ADVERTISEMENT

For All My Fins Fans Out There

No chance....not with that defense. It was a good season but lots of heavy lifting to do in off season

Very Little chance, BUT, before we played them earlier in the year there was very little chance too and we kicked their butts. Key will be the running game, Ayai needs to have a good game and we continuously pressure the big guy at QB we might do it.

Need a power running game and needs to be low scoring.. also need 2 TO's and no TO's from us. Can it happen yes, will it probably not but we'll see I have faith in Gase and he's just not going to roll over and quit, he'll fight

Need a power running game and needs to be low scoring.. also need 2 TO's and no TO's from us. Can it happen yes, will it probably not but we'll see I have faith in Gase and he's just not going to roll over and quit, he'll fight

Listen Oscar. From the minute I met you at the App St party, I always knew you would give up easy.

Always got a chance Fins 24 Pittsburgh 21 in overtime.Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

Honey it's 9 degrees here in Pittsburgh but I plan on putting on a liquor blanket and watching the Dolphins kick some Ass today then getting the F out of here.

Let's Go Phins!!!

There's a chance. This team will come out looking to bust heads. Make Pittsburgh earn everything don't let Brown and Bell bust huge plays for quick scores. If we eliminate that we will be right there come the 4th.

Call me a wuss but I think it gets ugly.
Our defense has been a joke...... Hope I'm dead wrong but I see a lopsided loss.

Wow. I'll bet most of you were shocked when Miami first beat Nebraska.

Line went up to 11...I just can't see the Fins winning this game. Big Ben is healthy and playoff experienced, Pitt has arguably the best running back and WR in the NFL (also healthy)..our D is patchwork, and I'm sure they watched other teams kill us with crossing patterns and passes over the middle of late...Just don't see it, and wish I did. Think I'll lay off it

Zero. Worst team in the playoffs.
They are nine and two in the last 11 games, and that includes resting players against New England and fumbling While about to score which would've made the game 27 to 21 late 3rd early 4th in week 17. I think they can keep it close today, and make it a fourth-quarter game

Line went up to 11...I just can't see the Fins winning this game. Big Ben is healthy and playoff experienced, Pitt has arguably the best running back and WR in the NFL (also healthy)..our D is patchwork, and I'm sure they watched other teams kill us with crossing patterns and passes over the middle of late...Just don't see it, and wish I did. Think I'll lay off it
We also have one of the best running back's, maybe the best trio of wide receivers in the NFL, and our D line is healthy with wake and SuH. If I was going to bet the game I would take it +11,

Dom, I see your points and they make sense, however, the NFL playoffs are a different game all together. Experience is very important as is a healthy QB...AND home field. and btw Pittsburgh has won 7 in a row!!!
This all being said, getting 11 is tempting no doubt, but I see us struggling for points, and not sure we can hold them down. Big Ben is HUGE playoff time.

14 Hours to go.

Any chance?
I am a huge Fins fan but to any obvious person this game has everything going against the Fins.

We are not healthy in the LB. and the secondary.
The temperature is going to be in the 20's
It is a home playoff game for the Steelers
The Steelers are Hot winners of I think 7 in a row.
The Steelers are healthy and rested.
Rothlisberger is on of the best playoff QB's there is.

This game kind of reminds me of the Baltimore game we played on the road, very physical team. If we can hang in there the first half we might have a chance but more than likely we will get rolled.

Reactions: Castillo147
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT