ADVERTISEMENT

Denial

Beat on what? Again, you can't have it both ways. You guys have lowered the bar for the stable genius to the point that he doesn't have to do anything. All you have to do is point to everyone else. Who he hires or appoints, Barack, or HIlliary or the DNC. Everyone what what his job is. Sorry, that won't work and people like Cems, myself and others see this. We aren't going to allow you to do this. If you want to claim Trump as president then it is time to hold him accountable for the job. Period! It's time for him to defend this country and it's allies and we aren't seeing. Blaming Obama doesn't cut the mustard. IT's time to be accountable!
You’re fake outrage is silly, especially since you give and gave Obama a pass.

Reactions: advarkas and JTH007
Even after being appraised of the list of indicted Russian operatives, Trump goes to UK and during speech refers to Mueller probe as a "witch hunt". The scumbag is in total denial. Not the actions 0f an innocent person!
Why is President Trump a scumbag?

Your wait will soon be ova. Read the latest indictment in particular page 7. Trump going down!!

3cad79b8187e09bc04f4581abab28dc8.gif
Yep cems and guess what you are going to be very disappointed.

Reactions: JTH007
You’re fake outrage is silly, especially since you give and gave Obama a pass.
Your frequent passes for the stable genius is silly to me. The difference is the stable genuis is the president now. He is supposed to have the answers now.

Even you are smarter than that to think his comments meant no charges would be filed if evidence is found. smfh
Cems did you make that red reset button for Obama and Hillary they used with the Russians?

Reactions: grbcane
Your frequent passes for the stable genius is silly to me. The difference is the stable genuis is the president now. He is supposed to have the answers now.
CD was just bragging about Obama in a other thread. But that's ok lol

First of all this excuse that nobody with a lot of money is squeaky clean is ridiculous. That's not an excuse because he asked for this job. It wasn't forced on him and he is expected to be squeaky clean if he is going to do this job. The idea that you can sell access to our democracy because everyone with that kind of money isn't squeaky clean is simply put the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on the topic. Access to our government is NOT FOR SALE!

Second of all nothing was cooked up. His administration is accountable like every other administration. The excuse that Obama did something wrong is also unacceptable. If you are president you are accountable for your own actions.

Thirdly, there is no law in this country we all have to talk nice about the POTUS. So, this think with Peter S is a complete waste of time and my tax payer money. HE doesn't have to like Trump....and needs evidence if he is going to charge him. You can't charge someone because you don't like them at this level. Trump has expensive lawyers for that.

We expect our president to not break the law. That isn't too much to ask frankly. Financial crimes, or colluding with Russia, if he broke the law he will be impeached as he should be. We have had presidents impeached for breaking the law and he is absolutely no exception to the rule.

Trumps administration is indicted for crimes and he hired them so he is not free if he doesn't get charged. They are his people. He brought them here.
Hay CD was it you or cems that made the red reset button Obama and Hillary used with the Russians?

Why is President Trump a scumbag?
Among other things, he ridiculed John McCain for being shot down, captured and a POW. This from someone who received four deferments. For bone spurs? How would you describe someone who behaves like that?

Among other things, he ridiculed John McCain for being shot down, captured and a POW. This from someone who received four deferments. For bone spurs? How would you describe someone who behaves like that?
Truthfully, go read John McCains history and while your reading it read how many of our on man that he killed that his Admiral dad got him out of when anyone else would have been discharged. Then read how he left his wife that was wheelchair stricken and read what Ross Pero has to say about that who before that they were best friends.After you research it see what you think.

An unfortunate spat but as many have learned, if you attack this President he will indeed strike back.

Nope. His politics aside, he is a patriot.
Nope disagree Cane919 check his Navy history out and check how many times his dad got him out of trouble. Any one else would have not been flying only because of his dad. Your a pretty sharp person please research it.

I’m aware of his military history, but he suffered tremendous brutality as a POW after capture, while fighting on our nations behalf, and most certainly deserves our respect.

Nope disagree Cane919 check his Navy history out and check how many times his dad got him out of trouble. Any one else would have not been flying only because of his dad. Your a pretty sharp person please research it.

Truthfully, go read John McCains history and while your reading it read how many of our on man that he killed that his Admiral dad got him out of when anyone else would have been discharged. Then read how he left his wife that was wheelchair stricken and read what Ross Pero has to say about that who before that they were best friends.After you research it see what you think.
I think that somebody with four bogus deferments does not have the right to criticize anyones war record.

I’m aware of his military history, but he suffered tremendous brutality as a POW after capture, while fighting on our nations behalf, and most certainly deserves our respect.
He got other men killed and when I said Traitor I meant a Traitor to his party and the United States of America. He is a grand stander and typical politician that says he will do something for years but when he got the chance to do it he showed his true colors.

I get it JT and knew exactly what you meant. I personally have set aside my personal feelings about his politics at this time and have chosen to recognize the man for his service and wish him and his family well. He deserves that at least in my mind.

He got other men killed and when I said Traitor I meant a Traitor to his party and the United States of America. He is a grand stander and typical politician that says he will do something for years but when he got the chance to do it he showed his true colors.

Don’t even bother. You have ppl in this same thread that lose their minds because NFL players kneel during the anthem, but completely brush off these incidents with Trump like theyre no big deal.

He was also the self-proclaimed defender of the VA, we see how that turned out, liar. Took an ass woopin and BS'd it into 40 years of political welfare. He's the poster boy for the need for term limits.

Reactions: grbcane and JTH007
Man, you're a trip with this bullshzzt. Lol
Barack Obama is not president now. It is really not a good argument to say Trump doesn't need to defend our country because Obama didn't if this is your premise. It just isn't a sound premise even if I say okay Obama didn't stand up to Putin. So I don't know why you guys constantly beat this drum. It just isn't a good defense. We need Trump to stand up to Putin because he is the President now. Brarack is not the President any longer.
Did we not listen to 8 years of George Bush nonsense? The election meddling was on his watch, he chose to do nothing.

Did we not listen to 8 years of George Bush nonsense? The election meddling was on his watch, he chose to do nothing.
I expect Trump to stand up for this country plain and simple. I don't want to hear he asked Putin anything. I want to hear him telling Putin just how this country gives it up and it is going to be on and poppin! Give up the people who are responsible for doing this or expect a retaliation immediately.

Sounds grand but of course you have no clue on the intricacies of international relations.

I expect Trump to stand up for this country plain and simple. I don't want to hear he asked Putin anything. I want to hear him telling Putin just how this country gives it up and it is going to be on and poppin! Give up the people who are responsible for doing this or expect a retaliation immediately.

He was member of the Keating Five, I appreciate the pain he suffered as a POW, but his political career was corrupt, I don’t like McCain the politician,what he went through in his military service, doesn’t absolve everything he’s done his political career.

Obama never stood up for this country, showed no courage,just apologized, payed out billions,made bad deals, and told the Russians he’d have more flexibility after the election.

Reactions: utatem
Obama never stood up for this country, showed no courage,just apologized, payed out billions,made bad deals, and told the Russians he’d have more flexibility after the election.
Obama is not our president. I expect Trump to take action. He is the president now. That's what I expect and as an American everyone should reasonably expect this or he can GTFOOH!

Obama is not our president. I expect Trump to take action. He is the president now. That's what I expect and as an American everyone should reasonably expect this or he can GTFOOH!
I guess you didn’t expect Obama to, that’s okay everyone knew he was an empty suit.

If we accept your position why should any president do anything to fix past presidents misteps? Should President Truman not have dropped the atomic bomb on Japan because the war started under Roosevelt's watch? Your argument makes no sense.

Reactions: cdwright40
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT