ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

Originally posted by Swaggah64:
Anyone else that couldn't wait for the HEAT game to end so they can see the season Finale of Game of thrones?
If you are a woman, can't get enough of post game coverage of the idiots that thought the Heat were done.
happy.r191677.gif

The episode prior was one of the best. Reminded me of the end of season 1. I'm waiting for Joffrey's date with the torture chamber.

Still can't believe they killed Rob Stark and his mother like that. Best show on TV hands down.

Sorry. Fantasia meets Dungeons and Dragons. Madmen on AMC far and away best tv show right now.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I like Homeland the best on TV but Thrones is awesome. Not a fan of Madmen, it's to dark.

Thrones finally was a bit of a let down after the roller coaster ride from last week.

As Sean Taylor's Ghost likes to say after a peyote induced trip through the netherworld, Dark Ibis rising.

Battle of Blackwater is still the GOAT episode. But, the characters are the most interesting right now (except for Brann's boring story).

Brann's story sucks in the books too lol. I haven't watched last nights episode yet but I have it recorded and will watch tonight when I get home from work as has been my method through the entire series. Being a big fan of the books I will be looking for a few things in the episode I am really hoping are there. If not I know they will be in the season 4 opener but I really want to see it now lol.

Originally posted by NJCANE1:
Still can't believe they killed Rob Stark and his mother like that. Best show on TV hands down.
Itwas said that what sold the show to HBO was when they were shown the scene with "the Red Wedding" as it is called.

Last night was great but the previous episode was incredible.

Itwas said that what sold the show to HBO was when they were shown the scene with "the Red Wedding" as it is called.

That last show was sick. I'm going to get the books tomorrow just so I can get my fix of GOT. Love this damn show.

Originally posted by zx2power:
Brann's story sucks in the books too lol. I haven't watched last nights episode yet but I have it recorded and will watch tonight when I get home from work as has been my method through the entire series. Being a big fan of the books I will be looking for a few things in the episode I am really hoping are there. If not I know they will be in the season 4 opener but I really want to see it now lol.
Just started the show, I find it wanting. The Book has sooooooo much more depth and is interesting, the show feels like Cliff's notes, a well done Cliff's but Cliff's none the less. I tend to like books and their film counterparts equally (when done well) but this is pretty blah compared to the book so far...I"m only in Season one of the show. I will say the Daenarys scene was more than disconcerting it took the mutually assented to consummation of an arranged marriage in the book and turned it into a non-consensual marital rape. Pretty weak by the director.

I've heard great things about Game of Thrones but never seen an episode. For me, it's all Walking Dead!!

I've heard good things about Son of Anarchy too...I need to start watching that series as well.

I've heard good things about Son of Anarchy too...I need to start watching that series as well.

That is real good. Not in the same league as Breaking Bad, walking Dead and game of thrones but entertaining.

I mean those boys get away with a ridiculous amount of crimes.

That last show was sick. I'm going to get the books tomorrow just so I can get my fix of GOT. Love this damn show.

That too will be my summer reading. Although I hear the TV show is nowhere near as good. Which is normal

Loved reading GoT. The 3rd book was the best. The TV show is good but nowhere near as good as the books of course. Just finished Breaking Bad on Netflix (anyone know when the next season will be released?) And I loved it. I also enjoy Sons and Mad Men too.

The next season of Game of Thrones will be the best. I read the books and my favorite scene is when the Wildling army of mammoths and giants attack the gates of Castle Black. I hope they spend the money to make that scene magical.

Arya is by far the best character of all for me. Her evolution through the next books is Awesome!

Originally posted by mik303:
The next season of Game of Thrones will be the best. I read the books and my favorite scene is when the Wildling army of mammoths and giants attack the gates of Castle Black. I hope they spend the money to make that scene magical.

Arya is by far the best character of all for me. Her evolution through the next books is Awesome!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Arya was my favorite since about half way through book one. Glad I am not the only one who is a big fan of hers haha. I can't WAIT till her story really picks up
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Arya goes to the next level in the books. Just straight up bizarre, unexpected and action packed. I heard that the next book isn't coming out until 2015. I'm sure that they will drag the story out a bit more on TV while George RR Martin finishes up. They should probably make book 4+5 into 4 seasons. So much info to cover.

Agreed if I have a knock its how cursory good content is treated. Arya story is AWESOME! Hell of the stories are great, this dudes mind is something special

If you are only watching the show you are doing yourself a major disservice.

Originally posted by Canephin_30:
Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and 24= mind fvcked.

Love all three shows
If you like 24, you really need to watch Sleeper Cell (assuming you have not) Wow just wow! I mean the first episode.wow

Sorry, no time for books like this. How were the Harry Potter books compared to the movies?

Originally posted by ellu:
Agreed if I have a knock its how cursory good content is treated. Arya story is AWESOME! Hell of the stories are great, this dudes mind is something special

If you are only watching the show you are doing yourself a major disservice.

Originally posted by ellu

Originally posted by Canephin_30:
Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and 24= mind fvcked.

Love all three shows
If you like 24, you really need to watch Sleeper Cell (assuming you have not) Wow just wow! I mean the first episode.wow

All I can say is thank God for DVR. There are some really good shows on TV theses days.

What makes canesreturn more of an asshole is he comes in and pits in his two cents just to put everyone down. If he isn't interested he should just ignore the thread like most decent people do.

The problem is he isn't a decent person. Poor upbringing nag has not been able to overcome it.

It is evident in his lack of character and the way he is constantly looking for attention th roughing devices likes this or through his racial nonsense.

The saddest thing is that he is ashamed of who he is. Which is sad for anyone. He has denied his heritage countless times.

The guy really has no soul. That's why he finds lost children like CD and flea to group with. No one will have him. He is an embarrassment to so many.

I would feel broad for him if he wasn't a liar and a venom filled POS.

I'm sorry if I bruised your feelings Canesman. So Harry Potter, D&D, Thrones or The Hobbit movies if on a desert island? Your favorite?

What makes canesreturn more of an asshole is he comes in and pits in his two cents just to put everyone down. If he isn't interested he should just ignore the thread like most decent people do.

The problem is he isn't a decent person. Poor upbringing nag has not been able to overcome it.

It is evident in his lack of character and the way he is constantly looking for attention th roughing devices likes this or through his racial nonsense.

The saddest thing is that he is ashamed of who he is. Which is sad for anyone. He has denied his heritage countless times.

The guy really has no soul. That's why he finds lost children like CD and flea to group with. No one will have him. He is an embarrassment to so many.

I would feel broad for him if he wasn't a liar and a venom filled POS.
Well said! He has embarrassed his role as the "Douche Sayer".

LOL Swagga. Off the Oxycontin yet? Denying my heritage? You drug addled POS have no clue what my heritage is. You are the one ashamed of yours talking about picking up KKK sheets from drycleaner and talking in another post about your ill and elderly Jewish relative. Jews all over the world recoil at organizations like the KKK you moron.

You talk like a tough guy in the safe anonymity of an internet board but doubt you would ever say those words in person. And I was criticizing a silly show, not attacking you personally or talking about your mother you thin skinned little weeny.

Take another hit to get through your miserable day and life.

This post was edited on 6/12 8:18 AM by canesreturn

Originally posted by canesreturn:
I'm sorry if I bruised your feelings Canesman. So Harry Potter, D&D, Thrones or The Hobbit movies if on a desert island? Your favorite?
I'm guessing your choices would be Glee, the dumb bitches of (insert city here), and any show including Rupaul.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Wrong again Canesman. I already named my favorite: Madmen, critically acclaimed by respected television commentators. Great writing, acting, set design and not rooted in some teenage fantasy world that never existed involving dungeons and dragons.
But I await your answer on your favorite movie drama of all time. My guess is The Hobbit.

This post was edited on 6/12 8:28 AM by canesreturn

You're in the minority. Game of Thrones gets 5.5 million viewers while Mad Men gets 3.5. Fitting your favorite show has "men" in the title. Tried watching it, the 60's should stay in the 60's but its entertaining. I prefer Sons of Anarchy and Homeland over it though. If I were stranded on an island I'd bring the Tarantino box set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT