ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL WARNING TO LOUNGE USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is people here complaining about me have been on ignore for some time now....LMAO. How am I calling you anything when you are actually on ignore. There are about 12 of you there. So, you whine I am a coward for having you on ignore. You whine, I report you to Gary when I have you on ignore. You whine I call you names when I have you on ignore. Oh boy....see where this is going? You are on ignore and I will add about 2 more based on what I see here. Gary may not ban you but I will put you on my personal ban and you can continue to impress each other with your brilliance and 12 year old nonsense.

I will discuss politics with anyone who will have the discussion....but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Get over it already! I'm not going to agree with you and if you can't handle that, it isn't provoking you in my mind. It is I don't agree and you shouldn't be here anyway if you can't deal with that.
Please put me on you ignore list - Thanks !

I have a solution, create another forum for CD only, he should be okay with that, he loves to impress himself with his post, keep the lounge for the rest of us. If you get rid of the lounge, you’ll be cleaning up the football boards all the time, especially after a loss once the alcohol sets in.

The funny thing is people here complaining about me have been on ignore for some time now....LMAO. How am I calling you anything when you are actually on ignore. There are about 12 of you there. So, you whine I am a coward for having you on ignore. You whine, I report you to Gary when I have you on ignore. You whine I call you names when I have you on ignore. Oh boy....see where this is going? You are on ignore and I will add about 2 more based on what I see here. Gary may not ban you but I will put you on my personal ban and you can continue to impress each other with your brilliance and 12 year old nonsense.

I will discuss politics with anyone who will have the discussion....but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Get over it already! I'm not going to agree with you and if you can't handle that, it isn't provoking you in my mind. It is I don't agree and you shouldn't be here anyway if you can't deal with that.
I guess I am not included in that 12....darn it....LMAO....I guess the 12 got put on ignore today.....oh wait you are still responding to posts...hmmmm

Look, if you came to the lounge and just looked at the last couple of weeks of threads, you would see one kid getting pummeled with both words and pics. It’d look like bullying and I guarantee everyone would do exactly what Gary did, which was attempt to stop it. Of course, a deeper look into the history behind all the angst would show that the kid whining brought most, if not all, the pummeling upon himself.

So what Gary is asking is for us all to throttle it back. Disagree like adults and above all rid the board of the obvious rules violations. If we can’t, action will be taking so let’s do what we need to do.

@gferman is this example GRB cited what you meant by Bully Pulpit. Serious question, really don't understand what you meant by that.

NIce try...I call Trump a POS I did NOT call anyone here a POS. That's how I feel. Deal with it.

Look, if you came to the lounge and just looked at the last couple of weeks of threads, you would see one kid getting pummeled with both words and pics. It’d look like bullying and I guarantee everyone would do exactly what Gary did, which was attempt to stop it. Of course, a deeper look into the history behind all the angst would show that the kid whining brought most, if not all, the pummeling upon himself.

So what Gary is asking is for us all to throttle it back. Disagree like adults and above all rid the board of the obvious rules violations. If we can’t, action will be taking so let’s do what we need to do.
I understand all of that. asking a specific question of Gary.

Reactions: Cane919
The truth is while many of you are quick to call other names such as whimp and snitch and all you can think of. The fact is you can't handle a discussion where people disagree with you. That's called maturity.

No
I think they're confused with me calling someone a POS after someone called me a POS.

No Cems, no one has a problem with you, you’re a big boy, you can take it, and dish it out.

I think they're confused with me calling someone a POS after someone called me a POS.
They stay confused...lol. They think we are like them and walk in lock step. They don't understand how people can have their own minds without having to feel like part of a bully cyber gang. It's sad to be honest. These are people that can't think for themselves independently and need affirmation from one another. It's just sick watching it.

Just a thought. If no one responds to a certain individual on here then he will just be talking to himself. He loves to stir the pot and can't wait to read the reactions. Without the reactions he is nothing but a windbag full of hot air.

While I somewhat agree with your proposal, I have a couple of differences. First, he’s nothing already and his hot air is not even warm as it’s generally useless rhetoric. Second, ignoring him would take away the joy of pointing out his limited intellect. So while I agree, it would effectively limit his participation, it would also limit the joy we get from his ignorant banter.

Just a thought. If no one responds to a certain individual on here then he will just be talking to himself. He loves to stir the pot and can't wait to read the reactions. Without the reactions he is nothing but a windbag full of hot air.

Yeah, don't respond to CD 'cause he doesn't really respond to YOU.....lol. CD is living his best life. Takin' no L's just here to talk canes football and some off topic politics. You guys just need to learn that sometimes people don't necessarily agree with your views. That's all.

Yeah, don't respond to CD 'cause he doesn't really respond to YOU.....lol. CD is living his best life. Takin' no L's just here to talk canes football and some off topic politics. You guys just need to learn that sometimes people don't necessarily agree with your views. That's all.
Lets talk football then. First game is LSU. Is Jimbo still headed there according to your sources?

You may disagree with him, which is what a message board is all about, but he has been here for years and never been banned once
Has he not been banned due to selective enforcement of the rules?

I see at least 20 posts from CD which @canerob has bumped up so far today that are absolute violations of board rules. Perhaps level the playing field and let anything go, or punish anyone who violates the rules instead of only punishing those who CD reports.

If its dialed back it will be short term. The only reason CD toned down his insults over the last several weeks was because of the gay-bashing directed at him when several weeks ago someone stumbled upon his Facebook page and disclosed some of his personal info. This is why Gary started this thread. While I agree that what people do with their lives is their own business, when you go over the top with insults like he has in the past you expose yourself to what happened several weeks ago.....which is have people dig into your personal life and unveil certain stuff. Living in glass houses sometimes has consequences. Hopefully we can all tone it down for a while but I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:
They stay confused...lol. They think we are like them and walk in lock step. They don't understand how people can have their own minds without having to feel like part of a bully cyber gang. It's sad to be honest. These are people that can't think for themselves independently and need affirmation from one another. It's just sick watching it.

Sound like you are describing a classic democrat.

Clearly there’s some bias, but it’s his board and we as members either accept it or move to another site.

Has he not been banned due to selective enforcement of the rules?

I see at least 20 posts from CD which @canerob has bumped up so far today that are absolute violations of board rules. Perhaps level the playing field and let anything go, or punish anyone who violates the rules instead of only punishing those who CD reports.

Reactions: grbcane
If its dialed back it will be short term. The only reason CD toned down his insults over the last several weeks was because of the gay-bashing going on against him when several weeks ago someone stumbled upon his Facebook page. This is why Gary started this thread. While I agree that what people do with their lives is their own business, when you go over the top with insults like he has in the past you expose yourself to what happened several weeks ago.....which is have people dig into your personal life. Living in glass houses sometimes has consequences. Hopefully we can all tone it down for a while but I am not holding my breath.
Didn't see that only saw a picture of his girlfriend posted.

12 people?

QueasyInsecureCicada-size_restricted.gif

As Michelle Obama said, you go low, I go lower but within the rules.

This is a great deal of affirmation!
h6Gc5Ug.png

No need to shut down the lounge .. just exclude a few key people from having the use of it. You know who they are .. make use of the lounge a revocable privilege.
Follow the rules!! Next.

Gary....I respect you and I will certainly follow your rules by trying my best not to pick on lefty, but I’ll say this and then leave it alone. I understand your appreciation for CD on the board in a business sense, but your comment is a bit offensive to the rest of the members on the board.

First, some of us have been here as long as lefty and I dare say not banned either. Additionally, despite the length of membership, each of us pay our dues to have the privilege of participating on this board equally. We do so as faithful fans of our Canes and enjoy cussing and discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly surrounding the team and program.

Now occasionally, you’ll have a member or two get after each other and sometimes the back and forth gets out of hand with one or both suspended. Of course those instances sometimes last for a while, but generally speaking, they are few and far between. There is an exception though that has stood for the entire time I have been on this board (10 years). That of course is CD, who has had constant turmoil around him.

In fact, it’s a constant with him and giving the fact other members are losing their memberships based on his complaints, I’d think you’d take a step back and consider the overall value that he brings to the board. I’m sure I don’t have to point out the monetary disadvantage it brings by keeping him on, rather I will point out the constant angst he brings to your board. This instance is just the most recent of case, where there’s multiple members pummeling his butt day after day for months on end. Why is that and why do you think every member in the lounge save two would be joining in?

In closing, I will say this. I don’t want CD (Lefty) banned, but I also don’t think it’s fair to ban others when the kid comes crying to dad. The fact that he’s been here for years and not banned should not be the determining factor, rather the totality of the information in the back in forth. So when he calls the members muddapuckers (should have been banned) and they retaliate, the source not the retaliation should be addressed.

I appreciate the privilege of the board and we will count on you to vote for the pubs come the fall.
Well said

CD that is just it you are the one that can not handle it. You are the one that runs the mouth and then when people come back at you you can not handle it. You are the biggest hypocrite here because it is a one way street with you just like calling people bullies how childish. If that is the case you are the biggest bullies on the board. Even at the beginning of this thread that Gary had you jump in with statements like everyone just picks on you and you are just the most perfect person. You CD are the worst kind of person on this sight running that trash mouth of yours and the acting like you are all high and mighty. Why don't you for once CD be a man and own up to your shortcomings for once and stand on your own two feet.

The truth is while many of you are quick to call other names such as whimp and snitch and all you can think of. The fact is you can't handle a discussion where people disagree with you. That's called maturity.
Lol go back and read your post CD . Can not make this stuff up lol

Brilliance

You don't like being called your party's nick name? I've got worse. Lol
I did not post the Troll comment with a name on it so it had nothing to do with you. Don't manufacture responses that's what a certain friend of yours does.

Also don't threaten people in the forum.

I did not post the Troll comment with a name on it so it had nothing to do with you. Don't manufacture responses that's what a certain friend of yours does.

Also don't threaten people in the forum.
You don't know what a real threat sounds like. Go back to your hole or else. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT