ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't come here for that though. We come here to discuss topics. Nobody should have to deal with the other stuff on the board.
Which turns into you getting pissed off and going nuts on people then running to @gferman to tell how everyone else is bullying you. @gferman i have been on vacation for thfor last week and a half and have been very intermittent on the boards but if you want to address problem #1 which is CD it would take care of 99% of the problems! There’s plenty of good people on these boards who are sick and tired of his constant bs.

You can boot me if you’d like because, honestly, I almost don’t even read articles anymore, it’s an easy way to keep up with a couple of friends who I go to games with. The most irritating part in all of this is once a few of us are gone, you’ll still have the same problems because of you know who.

I’ll be the guy in the corner who said I told you so.

Which turns into you getting pissed off and going nuts on people then running to @gferman to tell how everyone else is bullying you. @gferman i have been on vacation for thfor last week and a half and have been very intermittent on the boards but if you want to address problem #1 which is CD it would take care of 99% of the problems! There’s plenty of good people on these boards who are sick and tired of his constant bs.

You can boot me if you’d like because, honestly, I almost don’t even read articles anymore, it’s an easy way to keep up with a couple of friends who I go to games with. The most irritating part in all of this is once a few of us are gone, you’ll still have the same problems because of you know who.

Did you get your affirmation? You good now? Okay...Good.

Grown man coming to you and crying because he got his feelings hurt and thinks people are bully's...we all know there are a couple of posters on here that go crying to you every time other posters do not agree with them...I have asked him to put me on ignore more than once...but they choose not to...they would rather pitch a hissy fit to you. Kind of reminds me of my son...when he was three. Every person on this board knows what goes on in the lounge...and they can come in and talk about things and have fun and express their views...but if you come in you need to have thick skin, and most of us that post in here can live with it.

As for myself I am tired of people saying they are bullied in here...give me a break...when I was growing up a bully was someone who whipped your ass everyday and you just had to take it...mostly because he was much older and stronger kid.

I have taken a lot of shit from many posters on here....and one particular one I did say something about to you...and I regret ever doing that....because the more I thought about it the more I was ashamed of myself for doing it. I am a grown man and I was stooping to his level. I would think you could end this problem with a short description of what the lounge is...most people know anyway but this will save you a lot of grief...and tell them to enter at their own risk...and if someone hurt's their little feelings they can use the ignore button or just choose not to come back in.

Nobody has in the lounge has threatened to do harm to any poster or said they would kill anyone as far as I know...if it ever got to that point then I could surely understand...but because a poster get's butthurt over what another poster that is hundreds or thousands of miles away says...for the love of God I don't understand that at all.

I have enjoyed my 12 years of being on here but if it has come down to one or two posters dictating what everyone can or can't say...oh well it was a good ride while it lasted.

You may disagree with him, which is what a message board is all about, but he has been here for years and never been banned once

Reactions: Uswagpak
Did I hurt someone's feelings? I apologize.
You never hurt my feelings...you can dish it out...but you can obviously take it...and you have never gone crying to Gary about what is said....at least I don't believe you have....we will never see eye to eye on things, but I will give you respect for acting like a man and never go running to some safe space because somebody got in your face and said something you did not like

We gotta keep the Lounge open. @bobbie jo and I have a serious bet on the line.
Cems your alright . It is to bad CD can pick and choose to turn bad post into Gary Gary has the right to do what ever he wants to it is his sight. We have the right to not to be on this sight we do not have to pay membership if we do not want to. Gary is also correct that it gets out of control. I think the biggest difference is CD acts like he is so innocent and we are the only ones that post something bad . I got all his post saved of al his rants on how bad conservatives are . I have even entertained that if Gary banned me and not CD i would fight that decision but then I realized out of respect for Gary that would make me bad as CD because he never intended this sight to come to something like that.. CD is such a Hypocrite and unreal how one person can ruined it for all. Im not afraid to call someone like CD out he is the worst kind of person that can cry wolf when he is the biggest one ranting about how sorry,stupid the list goes on we conservatives are. No body even takes him serous when he bullies us conservatives lol. Just look at his post on this thread he acts like he is the innocent one and only the conservative people are the bad ones lol.Well any way I just hope Gary holds CD accountable as he is all of us. Me I will do what Gary is asking and will move on . I will only post with folks who like to debate politics with fun .

Reactions: IHeagledriver
You can’t debate politics without disrespecting people personally, attacking them personally, posting pictures Ridiculing them, etc?

You may disagree with him, which is what a message board is all about, but he has been here for years and never been banned once

Gary, we have been here just as long if not longer.

You deleting my earlier comments in this thread says it all and why he has never been banned. Whiny CD starts calling everyone cucks nonstop after the election, attacking people, and now we mock him calling him a cuck, and now, all of the sudden, it’s offensive, we are bullies, and an attack on King Cuck. Interesting juxtaposition!

Gary there are lots of sites with information, been there and seen it. What makes this site stand out are the personalities here. It is what makes it interesting to read instead of just a bunch of information.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Gary, we have been here just as long if not longer.

You deleting my comments in this thread says it all and why he has never been banned. Whiny CD starts calling everyone cucks nonstop after the election, attacking people nonstop, and now we mock him calling him a cuck, and all the sudden it’s offensive, we are bullies, and an attack on people. Interesting juxtaposition!
It would be humorous if it weren’t so hypocritical and sad.

Mod is taking this way too seriously, CS is just one click in wheel of daily entertainment...

Watching world cup (during fake injury delay) click to:
Fox news, still winning
CNN, smdh
MSNBC, lol
MMA rerun, cool
Blue planet, more cool
Matrix rerun, always cool
CS lounge for quick insult (to and from)
Back to world cup

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The only rule needed for the lounge is whoever complains is out. Simple.

Gary then I respectfully say you are blind to what CD does . He is one of the biggest instigators on what is going on. We are all bad no doubt and go to far and you are spot on with what you are saying about cleaning the sight up that you never intended the lounge for personal attacks. But CD is not the innocent golden child you make him out to be. It is unreal what he has called President Trump and his supporters and the personal attacks he has made with all full language. He is not a innocent bystander Gary.

Grown man coming to you and crying because he got his feelings hurt and thinks people are bully's...we all know there are a couple of posters on here that go crying to you every time other posters do not agree with them...I have asked him to put me on ignore more than once...but they choose not to...they would rather pitch a hissy fit to you. Kind of reminds me of my son...when he was three. Every person on this board knows what goes on in the lounge...and they can come in and talk about things and have fun and express their views...but if you come in you need to have thick skin, and most of us that post in here can live with it.

As for myself I am tired of people saying they are bullied in here...give me a break...when I was growing up a bully was someone who whipped your ass everyday and you just had to take it...mostly because he was much older and stronger kid.

I have taken a lot of shit from many posters on here....and one particular one I did say something about to you...and I regret ever doing that....because the more I thought about it the more I was ashamed of myself for doing it. I am a grown man and I was stooping to his level. I would think you could end this problem with a short description of what the lounge is...most people know anyway but this will save you a lot of grief...and tell them to enter at their own risk...and if someone hurt's their little feelings they can use the ignore button or just choose not to come back in.

Nobody has in the lounge has threatened to do harm to any poster or said they would kill anyone as far as I know...if it ever got to that point then I could surely understand...but because a poster get's butthurt over what another poster that is hundreds or thousands of miles away says...for the love of God I don't understand that at all.

I have enjoyed my 12 years of being on here but if it has come down to one or two posters dictating what everyone can or can't say...oh well it was a good ride while it lasted.
Well said !!!!!

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Gary then I respectfully say you are blind to what CD does . He is one of the biggest instigators on what is going on. We are all bad no doubt and go to far and you are spot on with what you are saying about cleaning the sight up that you never intended the lounge for personal attacks. But CD is not the innocent golden child you make him out to be. It is unreal what he has called President Trump and his supporters and the personal attacks he has made with all full language. He is not a innocent bystander Gary.
Yes but he has been on this site longer than you and has never been banned ...LOL

Cems your alright . It is to bad CD can pick and choose to turn bad post into Gary Gary has the right to do what ever he wants to it is his sight. We have the right to not to be on this sight we do not have to pay membership if we do not want to. Gary is also correct that it gets out of control. I think the biggest difference is CD acts like he is so innocent and we are the only ones that post something bad . I got all his post saved of al his rants on how bad conservatives are . I have even entertained that if Gary banned me and not CD i would fight that decision but then I realized out of respect for Gary that would make me bad as CD because he never intended this sight to come to something like that.. CD is such a Hypocrite and unreal how one person can ruined it for all. Im not afraid to call someone like CD out he is the worst kind of person that can cry wolf when he is the biggest one ranting about how sorry,stupid the list goes on we conservatives are. No body even takes him serous when he bullies us conservatives lol. Just look at his post on this thread he acts like he is the innocent one and only the conservative people are the bad ones lol.Well any way I just hope Gary holds CD accountable as he is all of us. Me I will do what Gary is asking and will move on . I will only post with folks who like to debate politics with fun .

I like that. Debate politics with fun!! That should be our mantra.

You never hurt my feelings...you can dish it out...but you can obviously take it...and you have never gone crying to Gary about what is said....at least I don't believe you have....we will never see eye to eye on things, but I will give you respect for acting like a man and never go running to some safe space because somebody got in your face and said something you did not like

As Michelle Obama said, you go low, I go lower but within the rules.

Gary....I respect you and I will certainly follow your rules by trying my best not to pick on lefty, but I’ll say this and then leave it alone. I understand your appreciation for CD on the board in a business sense, but your comment is a bit offensive to the rest of the members on the board.

First, some of us have been here as long as lefty and I dare say not banned either. Additionally, despite the length of membership, each of us pay our dues to have the privilege of participating on this board equally. We do so as faithful fans of our Canes and enjoy cussing and discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly surrounding the team and program.

Now occasionally, you’ll have a member or two get after each other and sometimes the back and forth gets out of hand with one or both suspended. Of course those instances sometimes last for a while, but generally speaking, they are few and far between. There is an exception though that has stood for the entire time I have been on this board (10 years). That of course is CD, who has had constant turmoil around him.

In fact, it’s a constant with him and giving the fact other members are losing their memberships based on his complaints, I’d think you’d take a step back and consider the overall value that he brings to the board. I’m sure I don’t have to point out the monetary disadvantage it brings by keeping him on, rather I will point out the constant angst he brings to your board. This instance is just the most recent of case, where there’s multiple members pummeling his butt day after day for months on end. Why is that and why do you think every member in the lounge save two would be joining in?

In closing, I will say this. I don’t want CD (Lefty) banned, but I also don’t think it’s fair to ban others when the kid comes crying to dad. The fact that he’s been here for years and not banned should not be the determining factor, rather the totality of the information in the back in forth. So when he calls the members muddapuckers (should have been banned) and they retaliate, the source not the retaliation should be addressed.

I appreciate the privilege of the board and we will count on you to vote for the pubs come the fall.

Last edited:
The funny thing is people here complaining about me have been on ignore for some time now....LMAO. How am I calling you anything when you are actually on ignore. There are about 12 of you there. So, you whine I am a coward for having you on ignore. You whine, I report you to Gary when I have you on ignore. You whine I call you names when I have you on ignore. Oh boy....see where this is going? You are on ignore and I will add about 2 more based on what I see here. Gary may not ban you but I will put you on my personal ban and you can continue to impress each other with your brilliance and 12 year old nonsense.

I will discuss politics with anyone who will have the discussion....but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Get over it already! I'm not going to agree with you and if you can't handle that, it isn't provoking you in my mind. It is I don't agree and you shouldn't be here anyway if you can't deal with that.

You truly aren’t that bright....how would you know what anyone was saying about you if you had them on ignore? The fact is, you have no one on ignore feeling you might miss your opportunity to report them if they step over the line. You are simply a child, who like most weaklings, needs mom and dad to care for him.

So do yourself the favor and truly ignore me. It will save Gary the time, you the hurt feelings, and others from hearing you whine about me.

The funny thing is people here complaining about me have been on ignore for some time now....LMAO. How am I calling you anything when you are actually on ignore. There are about 12 of you there. So, you whine I am a coward for having you on ignore. You whine, I report you to Gary when I have you on ignore. You whine I call you names when I have you on ignore. Oh boy....see where this is going? You are on ignore and I will add about 2 more based on what I see here. Gary may not ban you but I will put you on my personal ban and you can continue to impress each other with your brilliance and 12 year old nonsense.

I will discuss politics with anyone who will have the discussion....but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Get over it already! I'm not going to agree with you and if you can't handle that, it isn't provoking you in my mind. It is I don't agree and you shouldn't be here anyway if you can't deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT