ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Fake News is Killing Americans

You really need to read. Insanity is defined as the inability to tell right from wrong. It's determined by the M'Naughten Test. You really meant to say something like "stop the psychosis". In your case I would say stop the hysteria and the paranoia. I feel badly for you when you lose it.
I guess it's time for you to get really angry now... like a little baby that doesn't get its milk.
Read more Cems. Watch TV less. And please don't worry about what others are watching.

Try your spin job on someone else.

With Fox Fake News non-stop reporting of lies about the coronavirus many of their viewer's lives are at stake. Their daily dose of false or incomplete coverage of this virus has led to much of their audience not knowing how to protect themselves in this time of crisis. This is where the term "low information" voter comes from when describing a Trump supporter. Some of their viewer's have died for lack of information. But yet, behind closed doors Fox Fake News tell their staff how to protect themselves. Here are some excerpts from the article.

The insidious feedback loop between President Trump and Fox News is no secret. When Trump says “jump,” the network leaps into action. And what the president hears on Fox News often dictates his own pronouncements and policies — which, in turn, are glowingly represented in Fox News’s coverage and commentary.

That’s never been anything short of dangerous, since the effect has been to create a de facto state-run media monster more devoted to maintaining power than shedding light on the truth. But now the mind-meld of Fox News and Trump is potentially lethal as Trump plays down the seriousness of the coronavirus and, hearing nothing but applause from his favorite information source for doing so, sees little reason to change.

There’s one person who could transform all that in an instant: Fox founder Rupert Murdoch, the Australian-born media mogul who, at 89, still exerts his influence on the leading cable network — and thus on the president himself.

So imagine if the word flowed down from on high that Fox News should communicate to Trump that he needs to take an entirely new tack on the virus. Imagine if Murdoch ordered the network to end its habit of praising him as if he were the Dear Leader of an authoritarian regime and to instead use its influence to drive home the seriousness of the moment.

The network’s influence on Trump is clear from the presidential tweets that follow fast on the heels of a Fox News broadcast. He was always a fan of Fox News, but after entering the White House, he made it even more of an obsessive daily habit, Bloomberg News reported in 2017, to the extent of blotting out dissenting voices from other sources.

Trump made specific reference to his reliance on Fox News during his misleading press event Friday, when he offered unwarranted reassurance rather than urging extreme caution and decisive action: “As of the time I left the plane . . . we had 240 cases — that’s at least what was on a very fine network known as Fox News.”

The message: Go about your business, America, and it will all disappear soon.

Days later, 30 deaths and more than 1,000 cases have been reported in the United States, with those numbers expected to grow exponentially. (By contrast, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is telling hard truths: As much as 70 percent of that country could end up being infected.)

Matt Gertz, a Media Matters senior fellow and the foremost chronicler of the insidious Trump-Fox News feedback loop, connected the dots: “Roughly an hour before his comments, a Fox News medical correspondent argued on-air that coronavirus was no more dangerous than the flu; a few hours later, the same correspondent argued that coronavirus fears were being deliberately overblown in hopes of damaging Trump politically.”

Here is the link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...059f4c-63a7-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ws-hits-all-time-prime-time-ratings-high/amp/

Reactions: Neil 212
Cems, sorry I went over your head. I was just taking the word you used and looking it up in the dictionary. You should try it.

Like many Trump supporters you have no clue what the inside of a dictionary looks like. What's the average education of a Trump supporter?

MSM (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN) > FOX FAKE NEWS

ABC + CBS + NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

ABC + CBS > FOX FAKE NEWS

ABC + NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

CBS + NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

ABC > FOX FAKE NEWS

CBS > FOX FAKE NEWS

NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

End of story!!
A lot of time and effort writing gibberish.

A timely thread @cems52

Fox just pulled one of their low information anchors off the air. At least there is some degree of self-policing going on there.

It's about dam time. Fox Fake News is destroying America with their nonstop lies and misinformation. This is a clear case of dumbing down America. We have many examples on this site.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
It's about dam time. Fox Fake News is destroying America with their nonstop lies and misinformation. This is a clear case of dumbing down America. We have many examples on this site.

Indeed. Most of the faux "conservatives" on this site merely parrot the propaganda they hear on Fox and talk radio, and begin tap dancing like Fred Astaire when confronted with facts and evidence based logic.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Like many Trump supporters you have no clue what the inside of a dictionary looks like. What's the average education of a Trump supporter?
Look up insane in a dictionary and you will see that you are wrong and that I am right. You going into an infantile rage won’t change it. BTW I am watching CNN now. I am amazed that they actually seem to be imparting information. Usually they sound like a better educated version of you. I forgive you though. It’s tough being a nobody like you.

ABC > FOX FAKE NEWS

CBS > FOX FAKE NEWS

NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

End of story!!
Well then you have nothing to worry about then. You can come out of your cocoon and stop obsessing about Fox.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Sorry Cems, this virus is an over reaction driven by 24/7 controlled NEWS
This isnt a political issue it’s a “sky is falling” issue.
Lambs and sheep are afraid, typical Lib’s, realistically this is a simple NON DEADLY VIRUS, only killing WEAKENED immune systems!
Grow a set, we will both be eating Garlic crabs in November!
Come on man..i am a Trump supporter but I say non deadly...then I say only killing ..what is it..

Reactions: zackbear
Look up insane in a dictionary and you will see that you are wrong and that I am right. You going into an infantile rage won’t change it. BTW I am watching CNN now. I am amazed that they actually seem to be imparting information. Usually they sound like a better educated version of you. I forgive you though. It’s tough being a nobody like you.

Calm the fukk down. Making yourself seem cool cuz you watch CNN doesn't change who you really are. You are still a low information Trump supporter. To prove this, let us know when you eventually change the channel to Fox Fake News.

Bro, I'm trying to help you. Your obsession with Fox Fake News is killing Americans.
Oh, that's right. I should not have started this thread with Fox News in its title. Do you have any self awareness whatsoever?

Reactions: vivijane
Calm the fukk down. Making yourself seem cool cuz you watch CNN doesn't change who you really are. You are still a low information Trump supporter. To prove this, let us know when you eventually change the channel to Fox Fake News.
As I said before I watch CNN in the mornings. It's funny!

tenor.gif

Reactions: vivijane and lima23
Oh, that's right. I should not have started this thread with Fox News in its title. Do you have any self awareness whatsoever?

WTF are you talking about? Fox Fake News is counter productive to our democracy. It's an authoritarian news outlet that worships Trump's ass.

WTF are you talking about? Fox Fake News is counter productive to our democracy. It's an authoritarian news outlet that worships Trump's ass.
Why are you so concerned about what everyone else is watching? You are a paranoid nobody that wants to control others. No wonder you are a Democrat.

Idiot, if you read my response I said I read in the evenings. But you cannot even make easy inferences. Let me put in words that even a low life nobody like you. who wants to control others, can understand, I don't watch Hannity, ever! And, I don't care what you watch.

Idiot, if you read my response I said I read in the evenings. But you cannot even make easy inferences. Let me put in words that even a low life nobody like you. who wants to control others, can understand, I don't watch Hannity, ever! And, I don't care what you watch.
Are you embarrassed you watch Fox Fake News?

Are you embarrassed you watch Fox Fake News?
I am embarrassed that I watch any television. But, I am most embarrassed that I waste my time communicating with someone who is least 2 standard deviations lower than me in IQ. This is it for me.

ABC > FOX FAKE NEWS

CBS > FOX FAKE NEWS

NBC > FOX FAKE NEWS

End of story!!
Once again, you are creating your own reality to fit an agenda.

Ratings sat FOX dominates.

Election results say Trump won

Numbers say the Repubs hold the Senate

Numbers say the Repubs hold the Governorships

Numbers say SCOTUS is 5-4 conservative (soon to be 6-3 when Ginsburg gets Corona).

And, in all likelihood, the Repubs will take back the House.

Reactions: utatem and mahb
...Numbers say SCOTUS is 5-4 conservative (soon to be 6-3 when Ginsburg gets Corona)...
You must be counting Roberts and Kavanaugh as conservatives. They are not conservatives in the sense of conserving the constitution. I classify them as moderates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT