ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see if you feel the same in November. Hahahaha
This is just another example of many examples of the hypocrisy of the right with the Clintons. How they climb a high horse when it comes to their antics but cheer Trumps when it comes to corruption. These people are literally giddy that a siting president may be able to evade justice.

I am eating my popcorn. Calm because I understand. A lot of hyenas are getting ready to see how we give it up! This POS has no morals. This is a huge weakness....and the best he can hope for is to evade prosecution as sitting president. That doesn't mean he will be a sitting president forever.

There is going to be a day of reckoning. There always is....and I have a big box of popcorn right now. Hyenas will see just how we give it up!

This is just another example of many examples of the hypocrisy of the right with the Clintons. How they climb a high horse when it comes to their antics but cheer Trumps when it comes to corruption. These people are literally giddy that a siting president may be able to evade justice.

I am eating my popcorn. Calm because I understand. A lot of hyenas are getting ready to see how we give it up! This POS has no morals. This is a huge weakness....and the best he can hope for is to evade prosecution as sitting president. That doesn't mean he will be a sitting president forever.

There is going to be a day of reckoning. There always is....and I have a big box of popcorn right now. Hyenas will see just how we give it up!
Can you break down what constitutes a spread offense and then perhaps show us with some film how Urban Myer runs a pro style system as opposed to the spread that so many people think he runs?

Thanks in advance.

Gary , CD just took a personal shot. Be careful CD no bullies allowed lol

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Can you break down what constitutes a spread offense and then perhaps show us with some film how Urban Myer runs a pro style system as opposed to the spread that so many people think he runs?

Thanks in advance.
Yep. “Evading Justice” while there is no evidence and Mueller and Comey already stated Trump is not under investigation. These morons believe just because they wish to find evidence of guilt, because they lost the election, that it will be found and their wish will become true

Last edited:
I apologize then for assuming your point. Because I want to get one last word in (which drives my wife nuts), a more correct caption would be “the electoral college has spoken”. Since we’ve established that a large number of the public did not actually vote for Trump, but instead the other candidate. There, I’m done.
How about just leave it or Hillary lost again

Reactions: IHeagledriver
And this js why he has never been banned

And by the way, he is correct

He has not reported anybody either
@gferman , this comment makes little sense. If CDWrong never reports anyone or complains to you, then why are you involved? Why does this thread exist? Unless he has an issue with this why would a response to a personal attack that is not reported be considered a personal attack in your eyes?

Also, the words you are using, “bullying” and “gang mentality” are straight from CDWrong’s victim playbook that he has been using and whining about for years after he posts incorrect facts, unsubstantiated rumors, and condescending opinions/responses and then gets blown up by a majority of CaneSport.

@gferman , this comment makes little sense. If CDWrong never reports anyone or complains to you, then why are you involved? Why does this thread exist? Unless he has an issue with this why would a response to a personal attack that is not reported be considered a personal attack in your eyes?

Also, the words you are using, “bullying” and “gang mentality” are straight from CDWrong’s victim playbook that he has been using and whining about for years after he posts incorrect facts, unsubstantiated rumors, and condescending opinions/responses and then gets blown up by a majority of CaneSport.

to be quite honest, I am involved because guys like you cant control themselves and have conversations without crossing the line and ruining it for everyone.

There is no reason for the blatant disrespect that was starting to permeate here

It comes down to banning you entirely and moving on or putting in more effort like this to try to save what I consider a pretty good outlet and thing for all of you guys while I still have a little time to do so

You a handful of others have formed a little bit of a bully liason and it is up to you guys to end that

Reactions: phlipper5
to be quite honest, I am involved because guys like you cant control themselves and have conversations without crossing the line and ruining it for everyone.

There is no reason for the blatant disrespect that was starting to permeate here

It comes down to banning you entirely and moving on or putting in more effort like this to try to save what I consider a pretty good outlet and thing for all of you guys while I still have a little time to do so

You a handful of others have formed a little bit of a bully liason and it is up to you guys to end that
We’re far apart in the definition of an attack. What is clear now is you have a one way street and double standard with your own rules... basically, you’ll allow mouthbreathers to post false rumors and condescending comments/attacks, and when several of us respond to the fake analysis and rumors with facts and similar “attacks” we are the bullies? Got it!

I will refrain from upsetting mouthbreathers to prevent them from seeking additional therapy they may need after reading my comments.

Gary , CD just took a personal shot. Be careful CD no bullies allowed lol
We’re far apart in the definition of an attack. What is clear now is you have a one way street and double standard with your own rules... basically, you’ll allow mouthbreathers to post false rumors and condescending comments/attacks, and when several of us respond to the fake analysis and rumors with facts and similar “attacks” we are the bullies? Got it!

I will refrain from upsetting mouthbreathers to prevent them from seeking additional therapy they may need after reading my comments.
stop-bullying-dont-5a793b.jpg

Personally I don't find this funny even one bit. Girls are killing themselves over the crap a lot of guys try to do here and it is so cowardly to the people that do stuff like this.

The staff if 100 percent correct to try to clean it up. I have zero respect for people that engage in this activity.

Personally I don't find this funny even one bit. Girls are killing themselves over the crap a lot of guys try to do here and it is so cowardly to the people that do stuff like this.

The staff if 100 percent correct to try to clean it up. I have zero respect for people that engage in this activity.
Well Mr Moderator....I was not responding to you or engaged in a conversation with you
so STOP BULLYING ME

Nobody gives a sh!t whether you respect them or not. Cems maybe, everyone else thinks you are an idiot. Get over it!

Nobody gives a sh!t whether you respect them or not. Cems maybe, everyone else thinks you are an idiot. Get over it!
Maybe...perhaps that's the problem. Everyone thinks I am an idiot? I don't think everyone does but okay. You go with that. I imagine the people I am referring to think I am. Probably the same people I have blocked.

Once again I have said nothing to Mr.cdWright and he keeps coming after me...is this stalking...I am not sure what to do...I am minding my own business and not bothering anyone
If you feel uncomfortable I would recommend reporting his behavior. Click on the tools icon and you will see the option to report. From there you can give your reasoning. Gary wants the Lounge to be a safe space for all posters, a bully free zone if you will. You do not deserve to feel uncomfortable.

If Gary can not read CDs post and see what is wrong here he will never clean the sight up. Just look at this thread . CD Quotes, we have seen nothing yet , Hyenas, President Trump is a pussy, then this statement. Gary you can get rid of everyone on this sight and if you give CD a free ride you will be doing it all over again.
CD look at yourself because that zero respect you talk about having for people starts with you.

What about the time i started a thread to gary about cd literally starting 34 of the 40 threads on the lounge all about liberal polatics and his blantent trolling? What did Gary have to say then? He actually stuck up for him enabling the continuation of political trolling. Which btw, if CD starts more threads on here and replies/posts more than anyone on here, how is he the bullied?

What about the time i started a thread to gary about cd literally starting 34 of the 40 threads on the lounge all about liberal polatics and his blantent trolling? What did Gary have to say then? He actually stuck up for him enabling the continuation of political trolling. Which btw, if CD starts more threads on here and replies/posts more than anyone on here, how is he the bullied?
First of all. I am sure Gary is not as stupid and can see for himself 34 of 40 threads here being started by CD is utterly preposterous. That's insane and an example of what you guys do. You make these comments that are clearly so far out of the view of any fact, and then expect anyone including Gary to take you seriously outside of yourselves.

Second of all what the heck is "Liberal Politics"? I am guessing a political discussion you don't like so you don't think it should be here. Well, too bad. It is here just like every other politics so stop whining to Gary about it and then whining about me whining to Gary. I get called a whiner and a tattle tale here but find it amusing you guys do more whining here than anyone.

Lastly...how is CD bullied. Well, I never said I was bullied although many of you do try to bully myself and others on this board and any fool could see that. Why wouldn't you think Gary can't? You obviously got the genius idea to form some kind of fake ms-13 like cyber gang to attack anyone that doesn't agree with your political views. You clearly cross the line and get personal and take shots at peoples sexuality, and make fun of many groups of people that may be a part of this forum. Do you seriously think nobody can see this? I have most of you on ignore and still see it.

I like the lounge because we are more than just football fans. If it has to be removed then so be it...but I agree that stuff shouldn't be continued. It's immature and silly. You see it going on and you don't do anything as long as you agree with their political views. You all try to impress each other and have anointed cd as your whipping boy which I am perfectly fine with if that's what you want to do. I don't even respond to the vast majority of it. But please stop acting like you guys are invisible....lol. We all see it!

I also what to add while I am on my rant I get along fine with many right wing people here. I don't think I have ever agreed with Honeyiv with anything the entire 10 years or so that i have been here but he never acts like some of you. He isn't going to get personal. He isn't going to make it his mission to be part of a gang. There are about 4/5 others here like this. I NEVER agree with them. They NEVER agree with me...but just don't find it beneficial to do the things some of you do. So, I respect them for that. I don't care if you are right wing. I am not going to have homosexual memes about you and tag people and find that funny.

Last edited:
First of all. I am sure Gary is not as stupid and can see for himself 34 of 40 threads here being started by CD is utterly preposterous. That's insane and an example of what you guys do. You make these comments that are clearly so far out of the view of any fact, and then expect anyone including Gary to take you seriously outside of yourselves.

Second of all what the heck is "Liberal Politics"? I am guessing a political discussion you don't like so you don't think it should be here. Well, too bad. It is here just like every other politics so stop whining to Gary about it and then whining about me whining to Gary. I get called a whiner and a tattle tale here but find it amusing you guys do more whining here than anyone.

Lastly...how is CD bullied. Well, I never said I was bullied although many of you do try to bully myself and others on this board and any fool could see that. Why wouldn't you think Gary can't? You obviously got the genius idea to form some kind of fake ms-13 like cyber gang to attack anyone that doesn't agree with your political views. You clearly cross the line and get personal and take shots at peoples sexuality, and make fun of many groups of people that may be a part of this forum. Do you seriously think nobody can see this? I have most of you on ignore and still see it.

I like the lounge because we are more than just football fans. If it has to be removed then so be it...but I agree that stuff shouldn't be continued. It's immature and silly. You see it going on and you don't do anything as long as you agree with their political views. You all try to impress each other and have anointed cd as your whipping boy which I am perfectly fine with if that's what you want to do. I don't even respond to the vast majority of it. But please stop acting like you guys are invisible....lol. We all see it!

Gary, I have started very few threads on the lounge so if you go back and look at the last ten threads i’ve started on here, you’ll find the thread im talking about and should be able to go off that date and see for your self that cd started around 34 of the 40 threads all nothing but political trolls along with your reply to me. It’s your board so you can obviously do what you want with it and I’ve never been one for name calling or crazy stuff like that but when you constantly troll the way cd does you can’t be suprised by the responses. Face it, guy is getting exactly what he wants, attention.

Honestly, I don’t even care when cd trolls. I even bite from time to time. I have zero disdain towards him. I just wish he and admitedly others wouldn’t do it so frequently because it turns this board into literally nothing more than a political board and drowns out any other decent topic. After gary and matts reply to my thread on i think page 76 when I complained about this a long time ago, i just accepted this now as a political board with a bunch of trolls, so as of late I’ve just been having fun with it. On a side note, this thread has received more replies than any thread in the lounge practicly ever. Very few ppl even go in the lounge anymore for the very reason that this is practicly a political troll board now and cd/the victim lol is the main culperate. Ppl are trolling cd because they know he’ll bite and he starts 50,000 threads knowing he’ll get a lot of bites. If that’s what this is all about I’ll just start another Malike R thread in the war room. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah cd is the problem for starting a thread you guys don't like. A thread that doesn't support your political views. Nevermind threads are supposed to be started with all views. It's okay if you agree with the content and cd doesn't. It only matters or is trolling if I want to discuss a topic.

You all can spin this any way you like. What is going on is nonsense and you know it. Stop blaming cd because he doesn't care if people who behave the way you are like him.

You guys worry way too much what cd says and does. Use ignore if it is such a problem.

Yeah cd is the problem for starting a thread you guys don't like. A thread that doesn't support your political views. Nevermind threads are supposed to be started with all views. It's okay if you agree with the content and cd doesn't. It only matters or is trolling if I want to discuss a topic.

You all can spin this any way you like. What is going on is nonsense and you know it. Stop blaming cd because he doesn't care if people who behave the way you are like him.

You guys worry way too much what cd says and does. Use ignore if it is such a problem.

Lol, im fine with you posting i just think it’s ridiculous that you constantly post/trol get the response you know you’re going to get then play the victim. Hey look, if I’m bothering you I’ll just stop reply to you, it’s no biggie. Just tell me.

Last edited:
Lol, im fine with you posting i just think it’s redicous that you constantly post/trol get the response you know you’re going to get then play the victim. Hey look, if I’m bothering you I’ll just stop reply to you, it’s no biggie. Just tell me.
You aren't doing anything but voicing your opinion that I don't agree with. I'm not bothered at all. What you think is ridiculous just doesn't have much merit to me is all I am saying. Since at the end of the day it is "well you post too much stuff I don't like".....lol. "Neither do people that think like me. Therefore you are trolling or provoking us". No...I am just posting what I feel is important to me just like all of you do. Not once did I run to Gary as you guys claim when you post things like Michelle Obama with a schlong and tag each other. That's what some of you like to do but that's okay with you or so it seems because you don't like her. This is my point. You can't have it both ways. Everything here can't be things you like. That's all I am saying. I never mention any of the nonsense that goes on other than when someone who had access to my facebook decided it was a good idea to involve friends of mine. They don't deserve that and if it were anyone here as there are many and we were on another site I wouldn't allow that either. Other than that I just ignored what I didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT