ADVERTISEMENT

Donna to clean up Clinton fundraising mess

Yes, Democrats want the want what's best for the auto industry like they want what is best for the old industry.

Yes, that coincides with the last 40 years of history. ..... right, CD??
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by cdwright40:
Quit the drama. It is everyones money. You benefit from everything this Country provides which in turn allows you to make any money in the first place.

you benefit from the system. You use the roads and highways the government funding created. The clean water the government mandates you have. The food, the safety provided for fire, crime or theft for you and your family. The schools and all the things yiu obviously take gir granted every single day Tax dollars pay for.

Stop being dramatic and worrying about nonsense. You have Plenty of opportunities to invest what is left as a result Of living here.
What you earn is your money. What I learn is my money. If it were everybody's money then we'd be a communist economy.

This entire disagreement can be stated very simply. You believe that America succeeds BECAUSE of the Government, I believe that America succeeds IN SPITE OF the Government.

Most of the stuff you mentioned can and should be addressed by local and state government. The closer the government that is spending money is to the people that it is serving, the more efficiently the money will be spent. The federal government should be providing defense of the country and ensuring there is a framework for equality and opportunity. It should not be micromanaging every aspect of life.

Vargas you really think your Republican Party have this on a silver platter with all the dirt they do?
The far right is going to blow it for you the nasty prejudice tea party pricks it ain't nothing a lock for you republicans your so scared of Hillary until it's ashame cause you have no one to beat her she will be the next president take that to the bank

Originally posted by CaneUndertaker:

The far right is going to blow it for you the nasty prejudice tea party pricks
You do know that the Tea Party was founded to promote FISCAL conservatism? They aren't far right in the sense that you are implying. If you are going to call a whole movement of people prejudiced, please provide a bunch of examples to show the prejudiced things they have done.

I'm sick and tired of this drum beat that if you are a conservative, that means you are a bigoted racist. In my personal life, I come across a lot more democrats that are openly racist than republicans. That certainly doesn't mean that all democrats (or even a large number of them) are racist. I've just come across more of them that are vs. republicans.

Of course there are some racist republicans but it is a very low percentage who are.

In fact, take a look at the vote percentages for the Civil Rights Act of 1964:

The Senate version:[20]

Democratic Party: 46-21 (69-31%)Republican Party: 27-6 (82-18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[20]

Democratic Party: 153-91 (63-37%)Republican Party: 136-35 (80-20%)
Notice which party had a much higher percentage of votes for it.

WOW...surprised this thread hasn't been ferminated yet. IT is at that point right now. It should be! We have our own political beliefs and the people have spoken.

My rights as a voter can not and will not allow me to vote for any individual that believes that the government is the enemy. Why would I have them in charge of my government? If they believe it succeeds in spite of its self, I don't want you in charge of it. Plain and simple and this has been proven to be a train wreck.

Don't believe me? Just look at all the red states that are in fiscal trouble? Compare them to the blue states and you will find your answer. The policies are antiquated and out dated. We live in a global society now. Not a local one. This isn't the good olds when Jethro could benefit just because.

Now, everyone has to compete. That is on a level playing field. Plain and simple....and that includes internationally. It is time to stop relying on old legislation that allowed you to benefit by doing nothing.

We are moving forward. Get on the train or get left and everyone puts money into this. IT isn't your money. Nobody earns anything by themselves. You benefit from the system and that is the fact of the matter. Now it is just going to be more inclusive where everyone regardless of who they are can benefit...or at least be given that opportunity.

It's like fall camp. Only the strong survive. The party is over.

Don't believe me? Just look at all the red states that are in fiscal trouble? Compare them to the blue states and you will find your answer.
California? The bluest of blue states? How's the liberal/progressive policies working out there?

Actually California is doing pretty well now all things considered. Now, do like I said. Go look at all the red states and compare them to the blue. You will see who is doing better overall fiscally. That is my point. I can take individual states if you want to play that game...but look at them overall. You will see the states that have the most welfare. The lowest unemployment rate. The biggest debts.... All of it.

Actually California is doing pretty well now all things considered. Now, do like I said. Go look at all the red states and compare them to the blue. You will see who is doing better overall fiscally. That is my point. I can take individual states if you want to play that game...but look at them overall. You will see the states that have the most welfare. The lowest unemployment rate. The biggest debts.... All of it.
We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your beliefs and I have mine and we're not going to change each other's minds...

Originally posted by JTH007:
When i look at other Canes sights it's amazing the different the feelings are for Shalala. They all hate her as a wrecker of Canes Football. This sight seems to be filled with more people that care more about Liberal agendas and sticking up for Shalala than how bad this program got under her direction. Very sad.
Are you and I reading the same posts? How you read this as Shalala apologists and defenders versus spitting venom and vitriol blows my mind?

Shalala was good in that it was a big name who had been associated with other top notch schools (especially medical) which in the long run will make all of our Miami degrees worth more financially, while at the same time she did not have the experience to make important unilateral sporting decisions and then when she would decide it was time to flex her brain and take advice from the people who are truly the smartest in the room regarding sports she would make a head-scratching unilateral decision at the worst possible time.

I thank her for her time ... but I am glad she has opted to exit in a timely fashion. Our next Prexy is gonna be huge to whether Miami EVER returns to football glory again.

Originally posted by michaelmtripp@aol.com:

We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your beliefs and I have mine and we're not going to change each other's minds...
Exactly and fair enough.

All i will add to this : You guys have zero idea of how our country is getting raped by the so-called poor souls that are coming to our country illegally, to produce a bunch of babies and milk our welfare system to the max…But please don't take my word for it….Just go to any of the very many clinics around this great nation, or just go to J.M.H. and spend a few hours at their clinics…While the hard working ,honest taxpayers, perhaps have a couple of kids ,as it's all they can afford, these illegals have 4-5 or more kids and we suckers pay for them, with a nice substantial welfare check, food stamps, free medicaid and other freebies….While the baby makers work at car wash places, landscaping, etc…Don't pay taxes and send all the monies to their countries….I don't care what your political believes are, but this is not right…Unless you subscribe to the Alinsky philosophy of bankrupting the country ,to make us all depend on the government …Be careful what some of you useful fools wish for, as the others are just hard core communist ,as is our emperor and all of the mafia that surround and advice him, going back to his childhood and adolescence….Don't believe me, as you don't know me from Adam…Read, google stuff and stay informed…Most voters don't have a clue about anything at all.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Originally posted by canecarlos:
All i will add to this : You guys have zero idea of how our country is getting raped by the so-called poor souls that are coming to our country illegally, to produce a bunch of babies and milk our welfare system to the max…But please don't take my word for it….Just go to any of the very many clinics around this great nation, or just go to J.M.H. and spend a few hours at their clinics…While the hard working ,honest taxpayers, perhaps have a couple of kids ,as it's all they can afford, these illegals have 4-5 or more kids and we suckers pay for them, with a nice substantial welfare check, food stamps, free medicaid and other freebies….While the baby makers work at car wash places, landscaping, etc…Don't pay taxes and send all the monies to their countries….I don't care what your political believes are, but this is not right…Unless you subscribe to the Alinsky philosophy of bankrupting the country ,to make us all depend on the government …Be careful what some of you useful fools wish for, as the others are just hard core communist ,as is our emperor and all of the mafia that surround and advice him, going back to his childhood and adolescence….Don't believe me, as you don't know me from Adam…Read, google stuff and stay informed…Most voters don't have a clue about anything at all.
Completely ridiculous. One thing I gathered from this comment that I am happy about is you don't have any idea of how the welfare system works....lol. Good for you. Clinton changed that....and it has been changed even more. Nobody stays on the welfare system anymore bro. People can't live off of it really. Oh and believe me when I tell you it isn't much anymore. I know people that have been on this unfortunately. Single mothers and they tell me....and people I have to provide documents for.

You have 6 months to find a job and/or be looking for one. I don't think there are states you can even stay on the system a year. Two maximum so I don't know what you are even talking about.

Eventually they will be working or in school on a grant / loan.

Also, to assume that every immigrant relies on Welfare is either painfully naïve or painfully ignorant. You pick. Nobody that is here originated here unless you are native American. Please don't assume everyone is unlike you and your family and plans to stay on welfare forever.

This post was edited on 3/9 3:46 PM by cdwright40

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT