ADVERTISEMENT

Attack in Times Square

Nope...let's see Trump try and stop'em. I know what I'm talking about. Let's see how he does...lmao.
"The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution invalidates (preempts) state laws that interfere with or are contrary to federal law (Article VI, Cl. 2). With respect to immigration-related matters, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that:

the regulation of aliens is so intimately blended and intertwined with responsibilities of the national government that where it acts, and the state also acts on the same subject, the act of Congress or treaty is supreme; and the law of the state, though enacted in the exercise of powers not controverted, must yield to it. And where the federal government, in the exercise of its superior authority in this field, has enacted a complete scheme of regulation….states cannot, inconsistently with the purpose of Congress, conflict or interfere with, curtail or complement, the federal law, or enforce additional or auxiliary regulations.

(Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941))."

You're an idiot.

"The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution invalidates (preempts) state laws that interfere with or are contrary to federal law (Article VI, Cl. 2). With respect to immigration-related matters, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that:

the regulation of aliens is so intimately blended and intertwined with responsibilities of the national government that where it acts, and the state also acts on the same subject, the act of Congress or treaty is supreme; and the law of the state, though enacted in the exercise of powers not controverted, must yield to it. And where the federal government, in the exercise of its superior authority in this field, has enacted a complete scheme of regulation….states cannot, inconsistently with the purpose of Congress, conflict or interfere with, curtail or complement, the federal law, or enforce additional or auxiliary regulations.

(Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941))."

You're an idiot.
A big one!

Nope...let's see Trump try and stop'em. I know what I'm talking about. Let's see how he does...lmao.
What don't you understand, your wrong AGAIN!! Your always wrong, spin the topic, try and lie your way out of it! Watch you'll now ghost to another thread you've been proven wrong!! "I know what I'm talking about" lmfao weak ass like every thread! You knew what you were talking about kicking Goldens fat ass too! See what that got you!!

Dude he just quoted the case law... lol you're incorrect.

Feds threaten to pull education funding from N.C. over transgender bathroom bill
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, May 4, 2016
President Obama’s Justice Department on Wednesday threatened to pull federal education dollars from North Carolina if the state does not repeal a law prohibiting people from using public restrooms of the opposite sex.

They do it all the time

Dude he just quoted the case law... lol you're incorrect.

Feds threaten to pull education funding from N.C. over transgender bathroom bill
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, May 4, 2016
President Obama’s Justice Department on Wednesday threatened to pull federal education dollars from North Carolina if the state does not repeal a law prohibiting people from using public restrooms of the opposite sex.

They do it all the time
He isn't a lawer and i am willing to be niether are you. I have cases as well...i stand by my assertion. Let's see.

He isn't a lawer and i am willing to be niether are you. I have cases as well...i stand by my assertion. Let's see.
tumblr_m7439yy17G1r3bp1do1_250.gif

I have no idea who you are taking about. I've never lived in KY. I've proven you a liar time and again and yet you make a statement like this... lol you're pathological. Par for the course though so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
I'm pretty sure you got banned. And now using other name. Not that I'm going to research who you are. What was your prior name? Are you a former cop? If you answer these questions honestly then we can have honest discussion. But don't come on here with fake stats and don't expect to get your ass handed to you as I did last night. You claimed England had a higher per capita murder rate. Wrong!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you got banned. And now using other name. Not that I'm going to research who you are. What was your prior name? Are you a former cop? If you answer these questions honestly then we can have honest discussion. But don't come on here with fake stats and don't expect to get your ads handed to you as I did last night. You claimed England had a higher per capita murder rate. Wrong!
No I said london & it's pretty obvious I have triggered you lol. Trying to dig and find out who I am bhahahaha. I was never banned so you're already off.

No I said london & it's pretty obvious I have triggered you lol. Trying to dig and find out who I am bhahahaha. I was never banned so you're already off.
Gru, Rerun playing Democrat game of when you can't beat an oppoenent you attack his character without evidence or facts! This guys a total whack job!! Spins more tales than his Babies Mommas Moma!!! He's sitting at bus stop now waiting on the #9 to take him to get his battery checked on his Obama phone!!

I'm going to edumacate you all over again lol. England has a much lower homicide rate than US. Do you enjoy being slapped around? You've come to the right place.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I'm going to edumacate you all over again lol. England has a much lower homicide rate than US. Do you enjoy being slapped around? You've come to the right place.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
Hahahaha you're using stats compiled by Wikipedia now? My stats actually came from the FBI. You know, the pesky people who are responsible for compiling crime statistics.

The fact you're googling sh#t tells me all I need to know. You don't even know where to go to retrieve UCR stats.

And the tards of Lib running those cities
It BAFFLES me how they don't see or admit any of this!! It's like they are either that stupid or blind!! They all know it deep down it's a problem, but shit why work when someone else is willing and you get the money!! So tired of staring in line behind EBT slobs!! Just makes me sick!! Someone needs a hand thru a tough time, fine its all good. However we literally have generations of families that create stradegies on how to get more welfare!! Zero pride!! None!! I'd be embarresed if I had to pull out an EBT!! Lowest unemployment in history thanks to Trump and they don't even bother looking for a job!!

I'm pretty sure you got banned. And now using other name. Not that I'm going to research who you are. What was your prior name? Are you a former cop? If you answer these questions honestly then we can have honest discussion. But don't come on here with fake stats and don't expect to get your ass handed to you as I did last night. You claimed England had a higher per capita murder rate. Wrong!
Says the former Canesreturn/Rerun. Ironic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT