ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else wondering these 3 things regarding Trump!!!

Here’s what we know for sure

1. Russia did interfere with our elections by colluding with the Dems and possibly the Repubs. Verdict is still out on the Repubs and I look forward to not only you acknowledging those facts but for the Mueller investigation and any other to come out publicly.

2. The Trump administration had business ties with Russia and 4 people on his team lied about it. As of yet no collusion charges have been brought but the investigation is ongoing with surrogates pleading their cases daily.

3. President Trump has not levied sanctions on Russia up to this point but I dare say he certainly is protecting our nation and our interest. ISIS is being destroyed, North Korea is on notice, and our nation is no longer regarded as the pushover they were over the last 8 years.

I agree. Do your own research and you will find.

1.Russia interfered with our elections.
2. Trump administrators had ties to Russia and lied about them.
3. Trump refuses to implement sanctions on Russia....and is not defending our country. Taking it from Russia Bree Olson style.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Are you sure about that?

Apparently so. He's sufficiently scared of the optic that his Presidency was engineered by the Russians that he has literally done nothing to stop it from happening again.

In all fairness the Dems have been crying collusion since inauguration and then probably accuse him of holding “secret meetings” lol.

There! Was! No! Collusion!

That's a Trump talking point. Collusion isn't the sole line of inquiry for the Mueller investigation. "Any link and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Campaign of President Donald Trump; and ANY MATTERS THAT AROSE OR MAY ARISE DIRECTLY FROM THE INVESTIGATION; AND any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 (a)

The sentence in caps and the final sentence give Mueller broad authority to investigate anything thing that arises from the Russia matter, including instances of perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and/or intimidation of witnesses.

For the purposes of Trump - it means Mueller's tasking includes crimes like Conspiracy against the United States, Obstruction of Justice, Perjury, Financial Crimes (money laundering), and any laws all members of Trump's campaign and/or Presidency (including Trump himself) may have broken both before or after the campaign concluded.

Apparently so. He's sufficiently scared of the optic that his Presidency was engineered by the Russians that he has literally done nothing to stop it from happening again.
So you make a biased observation than try to state it as a fact??

That's a Trump talking point. Collusion isn't the sole line of inquiry for the Mueller investigation. "Any link and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Campaign of President Donald Trump; and ANY MATTERS THAT AROSE OR MAY ARISE DIRECTLY FROM THE INVESTIGATION; AND any other matters within the scope of 28 CFR 600.4 (a)

The sentence in caps and the final sentence give Mueller broad authority to investigate anything thing that arises from the Russia matter, including instances of perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and/or intimidation of witnesses.

For the purposes of Trump - it means Mueller's tasking includes crimes like Conspiracy against the United States, Obstruction of Justice, Perjury, Financial Crimes (money laundering), and any laws all members of Trump's campaign and/or Presidency (including Trump himself) may have broken both before or after the campaign concluded.
So casting a wide biased FBI, again these soap box lectures and long boring stories you tell every thread! You are obviously a scorned liberal with zero self esteem and to much time on your hands!

There are a lot of very credible facts to concern the American people. Anyone want to say we are "crying" because we want to know why sanctions are not being implemented on our enemy after it is proven they tried to interfere with our election? Too bad! I don't give a crap. This is very credible and very serious. People are being indicted. And we are "cryin"? Damn right because country comes first. Not some shithole political party that would allow this to go on.

We will find out when the investigation is complete what the scope of collusion is. To scream there is no collusion right now means nothing. It's an opinion based on party allegiances. That's all...Because i don't know what Trump knew. However he has appointed a lot of criminals. FACT! So he either knew or still he put our country at risk because he is a horrible leader. I don't give a crap which one it is. Either is equally dangerous.

Last edited:
That's the entire party. They are allowing this because they figure it benifits them right....but the American people see this and i am sure they will all be out on their ass this year. Watch.

Apparently so doesn’t necessarily equate to actually so. My guess, they’ve probably weighed sanctions against cooperation and chose cooperation. I don’t know for sure though so like you I’m just speculating.

I’m glad you’re concerned and rightfully so. Are you also concerned about the Dems association with Russians during the election or is it just President Trump you care about?

There are a lot of very credible facts to concern the American people. Anyone want to say we are "crying" because we want to know why sanctions are not being implemented on our enemy after it is proven they tried to interfere with our election? Too bad! I don't give a crap. This is very credible and very serious. People are being indicted. And we are "cryin"? Damn right because country comes first. Not some shithole political party that would allow this to go on.

We will find out when the investigation is complete what the scope of collusion is. To scream there is no collusion right now means nothing. It's an opinion based on party allegiances. That's all...Because i don't know what Trump knew. However he has appointed a lot of criminals. FACT! So he either knew or still he put our country at risk because he is a horrible leader. I don't give a crap which one it is. Either is equally dangerous.

You seem passionate about this and yet your lack of care with regards to the Dens involvement with the Russians some how makes it hollow.

That's the entire party. They are allowing this because they figure it benifits them right....but the American people see this and i am sure they will all be out on their ass this year. Watch.

He has full authority so we’ll see what happens.

You seem passionate about this and yet your lack of care with regards to the Dens involvement with the Russians some how makes it hollow.
I'm very passionate about my country as every single last one of us should be. You are passionate about a party. Which is why you constantly mention them. Now, the Republican party has been in charge. You can't put it on the democrats. The president is not democrat. The people being indicted are not democrat and the people that are not doing anything to enforce sanctions are republican.

And yet not a word about what the Dems did. You see the difference between us is I want any and all of them identified and indicted, while you beat your drum for the Presidents head.

I'm very passionate about my country as every single last one of us should be. You are passionate about a party. Which is why you constantly mention them. Now, the Republican party has been in charge. You can't put it on the democrats. The president is not democrat. The people being indicted are not democrat and the people that are not doing anything to enforce sanctions are republican.

And yet not a word about what the Dems did. You see the difference between us is I want any and all of them identified and indicted, while you beat your drum for the Presidents head.
No you don't. If you did, you would be outraged NOTHING is being done to enforce sanctions. NOTHING.

As stated, we don’t know as we haven’t been invited in on any conversation. Surely we can agree on that.

Its too big a policy and story for nothing to be publicly announced. If some action were taken it would leak into the public domain almost instantly. The fact that Trump is too scared to even talk about it suggests he has no intention of taking any action.

Is there any reason you can think of why we might not apply sanctions to Russia? Now before you answer , give it a minutes thought.

No you don't. If you did, you would be outraged NOTHING is being done to enforce sanctions. NOTHING.

So you’re sure President Trump hasn’t discussed Russia not even with his most trusted ream members?

Its too big a policy and story for nothing to be publicly announced. If some action were taken it would leak into the public domain almost instantly. The fact that Trump is too scared to even talk about it suggests he has no intention of taking any action.

So you’re sure President Trump hasn’t discussed Russia not even with his most trusted ream members?

Russia - of course. Tangible actions on how to protect the 2018 and 2020 elections from further Russian interference ? Not a chance. He benefited from their interference in 2016 and has been denying they were even involved - much as senior organized crime figures deny the existence of the mafia - so he has no incentive to protect the country from being exposed in the next two election cycles.

Is there any reason you can think of why we might not apply sanctions to Russia? Now before you answer , give it a minutes thought.
No need to give it a minutes thought or be told to give it a minutes thought. I give thought to everything I say. I don't really care what the reason is. The decision has been made to sanction them. That is what needs to be done. They are an enemy of this country that interfered with our election. I dont' give a shit why you don't enforce sanctions. Not doing so is a dereliction of duty.

Well I hope your wrong but in the end we may find out.

Russia - of course. Tangible actions on how to protect the 2018 and 2020 elections from further Russian interference ? Not a chance. He benefited from their interference in 2016 and has been denying they were even involved - much as senior organized crime figures deny the existence of the mafia - so he has no incentive to protect the country from being exposed in the next two election cycles.

Who’s in charge of foreign affairs? Who made the decision to sanction the Russians? Who has the final authority to levy sanctions on our countries behalf?

No need to give it a minutes thought or be told to give it a minutes thought. I give thought to everything I say. I don't really care what the reason is. The decision has been made to sanction them. That is what needs to be done. They are an enemy of this country that interfered with our election. I dont' give a shit why you don't enforce sanctions. Not doing so is a dereliction of duty.

Who’s in charge of foreign affairs? Who made the decision to sanction the Russians? Who has the final authority to levy sanctions on our countries behalf?
I don't care. I expect our president to enforce sanctions. He does it or he does not. That's what I care about. You are looking for excuses. I'm not about excuses. That's all these are. You do the job of president and protect the people from all enemies foreign or domestic. I don't want to hear a bunch of excuses.

No excuses from me but for a minute just consider that you may not know what the President knows and perhaps Russia’s assistance in other areas of the world are more important then slapping him on the wrist with sanctions.

I don't care. I expect our president to enforce sanctions. He does it or he does not. That's what I care about. You are looking for excuses. I'm not about excuses. That's all these are. You do the job of president and protect the people from all enemies foreign or domestic. I don't want to hear a bunch of excuses.

No excuses from me but for a minute just consider that you may not know what the President knows and perhaps Russia’s assistance in other areas of the world are more important then slapping him on the wrist with sanctions.
See that is where you are providing excuses to give cover for a president and a party. Sorry, no other way around it. I don't have to consider anything. A bi partisan decision has been made by our congressional leaders to sanction Russia. PERIOD. You do it or you don't. He didn't and to me that means you aren't putting the needs of the country first. I don't want Russia's assistance with anything. They are the enemy....and congress agrees.

Nothing 919 has written has shown any indication he’s anything except an American living Patriot. CD you really need to stop with the lies and labeling other posters! You are in fact the person who hates America!

See that is where you are providing excuse to give cover for a president and a party. Sorry, no other way around it. I don't have to consider anything. A bi partisan decision has been made by our congressional leaders to sanction Russia. PERIOD. You do it or you don't. He didn't and to me that means you aren't putting the needs of the country first. I don't want Russia's assistance with anything. They are the enemy....and congress agrees.
Like when Obama told Russia to “knock it off” or the Syrian red line! More CD lies

I wish Hillary would have felt the same regarding Russia’s help but I digress.

The fact is the President sets foreign policy and he alone decides what is the best course when dealing with other countries. He’s not forced to do anything regarding them and just like when Obama went against Congresses Iran recommendation, it happens. Of course we don’t understand it but to question it is a bit naive. We have no clue, other then the information we’re fed from the surrogates, to make a logical decision but hate it anyway.

So hate it, beat your drum forever and a day, but as the President he has the final decision. Dang!

See that is where you are providing excuse to give cover for a president and a party. Sorry, no other way around it. I don't have to consider anything. A bi partisan decision has been made by our congressional leaders to sanction Russia. PERIOD. You do it or you don't. He didn't and to me that means you aren't putting the needs of the country first. I don't want Russia's assistance with anything. They are the enemy....and congress agrees.

I suspect we all love our country, just in a different way. Thanks though.

Nothing 919 has written has shown any indication he’s anything except an American living Patriot. CD you really need to stop with the lies and labeling other posters! You are in fact the person who hates America!

I wish Hillary would have felt the same regarding Russia’s help but I digress.

The fact is the President sets foreign policy and he alone decides what is the best course when dealing with other countries. He’s not forced to do anything regarding them and just like when Obama went against Congresses Iran recommendation, it happens. Of course we don’t understand it but to question it is a bit naive. We have no clue, other then the information we’re fed from the surrogates, to make a logical decision but hate it anyway.

So hate it, beat your drum forever and a day, but as the President he has the final decision. Dang!
Don't digress. Hillary isn't president and if she were, she would have the same expectation to protect this country. Trump asked for this job. He got it and with it comes expectations.

He signed the sanctions!!!! It's his own policy!!!

Oh, and just because the president sets policy that doesn't mean we all fall in line and don't question it. I don't have to like it. I am an American. Just like I am sure you obviously don't like what our other presidents have decided. You didn't fall in line for Obama or Clinton either because we live in a country where the people hold our presidents accountable. That's exactly what this is. I am not shutting up and I am not going anywhere. I have a very legitimate concern and you can't answer it other than to either make excuses for the President or tell me he sets policy.

Well here is what I think of him and his policy. He is a POS and his policy doesn't protect us because he is allowing Russia to set policy. They were proven to interfere with our American way of life without consequences decided upon....which he signed!

I suspect we all love our country, just in a different way. Thanks though.
Not really. Some of us love what our country can do for us. That's the hypocrisy. Greed! That's what I see. I see there is a lot of moral bankruptcy in this administration and excuses for it because of what it does for people. The hypocrisy is unprecedented.

You do realize our previous President sanctioned the Russians for their interference right in Dec 2016 right? Did President Trump lift those sanctions or continue them?

P.S.: I don’t want you to shut up. This is an opportunity for all of us to learn.

Don't digress. Hillary isn't president and if she were, she would have the same expectation to protect this country. Trump asked for this job. He got it and with it comes expectations.

He signed the sanctions!!!! It's his own policy!!!

Oh, and just because the president sets policy that doesn't mean we all fall in line and don't question it. I don't have to like it. I am an American. Just like I am sure you obviously don't like what our other presidents have decided. You didn't fall in line for Obama or Clinton either because we live in a country where the people hold our presidents accountable. That's exactly what this is. I am not shutting up and I am not going anywhere. I have a very legitimate concern and you can't answer it other than to either make excuses for the President or tell me he sets policy.

Well here is what I think of him and his policy. He is a POS and his policy doesn't protect us because he is allowing Russia to set policy. They were proven to interfere with our American way of life without consequences decided upon....which he signed!

I suspect you are seeing this administration through blurred eyes that are filled with hate/distain. It’s pretty obvious but then again a lot of people did the same with Obama.

Not really. Some of us love what our country can do for us. That's the hypocrisy. Greed! That's what I see. I see there is a lot of moral bankruptcy in this administration and excuses for it because of what it does for people. The hypocrisy is unprecedented.

You do realize our previous President sanctioned the Russians for their interference right in Dec 2016 right? Did President Trump life those sanctions or continue them?

P.S.: I don’t want you to shut up. This is an opportunity for all of us to learn.
Signed off....and honestly it doesn't matter. That's what he should be doing. It's the expectation of the job. Protect us. He is a public servant.

And all the people brought up on charges so far were people who were being investigated prior to Trump even announcing his run for president and the charges completely unrelated to Trump.

Mueller listed in his indictment of the 13 Russians no americans knowingly played a part in the election interference.

I wasn’t aware the 4 indictments were on people already being investigated before joining the Trump team. Are you sure on that?

And all the people brought up on charges so far were people who were being investigated prior to Trump even announcing his run for president and the charges completely unrelated to Trump.

Mueller listed in his indictment of the 13 Russians no americans knowingly played a part in the election interference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT