ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else wondering these 3 things regarding Trump!!!

That is a possibility but as you seemingly know extensive foreign travel/contacts can cause delays. This is especially true considering the extensive backlog.

Its very unusual for WH staff to have to wait that long for final clearances. The FBI typically prioritizes the clearance process for WH people and they should rarely take more than 8-10 months. A good portion of these people are probably unclearable because they are in some way tied to the Mueller investigation.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
You’ve never had a clearance or understand the requirements to obtain one. Furthermore, you have no idea what kind of backlog there is in the system and the wait time now associated with them. That’s ok, but please understand that if either of us are being naive, it’s you my friend. Trust me on that.
So you are telling me when you want to work for the most important office in the world, you are going on a back log for a year before you pass a security clearance? That makes as much sense as two left shoes....lol. I never had to be cleared to see top secret information but I imagine it doesn't take a year to work for the white house with these clearances. I will research it though.

Easily explained? How so? Please. Do tell. Oh and with all due respect I didn't ask if there was a law requiring sanctions. Our congress voted for sanctions based on the proven fact that Russia tried to interfere with our way of life here. Trump is not following through with this decision to impose sanctions. Why? I never said there was a law he had to but why wouldn't you? He is supposed to protect our democracy. Oh, and peeked your interest? Well obviously it has not peeked your interest enough to have an answer for it....lol

Rerun...that is what the Communist Manifesto’s charter says for them to do and which they have been doing since 1917.

The USA will always be the Crown Jewel of Victory for the communists.

The only difference is that now you Lefties have just weaponized it and tried to shape our democracy with it.

The American People are smart tough people and are tired of the non-sense.

Don’t Tread on Me

Its very unusual for WH staff to have to wait that long for final clearances. The FBI typically prioritizes the clearance process for WH people and they should rarely take more than 8-10 months. A good portion of these people are probably unclearable because they are in some way tied to the Mueller investigation.
This is what I am guessing but I was about to research it. It just seems weird you have a guy like Kushner that can't get cleared...but what you say makes sense. He is probably on the FBIs radar as sleazy AF.

Hahahahaha how would you know how long it takes?? Oh let me guess you worked in the White House! CIA secret agent and are secret service!! Raoul why can’t you just be candid instead of making up bullshit to muddy the waters?? Again there’s enough about Trump to pile on, why make up lies to try and sound like you are in the know??

This is what I am guessing but I was about to research it. It just seems weird you have a guy like Kushner that can't get cleared...but what you say makes sense. He is probably on the FBIs radar as sleazy AF.
Can’t or hasn’t? Again with more lies. Why? Why is it so hard for you to be honest?

It does at times with the most recent example of such problems being when Clinton came into his first term.
You see most people in government have been vetted before for various positions held, but when you bring in people like yourself, non government affiliated and previously vetted it takes time. First comes filling out the paperwork, then comes the background investigation. They consist of many factors but also includes foreign travel and contacts. That can be very time consuming as each of those must be looked at. You understand?

So you are telling me when you want to work for the most important office in the world, you are going on a back log for a year before you pass a security clearance? That makes as much sense as two left shoes....lol. I never had to be cleared to see top secret information but I imagine it doesn't take a year to work for the white house with these clearances. I will research it though.

That is a possibility but as you seemingly know extensive foreign travel/contacts can cause delays. This is especially true considering the extensive backlog.

The backlog issue should be off the table for WH people since they are prioritized given that they work for the President. To have 130 people still on interims over a year from when they started work suggests there are other factors at play, and one of them is that the FBI can't sign off on final clearances at a time when everyone in the WH has a first or second order linkage to someone else under investigation in the Mueller probe. So at some point very soon, Kelly is going to have to get rid of a lot of people because they are simply unclearable.

It does at times with the most recent example of such problems being when Clinton came into his first term.
You see most people in government have been vetted before for various positions held, but when you bring in people like yourself, non government affiliated and previously vetted it takes time. First comes filling out the paperwork, then comes the background investigation. They consist of many factors but also includes foreign travel and contacts. That can be very time consuming as each of those must be looked at. You understand?
I will....I am looking into it.

Reactions: Cane919
If there were issues they’d pull their interim cleanses.

The backlog issue should be off the table for WH people since they are prioritized given that they work for the President. To have 130 people still on interims over a year from when they started work suggests there are other factors at play, and one of them is that the FBI can't sign off on final clearances at a time when everyone in the WH has a first or second order linkage to someone else under investigation in the Mueller probe. So at some point very soon, Kelly is going to have to get rid of a lot of people because they are simply unclearable.

My guess is most will be cleared, some will not, just like when it happened with the Clinton first term.

Again you have no idea, would have no idea and are purely making up bullshit! And you expect the Trump WH to trust the FBI with anything. One final time, why lie nonstop?? Pathetic life you must need coming to a online board for self gratification!

My guess is most will be cleared, some will not, just like when it happened with the Clinton first term.

Okay, research done! Here is what I found.

The troubling thing isn't so much in the fact that people are working in the white house without the necessary clearances. However, it is NUMBER OF PEOPLE that do not have the clearances that are highly unusual. There is not an easy explanation for this. Granted, this is a unique administration in that most times these people are the best and the brightest who are just transferring their credentials from another government entity. This would be a reasonable explanation for the Trump administration if you consider that he decided to go with so many people without experience in government. The troubling thing comes back to the same thing. The number of people without key experience in government.

The other troubling thing I have found is there are red flags with so many people that are delaying the clearances. Granted, one thing that is not made clear is actually there is no such thing as a "permanent" clearance anyway. It is always reviewed. However, there are a lot of people upon these reviews that are red flagged. Again, that part isn't unusual. It's the number of people that are the concern.

I have confirmed the FBI gives higher priority to Senior white house staff. The interesting thing I found out is that it is the White House who ultimately decides who has these clearances and temporary clearances give the same access as any other. The president could approve anything ultimately even if there is a failed background check....but if congress found out it is grounds for impeachment.

So, really the problem is more the number of people that aren't passing more than anything else. It is a very big number by comparison to other administrations. The problem is so many don't have the government experience to pass the clearances over to the job so they are starting from scratch. So it isn't so much the clearance as it is why so many people that aren't qualified for the job when you consider lack of experience?

Ok, glad you took the time to research it. Now, the is pretty much the same as the Clinton administration with both Presidents bringing in personnel not previously associated with the government. One last, thing. The President by virtue of his position has the authority to grant anyone a clearance and would not be impeached if he did so.

The troubling thing isn't so much in the fact that people are working in the white house without the necessary clearances. However, it is NUMBER OF PEOPLE that do not have the clearances that are highly unusual. There is not an easy explanation for this. Granted, this is a unique administration in that most times these people are the best and the brightest who are just transferring their credentials from another government entity. This would be a reasonable explanation for the Trump administration if you consider that he decided to go with so many people without experience in government. The troubling thing comes back to the same thing. The number of people without key experience in government.

The other troubling thing I have found is there are red flags with so many people that are delaying the clearances. Granted, one thing that is not made clear is actually there is no such thing as a "permanent" clearance anyway. It is always reviewed. However, there are a lot of people upon these reviews that are red flagged. Again, that part isn't unusual. It's the number of people that are the concern.

I have confirmed the FBI gives higher priority to Senior white house staff. The interesting thing I found out is that it is the White House who ultimately decides who has these clearances and temporary clearances give the same access as any other. The president could approve anything ultimately even if there is a failed background check....but if congress found out it is grounds for impeachment.

So, really the problem is more the number of people that aren't passing more than anything else. It is a very big number by comparison to other administrations. The problem is so many don't have the government experience to pass the clearances over to the job so they are starting from scratch. So it isn't so much the clearance as it is why so many people that aren't qualified for the job when you consider lack of experience?

Hahahahahaha “research done” like we are all holding our breath waiting for you!! Second what’s a “number of people” again why spend all the time on lies? No one here believes a word you say!! I stopped third sentence in. You are a total fraud and a sociopath

Ok, glad you took the time to research it. Now, the is pretty much the same as the Clinton administration with both Presidents bringing in personnel not previously associated with the government. One last, thing. The President by virtue of his position has the authority to grant anyone a clearance and would not be impeached if he did so.
Stay on topic. Start a Clinton thread. This is not a Clinton or Obama thread. Stay on topic....it is grounds for an impeachment if top level security clearance was provided to someone that failed the background investigation. That's commons sense. National security at risk.

I’m in the process of educating you on clearances and I’m pointing out that the Clinton administration and Trump administration have had the same delay due to the people they brought in.

Stay on topic. Start a Clinton thread. This is not a Clinton or Obama thread. Stay on topic.

I’m in the process of educating you on clearances and I’m pointing out that the Clinton administration and Trump administration have had the same delay due to the people they brought in.
Did they have the same number of people? Educate me.

There’s a lesson to be learned for all of us on this thread. We all are fed information from various sources and if we rely solely on them we may regurgitate misleading information. In this case it was CD, but it really could have been any of us.

It’s only when we do our own research, exploring all sides, that we can find the truth.

Don’t let the politicians or their surrogates (media outlets) do your thinking for you.

Let’s look at some of the lies.

“Did you use your card to clock in at work on Feb 16 1991?”

Yes

No, you used your finger. You’re a liar! Plead guilty!

There’s a lesson to be learned for all of us on this thread. We all are fed information from various sources and if we rely solely on them we may regurgitate misleading information. In this case it was CD, but it really could have been any of us.

It’s only when we do our own research, exploring all sides, that we can find the truth.

Don’t let the politicians or their surrogates (media outlets) do your thinking for you.
I agree. Do your own research and you will find.

1.Russia interfered with our elections.
2. Trump administrators had ties to Russia and lied about them.
3. Trump refuses to implement sanctions on Russia....and is not defending our country. Taking it from Russia Bree Olson style.

Stay on topic. Start a Clinton thread. This is not a Clinton or Obama thread. Stay on topic....it is grounds for an impeachment if top level security clearance was provided to someone that failed the background investigation. That's commons sense. National security at risk.
Who the F are you to tell anyone what to do!! You deflect and lie nonstop!! Stop telling people what to do! You aren’t CaneSport staff!! You pay for the right to post here like anyone else!! And you are Lying again!!

3. Trump refuses to implement sanctions on Russia....and is not defending our country. Taking it from Russia Bree Olson style.
Again you lie nonstop, you will go down like Ron Jeremy soon enough you POS

Please include sources for research

Most ominously, he hasn't called a single cabinet level meeting to discuss Russian interference. Something is clearly not right with this guy.

Most ominously, he hasn't called a single cabinet level meeting to discuss Russian interference. Something is clearly not right with this guy.
In all fairness the Dems have been crying collusion since inauguration and then probably accuse him of holding “secret meetings” lol.

There! Was! No! Collusion!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT