ADVERTISEMENT

CD,Rerun and Azar are right, enough is enough, take down these monuments

original13almost.jpg

Thoughts?
4th from the left........married? single? Would she have a problem dating a blue collar guy who used to lay bricks 4000 years ago? If she doesnt, hook a brother up.

Last edited:

About as much as any of you condone this...All religions are nothing more than myth derived from the original Kemetic Spiritual system of Ma'at. None of it's real, my man. So all the sickness that goes on is something you "believers" must deal with...You do realize, however, that this sick ritual is also done in Jewish religious practice, also. So care to share how you feel about this....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...sion-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html

Last edited:
3rd time:

Who did build the pyramids?

Let's see how I can break this down in the most elementary of terms....If Romans built all the shyt in Rome, Greeks built all the shyt in Greece, Spaniards built all ths shyt in Spain, Asians built all the shyt in Asia, So let's ask the white guy who built all the shyt in Africa...."Ahhh, aliens there's just no way Africans could've built it". I swear, the ignorance of racism is unbelievable stupid. The Africans built all the temples, libraries, obelisks, etc. but when it comes to the Pyramids, white folks had to come in and build them, correct? Or aliens maybe? They were nice enough to build them all through Egypt and the Sudan. So nice of you, risking skin cancer and all to build the nice African Pyramids because the Africans couldn't possibly do it themselves. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dlmcane
Let's see how I can break this down in the most elementary of terms....If Romans built all the shyt in Rome, Greeks built all the shyt in Greece, Spaniards built all ths shyt in Spain, Asians built all the shyt in Asia, So let's ask the white guy who build all the shyt in Africa...."Ahhh, aliens there's just no way Africans could've built it". I swear, the ignorance of racism is unbelievable stupid. The Africans built all the temples, libraries, obelisks, etc. but when it comes to the Pyramids, white folks had to come in and build them, correct? Or aliens maybe? They were nice enough to build them all through Egypt and the Sudan. So nice of you, risking skin cancer and all to build the nice African Pyramids because the Africans couldn't possibly do it themselves. Lol

So you’re saying that all the conspiracy theories around who built the pyramids are mainly rooted in white society's racist tendencies to not accept African progress?

So you’re saying that all the conspiracy theories around who built the pyramids are mainly rooted in white society's racist tendencies to not accept African progress?

No conspiracy, the white washing of historical data is fact...

original13almost.jpg

Thoughts?

What say you about the Catholic pedophile priests? They've been on a savage molestation rampage..I'd be willing to bet you're Catholic, did one of the sick booty bandits touch you also?

http://www.bbc.com/news/10407559

The bishop of Bruges, Roger Vangheluwe, resigned in April 2010 after admitting that he had sexually abused a boy for years when he was a priest and after being made a bishop.

The scandal drew in the former head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, Cardinal Godfried Danneels, who had advised the victim in April not to go public with his story until Vangheluwe had retired in 2011.

After the Vangheluwe case came to light, a commission set up to investigate the extent of abuse in the Belgian Church received a flood of calls.

Police controversially raided the commission and Church offices, suspecting some evidence was being covered up - but this move was ruled illegal by a Belgian court.

In September 2010 the head of the commission released harrowing details of some 300 cases of alleged sexual abuse by Belgian clergy.

The abuse was found in nearly every diocese, and 13 alleged victims had committed suicide, he said.

However, he found no indication that the Church had systematically sought to cover up cases.

The Church pledged to set up a victims' support centre in a first attempt to rebuild public trust, and to co-operate more with the police

What say you about the Catholic pedophile priests? They've been on a savage molestation rampage..I'd be willing to bet you're Catholic, did one of the sick booty bandits touch you also?

http://www.bbc.com/news/10407559

The bishop of Bruges, Roger Vangheluwe, resigned in April 2010 after admitting that he had sexually abused a boy for years when he was a priest and after being made a bishop.

The scandal drew in the former head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, Cardinal Godfried Danneels, who had advised the victim in April not to go public with his story until Vangheluwe had retired in 2011.

After the Vangheluwe case came to light, a commission set up to investigate the extent of abuse in the Belgian Church received a flood of calls.

Police controversially raided the commission and Church offices, suspecting some evidence was being covered up - but this move was ruled illegal by a Belgian court.

In September 2010 the head of the commission released harrowing details of some 300 cases of alleged sexual abuse by Belgian clergy.

The abuse was found in nearly every diocese, and 13 alleged victims had committed suicide, he said.

However, he found no indication that the Church had systematically sought to cover up cases.

The Church pledged to set up a victims' support centre in a first attempt to rebuild public trust, and to co-operate more with the police
Would you take a child as your bride?

Let's see how I can break this down in the most elementary of terms....If Romans built all the shyt in Rome, Greeks built all the shyt in Greece, Spaniards built all ths shyt in Spain, Asians built all the shyt in Asia, So let's ask the white guy who built all the shyt in Africa...."Ahhh, aliens there's just no way Africans could've built it". I swear, the ignorance of racism is unbelievable stupid. The Africans built all the temples, libraries, obelisks, etc. but when it comes to the Pyramids, white folks had to come in and build them, correct? Or aliens maybe? They were nice enough to build them all through Egypt and the Sudan. So nice of you, risking skin cancer and all to build the nice African Pyramids because the Africans couldn't possibly do it themselves. Lol

You see, that is the problem. I asked a simple question and rather than respond you referred to it as "The ignorance of racism is unbelievable (sic) stupid."

The reason I want to be educated is that I read in one of the articles posted that "peseants" built them. My follow up question to that would be what is the definition of peasant. Is the definition of a peasant someone who if offered a better job than building the pryamid for more money would be able to take that job? Also, were there any better jobs to do that the peasants provide for their family? Or is the definition of a peasant a person who has no opportunity other than the building of the pyramid? If that is true, than isn't a peseant really just another name for slave. Kind of like in any country they tax everyone at such a high rate that the citizens become slaves to the state.

We can debate this, and you will probably win, because you have all of the history books behind you.

I must say though your complete contempt for anyone with a view contrary to yours damages your points.

I am not a racist because I do not see things your way. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
You see, that is the problem. I asked a simple question and rather than respond you referred to it as "The ignorance of racism is unbelievable (sic) stupid."

The reason I want to be educated is that I read in one of the articles posted that "peseants" built them. My follow up question to that would be what is the definition of peasant. Is a the definition of a peasant someone who if offered a better job than building the pryamid for more money would be able to take that job? Also, were there any better jobs to do that the peasants provide for their family? Or is the definition of a peasant a person who has no opportunity other than the building of the pyramid? If that is true, than isn't a peseant really just another name for slave. Kind of like in any country they tax everyone at such a high rate that the citizens become slaves to the state.

We can debate this, and you will probably win, because you have all of the history books behind you.

I must say though your complete contempt for anyone with a view contrary to yours damages your points.

Welcome to textbook Azar, and really a lot of liberals lately, anything that differs from his opinion means you're a KKK neo-nazi racist Klansmen. There's no in-between, cannot have honest conversations #SAD

So would you say the "blackwashing" of data from the BLM movement on white on black murders is fact as well?

Man what are you 12 yrs old??? Where do you come up with such silly and ridiculous false equivalences??? What are you talking about, when the hell did BLM become a historical source? Wow, the childishness and stupidity in defending your racism is comical at this point. Here's a legitimate historian and researcher who's written a book regarding the white washing of History? Now you present me with a books, documents or anything that has been skewed by black people to change the course of history or hide and white history and not just some pulled out of azz nursery school, nanny boo boo shyt your doing...

The reason I want to be educated is that I read in one of the articles posted that "peseants" built them. My follow up question to that would be what is the definition of peasant. Is a the definition of a peasant someone who if offered a better job than building the pryamid for more money would be able to take that job? Also, were there any better jobs to do that the peasants provide for their family? Or is the definition of a peasant a person who has no opportunity other than the building of the pyramid? If that is true, than isn't a peseant really just another name for slave. Kind of like in any country they tax everyone at such a high rate that the citizens become slaves to the state

Man stfu, I said what I said because the insult is in your question. Would you ask such a dumb azz question about who built the Roman colosseum? Hell no. Would you ask you created the statues and artifacts in Greece? No you wouldn't. You know the people of those nations built them yet when it comes to things built in Africa, you ask the dumb azz question about who built. Who the hell would you think built shyt in Africa, take a wild guess?

Man what are you 12 yrs old??? Where do you come up with such silly and ridiculous false equivalences??? What are you talking about, when the hell did BLM become a historical source? Wow, the childishness and stupidity in defending your racism is comical at this point. Here's a legitimate historian and researcher who's written a book regarding the white washing of History? Now you present me with a books, documents or anything that has been skewed by black people to change the course of history or hide and white history and not just some pulled out of azz nursery school, nanny boo boo shyt your doing...

So let me get this straight - there's allowed to be whitewashing, but there cannot be any such thing as blackwashing?

Because it's been discussed in-depth on this board how Black on Black murder rate is double that of White on Black murder. Even White on White murder is higher than White on Black, and in general violence has been on a decline. Yet black america is focusing on this White on Black murder rate, and using your logic, "blackwashing" it as some awful stat.

Seems like a fairly logical and fair question to ask to me.

So let me get this straight - there's allowed to be whitewashing, but there cannot be any such thing as blackwashing?

Because it's been discussed in-depth on this board how Black on Black murder rate is double that of White on Black murder. Even White on White murder is higher than White on Black, and in general violence has been on a decline. Yet black america is focusing on this White on Black murder rate, and using your logic, "blackwashing" it as some awful stat.

Seems like a fairly logical and fair question to ask to me.

My goodness, how damn ADD are you man? Are you seriously this incompetent of having a discussion? Trust me, you're missing a great discussion dude. Whoever the hell you're having you're discussion with hopefully they're following you because you're far from anything remotely relevant to the current topic. How the fck do you get Black on Black murder rate into this discussion, how is that possible? Do you realize this has absolutely nothing, I mean nothing to do with changing history or the distorting historical facts? You are a jackazz of world class proportion and a retarded one at that. I now realize that I'm, in fact, speaking to someone with a damn elementary I.Q. who can't hold topic on a discussion. I don't have time to chase your elementary bullshyt. "Well what about this then...well what about this then...well what about this then...and so on (in you Pee Wee Herman voice)". This is some playground type shyt. Lol. You don't have the intelligence nor information to discuss in any legitimate fashion info I've cited yet you want me to play your bullshyt game of chase the topic. Foh dude, you've long ago red lined my bullshyt meter and damn near broken with this level of BS. I believe you've entered the Harry Potter realm of discussion so I can no longer play in kiddie land with you. When you can may be lay off the high fructose corn syrup so your ADD doesn't disrupt your concentration, we can have a focused discussion.

This is very sad that you are so angry.

Sorry.

We can not even have a civil conversation and exchange ideas.
It is sad and you asked a legitimate question. In his reply he mentioned the Romans, well the way he worded his answer he makes it seem like there was no slave labor used in Roman times. He wants to pretend there was no slave labor used by any of the ancient empires he named, which is what the thread is about.

The reason I want to be educated is that I read in one of the articles posted that "peseants" built them. My follow up question to that would be what is the definition of peasant. Is the definition of a peasant someone who if offered a better job than building the pryamid for more money would be able to take that job? Also, were there any better jobs to do that the peasants provide for their family? Or is the definition of a peasant a person who has no opportunity other than the building of the pyramid? If that is true, than isn't a peseant really just another name for slave. Kind of like in any country they tax everyone at such a high rate that the citizens become slaves to the state.

yeah, i think what just occurred with your pyramid question, is really what all of this comes down to;

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
This is very sad that you are so angry.

Sorry.

We can not even have a civil conversation and exchange ideas.

We can be civil when you start being honest and stop the sarcastic and slighting line of questioning. You know Egypt (originally called Kemet) is located in N.E. Africa and Africans built the shyt in Africa just like the inhabitants of other countries build the shyt in their country. White folks did not leave Europe where none of the Architecture existed at that time, construct pyramids in Africa before heading back to Europe. The very idea is ridiculous. Who built the Horemakhet which pre-dates the Pyramids by thousands of years? And exactly which Pyramids are you referring? Kemet has over 100 Pyramids, are you referring to the Pyramids of Giza, step Pyramids, which? This is the problem when people speak without proper info. or misinfo. the line of questioning become insulting or ridiculous? What is you point? Do you agree or disagree with info I presented? If you disagree then present something to the contrary or defend your point.

Last edited:
It is sad and you asked a legitimate question. In his reply he mentioned the Romans, well the way he worded his answer he makes it seem like there was no slave labor used in Roman times. He wants to pretend there was no slave labor used by any of the ancient empires he named, which is what the thread is about.

This shows the level of your comprehension. Nothing in my comment indicates such. You've become a master at this misquoting/lying bullshyt however

We can be civil when you start being honest and stop the sarcastic and slighting line of questioning. You know Egypt (originally called Kemet) is located in N.E. Africa and Africans built the shyt in Africa just like the inhabitants of other countries build the shyt in their country. White folks did not leave Europe where none of the Architecture existed at that time, construct pyramids in Africa before heading back to Europe. The very idea is ridiculous. Who built the Horemakhet which pre-dates the Pyramids by thousands of years. And exactly which Pyramids are you referring? Kemet has over 100 Pyramids, are you referring to the Pyramids of Giza, step Pyramids, which? This is the problem when people speak without proper info. or misinfo. the line of questioning become insulting or ridiculous? What is you point? Do you agree or disagree with info I presented? If you disagree then present something to the contrary or defend your point.
you may be right; but that doesn't make him a racist;

Azar is correct...People skilled at masonry too...it predates jewish people being there. Slaves or otherwise.

Now this is if we are talking about Pyramids built in Egypt. There are pyramids also in Central America for example. They believe slaves may have heiped build those....but on the continent of Africa there is no abiguity here that slaves did not build them.

Some of you guys are so tribal and divisive you want to name call and disagree with any one not in your little tribe. How about thinking and researching what you don't know for yourselves instead of thinking in such a tribal manner.

The meme depicts a desert. There are no true deserts in Central America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azar
My goodness, how damn ADD are you man? Are you seriously this incompetent of having a discussion? Trust me, you're missing a great discussion dude. Whoever the hell you're having you're discussion with hopefully they're following you because you're far from anything remotely relevant to the current topic. How the fck do you get Black on Black murder rate into this discussion, how is that possible? Do you realize this has absolutely nothing, I mean nothing to do with changing history or the distorting historical facts? You are a jackazz of world class proportion and a retarded one at that. I now realize that I'm, in fact, speaking to someone with a damn elementary I.Q. who can't hold topic on a discussion. I don't have time to chase your elementary bullshyt. "Well what about this then...well what about this then...well what about this then...and so on (in you Pee Wee Herman voice)". This is some playground type shyt. Lol. You don't have the intelligence nor information to discuss in any legitimate fashion info I've cited yet you want me to play your bullshyt game of chase the topic. Foh dude, you've long ago red lined my bullshyt meter and damn near broken with this level of BS. I believe you've entered the Harry Potter realm of discussion so I can no longer play in kiddie land with you. When you can may be lay off the high fructose corn syrup so your ADD doesn't disrupt your concentration, we can have a focused discussion.

You can spin things and hurl all these pointless insults at me, but it does not change the fact that what I asked was a very simple, straightforward, and logical question (that's what you were talking about a few posts ago that you want more of - logic?)

So if you're going to argue it's a logical fact that one race is washing, i.e. "whitewashing", certain historical data & facts, don't you think it's safe to say that another race could be doing the same exact thing to fit their agenda (White on Black murder rate was only used as an example)?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT