ADVERTISEMENT

Attack in Times Square

Rerun is getting bounced around tonight!
7DEFF1BE-3C31-4DF5-8FC3-5C31CE710220_zpsmkz4xfrl.gif

No I did not. See this is exactly where you're out of your league but you'll keep spewing your bullsh#t. Under UCR stats Viokent crimes and property crimes are separated into two different field. You can't confuse the two. The European stats are strictly violent crimes. Youre just sad!
Provide a link to European crimes. You didn't provide one.

You're absolutely full of sh-t and don't know what you're talking about. A reported violent crime is just that. You also use the term "pillow fight" to downplay the seriousness of it which is a common trait for liars. Dude this is my wheel house and I know this sh#t inside and out. Please stop before you embarrass yourself
Gru, Canesrule21 is an asshole, posts fake stories sits here and lies all day. He has a lot of free time since he collects welfare and doesn't work!! The guys pathetic!!

LMAOROF. UK had fewer than 1000 homicides. We have 30,000 homicides per year just with guns!
G damned liar.
Per capita dumbass, what's the UK's population and what's the USA's population.

I'll help you... UK has a population of 65.14 million. The USA has a population of 321.4 million.

5B57EBF3-2630-4F94-82D6-64651ED1C984_zpsrxcuvju4.gif

Last edited:
Per capita dumbass, what's the UK's population and what's the USA's population.

I'll help you... UK has a population of 65.14 million. The USA has a population of 321.4 million.

5B57EBF3-2630-4F94-82D6-64651ED1C984_zpsrxcuvju4.gif
LMAOROF. We have 6 times the population of the UK but 30 times the number of homicides. And that's only counting gun homicides. You and canerob not so good in simple math lol.

LMAOROF. We have 6 times the population of the UK but 30 times the number of homicides. And that's only counting gun homicides. You and canerob not so good in simple math lol.
Well yeah look at the centralized location of the top 10 highest murder rate cities. More people, more crime. Duhhhh! You think it's a coincidence London has England's highest murder rate? Did you attend a sociology course or did you just copy off a buddy?

And what do all those cities have in common?? No jobs, high welfare, lots of govt cheese, zero family values!
Exactly but the progressive liberals will keep making excuses for their failed agendas and policies that enslave the very people who think the conservatives are the enemy lol. People are starting to see the light!

There were no numbers in my quote.
You literally can take anything Rerun says at face value. I'd love to see the link for UCR stats on murders involving a firearms as opposed to stabbing and other various means of murder. I'd also like to see how he differs the European stats also. I already know the answer but I'll wait for the spin... I mean explanantion.

You literally can take anything Rerun says at face value. I'd love to see the link for UCR stats on murders involving a firearms as opposed to stabbing and other various means of murder. I'd also like to see how he differs the European stats also. I already know the answer but I'll wait for the spin... I mean explanantion.
Are you the really not so bright cop who left cop career to become a jv coach in Kentucky. I just owned you and schooled you and instead of retreating back into your hole your really still yapping? LOL.Dumb and Dumber. You and canerob. Not at @OzonaCane1 level true but close.

My God I'm embarrassed for you.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Are you the really not so bright cop who left cop career to become a jv coach in Kentucky. I just owned you and schooled you and instead of retreating back into your hole your really still yapping? LOL.Dumb and Dumber. You and canerob. Not at @OzonaCane1 level true but close.

I have no idea who you are taking about. I've never lived in KY. I've proven you a liar time and again and yet you make a statement like this... lol you're pathological. Par for the course though so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Lol you lie and still get your ass handed to you!!! Must suck working that late night shift at Walmart!! Borrowing some fat chicks car to get around!! Mama should have spit

No....you are all wrong as usual. There is a precedent. That states have sued about this already and won.

The government cant tell states what to do reguarding sanctuary cities.

The government cannot withhold funding on this premise either. You're welcome.

Sincerely,
The greatest to ever do it!

Last edited:
No....you are all wrong as usual. There is a precedent. That states have sued about this already and won.

The government cannot withhold funding on this premise either. Your welcome.

Sincerely,
Whatever. It gets tiring dealing with a retard know it all,who doesn't know a damn thing.

You're wrong .You're an idiot. You're Creepy Chris...

The government cannot withhold funding on this premise either. Your welcome.

Sincerely,
Need where did we mention "withholding funds." You must be thinking of a thread from 3 months ago.

Need where did we mention "withholding funds." You must be thinking of a thread from 3 months ago.
Didn't say you did....it was mentioned to emphasize my point. Feds don't have thw authority to tell states they can't have sanctuary cities.

Didn't say you did....it was mentioned to emphasize my point. Feds don't have thw authority to tell states they can't have sanctuary cities.
Yes they can. The US govt can march in at any second and uphold federal laws, which includes deporting illegals, and arrest those seen aiding and abetting.

Same thing for the states legalizing certain schedule I drugs. If they so choose, the US government could march into those states at any time and detain and arrest any one associated with dispenseries under federal laws.

"The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution invalidates (preempts) state laws that interfere with or are contrary to federal law (Article VI, Cl. 2). With respect to immigration-related matters, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that:

the regulation of aliens is so intimately blended and intertwined with responsibilities of the national government that where it acts, and the state also acts on the same subject, the act of Congress or treaty is supreme; and the law of the state, though enacted in the exercise of powers not controverted, must yield to it. And where the federal government, in the exercise of its superior authority in this field, has enacted a complete scheme of regulation….states cannot, inconsistently with the purpose of Congress, conflict or interfere with, curtail or complement, the federal law, or enforce additional or auxiliary regulations.

(Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941))."

"The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution invalidates (preempts) state laws that interfere with or are contrary to federal law (Article VI, Cl. 2). With respect to immigration-related matters, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that:

the regulation of aliens is so intimately blended and intertwined with responsibilities of the national government that where it acts, and the state also acts on the same subject, the act of Congress or treaty is supreme; and the law of the state, though enacted in the exercise of powers not controverted, must yield to it. And where the federal government, in the exercise of its superior authority in this field, has enacted a complete scheme of regulation….states cannot, inconsistently with the purpose of Congress, conflict or interfere with, curtail or complement, the federal law, or enforce additional or auxiliary regulations.

Impressive.....

BOOM

Nope...let's see Trump try and stop'em. I know what I'm talking about. Let's see how he does...lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT