ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Fake News is Killing Americans

Once again, you are creating your own reality to fit an agenda.

Ratings sat FOX dominates.

Election results say Trump won

Numbers say the Repubs hold the Senate

Numbers say the Repubs hold the Governorships

Numbers say SCOTUS is 5-4 conservative (soon to be 6-3 when Ginsburg gets Corona).

And, in all likelihood, the Repubs will take back the House.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Come on man..i am a Trump supporter but I say non deadly...then I say only killing ..what is it..
The term “deadly” has been over hyped by the media. 98% of patients that have died have been BOTH, elderly & had prior chronic health issues.
This is not the bubonic plague, vast vast vast minority of people who get it survive very easily, while suffering MILD flu like symptoms.

Your understanding and comprehension of basic facts is lacking. What went wrong?
You must be talking to yourself in the mirror. There are 5-10 posts by me stating there’s a difference between National and Public Health Emergency. Low IQ

With Fox Fake News non-stop reporting of lies about the coronavirus many of their viewer's lives are at stake. Their daily dose of false or incomplete coverage of this virus has led to much of their audience not knowing how to protect themselves in this time of crisis. This is where the term "low information" voter comes from when describing a Trump supporter. Some of their viewer's have died for lack of information. But yet, behind closed doors Fox Fake News tell their staff how to protect themselves. Here are some excerpts from the article.

The insidious feedback loop between President Trump and Fox News is no secret. When Trump says “jump,” the network leaps into action. And what the president hears on Fox News often dictates his own pronouncements and policies — which, in turn, are glowingly represented in Fox News’s coverage and commentary.

That’s never been anything short of dangerous, since the effect has been to create a de facto state-run media monster more devoted to maintaining power than shedding light on the truth. But now the mind-meld of Fox News and Trump is potentially lethal as Trump plays down the seriousness of the coronavirus and, hearing nothing but applause from his favorite information source for doing so, sees little reason to change.

There’s one person who could transform all that in an instant: Fox founder Rupert Murdoch, the Australian-born media mogul who, at 89, still exerts his influence on the leading cable network — and thus on the president himself.

So imagine if the word flowed down from on high that Fox News should communicate to Trump that he needs to take an entirely new tack on the virus. Imagine if Murdoch ordered the network to end its habit of praising him as if he were the Dear Leader of an authoritarian regime and to instead use its influence to drive home the seriousness of the moment.

The network’s influence on Trump is clear from the presidential tweets that follow fast on the heels of a Fox News broadcast. He was always a fan of Fox News, but after entering the White House, he made it even more of an obsessive daily habit, Bloomberg News reported in 2017, to the extent of blotting out dissenting voices from other sources.

Trump made specific reference to his reliance on Fox News during his misleading press event Friday, when he offered unwarranted reassurance rather than urging extreme caution and decisive action: “As of the time I left the plane . . . we had 240 cases — that’s at least what was on a very fine network known as Fox News.”

The message: Go about your business, America, and it will all disappear soon.

Days later, 30 deaths and more than 1,000 cases have been reported in the United States, with those numbers expected to grow exponentially. (By contrast, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is telling hard truths: As much as 70 percent of that country could end up being infected.)

Matt Gertz, a Media Matters senior fellow and the foremost chronicler of the insidious Trump-Fox News feedback loop, connected the dots: “Roughly an hour before his comments, a Fox News medical correspondent argued on-air that coronavirus was no more dangerous than the flu; a few hours later, the same correspondent argued that coronavirus fears were being deliberately overblown in hopes of damaging Trump politically.”

Here is the link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...059f4c-63a7-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

You may be onto something Cems.

Looks like even low-information Republicans are starting to get smart about taking the CV seriously.

You may be onto something Cems.

Looks like even low-information Republicans are starting to get smart about taking the CV seriously.

It is a known fact most Trump supporters are not bright. Not my opinion but a fact. They tend to be of low educational background and have a Armageddon mentality. America needs to somehow break through this divide of smart people vs not so smart people and come together as one. We need to understand why not so smart people are drawn to demagogues and cult like leaders? We also need to understand why they are drawn to a "news outlet" like Fox Fake News knowing they spur hatred and disinformation. This mentality weakens our democracy and brings about discord in our country. How ironic this is exactly what Putin is hoping for and Trump is leading the way.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Another dumbass post!!! Stay focused!!!
And you say that Putin wants discord. Who is creating that? And you imply you are smart. So that's two ignorant implications in one post. Not bad for an arrogant Democrat.

And you say that Putin wants discord. Who is creating that? And you imply you are smart. So that's two ignorant implications in one post. Not bad for an arrogant Democrat.

Bro, lets get real. Trump has caused discord in this country the moment he stepped into the WH. But you don't see that. Does this poll result cause you any concern?

images

the only discord, violence, and disrespect for the law has come from the left, and started with the Dem's. You sit their claiming moral and intellectual rite, as you lie defaming a man, his wife, children, even kid son. You call half the country racist, bigots, masogonist, and plain stupid, yet You don't discriminate and divide. Thank God ! some of our families have suffered and lived through the hell you call paradise where You are in control of everything and everyone that aren't your friends nor fellow criminals, are nothing more than sheep being lead to a slaughter. Thank God real true stories are known about YOU,what You beleve in, your BS wont work here. We common Americans really aren't that stupid, we see through you, and here's my favorite part, we out number you:p. God Bless US all, even You, and I pray each and every one of you see's the light of Truth. We would All be better for it

the only discord, violence, and disrespect for the law has come from the left, and started with the Dem's. You sit their claiming moral and intellectual rite, as you lie defaming a man, his wife, children, even kid son. You call half the country racist, bigots, masogonist, and plain stupid, yet You don't discriminate and divide. Thank God ! some of our families have suffered and lived through the hell you call paradise where You are in control of everything and everyone that aren't your friends nor fellow criminals, are nothing more than sheep being lead to a slaughter. Thank God real true stories are known about YOU,what You beleve in, your BS wont work here. We common Americans really aren't that stupid, we see through you, and here's my favorite part, we out number you:p. God Bless US all, even You, and I pray each and every one of you see's the light of Truth. We would All be better for it

That was a mouth full. As for "we out number you", another lie by the far right.

Trump Popular Vote

62,984,828.............................Percentage 46.1%

Hillary Popular Vote

65,853,514............................Percentage 48.2%

Y'all done!!!

That's my point, if you don't care enough to read, if you obviously know everything, keep your opinions to you self. You obviously don't care or aren't bothered to have experience in what you preach. By the way I'm not a registered republican. I'm an independent. I vote for who's sh*t stinks less for the good of my family and country, you probably do it for a paycheck (if I'm not over estimating you and its just plain stupidity)

ps- bs statistics cooked up by globalist communist "news" sites to create their truth is transparent. Everyone knows stats and knows sample size and populations. Sure sucks for you the Common American IS NOT illiterate nor under educated. Should of burned them books. See you election time :)

Last edited:
That's my point, if you don't care enough to read, if you obviously know everything, keep your opinions to you self. You obviously don't care or aren't bothered to have experience in what you preach. By the way I'm not a registered republican. I'm an independent. I vote for who's sh*t stinks less for the good of my family and country, you probably do it for a paycheck (if I'm not over estimating you and its just plain stupidity)

ps- bs statistics cooked up by globalist communist "news" sites to create their truth is transparent. Everyone knows stats and knows sample size and populations. Sure sucks for you the Common American IS NOT illiterate nor under educated. Should of burned them books. See you election time :)

Not sure what you're talking about regarding, "bs statistics cooked by globalist communists"? Those were actual results from the 2016 election. Not sure what conspiracy you're cooking up now. Also, I do not vote for a candidate based on my "paycheck". Instead, not just my needs but my fellow Americans . You might want to try that and not vote for a corrupt POS.

Not sure what you're talking about regarding, "bs statistics cooked by globalist communists"? Those were actual results from the 2016 election. Not sure what conspiracy you're cooking up now. Also, I do not vote for a candidate based on my "paycheck". Instead, not just my needs but my fellow Americans . You might want to try that and not vote for a corrupt POS.
Come on Cems, you don't care about your fellow Americans; you are rooting for the virus while you call us idiots and dumb asses. You just want power and money from the government, who you hope will extract it from us, your "fellow Americans". The entire Biden family is emblematic of your desires. You had better hope that the virus goes right on killing Americans. If it doesn't your goose is cooked.

re read my post, and you've posted more than just election stats. The only conspiracy is the ones you and your radical cast cook up. I don't live in your world my family survived it. I just don't like to see lies and manipulation aimed at hurting and destroying people.

Come on Cems, you don't care about your fellow Americans; you are rooting for the virus while you call us idiots and dumb asses. You just want power and money from the government, who you hope will extract it from us, your "fellow Americans". The entire Biden family is emblematic of your desires. You had better hope that the virus goes right on killing Americans. If it doesn't your goose is cooked.
Bro, we got the numbers. Check out the 2016 vote count. I'll see you after November. Later!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT