ADVERTISEMENT

CD,Rerun and Azar are right, enough is enough, take down these monuments

I’ll tell you what……. how about you do what your buddies did and pull articles from Harvard on the theory of evolution and waive it around at a church or temple congregation and tell me how it goes. My advice is you may want to bring protection because we would hate to lose you as a poster.…lol.

How accurate the Jewish bible is has never been at the top of my list of concerns. Whatever is fact or myth will not change one iota of my quality of success and quality of life…….and isn’t that with this is all really about? I have it and some of you don’t? I’ll let you in on a little secret……but make sure you keep this between us……. I have faced people before who have the power to offend me……trust me, you’re not one of them….lol. But, if you feel you did offend, and it makes you happy.....you’re welcome. Look, we can get along after all. Peace brother.

Apparently you won't answer the questions and I understand you can't because you have no answer. You know it's a bullshyt lie but you're too arrogant to admit it. So you respond with some self-indulged, self-righteous rant about religion and your quality of life. I could give a rats azz about your life or anyone religious beliefs. I simply responded with facts, as I usually do, to a jackazz who attempted to be sarcastic with bogus info. and tagged me in the process. So when I come and state the facts, white supremacist minded mf's like you attack my response vs the person who stated the mis-info. People can believe what they want to believe, it's their choice. However, as I've stated many times in the past, if you state your bullshyt simply be prepared to qualify it. So instead of getting bent out of shape like a lil whiny azz b*tch. How bout you consider the idiot who started the bullshyt post? Or if you agree with it, state some facts to defend it's legitimacy. Who the fck are you or Jewish people that no one can speak factually about your history? If it's a historical inaccuracy then it is what it is. It's a damn lie! I didn't state the info. to dissuade or change anyone's religious beliefs. However, if you're going to state it as fact and try to use the shyt to marginalize or ridicule the social struggle that Black people continue to fight in this country then I'm going to call you on the bullshyt.

And lastly, for all you mf's who believe Azar is some poor, angry, financially depressed dude, I laugh. I assure you that Azar is doing very well financially:cool:

Apparently you won't answer the questions and I understand you can't because you have no answer. You know it's a bullshyt lie but you're too arrogant to admit it. So you respond with some self-indulged, self-righteous rant about religion and your quality of life. I could give a rats azz about your life or anyone religious beliefs. I simply responded with facts, as I usually do, to a jackazz who attempted to be sarcastic with bogus info. and tagged me in the process. So when I come and state the facts, white supremacist minded mf's like you attack my response vs the person who stated the mis-info. People can believe what they want to believe, it's their choice. However, as I've stated many times in the past, if you state your bullshyt simply be prepared to qualify it. So instead of getting bent out of shape like a lil whiny azz b*tch. How bout you consider the idiot who started the bullshyt post? Or if you agree with it, state some facts to defend it's legitimacy. Who the fck are you or Jewish people that no one can speak factually about your history? If it's a historical inaccuracy then it is what it is. It's a damn lie! I didn't state the info. to dissuade or change anyone's religious beliefs. However, if you're going to state it as fact and try to use the shyt to marginalize or ridicule the social struggle that Black people continue to fight in this country then I'm going to call you on the bullshyt.

And lastly, for all you mf's who believe Azar is some poor, angry, financially depressed dude, I laugh. I assure you that Azar is doing very well financially:cool:
You and your crew will not answer our question's

Who did build the pyramids...?

donald-trump.jpg

Not my job to educate your dumbazz, I'm only here to challenge the extremely ignorant shyt you said since you tagged me. How bout you direct me to any documentation confirming Jewish slaves built the Pyramids since you boldly posted it in your weak attempt at sarcasm? While you're at it, go ahead and point out those great educational Universities in Greece where all the great philosophers studied?

Oh no you can't spout off something and not back it up. You, oh great one, are going to have to educate me. You think I am going to believe some blog that was written in the 21st century as opposed to someone who wrote about the account in the 1st century. Yeah makes sense. Starting more and more to believe slavery never happened. Just a crutch for people who need to blame their problems on anyone but themselves. The history books are all lies so........

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Oh no you can't spout off something and not back it up. You, oh great one, are going to have to educate me. You think I am going to believe some blog that was written in the 21st century as opposed to someone who wrote about the account in the 1st century. Yeah makes sense. Starting more and more to believe slavery never happened. Just a crutch for people who need to blame their problems on anyone but themselves. The history books are all lies so........
Good point, according to Creepy Chris and his buddies everything is made up so maybe that too?

Good point, according to Creepy Chris and his buddies everything is made up so maybe that too?

The good point is both of you dummies stated something that's factually incorrect trying to be sarcastic and you both look like damn fools so now you wanna play comedians to distract from your ignorance.

Who gives a shyt what you believe, who the fck are you? The great white validator? Lmao. Foh clown, no need for me to prove where your folks were in 3000 BCE because I could give a shyt. I know where they weren't which was in Africa building Pyramids, that's for damn sure. You started this dumbazz post and made yourself look stupid.

You stated there were no Jewish slaves in Egypt ever. You're the comedian.

Trump/Pence2020 you with us?

Smdh. You're apparently stuck on stupid or something. When were Jewish people enslaved in Egypt? Please share with the class during what historical period?.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/12/10/was-moses-real/?utm_term=.a5f29d00f1e4

Excerpt:
"Yet, outside of biblical scripture, there is next to no evidence in the archaeological and historical record of Moses's existence. There is no exact time frame for when the events of Exodus may have occurred -- with scholarly conjecture spanning more than half a millennium. Nor do we know the identity of the villainous Pharaoh in the Bible, cast in films repeatedly as Ramesses II. That pharaoh is famed for his conquests and building projects. But in their digs and readings of inscriptions and papyrus, historians have found no trace of Moses under Ramesses's reign."

Smdh. You're apparently stuck on stupid or something. When were Jewish people enslaved in Egypt? Please share with the class during what historical period?.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/12/10/was-moses-real/?utm_term=.a5f29d00f1e4

Excerpt:
"Yet, outside of biblical scripture, there is next to no evidence in the archaeological and historical record of Moses's existence. There is no exact time frame for when the events of Exodus may have occurred -- with scholarly conjecture spanning more than half a millennium. Nor do we know the identity of the villainous Pharaoh in the Bible, cast in films repeatedly as Ramesses II. That pharaoh is famed for his conquests and building projects. But in their digs and readings of inscriptions and papyrus, historians have found no trace of Moses under Ramesses's reign."

LMAO yeah Im going to believe a practicing hindu moron on whether the Exodus actually happened. Worship more cows. EL OH EL

"There is virtually no evidence, as the Torah says, that 600,000 Jewish males, with their wives and children and elders, left Egypt in the Exodus," said Rabbi Burt Visotzky, a professor of Talmud and Rabbinics at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York. "Those are big numbers. You'd think someone would notice."

Yes, someone definitely would have noticed. Just as the so called philosophers were writing so was history being documented in Kemet which the land was called prior to being renamed Egypt by the Greeks who subsequently invaded.

Excerpt:
So this is white people stating. Thought you'd need to hear from white folks since Black people are not qualified to be historians in your racist minds

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/staks-rosch/the-biblical-exodus-story-is-fiction_b_1408123.html
Funny....you are a comedian....BTW where did I mention the Exodus? I said you stated at no point were there Jewish slaves in Egypt.

BTW I wouldn't wipe my ass with those sources you linked.

Your little friends were afraid to answer. Where do you stand on Obama demanding Israel go back to the 1967 border? For once answer my question.

Funny....you are a comedian....BTW where did I mention the Exodus? I said you stated at no point were there Jewish slaves in Egypt.

BTW I wouldn't wipe my ass with those sources you linked.

Your little friends were afraid to answer. Where do you stand on Obama demanding Israel go back to the 1967 border? For once answer my question.

Yeah I fully expected this would be your next response. Lol! I love it......

This is who the Moses myth was created from....King Akenaton, does he look Jewish?

e0ebde5d57020b5201a95fd849031b4b.jpg

King Narmer, no mention of Jewish enslavement during his reign nor anywhere in the 1st Dynastic period.

5e33cde4b79333a7f0e65c3c943eeced.jpg

Amenhotep III and his wife Queen Tiye. On a scale from 1-10 how European would you say they look?
0a5d6b94ad9a9b979da6a6acf7800b5f--amenhotep-iii-egyptian-art.jpg

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg

Please provide proof that slavery existed and I want a first hand account from either a freed slave or former slave owner...I would like a video.
Agreed. If he can post a video of a freed slave or former slave owner then we can put this to rest...if not it's all speculation.

Scale 1-10 you get a 10 for your question. We can finally get to the truth one way or another.

Reactions: stevehick
These are ancient Egyptian figures...You can see similar figurines at the museum in NY
What say you?

04_Nubian_Soldiers.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT