ADVERTISEMENT

Denial

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Even after being appraised of the list of indicted Russian operatives, Trump goes to UK and during speech refers to Mueller probe as a "witch hunt". The scumbag is in total denial. Not the actions 0f an innocent person!

Even after being appraised of the list of indicted Russian operatives, Trump goes to UK and during speech refers to Mueller probe as a "witch hunt". The scumbag is in total denial. Not the actions 0f an innocent person!

Still waiting for any American, much less an American in a position of power, to be indicted. But I'll wait. Just like Jimmy Hoffa's wife waited for him. Poor woman still keeps the porch light on for Jimmy. Good luck extraditing those Russian defendants!!! #MAGA #TRUMPLIVESRENTFREE

Reactions: Castillo147

Absolutely. Certainly not the behavior of an innocent man.

It's not only Trump in denial. What about these right wing nut jobs on Canesport?

Still waiting for any American, much less an American in a position of power, to be indicted. But I'll wait. Just like Jimmy Hoffa's wife waited for him. Poor woman still keeps the porch light on for Jimmy. Good luck extraditing those Russian defendants!!! #MAGA #TRUMPLIVESRENTFREE

Your wait will soon be ova. Read the latest indictment in particular page 7. Trump going down!!

3cad79b8187e09bc04f4581abab28dc8.gif

Reactions: BreakingCane
Please try to understand once and for all, the election meddling and fictitious Russian collusion are separate investigations. The meddling started BEFORE the elections but was ignored by the then current admin. Surely you know that....

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Witch hunt? 20 people indicted, 3 companies indicted, 75 total charges and 5 guilty pleas!

Reactions: cems52
Please try to understand once and for all, the election meddling and fictitious Russian collusion are separate investigations. The meddling started BEFORE the elections but was ignored by the then current admin. Surely you know that....

Actually, you're wrong. Mueller has the charge to investigate the following:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

It may also help if you read the actual document authorizing Mueller to take on his role.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Furthermore, deflecting blame for these treasonous acts on Obama is laughable. If Trump and his crew hadn't conspired with the Russians we wouldn't be in this mess. The proper thing for Trump and his peeps to have done when contacted by Russians was to contact the FBI. Why didn't they?

Witch hunt? 20 people indicted, 3 companies indicted, 75 total charges and 5 guilty pleas!

And Trump and his campaign?????

Zilch.
Nada.
Bupkis.

Even your bible CNN Jake Tapper said yesterday all of this happened under Obamas watch and why did he do nothing to Putin when he was aware of it. Called him asleep at the wheel.

Reactions: grbcane
The one with the highest rating for 17 years running. That would be FOX, young man. {my best Shaq O'Neal voice}
You and I know Fox Fake News is State TV. Controlled and managed by Trump. Give me another legitimate source but don't use Breitbart. lol

Even your bible CNN Jake Tapper said yesterday all of this happened under Obamas watch and why did he do nothing to Putin when he was aware of it. Called him asleep at the wheel.
Now that Trump is at the wheel, what is he doing to stop further interference by the Russians?

May not have caught any witches on this hunt but sure got plenty of warlocks....smdh.

What are we up to? 31 convictions, guilty pleas, and convictions?

This level of denial is unprecedented.

You and I know Fox Fake News is State TV. Controlled and managed by Trump. Give me another legitimate source but don't use Breitbart. lol

Top rated 17 years running.

CNN=fake news.
MSNBC even higher rated than CNN.

Russia has meddled in every election we’ve had over the past twenty years or so, they went after Hillary because they thought she was going to win, they were trying to undermine her, after Trump won they were behind the protest at Trump Towers.

Reactions: JTH007
Even Rosenstein has said (x2 that I’m aware of) no Americans colluded with any of the Russians that have been indicted. But go ahead keep making stuff up.

Even Rosenstein has said (x2 that I’m aware of) no Americans collided with any of the Russians that have been indicted. But go ahead keep making stuff up.
Even you are smarter than that to think his comments meant no charges would be filed if evidence is found. smfh

Last edited:
Even you are smarter than that to think his comments meant no charges would be made if evidence is found. smfh
He’s stated it several times in this context and others. Lmao you guys just can’t take it. It’s honestly like watching a two year old throw a temper tantrum.

Sorry but that doesn't count. Try telling Putin to stop fukking with our elections and stop being his puppet.

017c266e6be3b8ea15dc3fb24a46e56b.gif
Example #2

When Russia threatened to shoot down our missiles and planes over Syria in response to them using chemical weapons. Putin didn’t do jack sh#t! Why? Because he knows we will park a few dozen 2000lbs JDAM’s into his largest Syrian Airbase and there’s nothing he can do about it.

Example #2

When Russia threatened to shoot down our missiles and planes over Syria in response to them using chemical weapons. Putin didn’t do jack sh#t! Why? Because he knows we will park a few dozen 2000lbs JDAM’s into his largest Syrian Airbase and there’s nothing he can do about it.

Your honor, the witness is refusing to answer a direct question. Please hold him in contempt and sentence him to 6 months at the border rounding up children to be caged in Trump's jails.

Perhaps, but for one minute consider what you might say if you were still under investigation of something you hadn’t done after 18+ months. Good news for all is, Mueller is on a timeline now and will either cht to get off the pot soon. It’s about to get good.

Perhaps, but for one minute consider what you might say if you were still under investigation of something you hadn’t done after 18+ months. Good news for all is, Mueller is on a timeline now and will either cht to get off the pot soon. It’s about to get good.

Oh yeah!!

1p28ep.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT