ADVERTISEMENT

Attack in Times Square

Yea...cause obviously it's our fault...smh
Not directly no it's not!! However your support of Muslims and also not supporting the travel ban leads to this bullshit that's affected our daily lives!! Can't even go to a HS baseball game without walking thru a metal detector!! Drop a bomb on these pieces of shit, take the oil and bullet to head of anyone who complains!! It's liberals like you that pressure the press in turn they pressure elected officials and they make bad decisions because of you flower people!! It's a joke! Thank God for Trump!! Imam Obama didn't have the balls to handle situation! Shit he went and apologized to the very people trying to kill us!!

Not directly no it's not!! However your support of Muslims and also not supporting the travel ban leads to this bullshit that's affected our daily lives!! Can't even go to a HS baseball game without walking thru a metal detector!! Drop a bomb on these pieces of shit, take the oil and bullet to head of anyone who complains!! It's liberals like you that pressure the press in turn they pressure elected officials and they make bad decisions because of you flower people!! It's a joke! Thank God for Trump!! Imam Obama didn't have the balls to handle situation! Shit he went and apologized to the very people trying to kill us!!
You support Christians...they are going into black churches randomly killing people.

Let's blame those who commit the act...not an entire religon.

Last edited:
You finished? Cause nobody is impressed by the fake tough talk. Trump has serious problems here in the US. I don't think anyone thanks God or Allah for him...except Russians.

Reactions: cems52
Everything ain't a terrorist attack bro. This sumbitch is a habitual drunk driving offender from the Bronx who was driving the wrong way on Broadway. Ironically I was just in Times Square last week and NYPD has anti-terrorism cops crawling all over the place.
What we know from this thread is that CD hates Christians.

You support Christians...they are going into black churches randomly killing people.

Let's blame those who commit the act...not an entire religon.
Yeah idiot EVERY Christian is attacking blacks. You cherry pick stories you pathetic jagoff! Using your logic you should hate blachs also since black on black crime is close to 90% however keep on running your bullshit!! We all know your a fraud this just more evidence

Yeah idiot EVERY Christian is attacking blacks. You cherry pick stories you pathetic jagoff! Using your logic you should hate blachs also since black on black crime is close to 90% however keep on running your bullshit!! We all know your a fraud this just more evidence
Have you seen the white on white crime rates? Well....judging from this i can tell you didn't bother to look.

By the way....you imply every muslim is killing. It's wrong and rather ignorant.

Have you seen the white on white crime rates? Well....judging from this i can tell you didn't bother to look.

By the way....you imply every muslim is killing. It's wrong and rather ignorant.
I'm not the cherry picking races running into churches killing people. Your the jerkoff mentioning the 1 in 1,000,000 shooting! Research yourself before you make your stupid race baiting need of attention comments!! No I didn't imply that, I'm stating that as fact! Roughly 90% want Christians dead!

Can you not see the irony in your statement? You're literally railing on him for doing exactly what you do: Blaming the actions of a few on an entire group which was quite literally his entire point. If the behavior of some muslims represents all muslims, then shouldn't the actions of some christians represent all christians??? It's one thing to be wrong but at least be consistent.

I think it's way past time to start putting restrictions on these deadly assault vehicles. It's obvious that background checks and waiting periods need to be implemented on anyone wishing to purchase one of these killing machines. With a full tank of gas they don't even have to be reloaded while their drivers go on a killing spree. I urge you all to contact your representatives so we can put an end to this madness.

I think it's way past time to start putting restrictions on these deadly assault vehicles. It's obvious that background checks and waiting periods need to be implemented on anyone wishing to purchase one of these killing machines. With a full tank of gas they don't even have to be reloaded while their drivers go on a killing spree. I urge you all to contact your representatives so we can put an end to this madness.
Hall of fame post.

Can you not see the irony in your statement? You're literally railing on him for doing exactly what you do: Blaming the actions of a few on an entire group which was quite literally his entire point. If the behavior of some muslims represents all muslims, then shouldn't the actions of some christians represent all christians??? It's one thing to be wrong but at least be consistent.
No here's the thing, he cherry picked a church shooting. Regarding Muslims they'll tell you they dislike and want death to all infidels, i don't deal in cute irony i deal in facts. Facts like Isis chopping off heads, running over Christians all over the world, cheering when Christians killed etc etc so take your liberal fantasy and do sine research and get some facts! Clown

There are restrictions on them. They require a valid drivers license and the roads are much safer as a result. Does that mean there will never be any deadly incidents? Of course not. That would be silly to think so. What it means is there are far less fatalities. The lessor...the better because even one less makes a tremendous difference to the family of that person that would have been saved.

It's doing all you can do instead of nothing or acceptance of what maybe would have made a difference to the family of people killed.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
There are restrictions on them. They require a valid drivers license and the roads are much safer as a result. Does that mean there will never be any deadly incidents? Of course not. That would be silly to think so. What it means is there are far less fatalities. The lessor...the better because even one less makes a tremendous difference to the family of that person that would have been saved.

It's doing all you can do instead of nothing or acceptance of what maybe would have made a difference to the family of people killed.
That is true and I can clearly see the difference that the very strict gun laws in Chicago have had on reducing gun violence in that city.

That is true and I can clearly see the difference that the very strict gun laws in Chicago have had on reducing gun violence in that city.
I don't think gun laws are any different than any other law. But we still have them don't we? To imply we shouldn't bother with laws that aren't working the way we want them to is a bit silly. Laws are interconnected to communities. I can assure you where i grew up there is not much gun violence....and the laws are much more strict in the northeast.

Last edited:
It is almost impossible to legally own a handgun in California now, but I'm guessing there may be some people with illegal firearms. Just a hunch though.

In NY the process to own a handgun is especially brilliant. You must purchase a handgun before you can apply for a license. But you are not allowed to touch a handgun without a license. So you have to purchase a gun you can not touch in hopes that your license will get approved before you can touch the gun you already purchased.

I don't think gun laws are any different than any other law. But we still have them don't we? To imply we shouldn't bother with laws that aren't working the way we want them to is a bit silly. Laws are interconnected to communities. I can assure you where i grew up there is not much gun violence....and the laws are much more strict in the norheast.
You says you grew up in hood???? More lies and bullshit!!

I don't think gun laws are any different than any other law. But we still have them don't we? To imply we shouldn't bother with laws that aren't working the way we want them to is a bit silly. Laws are interconnected to communities. I can assure you where i grew up there is not much gun violence....and the laws are much more strict in the norheast.
giphy.gif

Bullying doesn't really work on me. I just look and say you to be a real coward to use the internet to bully someone.

I think the times that we grew up in were a lot different. We had guns but people for the most part didn't just shoot somebody over an argument as easily as they do now days. I live in Utah now which makes it easy to get a gun and while there are some shootings that happen, you would think it would be more prevalent with all the guns that are out here. Of course one could argue that it's because of the fact that there are more guns here that people are more careful about confronting others when they have to stop and think that someone might actually shoot back.

I disagree it is the liberals fault and the past administration , they flooded the lower courts w/ judges who change the Constitution at there expense and then are exposed as phonies when it goes to the Supreme Court......same as when illegal immigrants get deported and come back time and time again .........this blood and that blood is on the hands of the Liberals........This is the United States of America ........The LEFT has now become about TRIBALISM.........

Who brings them in numb nuts?
Who cares Grub? Point is gun control limited to Chicago won't work. It has to be a national ban like continent of Europe has. We have 30K gun murders per year. They have same populsation and may have 30 to 100 per year. Get it now dumbazz?

Who cares Grub? Point is gun control limited to Chicago won't work. It has to be a national ban like continent of Europe has. We have 30K gun murders per year. They have same populsation and may have 30 to 100 per year. Get it now dumbazz?
We have over 300 million guns in this country. 30,000 gun deaths seems like a pretty small percentage, .01% If you take out the number that are killed due to drug/gang violence, suicides, and accidents that percentage gets even smaller. I understand your frustration over any gun deaths but why do you want to punish the millions of gun owners who do nothing wrong?

Our second amendment rights are for citzens that abide by the law. I am a gun owner. I believe in responsible gun laws.

This isn't the wild west any longer. The fact is every swinging dyk don't need a gun....especially an assault rifle. The idea you would give any unstable person an assault rifle is preposterous.

Hunting and self defense is fine for law abiding citizens.

If someone comes to my house univited they have quick explaining or will be dealt with for example. I will protect me and mine in an instant and not think twice about it.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT