ADVERTISEMENT

Hahaha Classic, Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook. Oh you poor Libs can’t win!!

Right wingers will twist the facts to let a pedophile walk. The article nor video said anything about an admission of forgery. It only said notes were added underneath Moore's signature. I remember me adding notes in my yearbook for the purpose of remembering certain people or events. Not unusual.

Last edited:
Right wingers will twist the facts to let a pedophile walk. The article nor video said anything about an admission of forgery. It only said notes were added underneath Moore's signature. I remember me adding notes in my yearbook for the purpose of remembering certain people or events. Not usual.
No not admission just the lady herself saying it’s forged. This revelation on every news outlet, quit while your ahead. And shocking you “added” notes in your yearbook. As we know the truth is negotiable to you.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
No not admission just the lady herself saying it’s forged. This revelation on every news outlet, quit while your ahead. And shocking you “added” notes in your yearbook. As we know the truth is negotiable to you.
His sig a forgery? Nope. He's a perv.

He has a lot of accusers....lol. The dude is creepy as f'k dude and you trying to defend a guy who has literally been banned from an entire mall for this is disgraceful.

How do they define “creepy”? Based on how he looks? For a public figure sure took a long time before all these “victims” came out? Speaking of creepy, Al Franken is the definition! Thank God I won’t have to look at his ugly mug any longer on his soap box. All while the entire time he’s been a closet perv! Is it me or did everyone else’s Democrat friends have the toughest time getting laid? Especially in college!! They were all so in touch with their feelings they never went in for box! Sad! Watch now I’ll get slammed for talking about pulling trim!! Sorry Snowflakes!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
How do they define “creepy”? Based on how he looks? For a public figure sure took a long time before all these “victims” came out? Speaking of creepy, Al Franken is the definition! Thank God I won’t have to look at his ugly mug any longer on his soap box. All while the entire time he’s been a closet perv! Is it me or did everyone else’s Democrat friends have the toughest time getting laid? Especially in college!! They were all so in touch with their feelings they never went in for box! Sad! Watch now I’ll get slammed for talking about pulling trim!! Sorry Snowflakes!!
Apparently, in one paragraph you asked to define creepy. Then went on to define it for yourself when talking about a liberal. Well, I think the definition doesn't change by person or party do you? If you are banned from a mall that pretty much says all anyone needs to know. I am not here defending Al Franken. I couldn't care less about him. Let him resign and own his shame. What say you about Roy? Define creepy huh? Yeah, what a piece of work. The hypocrisy is astounding!

Apparently, in one paragraph you asked to define creepy. Then went on to define it for yourself when talking about a liberal. Well, I think the definition doesn't change by person or party do you? If you are banned from a mall that pretty much says all anyone needs to know. I am not here defending Al Franken. I couldn't care less about him. Let him resign and own his shame. What say you about Roy? Define creepy huh? Yeah, what a piece of work. The hypocrisy is astounding!
Not no “apparently” I asked you a question which I knew you wouldn’t answer. Then I rambled a bit, which you seem to enjoy since you do it so often. Here’s an answer to you question, pathetically I’ll steal a line from you. I don’t answer to anyone, therefore I’m not answering your question. How’s that for the CD school of debate? I made a statement, rambled then ducked your question.

Not no “apparently” I asked you a question which I knew you wouldn’t answer. Then I rambled a bit, which you seem to enjoy since you do it so often. Here’s an answer to you question, pathetically I’ll steal a line from you. I don’t answer to anyone, therefore I’m not answering your question. How’s that for the CD school of debate? I made a statement, rambled then ducked your question.

First of all you didn't ramble a bit. You ramble essentially every single time you post with very few exceptions. Then went on to ignore that Roy Moore is literally banned from an entire mall because he is creeping in young girls.

First of all you didn't ramble a bit. You ramble essentially every single time you post with very few exceptions. Then went on to ignore that Roy Moore is literally banned from an entire mall because he is creeping in young girls.
Ah ok, along with your many talents I see Forum judge now another. No idea what Mall your talking about? Again Roy Moore served a long time before all these victims came out crying. Ironic. Wouldn’t you’d think they’d complain earlier? Also, if your judging “creepy” on looks I even doubt you’d deny Al Frenken creepiness!

Right wingers will twist the facts to let a pedophile walk. The article nor video said anything about an admission of forgery. It only said notes were added underneath Moore's signature. I remember me adding notes in my yearbook for the purpose of remembering certain people or events. Not usual.
He will not walk if he did anything but a Republican will replace him after he wins just like a dem will be appointed after that POS Franken leaves.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Ah ok, along with your many talents I see Forum judge now another. No idea what Mall your talking about? Again Roy Moore served a long time before all these victims came out crying. Ironic. Wouldn’t you’d think they’d complain earlier? Also, if your judging “creepy” on looks I even doubt you’d deny Al Frenken creepiness!
ROLMAO....WTF difference does it make what mall? OMG!!! This is comedy gold!!!

ROLMAO....WTF difference does it make what mall? OMG!!! This is comedy gold!!!
Meaning I haven’t read the article, and actually makes a difference in this case because your so full of shit along with your party you could be making it up. Talk about comedy, see forged yearbook. And after all your lies and stories were suppose to take your word for “the Mall” hahahahaha yeah ok!

If Moore wants to clear his name take the damn polygraph test. If he refuses he did the crime.

Hey. You keep rooting for Obama and enjoy your Pig on the spit on the shores of the BIG Island. The good guys have taken control. Oh Cems, another thing. You are NOT invited to my Christmas party

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT