ADVERTISEMENT

Donna to clean up Clinton fundraising mess

mv305

Starter
Jan 4, 2014
Looks like she's been tabbed to help cover up Hillary Clinton s illegal fundraising from foreign countries. Good riddance, she was always about dirty money and cover ups. Maybe the Shapiro incident taught her well. The Clinton are as dirty as her peas in a pod. Hopefully we get the admiral next.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The main question, did Hilary solicit funds while she was Secretary of State? That would be illegal! Other than that, Shalala is covering up nothing. Know your facts before making misleading accusations. Certainly Hilary should come under scrutiny. But if she decides not to run for President, the point is mute. If I were a Republican I would be scared of Elizabeth Warren. However, I'm a life long Independent. both Political Parties are totally corrupt!

Originally posted by Blue Bishop25:
The main question, did Hilary solicit funds while she was Secretary of State? That would be illegal! Other than that, Shalala is covering up nothing. Know your facts before making misleading accusations. Certainly Hilary should come under scrutiny. But if she decides not to run for President, the point is mute. If I were a Republican I would be scared of Elizabeth Warren. However, I'm a life long Independent. both Political Parties are totally corrupt!
Normally hate any political threads here at all. But, as an Independent, I don't care for the extreme nuts on the far left or the far right, and I put Warren right there in the extreme category. I don't think she would ever get enough national support to win.

I could never understand why Jabroni's waste so much time on their agendas. Who cares! The people always decide. They decided when Obama was elected in a national election and will here as well.

Nationally the verdicts always come in.

BACK TO FOOTBALL:

Been saying that Donnas departure was in no way a coincidence. This is about Hillarys candidacy, and football concerns fall very far down in the priorities list for these political zealots.

the footbal teams future hinges on the hire of the new pres.

Golden is still the HC because Donna did not want any focus on Shapiro and Donna's part in the sanctions.

I am so happy that she is leaving. Perfect spot for her with the most crooked couple in the history of politics.

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:

Originally posted by advarkas:

I wonder how many rapes Hilary has covered up

This post was edited on 3/7 10:48 AM by jbcanes-nc
We know she covered up Benghazi...

Definitely..

Disgusting Alinsky worshiper

*Hillary* User error on my iPad earlier.
Contrary to popular belief and rampant rumors, advarkas is one MODERATE Republican, but I am a major fiscal conservative. I believe that the Republicans have the 2016 on a silver platter, but that the FAR RIGHT may cost precious and necessary votes when it comes to SOCIAL ISSUES... We'll see. All I know is that I am DONE with this pathetic President and his cronies in office. Time for REAL CHANGE.

When i look at other Canes sights it's amazing the different the feelings are for Shalala. They all hate her as a wrecker of Canes Football. This sight seems to be filled with more people that care more about Liberal agendas and sticking up for Shalala than how bad this program got under her direction. Very sad.

The Clinton Foundation and Donna are a perfect marriage.

They both accept shady and illegal donations to the cause.

My personal feelings on Donna, and I'm by no means an expert on this, is that she's done a fine job overall for the U of M. I'd prefer to thank Donna Shalala for her service to the The U and I'm excited to hear who the next appointee may be.

I hope that appointee's a big athletic supporter to the entire program and has a pro-active and positive "vision" moving and leading us forward in conjunction with the AD.

Yep. You have to love it when a company donates to a presidential election, gets their former boss on the ticket, and then gets a contract to completely rebuild a country all on the tax payers money. But hey, let's bash Hilary instead. Some of you are such hypocritical fools.

I wonder how many rapes Hilary has covered up

This post was edited on 3/7 10:48 AM by jbcanes-nc
Actually more interested in how many homicides she covered up.

Originally posted by andyctree:
Yep. You have to love it when a company donates to a presidential election, gets their former boss on the ticket, and then gets a contract to completely rebuild a country all on the tax payers money. But hey, let's bash Hilary instead. Some of you are such hypocritical fools.
2 L's in Hillary.

Didn't Donna just pay the Clinton Foundation $300,000 (???) for Hillary to speak a few months ago? I remember the nightmare traffic jam that Hillary caused.

Originally posted by JTH007:
When i look at other Canes sights it's amazing the different the feelings are for Shalala. They all hate her as a wrecker of Canes Football. This sight seems to be filled with more people that care more about Liberal agendas and sticking up for Shalala than how bad this program got under her direction. Very sad.

"I" is capitalized.

Originally posted by SoldierCane:
My personal feelings on Donna, and I'm by no means an expert on this, is that she's done a fine job overall for the U of M. I'd prefer to thank Donna Shalala for her service to the The U and I'm excited to hear who the next appointee may be.

I hope that appointee's a big athletic supporter to the entire program and has a pro-active and positive "vision" moving and leading us forward in conjunction with the AD.
I agree. I don't think that her politics, which I am against , had any impact on what she did at the U. Overall she did a fine job and was and is a big athletic supporter. Hopefully the new person will be just as engaged as she was in sports generally and football in particular.

Nice!

The Clintons have done great things for this country....what an opportunity for Donna.

Best wishes to her and I thank her for her service to the University of Miami.

Fingers crossed on who becomes the next University President.

BB25, there is no Conservative party anymore period. Kaput, gone, finished. I am going to start voting liberal just to help "reset" this whole damn country and then see who yell's the loudest!

Originally posted by Reppin_The_U:
Nice!

The Clintons have done great things for this country....what an opportunity for Donna.

Best wishes to her and I thank her for her service to the University of Miami.

Fingers crossed on who becomes the next University President.
Yes they have been great. Bill got a blow job from an intern and Hillary had Americans killed by not protecting them. Fuhk the Clintons and the camel toe.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
http://clinton5.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html

Bill Clinton's presidency was one of the most productive in the last century or so....

I'm proud to say I voted for the man not once, but TWICE.

The funny thing is the Clintons did more in the white house the day Bill got a blow job, than any Bush in office....lol

FUK YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM:

WMD?
DEAD SOLDIERS
911 BUSH'S WATCH
HALLIBURTON
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
GREETED LIKE LIBERATORS
FOX NOISE
DENY THE VOTE
DENY WOMEN'S RIGHTS
THE PARTY OF NO
HATE GAYS
HIPPOCRITES

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BRING POLITICS TO A FOOTBALL SITE.

DOUCHE BAGS!

It must hurt to watch obama succeed point for point on social issues and the economy....its childs play...even the "U-6" real unemployment rate is dropping...ha ha ha

One thing we know for sure. The Clinton Foundation is going to suck at football.

Bama Cane,
The only label I support is the tag on the back of my shirts. Basically I have no use for Politicians. 99% of them are dishonest. If you want to have a slick politician, elect Chris Christie. His claim to fame is to hire all of his friends and screw NJ.

mv305, so does that make congress squeaky clean? they are overstaffed to the hilt & when theres govt shutdowns they still get paid while America suffers? lack of funding for DHS & the veterans administration?

Originally posted by jbaer:
FUK YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM:

WMD?
DEAD SOLDIERS
911 BUSH'S WATCH
HALLIBURTON
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
GREETED LIKE LIBERATORS
FOX NOISE
DENY THE VOTE
DENY WOMEN'S RIGHTS
THE PARTY OF NO
HATE GAYS
HIPPOCRITES

DOUCHE BAGS!
FUHK YOU DEMOCRATIC COMMUNIST POS

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Bill Clinton did well because his presidency happened to coincide with the explosion of computer technology.

Oh..... yeah.... I forgot..... Al Gore invented the Internet.......

Clinton was also smart enough to drop HillaryCare and swing to the middle after getting his ass handed to him by the Congress and the American people.

Oh please...

Stop with the excuses. Al Gore never said that stupid nonsense. That was made up for idiot jabronis to have a talking point.

He did lead the apropriation effort for funding the internet.

Why is it jabronis rely on Bill Orielly for their ignorant political talking points?

Being A "C" student that cheers on other"C"students wont work.

We need exceptional people.

Originally posted by jbaer:
FUK YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM:

WMD?
DEAD SOLDIERS
911 BUSH'S WATCH
HALLIBURTON
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
GREETED LIKE LIBERATORS
FOX NOISE
DENY THE VOTE
DENY WOMEN'S RIGHTS
THE PARTY OF NO
HATE GAYS
HIPPOCRITES

DOUCHE BAGS!
Open the borders and let everybody in. The United States of the third world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT