ADVERTISEMENT

Are we still doing the covid panic thing next year?

Schnellys Stache

SuperCane
Dec 29, 2018
This is getting pretty stupid. There’s vaccines, boosters, natural immunity out there. Vaccines readily available to those who want it, and almost nobody who’s catching it and is vaxed or previously infected is really getting killed or majorly effected..

why are we still cancelling games and events.

move on people. Live your lives. Covid will be here forever. Variant after variant will come….move on.

This is getting pretty stupid. There’s vaccines, boosters, natural immunity out there. Vaccines readily available to those who want it, and almost nobody who’s catching it and is vaxed or previously infected is really getting killed or majorly effected..

move on people. Live your lives. Covid will be here forever. Variant after variant will come….move on.
But what about the people who aren't vaxed? Do you care if they got infected by a vaccinated person and died? That's the reason for canceling the game.

People's decisions. We live that way with Aids when we met GIrls (or Guys) if we went UN protected on occasions, we lived through swine flu & many other illnesses. Agreed, we all need to turn off the news and it makes life a lot easier. Its not accurate anyway (TV)>

People's decisions. We live that way with Aids when we met GIrls (or Guys) if we went UN protected on occasions, we lived through swine flu & many other illnesses. Agreed, we all need to turn off the news and it makes life a lot easier. Its not accurate anyway (TV)>
So we should just stick our head in the sand and do nothing?

Reactions: dalphi0
A lot of people have "covidependancy". It's in the DSM. I promise.

A minority % of our population has developed a dependence on covid being a constant crisis.

*It makes them feel useful. Their playing their part. Their doing what's "right".

*It allows them to morally shame others who don't follow the ever changing rules "correctly"

*It can be used to shut down events they don't like while other events go on unimpeded

*Its another tool that allows the powerful to pick winners and losers in the economy

Many in the elite class and almost all in the bureaucrat class loves it and they have a small army of foot soldiers (coviddependants) who've been emotionally damaged by the media to the point that they need Covid to be the Black Plague or else their life just has that much less meaning and ithey then have one less way of flexing moral superiority.

It's with us to some degree till forever. Much to useful for to many powerful people.

A lot of people have "covidependancy". It's in the DSM. I promise.

A minority % of our population has developed a dependence on covid being a constant crisis.

*It makes them feel useful. Their playing their part. Their doing what's "right".

*It allows them to morally shame others who don't follow the ever changing rules "correctly"

*It can be used to shut down events they don't like while other events go on unimpeded

*Its another tool that allows the powerful to pick winners and losers in the economy

Many in the elite class and almost all in the bureaucrat class loves it and they have a small army of foot soldiers (coviddependants) who've been emotionally damaged by the media to the point that they need Covid to be the Black Plague or else their life just has that much less meaning and ithey then have one less way of flexing moral superiority.

It's with us to some degree till forever. Much to useful for to many powerful people.
There called Progressives

As long as there is no other made up news , like the ridiculous illegal 1/6 committee , it will continue to be use to panic people and create hysteria, it will continue to be a “ thing “
Not that it’s not dangerous, but the recent hype has been mostly designed to inflame .
We should all hope and pray that this is the beginning of the end for this problem.
Creating fear is counter productive.
People know what they should do to protect themselves.

But what about the people who aren't vaxed? Do you care if they got infected by a vaccinated person and died? That's the reason for canceling the game.
Don’t care.: those who choose not to
Get Vaxed have to live with the consequences of their decisions.. obviously they are not worried about dying if they aren’t getting vaxed. We can’t care more about their life than they do.. natural consequences of not giving a shit.::

Get Vaxed have to live with the consequences of their decisions.. obviously they are not worried about dying if they aren’t getting vaxed. We can’t care more about their life than they do.. natural consequences of not giving a shit.::
I think the bigger problem is how they spread this covid and allow it to mutate coupled with the fact that they are using up valuable resources for everyone else. People can't get appointments, and / or necessary needed medical procedures because of these people getting sick and taking up resources due to refusal of of being vaccinated or tested regularly. These are people that want to tell us about their freedom but selfishly have zero respect for anyone else's freedom.

I think the bigger problem is how they spread this covid and allow it to mutate coupled with the fact that they are using up valuable resources for everyone else. People can't get appointments, and / or necessary needed medical procedures because of these people getting sick and taking up resources due to refusal of of being vaccinated or tested regularly. These are people that want to tell us about their freedom but selfishly have zero respect for anyone else's freedom.
**** off

We are dealing with peoples lives. Hopefully in a month we will look back and say this was all unnecessary because the latest variant was mild .But we don't have enough data right now to confirm this.
Vaccinated people who typically get less ill with Covid but can transmit it may be more responsible for spread than those who were unvaccinated and get seriously ill with and stay home or go to hospital. In the last pandemic spike with Delta , 9 out 10 hospitalized patients were unvaccinated and had an 11 times higher risk of dying than the vaccinated.
I for one saw no point in the bowl game this year. Lets keep our players healthy and let the new coaching staff get rolling for next year.

They made their choice, now they have to live with it. I’m done changing my life because some one else thinks differently.
No different than NC changing bathrooms for a few trans people.

Reactions: Canestime2022
Stop it...

Nobody here mentions NFL, NBA or NHL cancelling games or playing w/o their main players

Maybe, just maybe our GOLDEN BOY Tyler Van Dyke tested positive maybe 2 OL tested positive and 2-3 of our WR's tested
positive... YOU WANT US TO STILL PLAY ?

Then complain ..This is BS, We should have stayed home !

Can't have it both ways my Cane Family

RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

I think it gets better when the pills become mainstream

it’s better now because of the vaccines

but there is still so much unknown

this is the biggest crisis of our lifetime really

Reactions: wlucky
They chose not to.get vaxed, so they chose to play roulette with there life.
Right?
....yes and everyone that can't get appointments for procedures they are not vaccinated from. That are often very important and can't be delayed.

Stop it...

Nobody here mentions NFL, NBA or NHL cancelling games or playing w/o their main players

Maybe, just maybe our GOLDEN BOY Tyler Van Dyke tested positive maybe 2 OL tested positive and 2-3 of our WR's tested
positive... YOU WANT US TO STILL PLAY ?

Then complain ..This is BS, We should have stayed home !

Can't have it both ways my Cane Family

I think it gets better when the pills become mainstream

it’s better now because of the vaccines

but there is still so much unknown

this is the biggest crisis of our lifetime really

Take away social media, the press and big pharma and this thing wouldn’t have been such a big crisis …..it’s been sensationalized like nothing that I can ever recall.
We ruined plenty of peoples lives by panicking and shutting things down unnecessarily.
In hindsight I still stay the old and compromised should have quarantined and everyone else should have lived their lives normally.
Now The press in Florida is constantly talking about the concern for hospitals being overwhelmed when right now FOUR PERCENT of those hospitalized are covid patients!!
The progressive press just won’t stop…….

This just in ..... dipshit throws tantrum because nothing better to do but comment on walk thru practice and watch bowl game at noon on New Years Eve. more later. Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?

Let's see who the first dipshit to respond is..

They made their choice, now they have to live with it. I’m done changing my life because some one else thinks differently.
No different than NC changing bathrooms for a few trans people.
Was the Trans people comment necessary? Never heard "Trans people" being infectious. Smh

Agree. But our differences are my desire to save the innocent ones and you not caring.

Why would someone who isn’t vaxxed just die from covid? CDC data shows that if you are not vaxxed and aged:

0-19, your survival Rate is 99.997%.
20-49 years old, survival rate is 99.98%
50-69 years old survival rate is 99.5%
70 years old and up survival rate is 94.6%

Those numbers are w/o the vax…..so what are you dumb enough to believe that the unvaxxed will die?

The unvaxxed look at these numbers and don’t care if they get covid, because look at the numbers. They aren’t taking the vax bec it wasn’t even tested on animals and nobody has any idea what the side effects will be in 5 years. You idiots really need to educate yourself

the only people really in danger of covid are the elderly, morbidly overweight….which make up 78% of hospitalizations and if you have other serious conditions….or are living in a nursing home with these conditions and happen to live in a state with a Democrat as governor who decides to throw covid positive patients into the nursing home to infect you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT