ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job By The Trump Administration In Handling Flynn.

Yep....spin spin spin.....but evidence just came out Trump has known about this for weeks. He wasn't interested in doing anything until he saw the political fallout. Yep...zero leadership skills. Ziltch!

Or maybe they were assessing the situation? Obama knew about "you can keep your Dr" not being true. And the ultimate sin of all, Benghazi what an epic disaster of a Commander in Chief with ZERO BALLS or brains

Or maybe they were assessing the situation? Obama knew about "you can keep your Dr" not being true. And the ultimate sin of all, Benghazi what an epic disaster of a Commander in Chief with ZERO BALLS or brains

seriously who gives a shit if they knew about it for a few weeks. lol. what an intellectually week liberal talking points that is. They learned, discussd, made a decision. unlike Obama and his lack of transparency bitch ass who covered up more scandals then the bitch liberal whore media ever acknowledged

Reactions: OzonaCane1
seriously who gives a shit if they knew about it for a few weeks. lol. what an intellectually week liberal talking points that is. They learned, discussd, made a decision. unlike Obama and his lack of transparency bitch ass who covered up more scandals then the bitch liberal whore media ever acknowledged

Genius input, well thought out

Huh? Assessing the situation? FOR WEEKS? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? This is a matter of national Policy and security. Do you even realize this? You get about 12 minutes to decide on enacting the nuclear code after an attack....and you are talking about taking weeks to decide on his appointment talking to Russia as a US Citizen and lying about it regards to US policy? Please stop responding to me with absolute garbage like this. You are trying to defend complete foolishness....as usual. Which is a full time job for Trump supporters. Yeah, I know. What about Hillary and what about Obama. OMFG....these same old tired responses by Trump supporters so make you all look like ridiculous clowns.

Reactions: adhcane
Huh? Assessing the situation? FOR WEEKS? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? This is a matter of national Policy and security. Do you even realize this? You get about 12 minutes to decide on enacting the nuclear code after an attack....and you are talking about taking weeks to decide on his appointment talking to Russia as a US Citizen and lying about it regards to US policy? Please stop responding to me with absolute garbage like this. You are trying to defend complete foolishness....as usual. Which is a full time job for Trump supporters. Yeah, I know. What about Hillary and what about Obama. OMFG....these same old tired responses by Trump supports so make you all look like ridiculous clowns.

A nuclear attack is a different life or death situation, calls for quicker decision. Also does 4-6 hours watching an armed terrorist militia attacking your embassy sound like enough time? That's how much time Obama and Hillary had and feed their own people the those sick maniacs.

Same tired responses?? How do make a comparison without talking about the past administration! If they weren't so bad why are you afraid??

A nuclear attack is a different life or death situation, calls for quicker decision. Also does 4-6 hours watching an armed terrorist militia attacking your embassy sound like enough time? That's how much time Obama and Hillary had and feed their own people the those sick maniacs.

Same tired responses?? How do make a comparison without talking about the past administration! If they weren't so bad why are you afraid??
Ummm, you are still bringing up an investigation that proved absolutely nothing for Trumps daily asinine behavior. See, in this country you need to have proof....not just partisan talking points.

I guess people found proof Trump had known for weeks for example. I guess people have proof he was discussing sensitive top secret information with the bus boy clearing tables....sfmh. I think he treats our nations security the way he treats Tiffany Trump. What a douche bag.

Ummm, you are still bringing up an investigation that proved absolutely nothing for Trumps daily asinine behavior. See, in this country you need to have proof....not just partisan talking points.

I guess people found proof Trump had known for weeks for example. I guess people have proof he was discussing sensitive top secret information with the bus boy clearing tables....sfmh. I think he treats our nations security the way he treats Tiffany Trump. What a douche bag.

You this clueless or just like playing stupid?? General Patreaus was known to be tagging that writer he hired in 2010, they "investigated" and fired him November 2012!! Patreaus was appointed by Obama sharing classified documents for over two years. The investigation took close to a YEAR!! Our country and its security we're at risk due to Obama and his terrible appointment!! Nobody perfect CD, not your boy Obama not Trump. Come strong or don't come at all CD, I'll keep busting you up for fun because your like a kid trying to interrupt adults for attention.

You this clueless or just like playing stupid?? General Patreaus was known to be tagging that writer he hired in 2010, they "investigated" and fired him November 2012!! Patreaus was appointed by Obama sharing classified documents for over two years. The investigation took close to a YEAR!! Our country and its security we're at risk due to Obama and his terrible appointment!! Nobody perfect CD, not your boy Obama not Trump. Come strong or don't come at all CD, I'll keep busting you up for fun because your like a kid trying to interrupt adults for attention.
Again...you sound very silly. This takes all of about an hour to decide. Trying to bring up other moving goal post examples doesn't change the fact that Trump is amateur hour. You aren't busting anything up. You should ridiculous trying to defend one thing by bringing up other things. It doesn't ever work with smart folk.....and I am as sharp as they come sir.

Again...you sound very silly. This takes all of about an hour to decide. Trying to bring up other moving goal post examples doesn't change the fact that Trump is amateur hour. You aren't busting anything up. You should ridiculous trying to defend one thing by bringing up other things. It doesn't ever work with smart folk.....and I am as sharp as they come sir.

Ok so "bringing up" things are generally how you make a comparison. Yes most can tell your as "sharp" as they come. Not sure if it's you or your "sources" lmfao!!

Flynn effed up, and was given the chance to resign with some dignity before being fired.

I know the mainstream media is a liberal bitch whore and wants all you liberals to run around gossiping like a little teenage girls, but this is not as big of a deal as the entire anti-trump media rstablishment would like it to be.

Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to cover up Benghazi and the liberal bitch whore media didn't give A rats ass but now this is some sort of historical headline.
How do you know he wasn't fired? Given your "alternative reality" that story line plays out better for The Trumpster.

Well said, honestly it's better to get rid of problem now. Also heard my boy Mad Dog Mattis couldn't stand the guy and was causing problems.
The two of you sound like two little bitches hoping your man will come home tonight. Flynn was acting on behalf of The Trumpster and he got caught. You can throw him under the bus but most fair minded people know he conspired with the Russians to undermind US policy.

Reactions: cdwright40
The two of you sound like two little bitches hoping your man will come home tonight. Flynn was acting on behalf of The Trumpster and he got caught. You can throw him under the bus but most fair minded people know he conspired with the Russians to undermind US policy.

Interesting, you wee the same clown making accusations about "attacks on other posters" then you insert a "mother" analogy? Reading your opinions is enough to know your a lowlife, proving your a hypocrite being a liberal is a easy, Mother jokes proves you have a juvenile mentality.

And you really think Flynn a life long Military man was trying to undermine US policy? Or was it for $$$ since your not to bright yet "know a lot about these issues" lmfao

How do you know he wasn't fired? Given your "alternative reality" that story line plays out better for The Trumpster.

I bet you look like that fat guy from office space, real high strung 60 something year old never got above middle management, however you knew you had all the answers except it was strange that nobody respected you. Cardigan sweaters and those itchy grey paints daily must have mad you go bonkers

WOW...there are some very clueless people in this world that are stuck on stupid....smfh. Now, Russia has violated a US missile treaty. This is a mess. Trump completely silent. Wait....maybe he is assessing things....lmao. Russia has violated the treaty that essentially ended the cold war with Russia in 1987. Also many Trump campaign aides had contact with Russian Intel....

This con artist is trying to take this country down!

WOW...there are some very clueless people in this world that are stuck on stupid....smfh. Now, Russia has violated a US missile treaty. This is a mess. Trump completely silent. Wait....maybe he is assessing things....lmao. Russia has violated the treaty that essentially ended the cold war with Russia in 1987. Also many Trump campaign aides had contact with Russian Intel....

This con artist is trying to take this country down!

Like the "Red line" in Syria? They crossed over and laughed at Obama, Iran missle deal, we pay them BILLIONS IN CASH and they are shooting of rockets the next day. And you want to talk about stupid?? You guy was full PUSSY!! Who are these aides that had contact with Russia? Name one! You can't because as usual your full of bullshit. However if you actually had any clue what your talking about the campaigns talk to most of the G8 powers and some selected nations! That's a fact you can even read in your Communist News Network website. Your a compulsive liar. And trying to sound like you broke the Mayan code when it's routine BS that happens during these situations makes you even more of a fraud

Last edited:
Yep....spin spin spin.....but evidence just came out Trump has known about this for weeks. He wasn't interested in doing anything until he saw the political fallout. Yep...zero leadership skills. Ziltch!

Was assessing the situation! Took Obama almost a year to fire Patreaus! Trump did in 11 less months so Trump must be better using your metric. Or most likely he was trying to asses how bad the problem was and then making a decision. Not always bad to let the dust settle prior to making a decision. But you know the guy with the nuclear football and the wattage on the light bulbs weren't correct. Douche

Phone calls intercepted of the Trump administration discussing sensitive information with Russian officials a year before the election.

This is going to develop into a storm because now a cover up is being suggested.

Donald Trump has been silent and I gotta go back and get more popcorn. Because I told you guys so. Yes, I told ya so....and I told ya I would have my popcorn as this administration is set on fire and I enjoy it like an arson!!!

I know I know...what about ya boy Obama. What about Hillary....smdh.

Phone calls intercepted of the Trump administration discussing sensitive information with Russian officials a year before the election.

This is going to develop into a storm because now a cover up is being suggested.

Donald Trump has been silent and I gotta go back and get more popcorn. Because I told you guys so. Yes, I told ya so....and I told ya I would have my popcorn as this administration is set on fire and I enjoy it like an arson!!!

I know I know...what about ya boy Obama. What about Hillary....smdh.

So your saying there are records of phone calls to the Russians and it's been known for over a year?? The cover up will he you covering you lies as usual. You'll throw that same Jimbo to LSU source under the bus.

And yes since we are making comparisons your failures Obama and Clinton need noting, Google: comparison

So your saying there are records of phone calls to the Russians and it's been known for over a year?? The cover up will he you covering you lies as usual. You'll throw that same Jimbo to LSU source under the bus.

And yes since we are making comparisons your failures Obama and Clinton need noting, Google: comparison
All over cable news sir. Sorry your hero has let you down but many of us keep telling you that you were taken by a con artist. Your what about Hillary responses just don't cut the mustard right now. The election is over and he is president. Meaning now you have to actually lead.

0hQyd5L.gif

All over cable news sir. Sorry your hero has let you down but many of us keep telling you that you were taken by a con artist. Your what about Hillary responses just don't cut the mustard right now. The election is over and he is president. Meaning now you have to actually lead.

0hQyd5L.gif

CD, I think and I'm sure many will agree you spent way to many nights alone with Michael on his ranch and he may have gave you his "love juice" he didn't do you no favors in the brains department. I bet he popped your corn plenty of times. This is all adding up now.

And you really think Flynn a life long Military man was trying to undermine US policy? Or was it for $$$ since your not to bright yet "know a lot about these issues" lmfao
I bet you look like that fat guy from office space, real high strung 60 something year old never got above middle management, however you knew you had all the answers except it was strange that nobody respected you. Cardigan sweaters and those itchy grey paints daily must have mad you go bonkers
Wrong. Never been over weight in my life. I weigh 184 lbs, 5'10". As for my career, I retired early after leading a team that numbered nearly 300 with a budget of $5 million. Anything else you want to throw against the wall to see if it sticks?

Last edited:
Flynn effed up, and was given the chance to resign with some dignity before being fired.

I know the mainstream media is a liberal bitch whore and wants all you liberals to run around gossiping like a little teenage girls, but this is not as big of a deal as the entire anti-trump media rstablishment would like it to be.

Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to cover up Benghazi and the liberal bitch whore media didn't give A rats ass but now this is some sort of historical headline.

So "media" being against Trump is worse than our political leaders kneeling down before Putin?

WTF is wrong with you. This is some ****ed up shit. I thought you were pro-America? Freedom of speech is American. Being a bitch to Russia isn't.

So "media" being against Trump is worse than our political leaders kneeling down before Putin?

WTF is wrong with you. This is some ****ed up shit. I thought you were pro-America? Freedom of speech is American. Being a bitch to Russia isn't.

No doubt it's not good, however it's blown out of proportion. Your surprised they have spoke with Russia? How's that make them a bitch? Hillary did business with them, and yes the media polarizes issues all the time. It's not a good situation however it's not as bad as they are crafting it to be.

No doubt it's not good, however it's blown out of proportion. Your surprised they have spoke with Russia? How's that make them a bitch? Hillary did business with them, and yes the media polarizes issues all the time. It's not a good situation however it's not as bad as they are crafting it to be.

If they were doing nothing wrong then why lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie about it? And don't say that the media was going to blow it out of proportion. It would be very easy for Trump to release his tax returns and show America that he does not have vast financial ties to Russia. And his trying to deflect this onto something about Hillary shows that he doesn't truly understand wtf is going on.

Can't make this sh't up dude...you just can't. I don't care if it is Hillary, Obama, or whomever. I am not going to stand for anyone that sides against this country. No way and no how!!! Being part of a political party and protecting them is just not as important as making excuses for someone that is clearly a threat to democracy. Putin is a war criminal a previous sitting president sanctioned.

If they were doing nothing wrong then why lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, and lie about it? And don't say that the media was going to blow it out of proportion. It would be very easy for Trump to release his tax returns and show America that he does not have vast financial ties to Russia. And his trying to deflect this onto something about Hillary shows that he doesn't truly understand wtf is going on.

Who lied besides Flynn? And talking to Russia or anyone is fine, however if asked about it he honest. So save your "and don't say" bs. Not deflecting showing facts that they ALL have tied everywhere! Who released wiretap? That's the illegal part

Can't make this sh't up dude...you just can't. I don't care if it is Hillary, Obama, or whomever. I am not going to stand for anyone that sides against this country. No way and no how!!! Being part of a political party and protecting them is just not as important as making excuses for someone that is clearly a threat to democracy. Putin is a war criminal a previous sitting president sanctioned.

Lmfao!! Your soft in the head. Where did he side against this country?? These counties talk with back channels all the time. I thought you bring gender neutral was bad, this is worse. Maybe Hillary or Obama should have talked to Russia before they invaded another country and laughed at us!

Last edited:
War criminal? Lmfao!! Your soft in the head. Where did he side against this country?? These counties talk with back channels all the time. "A war criminal" your beyond stupid. I thought you bring gender neutral was bad, this is worse

WOW...you just don't know enough about the topic dude. You are completely lost on this which wouldn't be as bad if you didn't call anyone that does know what they are talking about names instead of checking their information. He was sanctioned under Obama for a reason. Those Sanctions cost Russia half a Trillion dollars in a deal with Exxon Mobile. Trump appointed the Exxon mobile CEO he did the deal with as his secretary of state. He is on the tapes too...

There is a reason he hates Hillary and hates this country...and everything we stand for. If you don't understand this I don't know what to tell you. Invading Crimea for example is a war crime.

Do some damn research man. You honestly come across is just someone that has absolutely no idea of what is going on...and doesn't care as long as Trump the reality TV show host thinks it isn't important. There are several people here on this site that know this stuff...even who have voted republican and are concerned. Read dude. Read...is all I can say and stop looking for Obama and Hillary screw-ups to justify anything Trump does. This is going to affect everyone of us. Our democracy is at stake. At least stop responding until you are up on the facts....WOW.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15U0U0

WOW...you just don't know enough about the topic dude. You are completely lost on this which wouldn't be as bad if you didn't call anyone that does know what they are talking about names instead of checking their information. He was sanctioned under Obama for a reason. Those Sanctions cost Russia half a Trillion dollars in a deal with Exxon Mobile. Trump appointed the Exxon mobile CEO he did the deal with as his secretary of state. He is on the tapes too...

There is a reason he hates Hillary and hates this country...and everything we stand for. If you don't understand this I don't know what to tell you. Invading Crimea for example is a war crime.

Do some damn research man. You honestly come across is just someone that has absolutely no idea of what is going on...and doesn't care as long as Trump the reality TV show host thinks it isn't important. There are several people here on this site that know this stuff...even who have voted republican and are concerned. Read dude. Read...is all I can say and stop looking for Obama and Hillary screw-ups to justify anything Trump does. This is going to affect everyone of us. Our democracy is at stake. At least stop responding until you are up on the facts....WOW.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15U0U0

I've got it covered regarding the facts, this typical of your liberal hysteria. Again your spinning bs hoping desperately something sticks. Tillerson caught on tape? So what!! They legally can talk and do talk you jerkoff. Your spinning this as usual, Again all these people talk that's a fact. Problem was and is Flynn lied about it after being caught on tape. All your other soap box talk is your gender identity crisis
And that article is about Crimes you tool, how the people voted to stay with Russia in lieu of independent. You sound like a 14 year old girl having a hissy fit.

Last edited:
I've got it covered regarding the facts, this typical of your liberal hysteria. Again your spinning bs hoping desperately something sticks. Again all these people talk that's a fact. Problem was and is Flynn lied about it after being caught on tape. All your other soap box talk is your gender identity crisis
Nope...you don't. I can tell just by the question you asked me. You think this is liberal hysteria you are right. It better be conservative hysteria too...because right now while you are just dismissing a Russian war criminal directly involved in our election process, discussing deals with people who have not taken office, breaking US agreements and testing nuclear missiles without even a comment on it from our commander in chief, and several leaks identifying more members than Flynn within the Trump administration involved the rest of us are going to remain hysteric. Rightfully so....because we love our country and hate anyone that threatens our democracy.

Nope...you don't. I can tell just by the question you asked me. You think this is liberal hysteria you are right. It better be conservative hysteria too...because right now while you are just dismissing a Russian war criminal directly involved in our election process, discussing deals with people who have not taken office, breaking US agreements and testing nuclear missiles without even a comment on it from our commander in chief, and several leaks identifying more members than Flynn within the Trump administration involved the rest of us are going to remain hysteric. Rightfully so....because we love our country and hate anyone that threatens our democracy.

Never did I dismiss Putin, not once so easy on your liberal spin. Talking during elections not illegal, it's encouraged so they hit the ground running. That a fact. Obama going to Germany prior to his first election making a speech then meeting with leaders perfect example. If you don't think these people talk your naive. Testing nuclear misales? Who Iran after Obama singed a deal with them and gave them BILLIONS in tax payer cash? The sub should have been blown out of water, however I don't make those calls.
I have a 9:22 tee time, CD if Russia invades and you decide to pick a gender let me know. Also I posted and article regarding a giant insurer dropping Obamacare, very sad stuff. Now the Hillary followers will have to rely on only two companies for sex change operations. Maybe Bradley Manning can advise them.

Last edited:
Never did I dismiss Putin, not once so easy on your liberal spin. Talking during elections not illegal, it's encouraged so they hit the ground running. That a fact. Obama going to Germany prior to his first election making a speech then meeting with leaders perfect example. If you don't think these people talk your naive. Testing nuclear misales? Who Iran after Obama singed a deal with them and gave them BILLIONS in tax payer cash? The sub should have been blown out of water, however I don't make those calls.
You know these issues do you? lmao....Ummmm.....Obama did not give Iran tax payer cash. Again, you have no idea of what you are talking about. He gave Iran back their own money we were holding due to their sanctions. Until hostages were released. I am sure their families had no problem with it...lol. Glad it wasn't your family.

Secondly, you are comparing a presidential party nominee talking to foreign leaders to an administration that is not in place yet discussing our policy against them? Please tell me I didn't read that right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT