ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At nine tonight...guess what happens

cf587a14b08de6f834dca9fcb8e7441c.gif

I didn’t realize that the plains of Texas had such a good voter turnout?

You’re too intelligent to use a map like this. There’s more people in NYC then all Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Iowa combined. Trump won the electoral college which means he won the game, but don’t pretend like 3 million more people voted for the other team.

Chess, not checkers. Trump didn't campaign in CA because it was not winnable. That's called being smart. Had he campaigned in CA, Trump would have won the pop vote, too. Let me guess, you throw a hissy fit if your favorite tennis player loses 6-0, 6-7, 6-7 because he won more games but lost the match. Thems the rules. Suffer.

You’re too intelligent to use a map like this. There’s more people in NYC then all Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Iowa combined. Trump won the electoral college which means he won the game, but don’t pretend like 3 million more people voted for the other team.

Controlling more land is more important in war. Not people. I mean, it was here before all of us anyway. Pretty important, glad the forefathers knew this. Also, they recognized that a certain group of people could all pile up in one area and run the rest of the country with is not good.

Controlling more land is more important in war. Not people. I mean, it was here before all of us anyway. Pretty important, glad the forefathers knew this. Also, they recognized that a certain group of people could all pile up in one area and run the rest of the country with is not good.

Ok. You can have all the land, and I’ll take all the people. Let’s see who wins that war.

Gary, if you close the Lounge, the bad behavior will just continue in the War Room, and the subscribers who use the Lounge appropriately will be the ones affected.
Either let the 'bad boys' be ignored, or ban their access (temporally or permanently).

No it wont
They will get banned without question in the War Room

im trying hard to help you guys here

Clearly not easy

Now that would be an interesting battle only in that it would pit the gangs against the cowboys. Of course we know who’d win as half the Dems couldn’t think of carrying a weapon never mind using one to kill someone. Something tells me them cowboys wouldn’t have the same problem.

Hopefully we’ll never have to find out.

Ok. You can have all the land, and I’ll take all the people. Let’s see who wins that war.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Now that would be an interesting battle only in that it would pit the gangs against the cowboys. Of course we know who’d win as half the Dems couldn’t think of carrying a weapon never mind using one to kill someone. Something tells me them cowboys wouldn’t have the same problem.

Hopefully we’ll never have to find out.

I wasn’t speaking literally of course. His comment was “land is more important than people in war”. Which just doesn’t make sense. Also, I’m not going to get into the demographics of a full on Civil War. I will leave that fantasy to you right wingers.

Chess, not checkers. Trump didn't campaign in CA because it was not winnable. That's called being smart. Had he campaigned in CA, Trump would have won the pop vote, too. Let me guess, you throw a hissy fit if your favorite tennis player loses 6-0, 6-7, 6-7 because he won more games but lost the match. Thems the rules. Suffer.

Ok. So let me get this straight. If Trump didn’t think he could win in CA, then what makes you believe Trump would’ve been able to flip swing votes in that state at such a high success rate that it would’ve closed the 3million Pop vote deficit? Don’t be naive. Don’t get me wrong, Kushner ran that campaign like a dream taking advantage of Hillary’s absence in the Rust Belt. But this idea that because the Grand Canyon is red on a map, that the overwhelming majority of the country supports Trump is just false.

It depends on the land I suppose. As for fantasizing, I don’t think anybody wants a civil war outside the far left. They’d likely use any means necessary to overthrow our President.

I wasn’t speaking literally of course. His comment was “land is more important than people in war”. Which just doesn’t make sense. Also, I’m not going to get into the demographics of a full on Civil War. I will leave that fantasy to you right wingers.

It depends on the land I suppose. As for fantasizing, I don’t think anybody wants a civil war outside the far left. They’d likely use any means necessary to overthrow our President.

You literally just described what a skirmish between gangs from cities and Cowboys from the country would look like. Also, there is really only one segment of a particular political party that is stock piling weapons in the case of a hostile domestic government.

Just admit it was a silly thing to say. “Land is more important than people in a war”. The political discourse would be much better in this country if either side could say “yea, what I just said makes no sense.” Here I’ll go first. It makes no sense whatsoever to abolish ICE.

There’s no absolutes in war. Land is generally more important due to the resources but people are far more important if for instance the land is in a place like Saudi Arabia. It just depends.

You literally just described what a skirmish between gangs from cities and Cowboys from the country would look like. Also, there is really only one segment of a particular political party that is stock piling weapons in the case of a hostile domestic government.

Just admit it was a silly thing to say. “Land is more important than people in a war”. The political discourse would be much better in this country if either side could say “yea, what I just said makes no sense.” Here I’ll go first. It makes no sense whatsoever to abolish ICE.

Too many people have their panties all rustled about cd. A guy that probably has you on ignore....lol. Gesh....you can just ignore me if I am so bad right? My ignore count just when to 28.

See this is what I don't understand. I am a bad poster for ignoring you. I am a bad poster for talking to you. I am a bad poster for telling on you when I am not even paying attention to you lol. My God please people just take your L already nobody cares! You're caught. It can't go on like this.

I would love to see the lounge saved....and I don't need to talk to you people that don't like me and you aren't even satisfied with that. Nobody has time for your incessant whining. Take your L and go away already. My goal is to get about 50 of you on ignore by football season so I can talk football with the good people here on Canesport.

Bless you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cane919
I agree with this message. If Lefty offends your sensibilities that much, then put him on ignore. If not, then give him what he deserves. If he’s being provocative, then blast his ass. He’s just not that important other then a constant reminder of just how far left the Dems have become.

Too many people have their panties all rustled about cd. A guy that probably has you on ignore....lol. Gesh....you can just ignore me if I am so bad right? My ignore count just when to 28.

See this is what I don't understand. I am a bad poster for ignoring you. I am a bad poster for talking to you. He is a bad poster for telling on you when he isn't even paying attention to you lol. My God please people just take your L already nobody cares!

I would love to see the lounge saved....and I don't need to talk to you people that don't like me and you aren't even satisfied with that. Nobody has time for your incessant whining. Take your L and go away already. My goal is to get about 50 of you on ignore by football season so I can talk football with the good people here on Canesport.

Bless you all!

There’s no absolutes in war. Land is generally more important due to the resources but people are far more important if for instance the land is in a place like Saudi Arabia. It just depends.

I can’t believe I’m having this argument, but if in the United States of America,

Yes, we all know not to march on Russia in Winter. But I made the point that large stretches of land that are unpopulated don’t represent the voting demographic of that state or this country. To which someone responded “Land is more important in war.” I don’t like calling things dumb, but that was dumb. It happens, but if we’re going to move forward as a country, or on the micro level this board, we have to be able to recognize when the arguments we make have no validity.

Careful not to provoke them....smdh. They are only allowed to provoke everyone else and whine to the moderators like they are a victim.

Ok. So let me get this straight. If Trump didn’t think he could win in CA, then what makes you believe Trump would’ve been able to flip swing votes in that state at such a high success rate that it would’ve closed the 3million Pop vote deficit? Don’t be naive. Don’t get me wrong, Kushner ran that campaign like a dream taking advantage of Hillary’s absence in the Rust Belt. But this idea that because the Grand Canyon is red on a map, that the overwhelming majority of the country supports Trump is just false.

Who said "overwhelming"?

No set

If that is how I feel then so be it. I suggest you ignore me if you can't handle seeing it. You guys say a lot of things I prefer not to see. Personally too. I don't see any lectures there. Not just about my favorite people about me. I just ignore you. I'm up to 27 now. Life is great since.
He ignores no one. I can tell when he reads my post and then makes a comment. I bait him with words also and he cannot refrain from using them when he responds LOL

Reactions: Cane919
You can speak directly to me not to CD. You and the other right wing hypocrites can't handle it when you get a taste of your own medicine. I'll continue to call Trump a POS because the 1st amendment says I can. Lets make this fair and balance. When your right wing buds put out pics of Michelle Obama with a penis, step up and call them out. Otherwise......

tenor.gif
Cems will vote for President Trump 2020

Look at your map. It’s implying that an overwhelming majority of the country supports Trump by painting the overwhelming majority of the country red.

There was no implication there. That's your opinion to neatly fit your narrative. You don't have to put words in peoples' mouths to debate proficiently. Trust your "stuff". Trump lost the pop vote but won with 303 electoral votes. Interpret that any way you want.

There was no implication there. That's your opinion to neatly fit your narrative. You don't have to put words in peoples' mouths to debate proficiently. Trust your "stuff". Trump lost the pop vote but won with 303 electoral votes. Interpret that any way you want.

I apologize then for assuming your point. Because I want to get one last word in (which drives my wife nuts), a more correct caption would be “the electoral college has spoken”. Since we’ve established that a large number of the public did not actually vote for Trump, but instead the other candidate. There, I’m done.

Reactions: honeyiv
My apologies Clyde. I thought we were speaking of war in general. I’d really have to give it a lot more thought strategically speaking to best determine our weak points.

I can’t believe I’m having this argument, but if in the United States of America,

Yes, we all know not to march on Russia in Winter. But I made the point that large stretches of land that are unpopulated don’t represent the voting demographic of that state or this country. To which someone responded “Land is more important in war.” I don’t like calling things dumb, but that was dumb. It happens, but if we’re going to move forward as a country, or on the micro level this board, we have to be able to recognize when the arguments we make have no validity.

Funny I’m pretty sure thanks to Obama we had a few million illegals vote. Here comes mandatory voter identification :)

Reactions: e_cushing
I counted 5 lies tonight. Did you count?

Face it, even without McCain we can still RAM THROUGH Kavanaugh with Pence's vote. And it's going to get worse for you. Trump indicated earlier that the woman, Coney, is next up. And then we will RAM HER THROUGH, too.

Reactions: JTH007
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT