ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this notion that II am protecting or defending an individual, CD or otherwise, is absurd

I am trying to protect what I think is a pretty good outlet for folks to talk about off-topics whether they be politics or whatever

Thats it, simple as that.

The Lounge can be eliminated in five seconds. That would be easy. This is much more difficult and I am willing to make the effort to try to convince folks to use it appropriately..

Are you willing to make the effort re your own posting?

The lounge has already had a lot of improvement. Hopefully, it isn't just temporary. I have blocked anyone that I feel I rub the wrong way or rubs me the wrong way. The problem is these people usually message me anyway. Which I find very odd. Why message someone that never responds to you but oh well. Either way, I am not going to message you if you are blocked. Now, I don't know what else I can do and keep the integrity of what I post as opinion. I think also with football getting ready to get going again pretty soon, maybe that will improve what goes on here too. I don't know. I hope so.

Also, this notion that II am protecting or defending an individual, CD or otherwise, is absurd

I am trying to protect what I think is a pretty good outlet for folks to talk about off-topics whether they be politics or whatever

The Lounge can be eliminated in five seconds. That would be easy. This is much more difficult and I am willing to make the effort to try to convince folks to use it appropriately..

Gary I think it's gotten to the point if you don't like the message or person posting you don't read it. And that's the way it should be.

Clearly you need to do whatever it is you think you need to do. Hope for the best, enforce the rules, ban members, or even delete the lounge. That’s your choice but giving it’s improving, I’d think you'd be satisfied, remind people of their ability to block those they feel are offending them, and as you said, call it a day.

The choice is yours and something tells me most, if not all of us will comply.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbie jo
I am somewhat convinced and i say SOMEWHAT. If you are blocked and continue to send messages to people that have not responded to you in years in some cases there is probably something wrong with you. You may need to go on several watch list...lol. I'm just saying.

Reactions: hootie0278
How do you know people are sending you messages if they are blocked?
I guess that was once again directed towards me...it seems like he can't help himself but comment on everything I put out...once again I have been minding my own business and not saying anything to him or about him or his views on any subject. I see that this bully thing must only just include certain posters....and no I did not report him on his earlier comments towards me...it would have served no purpose at all....and frankly it would have fell on deaf ears.

I guess that was once again directed towards me...it seems like he can't help himself but comment on everything I put out...once again I have been minding my own business and not saying anything to him or about him or his views on any subject. I see that this bully thing must only just include certain posters....and no I did not report him on his earlier comments towards me...it would have served no purpose at all....and frankly it would have fell on deaf ears.
I don't even have you blocked man. You don't care for what I say and I don't care for what you say. That doesn't get me to block a person. I used to never block anyone for years. Then Gary warned me about something and I don't even remember what it was. Contrary to what you guys may think Gary has warned me too. The difference is I actually evaluate what I do...and some others do not. They double down and never look at themselves. So, I decided to block people and haven't been warned since because I know who takes me down the rabbit hole...and it takes more than not liking me or disagreeing with me. You have to be pretty ridiculous for me to do it. I now have around 28 people blocked. I didn't even realize it was that many. I thought it was 12. This should give you an idea of how ridiculous it is here....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT