ADVERTISEMENT

CD,Rerun and Azar are right, enough is enough, take down these monuments

We can be civil when you start being honest and stop the sarcastic and slighting line of questioning. You know Egypt (originally called Kemet) is located in N.E. Africa and Africans built the shyt in Africa just like the inhabitants of other countries build the shyt in their country. White folks did not leave Europe where none of the Architecture existed at that time, construct pyramids in Africa before heading back to Europe. The very idea is ridiculous. Who built the Horemakhet which pre-dates the Pyramids by thousands of years. And exactly which Pyramids are you referring? Kemet has over 100 Pyramids, are you referring to the Pyramids of Giza, step Pyramids, which? This is the problem when people speak without proper info. or misinfo. the line of questioning become insulting or ridiculous? What is you point? Do you agree or disagree with info I presented? If you disagree then present something to the contrary or defend your point.

I just asked a question. If I am wrong I am wrong. No skin off my back, or anyone's, really. I am just trying to clarify what I do not know all of the answers to about this topic. You have read a lot and been taught a lot.

Please educate me.

I am really truly not trying to insult you.

Sorry.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You can spin things and hurl all these pointless insults at me, but it does not change the fact that what I asked was a very simple, straightforward, and logical question (that's what you were talking about above that you want right - logic?)

So if you're going to argue it's a fact that one race is washing, i.e. "whitewashing", certain historical data & facts, don't you think it's safe to say that another race could be doing the same exact thing to fit their agenda (White on Black murder rate was only used as an example)?
let my try...."no, it does not, because only white people are in a position of power, and only people in power can do such things...and only people in power can be racist" by azar

Horrible try...but African Americans are what? 12% 13% of our population? How many history books do you think they would be publishing for our school system? It's pretty simple math.

Reactions: dlmcane
I just asked a question. If I am wrong I am wrong. No skin off my back, or anyone's, really. I am just trying to clarify what I do not know all of the answers to about this topic. You have read a lot and been taught a lot.

Please educate me.

I am really truly not trying to insult you.

Sorry.

Ok my apologies then if you were being sincere in your questioning. I honestly thought you were being sarcastic. Apologies again

let my try...."no, it does not, because only white people are in a position of power, and only people in power can do such things...and only people in power can be racist" by azar

Pretty damn good son.....:D

My apology for not saying fck you in my last post...I sincerely apologies for the oversight and you too @canam1965, my sincerest fck you goes to you as well..sorry for not saying so in my earlier posts :cool:

Pretty cool, today I found your white alter-ego

CharlesManson2014.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT