ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job By The Trump Administration In Handling Flynn.

You know these issues do you? lmao....Ummmm.....Obama did not give Iran tax payer cash. Again, you have no idea of what you are talking about. He gave Iran back their own money we were holding due to their sanctions.

Secondly, you are comparing a presidential party nominee talking to foreign leaders to an administration that is not in place yet discussing our policy against them? Please tell me I didn't read that right.

You just show how naive you are, research the Iran sanction deal for real. Just research it a little and tell me we just handed them their money back. Because we have it back to them in swap under Carter already, have had sanctions since. Just be open minded and dig a little.
Yes, if your going to tell me that prior to being elected these people don't talk you are clueless. They talk and it's legal, whether you like it or not. They talk issues, money etc. yes prior to being elected it's a fact deal with it. It's not illegal it's in fact encouraged I actually read that on CNN they try and "get a dialogue" prior to taking over.

If this sh** wasn't so scary, it would be almost laughable.
I know it....and we can't just keep dismissing this circumstantial evidence that keeps mounting this this administration is way out of its league. They haven't even been in a month and their appointments have been atrocious and money driven. That is being kind. I was serious when I told someone here I was going to give Trump a fair chance. Then I saw him appoint the CEO of Exxon to be Secretary of state after the half trillion dollar deal with Russia was sanctioned, I saw a person who failed science appointed to be in charge of our nuclear arsenal, and I saw a billionaire donor without any advanced degree in charge of our education....who has never even been in a public school. Yeah, color me hysterical at that point.

Reactions: normsmith
Obama's failures aren't funny, it was 8 years of losing stature around the world. More home grown attacks on schools, gays, cops etc. the guy race baited the nation and appointed General Patreaus
The world loved Obama and there is proof. Try again.

Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.
Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.
Advarkas, I'm not trying to be funny but you seem to be a very intelligent cat but you're calling the Obama administration "disgraceful" while comrade Trump's administration has been engulfed in scandal since the inauguration with substantiated evidence of Russian gerrymandering in our elections designed to favor Trump, communication between Trump campaign/transition team officials before his inauguration, his NSA resigning after three weeks on the job (President Obama fired him for lying and insubordination) among other things. There's no way in hell Flynn acted alone in his communication with the Russians and if you believe that otherwise I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you partner! Let's not mention that as of yesterday we have a Russian spy ship off the coast of our country, Russia test fired a cruise missile in violation of the INF treaty signed by President Reagan and Gorbachev 30 years ago. Did Trump put Russia on notice like he did Iran? No, not one peep from the White House. Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, when asked about Vladimir Putin and his brutality, Trump's response was to normalize Russia by saying "What makes our country so innocent, we have a lot of killers too". At some point we have to put country over party and politics.

I know it....and we can't just keep dismissing this circumstantial evidence that keeps mounting this this administration is way out of its league. They haven't even been in a month and their appointments have been atrocious and money driven. That is being kind. I was serious when I told someone here I was going to give Trump a fair chance. Then I saw him appoint the CEO of Exxon to be Secretary of state after the half trillion dollar deal with Russia was sanctioned, I saw a person who failed science appointed to be in charge of our nuclear arsenal, and I saw a billionaire donor without any advanced degree in charge of our education....who has never even been in a public school. Yeah, color me hysterical at that point.

Hillary being First Lady was qualified?? Lmfao, "person who failed science" bro I could go into hours of failed Obama appointees!!

@normsmith pretty much nailed it. You can't just explain to me anything that isn't country first after all this stuff. You start to sound stupid in a hurry justifying these things. Man, we have not even received tweet regarding this Russian nuclear test. Now, we have received other tweets. Tweets about ivanka being mistreated after her mexican shirts were discontinued. Tweets about SNL. Tweets about Arnold and the apprentice. Russia test a nuclear warhead disregarding the agreement that essentially ended the cold war Reagan put in place? A republican president mind you? CRICKETS!!!!

Hillary being First Lady was qualified?? Lmfao, "person who failed science" bro I could go into hours of failed Obama appointees!!
Let's hear the list of failed cabinet members. I think you will find a total of 1....and he was qualified for the position. Held it before. Also, Hillary was a united states senator, and the secretary of state along with first lady. Try again son.

Last edited:
So Clinton ok to be Pres not run NSA? Your a real tool. Again Patreaus was an Obama disaster!! Obama had a ton of failed appointees. Blame Obama for a guy running the CIA that shared classified documents. Damn shame Obama didn't have good judgement
I've got a question for you. How could President Obama have possibly known or predicted that a retired 4 star general would have an extra marital affair and share classified information with her BEFORE he appointed him? However, Trump appoints Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor AFTER he was fired by President Obama for lying and insubordination among other things.

As the President you can't promote Wikileaks saying "I Love Wikileaks", and then be pissed when information is released about you.

Trying to blame the leak as the problem is deflecting. That is like Penn State blaming McQueary for Sandusky. The problem is not the person reporting, but the one that did the action that is being reported about.

More soap box talk, "proper lighting" now you blame Trump for light bulbs? Why not use his club, he didn't charge the tax payer for it? Obama spent more on vacations and BS than any president per term however Trump can't use his place for free. The rest is typical CD soap box talk hoping you make a friend
What are you talking about dude. He shouldn't have been having those types of highly classified discussions at all, they have SCIFS or sensitive compartmented information facilities that are designed just for that purpose. This statement is beyond ridiculous!

Reactions: cdwright40
Let's here the list of failed cabinet members. I think you will find a total of 1....and he was qualified for the position. Held it before. Also, Hillary was a united states senator, and the secretary of state along with first lady. Try again son.

Van Jones being a communist made home qualified? Yeah Hillary was elected in NY on merits lmfao

What are you talking about dude. He shouldn't have been having those types of highly classified discussions at all, they have SCIFS or sensitive compartmented information facilities that are designed just for that purpose. This statement is beyond ridiculous!
Of coarse they have those discussions you clown, take your blinders off and read the articles. Like I said even the CNN after they get done blowing Obama states that

As the President you can't promote Wikileaks saying "I Love Wikileaks", and then be pissed when information is released about you.

Trying to blame the leak as the problem is deflecting. That is like Penn State blaming McQueary for Sandusky. The problem is not the person reporting, but the one that did the action that is being reported about.

I'll agree with your premise, however leaks are a problem not THE problem. Flynn shouldn't have lied

Let's here the list of failed cabinet members. I think you will find a total of 1....and he was qualified for the position. Held it before. Also, Hillary was a united states senator, and the secretary of state along with first lady. Try again son.
You know what bro. We kind of shouldn't be mad at Trump. He spent the better part of two years proving to us that he was unfit to be President of the United States. He started his political career with the racist claims that President Obama wasn't born in the United States and wasn't American. That should have killed the black vote for him. He insulted a highly decorated Vietnam War combat veteran in Senator John McCain by saying "he wasn't a hero because he was captured, I like people who weren't captured". That should have killed the veteran vote for him but it didn't. He insulted and mocked a disabled reporter. That should have killed the disabled American vote for him but it didn't. He attacked a Gold Star family and if the McCain deal didn’t kill the veteran vote for him, this damn sure should have but it didn't. Last but certainly not least, he said he likes to grab em by the p*ssy which is a crime by the way. That should have killed the woman vote for him but it didn't.

Of coarse they have those discussions you clown, take your blinders off and read the articles. Like I said even the CNN after they get done blowing Obama states that
I'm trying to remain adult and not call names like I have in the past but before you call me a clown, you ought to learn how to spell. It's of course, not of coarse you illiterate son of a bitch!

Reactions: cdwright40
You know what bro. We kind of shouldn't be mad at Trump. He spent the better part of two years proving to us that he was unfit to be President of the United States. He started his political career with the racist claims that President Obama wasn't born in the United States and wasn't American. That should have killed the black vote for him. He insulted a highly decorated Vietnam War combat veteran in Senator John McCain by saying "he wasn't a hero because he was captured, I like people who weren't captured". That should have killed the veteran vote for him but it didn't. He insulted and mocked a disabled reporter. That should have killed the disabled American vote for him but it didn't. He attacked a Gold Star family and if the McCain deal didn’t kill the veteran vote for him, this damn sure should have but it didn't. Last but certainly not least, he said he likes to grab em by the p*ssy which is a crime by the way. That should have killed the woman vote for him but it didn't.

No because Hillary was worse! She got Americans killed and lied about it. And miles of other issues. And the DNC cutting out the actual candidate Bernie cost her millions of votes. When a party conspires against the actual candiditate that's a problem

Well, I am concerned very seriously. This was the easiest prediction of a shit show in the history of them. He is a horrible person and a horrible business man who happened to benefit from privilege his entire life. Privileged and running con jobs on people that want to enjoy and/or protect the same privileges. People who blame minorities and/or women for their loser lives. He preys on peoples fear and cowardness. He is a bully and I hate nothing more in life than a bully. People who prey on the perceived weak. Who else mocks a disabled person....and the better question is who votes for people that do this? People who brag about their privilege of grabbing a woman's private parts? Everyone makes mistakes but these are things that the president of the greatest country on the planet just doesn't do.

Even McCain who I am not a fan of is someone I respect because he is willing to stand up to a bully like Trump. He doesn't care about this country. He cares about money and being popular. He cares about being told he is great.....and he just isn't. I'm sorry to be plain about it....but there is absolutely not one thing I can think of that is great about him other than him being able to market himself.

Well, I am concerned very seriously. This was the easiest prediction of a shit show in the history of them. He is a horrible person and a horrible business man who happened to benefit from privilege his entire life. Privileged and running con jobs on people that want to enjoy and/or protect the same privileges. People who blame minorities and/or women for their loser lives. He preys on peoples fear and cowardness. He is a bully and I hate nothing more in life than a bully. People who prey on the perceived weak. Who else mocks a disabled person....and the better question is who votes for people that do this? People who brag about their privilege of grabbing a woman's private parts? Everyone makes mistakes but these are things that the president of the greatest country on the planet just doesn't do.

Even McCain who I am not a fan of is someone I respect because he is willing to stand up to a bully like Trump. He doesn't care about this country. He cares about money and being popular. He cares about being told he is great.....and he just isn't. I'm sorry to be plain about it....but there is absolutely not one thing I can think of that is great about him other than him being able to market himself.

More CD gender confusion and spinning, your opinions are based on emotions and not facts. And "failed" business man?? Guys a billionaire your louse! You keep bringing up he was raised well and with privilege, so what?? You mad you have to work and didn't get a trust fund?? You sound like an envious cry baby.

More CD gender confusion and spinning, your opinions are based on emotions and not facts. And "failed" business man?? Guys a billionaire your louse! You keep bringing up he was raised well and with privilege, so what?? You mad you have to work and didn't get a trust fund?? You sound like an envious cry baby.
Ummmm, no...nice try though. The opinion is based on facts of an actual video footage of him mocking a disabled person, and bragging to Billy Bush, and disrespecting a muslim veteran on TV. smfh....

Yes, those things happen and we all can vote for who we want....but I am not voting for that....and I will never understand who sides with it either.

Last edited:
Advarkas, I'm not trying to be funny but you seem to be a very intelligent cat but you're calling the Obama administration "disgraceful" while comrade Trump's administration has been engulfed in scandal since the inauguration with substantiated evidence of Russian gerrymandering in our elections designed to favor Trump, communication between Trump campaign/transition team officials before his inauguration, his NSA resigning after three weeks on the job (President Obama fired him for lying and insubordination) among other things. There's no way in hell Flynn acted alone in his communication with the Russians and if you believe that otherwise I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you partner! Let's not mention that as of yesterday we have a Russian spy ship off the coast of our country, Russia test fired a cruise missile in violation of the INF treaty signed by President Reagan and Gorbachev 30 years ago. Did Trump put Russia on notice like he did Iran? No, not one peep from the White House. Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, when asked about Vladimir Putin and his brutality, Trump's response was to normalize Russia by saying "What makes our country so innocent, we have a lot of killers too". At some point we have to put country over party and politics.

Scandals are Nixon and Watergate, Clinton and being impeached, and Obama and Benghazi.

Scandals are not the liberal bitch whore media blowing things completely out of proportion and making mountains out of mole hills because the media hates Trump and is the opposition party.

Agree Russians interferred with election process. Speculation as to why Flynn lied. Liberal media gossping like 15 year old girls and throwing unsubstantiated rumors doesn't mean anything, other than just how dishonest the media is at every level against the Republican Party.

Ummmm, no...nice try though. The opinion is based on actual video footage of him mocking a disabled person, and bragging to Billy Bush, and disrespecting a muslim veteran on TV. smfh....

Yes, those things happen and we all can vote for who we want....but I am not voting for that....and I will never understand who sides with it either.

Read your pitiful editorial, and people don't care about the trivial anymore bro!! They could care less is he makes fun of someone. It's classless however no longer important when people are losing their jobs, under employed, worried about bills etc. it's a bigger picture than mocking or retorting a Gold Star family the DNC paraded out to guilt the military

Scandals are Nixon and Watergate, Clinton and being impeached, and Obama and Benghazi.

Scandals are not the liberal bitch whore media blowing things completely out of proportion and making mountains out of mole hills because the media hates Trump and is the opposition party.

Agree Russians interferred with election process. Speculation as to why Flynn lied. Liberal media gossping like 15 year old girls and throwing unsubstantiated rumors doesn't mean anything, other than just how dishonest the media is at every level against the Republican Party.
1. President Obama was not impeached for anything.
2. Hillary Clinton was not found guilty of anything.
3. Some of us care more about this country than some stupid party. If you think we are being a bitch because a country that interfered with our election is breaking our treaty by testing nuclear weapons then I say have at it. If that is how your mind works.
4. The so called media that wants answers also includes conservative media.
5.. Please wake yourself up. Get a flashlight. Get a map. Climb out of Trumps ass.

Read your pitiful editorial, and people don't care about the trivial anymore bro!! They could care less is he makes fun of someone. It's classless however no longer important when people are losing their jobs, under employed, worried about bills etc. it's a bigger picture than mocking or retorting a Gold Star family the DNC paraded out to guilt the military
Again...Great people care about people who make fun of others. Losers do not....which is why you have a loser in office. He hasn't been there 30 days and has proven this. Each day that goes by is yet another example of why Drumph is a loser. You can ignore them if you wish....Great people will not.

1. President Obama was not impeached for anything.
2. Hillary Clinton was not found guilty of anything.
3. Some of us care more about this country than some stupid party. If you think we are being a bitch because a country that interfered with our election is breaking our treaty by testing nuclear weapons then I say have at it. If that is how your mind works.
4. The so called media that wants answers also includes conservative media.
5.. Please wake yourself up. Get a flashlight. Get a map. Climb out of Trumps ass.

1.) he said "Clinton" impeached. Bro why do you lie so much, you have a problem
2.) not yet!!
3.) we care also, you acting like your a high profile anarchist is a joke
4.) everyone wants answers, Flynn made a collosal mistake and there is a leak that needs to be stopped.
5.) clown comment as usual
6.) your a clown
7.) your a compulsive liar
8.) your a pseudo fake academic
9.) you are and envious failed person(gender neutral)

1.) he said "Clinton" impeached. Bro why do you lie so much, you have a problem
2.) not yet!!
3.) we care also, you acting like your a high profile anarchist is a joke
4.) everyone wants answers, Flynn made a collosal mistake and there is a leak that needs to be stopped.
5.) clown comment as usual
6.) your a clown
7.) your a compulsive liar
8.) your a pseudo fake academic
9.) you are and envious failed person(gender neutral)

This is the problem right here in a nutshell with this country and with politics. You seriously think the problem is the leak when it proof your guy is an assclown. So, those leaks have to be stopped. Now the Clinton leaks are beautiful. Those are facts to be concerned with. You don't want answers because you have absolutely no idea of what is happening. You attribute all of these events to liberal hysteria. Leaks have to be stopped.

No dude, they aren't going to be stopped. Because this administration is completely unstable and poorly run. The Obama administration was air tight baby. No leaks! Why? Because it wasn't a sh't show.

Trump has not been tough on Russia but wants to be tough on Mexico. He is a little coward. Bully. This is what a Bully does. Prey on weaklings.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Calling a an "illiterate son of a bitch" classify as being an adult? Typical liberal hypocrite
Is your entire life filled with liberal vs conservative rhetoric? This issue is about our democracy. A way of life we ALL cherish. Donald Trump allowed the Russians to infiltrate his inner circle to help him get elected. Bro, he conspired with our enemy to change the election. Get real.

Is your entire life filled with liberal vs conservative rhetoric? This issue is about our democracy. A way of life we ALL cherish. Donald Trump allowed the Russians to infiltrate his inner circle to help him get elected. Bro, he conspired with our enemy to change the election. Get real.
I don't even think they consider Russia our enemy bro. Because they are so far up Trumps ass they don't even know who our enemies are. They just go by what Trump says and does.

Putin hates any democracy especially ours. He despises Americans and everything we stand for. That is easy to research. He invades counties and kills journalist that don't agree with him.

You are going to see several of Trumps people are involved with this which I am sure is not a surprise to you. But this is going to actually shock Trump supporters because they seriously believe this begins and ends with Flynn. Who by the way is a Trump appointee and should raise eyebrows about Trump you would think. But it doesn't with these people. They are completely lost and it is going to take down our entire democracy as a result.

Lmfao I thought it was the FBI?? You guys just can't handle you lost! Face the facts the country was tired of Obama and Hillary being inept and failing the blue collar American and they showed it at polls.

I don't even think they consider Russia our enemy bro. Because they are so far up Trumps ass they don't even know who our enemies are. They just go by what Trump says and does.

Putin hates any democracy especially ours. He despises Americans and everything we stand for. That is easy to research. He invades counties and kills journalist that don't agree with him.

You are going to see several of Trumps people are involved with this which I am sure is not a surprise to you. But this is going to actually shock Trump supporters because they seriously believe this begins and ends with Flynn. Who by the way is a Trump appointee and should raise eyebrows about Trump you would think. But it doesn't with these people. They are completely lost and it is going to take down our entire democracy as a result.

Flynn almost as bad of an appointee as General Patreaus, terrible judgement on Obama and John Kerry also! No wonder the world doesn't respect us. Makes you wonder about Obamas judgement
Also several months ago when the Iranian National Gaurd was holding AK- 47's to the head of our Navy sailors heads and Obama turned his back on them majes you wonder!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT