ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

Originally posted by canesreturn:
And no to answer your original stupid question I was not hoping the Heat game would end to watch GOT or men wearing tight leather garments in Spartacus. Maybe you have unresolved feelings about your sexuality that is causing anger towards women. Remember Norman Bates?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Swallow is definitely a closet homosexual and being he is so pro gay he should not take that observation ,which most of the board can make, as an insult.

It is not hard to get the lowest scum to unite.

Look at history.

There were plenty of people who were looking forward to the end of a blowout victory to watch the season finale of GOT

But you have to be I intelligent enough to understand it.

Thug. Did you skullfcuk your father to pay him back for raping you? I only wishing you weren't dishonorably discharged so you could go step on am IED

Again the two of you clowns came here form no other reason than to try and bring everyone down

Two punks who add nothing to this board. One who denies his race and the other one that never smelled a pussy.

If you think I am gay I have no problem with that. As there is nothing wrong with that is that is what and who you are. I won't even deny it BECAUE IT DOESN'T matter.

But so everyone it clear. That is why thug hates me. Because I asked him not to attack gay people and treat them with respect.

Yes I attacked these two pieces of human waste. But they are individuals.

Canesreturn doesn't like me because I have called him out on his bias attacks of successful white coaches while fully support African American coaches who were failures here. That is racism at its peak

He denies that he is black even though he is. He is a liar and a fraud.

Because I had surgery and reached out to others that had the same for advice and the discussion went on for a while. I am now a drug addict to them based on ??? No idea. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and am in better shape than both of these turfs even after surgery.

Many people shared regarding the surgery.

Yes I was scared my wife was in a serious state so I posted about it it was in the middle of this thread and I was talking to specific people that I had a common interest.

Watch how these two clowns go from thread to thread bashing me and a bunch of others while never adding anything constructive no insight I analysis. They don't go to 20 or so HS games like I do and report
They didn't break the story about the gambling allegations from Shapiro that I got from a source that spoke to Barry Jackson.

Just complete wastes of life. So does anything either one say matter. Not much.

But they'll chase me and others around like little dogs because neither has much of a life.
The two of you a
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

"Thug. Did you skullfcuk your father to pay him back for raping you? I only wishing you weren't dishonorably discharged so you could go step on am IED "

Wow, you really are a scumbag. And I don't hate you Swallow you dumb ass.There is a difference between disagreeing on a board and being just vile as you are.And the thread you claim made me hate you was posted here ,idiot, no need to clarify or lie. I said I believe marriage is between a man and a woman and that I was and am against repealing DADT.You came and attacked me.
I must admit I did laugh while reading what an insecure little bitch you are ,saying how you just started giving yourself credit blablabla, lol.Sorry you were picked on in school but that is no excuse to say the garbage you say.Please name one time I have ever taken a shot at your family.

You are garbage and it is all there for all to see.Flea has more class than you and your spelling isn't any better than his.

Originally posted by canerob:
Someone must be a real talent to unite rerun and thug.
True. And Swallow64 is vile or talented enough to do just that. Rerun and I have had more disagreements than I can count but it has never been personal and we have never attacked each other's families. I don't waste my time asking Swallow to meet up and talk about my Father who died in my arms in 2007 because he would never show but if he reads this and his bitch ass will: Anytime swallow, let me know when you want to disrespect my Father's memory to my face and I will end you.

Why did you come to this thread in the first place?

You deserve everything you get. Not only that you are a sleazy liar? That is not what you wrote.

You are attacking my spelling? great

You are subhuman so I don't care about you, your father or if he dies in your arms.

Just hope you get sent back to combat to get KIA. They'd be doing the world a favor.

That's what happens when you attack someone. If you cant handle it don't start. I have never followed you to a thread to attack you. I put you on ignore and never acknowledged you.

You started. Not I

How's my spelling asshole?

Swallow ask yourself who can't handle the back and forth. Who is the one who has lost all control in this thread? I think you are a piece of shit but I would never wish harm on your family or rejoice in their pain. I was glad to hear your wife will be ok for your daughters' sake.

As far as you go, you are my personal bitch and you sit,fetch and roll over on command and are too stupid to realize it.Your spelling was better, congrats , now keep up the good work boy.

Amazing how brave a little bitch like you is behind a keyboard........

Swallow I hate to say this about anyone but you are a despicable human being. You are subhuman. And a coward. Is your life so miserable that you attack peoples parents. Have you no decency?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
As though either of you are more intelligent than I am. I'll die laughing in my chair. Bozos.

I have not commented on anything that either of you have written for a long time.

But you two bitches follow me around to attack my posts like little boys and now cry about it.. Sorry I can't send over a box of tissues.

This thread was not an interest to wither of you. So why did you come here? And you blame me?

According to you two I am a miserable, racist, bigot, gay, drug addicted woman; a loser who got picked on in school?

Is that right?

Big Swing and a miss.

I don't follow either of you around to attack you.You both argue with a bunch of people. I only have issues with Thing 1 and Thing 2. I don't comment on CD anymore. Flea argues with everyone but has disappeared.

When the gloves are off they are off.

Bother me and I will get under your skin. I can get worse because I see it bothers both of you.

YOU BOTH CAME AT ME AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN?

Just leave me alone and you wont hear from me.

I don't like or respect either of you and don't care what you have to say. No one on the site respects either of you and you add no information, nothing. Not one post of substance, just sarcasm, attacks and in the case of rerun hating all of the white coaches.

So you call a truce or I will get worse until you both throw a clot.

Both of your lives will be easier and look at how much time you both can save from stalking me.

We just ignore each other, simple.

What a self righteous lying POS you are Swallow. I commented that I thought GoT was a silly show. You in turn referred to me as soulless. Then you escalated it to call my dear 82 year old mom, a retired Dade County Schools math teacher, a whore.
Then you went on to attack Love Bug by saying he did an unspeakable act to his father's skull because his father molested him.

You sir are subhuman and I stand by that. I cannot pray for the depraved because doing so is fruitless. You are simply beyond human redemption. May God have mercy on your soul. I feel sorry for your wife and your daughters and your ailing grandfather, hope they all survive the MONSTER that you are.

I feel sorry for you as well and can only imagine how miserable you truly are.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
What a self righteous lying POS you are Swallow. I commented that I thought GoT was a silly show. You in turn referred to me as soulless. Then you escalated it to call my dear 82 year old mom, a retired Dade County Schools math teacher, a whore.
Then you went on to attack Love Bug by saying he did an unspeakable act to his father's skull because his father molested him.

You sir are subhuman and I stand by that. I cannot pray for the depraved because doing so is fruitless. You are simply beyond human redemption. May God have mercy on your soul. I feel sorry for your wife and your daughters and your ailing grandfather, hope they all survive the MONSTER that you are.

Hey, Your mom and have something in common. I too was Dade County Math Teacher. I don't think I called your Mom that but Do I even know her? what does it matter what I say?

You came here to mess with me so stop complaining. Like Rambo said" You drew first blood". You should have left me alone and then you wouldn't be crying. This is so whimpy. You can give it but cant take it.

You never post regarding anything I write and I never post about anything you write. That's how it works.

I did not start with you. I ignore your posts until you kept coming after me.

SO: You never post regarding anything I write and I never post about anything you write. That's how it works.

Same goes for ThuG: You never post regarding anything I write and I never post about anything you write. That's how it works.

You see as I stated I don't know either of your families just like you apparently know nothing about me.

But neither of you should be complaining after you initiated.

It's up to you two. I don't enjoy arguing with either of you. I came on this thread to talk about a show that you two dislike. So why are you here?

Coming after you? I criticized a silly show. How is that coming after you? You say I am lying about my race and say I am black because I have defended Randy. What does my race have to do with it? I am not black and my race has nothing to do with WHY I defend Randy from some of the more outlandish criticism. You accuse me of being black in a 19th century attempt to insult me and undermine my argument (he hates white coaches because he must be black). You sound like an idiot and dumbass. I am embarassed for Dade County you were permitted to teach chikdren. Sounds like you were fired as a teacher. Maybe by a black Principal?
You are subhuman and a douchebag racist drug addled mo fo. Crawl back into your disability hole with your Harry Potter books and keep your racist drivel to ypurself pigphucker.

Have I clarified my position?

Coming after you? I criticized a silly show. How is that coming after you? You say I am lying about my race and say I am black because I have defended Randy. What does my race have to do with it? I am not black and my race has nothing to do with WHY I defend Randy from some of the more outlandish criticism. You accuse me of being black in a 19th century attempt to insult me and undermine my argument (he hates white coaches because he must be black). You sound like an idiot and dumbass. I am embarassed for Dade County you were permitted to teach chikdren. Sounds like you were fired as a teacher. Maybe by a black Principal?
You are subhuman and a douchebag racist drug addled mo fo. Crawl back into your disability hole with your Harry Potter books and keep your racist drivel to ypurself pigphucker.

Have I clarified my position?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Matter of fact the Black Principal and I were buddies. We used to run together. Super nice guy.

I didn't like Harry potter. you again are mistaken.

Keep coming after me and then cry like a bitch.

I am so bored by you.

Swallow, you are a no one like I have told you before, and you know it. You are nothing, fact. You are stupid,fact. You are so stupid that you think that either I or rerun give a damn what you say , or that you are in any way effectively doing anything but exposing the kind of garbage you are. I said it before and you have proven me right again. You are a hypocrite. You get on a soap box telling the board not to use the term UFag or Gaytors yet you spew the shit that you have in this thread. You have big problems, and anyone can see it, that there is no smack talk. You really should seek professional help if you are not already in therapy.

As far as your position and offer of a truce, here is my position: Go Fu ck yourself, You are my bitch and you fetch,roll over and sit at my command.
p.s. Looking forward to your next lunatic outburst Pussy ass BITCH!!!

Lets get this back on track, sort of. Canesreturn is the Joffrey of Canesport, without the title and crown, of course. Mostly the whiny bitch part with homoerotic fixations and likely born of incest. Lol.

Again, can't wait to see Joffrey die. Canesreturn, on the other hand, is good for a few laughs and understands the need for 3 to leave, so let him live!
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT