ADVERTISEMENT

For All My Fins Fans Out There

Well this sucks. I go take a quick crap only to find out the Fins just did the same after I was done.

It's one thing to lose but to let the other team physically manhandle you is another. Also I hate CBS coverage. mid play commercials and Phil Sims puts me to sleep front running pansy.

Well Matt Moore ain't getting up from that hit. There goes the last chance.

Honey is a solid guy and will pay his bet...personally I'll miss him on here

I am a huge Fins fan but to any obvious person this game has everything going against the Fins.

We are not healthy in the LB. and the secondary.
The temperature is going to be in the 20's
It is a home playoff game for the Steelers
The Steelers are Hot winners of I think 7 in a row.
The Steelers are healthy and rested.
Rothlisberger is on of the best playoff QB's there is.

This game kind of reminds me of the Baltimore game we played on the road, very physical team. If we can hang in there the first half we might have a chance but more than likely we will get rolled.[/QUOTE]
There you go.

Honey 2-0 yesterday, and yes I took the 11.5 bad bet..and I have Giants +5.5..maybe if they catch a pass I can break even

Honey 2-0 yesterday, and yes I took the 11.5 bad bet..and I have Giants +5.5..maybe if they catch a pass I can break even

I think I'll quit betting for today and just soak up the Giants-GB game. The best way for me to get out of this hole is to stop digging. But I think the Giants will win for you.

Coldest game i ever attended, and losing didn't help..great experience in Pittsburgh, fans were welcoming

Reactions: UMiamicanes80
No way. Game was rigged. Besides this room needs me. Without me, it is ordinary and unspectacular.
Wow. Nothing worse than a guy who doesn't pay up on a bet. Well, at least we all now know what we are dealing with.

Fins did far better than I thought they would this year. At least we have a coach.
Look at their schedule. Other than the Steelers, they beat NOBODY this entire year. And they have one of the worst defenses in football. And Tannehill blows. This team isn't even close to being relevant. LMAO at Fish fans who think the future is bright!

You know man, you don't qualify to even be a schmuck. We call people like you, in the vernacular, a schmeckle. Feel free to stop stalking me.
Honey you are wrong on this one. Take the sabbatical. The only other way out is to apologize to METAR his daughters and Toledo. And admit Russians hacked the voting.

@honeyiv....are you not obeying the bet laws? I was even gonna be nice and let u come back the 25th! Give you a full week before signing day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT