ADVERTISEMENT

For All My Fins Fans Out There

You know man, you don't qualify to even be a schmuck. We call people like you, in the vernacular, a schmeckle. Feel free to stop stalking me.
Total pussy. This is how you will forever be known on this board. Sooooo pathetic.

We are all idiots! That is what makes this place entertaining. Lmao.

We are all idiots! That is what makes this place entertaining. Lmao.

It's like I told Gary at the App St watch party at Anthony's. If you are on Canesport and 70...you are going on 60. If you are on Canesport and 60, you are going on 40. If you are on Canesport and 50, you are going on 25. And if you are on Canesport and 30, you are going on 16. This place brings the worst out of us.

Little bitch.

I see that you are still drinking. By my estimation, you started at 5pm. I have sworn off alcohol since Thursday. That will change tomorrow night. I have never seen you this aggressive, Justice. Are you longing for the girl in my sig? Maybe you should just stroke it tonight. And if you're a good boy, you might meet her one day,

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I see that you are still drinking. By my estimation, you started at 5pm. I have sworn off alcohol since Thursday. That will change tomorrow night. I have never seen you this aggressive, Justice. Are you longing for the girl in my sig? Maybe you should just stroke it tonight. And if you're a good boy, you might meet her one day,
Tough guy offering a bet. And a little bitch when he loses. Of course, did anyone really expect you to leave this place? I mean, you clearly have no life outside of this board as you post here 24/7. I feel sorry for you. Actually, no I don't.

So we are on record. Caneskid28. I see Dr Coloangelo disappeared.
Hey Honey...lucky for you I was traveling in the red eye from LA last night coming home to go to sleep. That was as easy as taking candy from a baby. Like my late father in law who was a degenerate gambler used to say..."Rocking Chair Game".

Hey Honey...lucky for you I was traveling in the red eye from LA last night coming home to go to sleep. That was as easy as taking candy from a baby. Like my late father in law who was a degenerate gambler used to say..."Rocking Chair Game".

I only do do 2 things when in LA. 1) Find my connection to Reno or 2) Head to the PB Mansion (if I have enough time).

It's like I told Gary at the App St watch party at Anthony's. If you are on Canesport and 70...you are going on 60. If you are on Canesport and 60, you are going on 40. If you are on Canesport and 50, you are going on 25. And if you are on Canesport and 30, you are going on 16. This place brings the worst out of us.
Careful now

HEy I see the rowdy bunch is back with us!!! Cheers!

lifting-up-glass.gif

Tough guy offering a bet. And a little bitch when he loses. Of course, did anyone really expect you to leave this place? I mean, you clearly have no life outside of this board as you post here 24/7. I feel sorry for you. Actually, no I don't.

I still love you sweetheart. Which lube do you prefer before I ram you?

I still love you sweetheart. Which lube do you prefer before I ram you?
Maybe Thug needs the lube the way he's following you around! LMAO!

BTW, you're the biggest bitch on this board! Tough guy making a bet, and then bitching out when you lose. Hahahahahaha!

Maybe Thug needs the lube the way he's following you around! LMAO!

BTW, you're the biggest bitch on this board! Tough guy making a bet, and then bitching out when you lose. Hahahahahaha!
Slow down there. I have made one post in this thread until now. I hadn't addressed you but I will now. 1) I don't see why you GAF, he didn't bet you. 2) You have to be retarded to not understand honey was joking, or do you really think he "knew Oscar would fold easily" as soon as he met him at the App. St. watch party?

Reactions: FlatlandCane
Slow down there. I have made one post in this thread until now. I hadn't addressed you but I will now. 1) I don't see why you GAF, he didn't bet you. 2) You have to be retarded to not understand honey was joking, or do you really think he "knew Oscar would fold easily" as soon as he met him at the App. St. watch party?

Thug. These ppl seem to crawl out of holes. Toledo, Metar and me make the peace....and now this guy crawls out of his hole. It's like I just can't win. And MAYBE I can't anymore!

Bro, relax. I'm only busting your chops because you seem to be "liking" his posts.

He was definitely out of character. Seemed angry.
Hey, if you were totally joking about the bet, then that's my bad and you have my apology. If on the other hand you were serious about the bet, well then you are a total bitch for going back in it. Only you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT