not to mention the FBI Deputy Director himself stated no American knowingly was involved. So either he lied (which is possible) or he’s telling the truth which then exonerates that theory.

Its clear Putin didn't want Hillary elected at all costs. He hates her because he thinks she sided with Russian protesters during Putin's previous election in 2012. I don't think the Russians are that much pro-Trump as they are for weakening the US, its institutions, and getting groups within the US to argue incessantly with one another. Ultimately, that helps Russia and hurts us.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
So why the protest against Candidate Trump?

Its clear Putin didn't want Hillary elected at all costs. He hates her because he thinks she sided with Russian protesters during Putin's previous election in 2012. I don't think the Russians are that much pro-Trump as they are for weakening the US, its institutions, and getting groups within the US to argue incessantly with one another. Ultimately, that helps Russia and hurts us.

Ok, so here’s the recap of today’s discussion:

CD asked 3 questions.

1.) How is it his family and all of his top officials are tied to Russia, indicted or caught lying about meetings with Russia yet the people here on the right believe nobody told Trump about these things and/or it is NOT horrendous management putting these people in charge of even a lemonade stand?

Answer: 4 people on President Trumps team have been indicted, none charged with collusion, and it seems all but one were under investigation before joining Trump.

2.) What is it that is preventing 130 White House employees from gaining clearance to receive classified information? Why does the Right not care?

Answer: We learned clearances take time, especially when not previously vetted, and by comparison Clintons team had the same issues.

3.) Why has Trump not enforced any sanctions against Russia who we know for a fact tried to interfere with our very way of life here? Why does the Right not care?

Answer: The Obama sanctions plus some others are being enforced, although reluctantly.

There you go fans (in my best Vince Scully/AltlantaCane voice).

It’s been fun/educational.

1.) How is it his family and all of his top officials are tied to Russia, indicted or caught lying about meetings with Russia yet the people here on the right believe nobody told Trump about these things and/or it is NOT horrendous management putting these people in charge of even a lemonade stand?

2.) What is it that is preventing 130 White House employees from gaining clearance to receive classified information? Why does the Right not care?

3.) Why has Trump not enforced any sanctions against Russia who we know for a fact tried to interfere with our very way of life here? Why does the Right not care?

What say you?
Did Hillary and Bill have ties with Russia? Enough said and liberal CD will not answer the ? Because it will show how stupid his post is.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Did Hillary and Bill have ties with Russia? Enough said and liberal CD will not answer the ? Because it will show how stupid his post is.
Not stupid. What is stupid is while Russia is systematically trying to take down America you still give a shit about Bill and Hillary. Isn't that the reason for voting Trump? Yet your reasoning to me for not being concerned is Bill and Hillary? No..that's stupid. You can't have it both ways. We got Trump now. He is accountable now. Not Bill or Hillary or Obama.

Not stupid. What is stupid is while Russia is systematically trying to take down America you still give a shit about Bill and Hillary. Isn't that the reason for voting Trump? Yet your reasoning to me for not being concerned is Bill and Hillary? No..that's stupid. You can't have it both ways. We got Trump now. He is accountable now. Not Bill or Hillary or Obama.
Oh so you get to call people stupid yet you cry when anyone may insult you!! And Russia didn’t “systematically” try to take America down!! They didn’t what EVERY power does! They played games!! And yes Bill, Hillary and Osama are responsible for thier behavior more than anyone else since they elected to take office! You are the one who can’t havenit both ways!! Brag about what you view as an acomplishment then say “it doesn’t count they are gone” you talk out of both sides of the mouth nonstop, all while lying! And me calling you a liar isn’t an insult since I along with many have proven this fact!!

Proven. You will not answer because liberals work off lies. They have no more policy because the new policy is communism and they can not support it without lies and playing the race card. Just wish a liberal like you would stand up and say what you really believe and tell the truth. You most likely are making a living off the tax payer in some way to condone how bad Obama and Clintons abused the system by using FBI and CIA to try and take the election away from the American people. People like you that support this are nothing but the scum of the earth. Nobody from any political party should give it a pass . That is why the democrats party is being destroyed by the far left communist that have taken control of it.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Proven. You will not answer because liberals work off lies. They have no more policy because the new policy is communism and they can not support it without lies and playing the race card. Just wish a liberal like you would stand up and say what you really believe and tell the truth. You most likely are making a living off the tax payer in some way to condone how bad Obama and Clintons abused the system by using FBI and CIA to try and take the election away from the American people. People like you that support this are nothing but the scum of the earth. Nobody from any political party should give it a pass . That is why the democrats party is being destroyed by the far left communist that have taken control of it.
Drop mic!! Solid solid solid post!!

The truth hurts. What Bill and Hillary's percieved ties to Russia are don't matter. They are no longer in power. You can't even begin to answer fot Trumps inaction and derelict of duty.

Live off the tax payers? Ummmm....ignorant statement because you don't know anything about me. I am a tax payer. I have been for a long time and if anyone needs to live off my contribution they are more than welcome if it helps. I make more than enough thanks to capitalism i benefited from. That allows me to make more than i need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT