ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged the yearbook inscription.

What about the other accusers? What about the pedophile being banned from a mall? You are now covering for a pedophile. How embarrassing is that? Breitbart is your source? Child please.
What about the woman who lied? Your now covering for a fraudster and a liar?? Cems, where are these “racist posts”? Or were you being “poetic”?? Or just flat lying like this woman?

What about the other accusers? What about the pedophile being banned from a mall? You are now covering for a pedophile. How embarrassing is that? Breitbart is your source? Child please.
The interview is on ABC and the video is there.

On a serious note it's kind of sickening that you take this attitude. Honestly speaks volumes that you're so eager to ruin a man's life because he's a conservative. I hope someone accuses you of rape and everyone just says we should believe the guy who accuses you without any evidence.

Here is your truth straight from Brietbart.

As far as the accusations against Moore involving his wanting to date teenage girls, those are trumped-up charges, utter nonsense. The age of consent in Alabama was and is 16. Moreover, 40 years ago, it was not at all uncommon in the South for a 32-year-old man to seek a much younger bride. So not only did Moore not break the law, he was not violating any social mores.

Now I see where right wingers stand. No disrespect for the folks in Alabama but would you allow your 16 year old daughter date a 32 year old man? This is sick man.

On a serious note it's kind of sickening that you take this attitude. Honestly speaks volumes that you're so eager to ruin a man's life because he's a conservative. I hope someone accuses you of rape and everyone just says we should believe the guy who accuses you without any evidence.
Bro, my position is the same regardless of politics. I detest pedophiles. End of discussion.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships

This is not about rape but instead pedophilia. Nice try of distorting the facts.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Bro, my position is the same regardless of politics. I detest pedophiles. End of discussion.
I hope we all detest pedohpiles. I also hope we don't falsely convict people of being pedophiles . In this case even if it's in the court of public opinion and not a court of law a man's life would be destroyed by false accusations. His own kids and grandkids would look at him like a monster because of sick fuks willing to go to any lengths to try and win an election.

I hope we all detest pedohpiles. I also hope we don't falsely convict people of being pedophiles . In this case even if it's in the court of public opinion and not a court of law a man's life would be destroyed by false accusations. His own kids and grandkids would look at him like a monster because of sick fuks willing to go to any lengths to try and win an election.
Right wingers are trying to win at all costs by denying Moore is a pedophile.

Right wingers are trying to win at all costs by denying Moore is a pedophile.
You see why I kept saying it was pretty obvious the yearbook bullshit was just that, bullshit? Now part of it is forged , ok, let them submit the supposedly "non forged" part to be analyzed . @andyctree went on and on the other day about the damn yearbook . Sad thing is people like you, and I suspect @andyctree but I will give him a chance to reply before I say for sure ,don't care . Youre willing to destroy an innocent man because hes a "right wingaa" and you're #theresistance

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

So, she forged it but only a little? Ok, let's have the FBI calligraphy expert determine if the parts she didn't admit she forged are legit.

What say you now @rkalter @andyctree @Raoul2 @cems52 ?

He has changed his story 5 times.

He has been accused by numerous women that he sexually assault them as children

He also said life was better with slavery.

This is the guy you support and relate to.

I honestly don't see any point in having a discussion with you if you support slavery and pedophilia. It's that simple.

Reactions: SolarCane

I honestly don't see any point in having a discussion with you if you support slavery and pedophilia. It's that simple.

That’s what you got from his answer

So now this is about slavery? You went on and on and on about how a grown man doesn't go around signing high school yearbooks. Well apparently he didn't so now let's accuse him of racism....
1ifn25.jpg

You see why I kept saying it was pretty obvious the yearbook bullshit was just that, bullshit? Now part of it is forged , ok, let them submit the supposedly "non forged" part to be analyzed . @andyctree went on and on the other day about the damn yearbook . Sad thing is people like you, and I suspect @andyctree but I will give him a chance to reply before I say for sure ,don't care . Youre willing to destroy an innocent man because hes a "right wingaa" and you're #theresistance
I believe the women. Frankly, Moore does look like a perv.

You believe the women even though one of them already admitted she forged the yearbook ? You determine if people are perverts and in this case pedophiles based on looks?
She never said the yearbook was forged. That's the right wing talking point. Moore's signature is legit.

She never said the yearbook was forged. That's the right wing talking point. Moore's signature is legit.
As I said multiple times above and the other day : submit it to the FBI calligraphy expert like the Moore camp has requested and let's find out if its legit or not. Why wouldn't they submit it? Oh that's right, because it's "a little forged" GTFOH

So now this is about slavery? You went on and on and on about how a grown man doesn't go around signing high school yearbooks. Well apparently he didn't so now let's accuse him of racism....
1ifn25.jpg

I think J she should submit it to the FBI.

But this is the problem, if it came back that he did sign it, it wouldn't change your opinion of him. This isn't about who he is or what he does, but purely about a Republican seat.

Reactions: cems52
Like you have with Hillary?

Come on now, don't be that guy.
Having opinions or beliefs are inevitable however I wanted and want her on trial, a fair trial not a rigged trial where Loretta Lynch determines the outcome in private. Am I convinced she broke the law? Yes. Why? She admitted it. Gross negligence is a crime when it comes to national security and she was grossly negligent by running that private server. As far the other things I suspect she's guilty of, I want her to stand trial like anyone else would.

As I said multiple times above and the other day : submit it to the FBI calligraphy expert like the Moore camp has requested and let's find out if its legit or not. Why wouldn't they submit it? Oh that's right, because it's "a little forged" GTFOH
You know that's Moore signature but can't admit you support a pedophile. smdh

I think J she should submit it to the FBI.

But this is the problem, if it came back that he did sign it, it wouldn't change your opinion of him. This isn't about who he is or what he does, but purely about a Republican seat.
That's fair that you agree she shoukd submit it, I don't think any reasonable person wpukd object to that like cems does. Then again @cems52 Is not reasonable.

You're wrong about me supporting him even if it was proven he is a pedophile.

Can you seriously say that the character of Roy Moore, his entire disgraceful life, is worthy of being a US Senator? Do you believe his character is anything close to Doug Jones? And third, would you leave Roy Moore alone with your teenage daughter (if you had one)?

That's fair that you agree she shoukd submit it, I don't think any reasonable person wpukd object to that like cems does. Then again @cems52 Is not reasonable.

You're wrong about me supporting him even if it was proven he is a pedophile.
I am reasonable that's why I support the resignations of the Dems so far. But you didn't answer Andy's question. If the signature is not a forgery, do you continue to support a pedophile?

Can you seriously say that the character of Roy Moore, his entire disgraceful life, is worthy of being a US Senator? Do you believe his character is anything close to Doug Jones? And third, would you leave Roy Moore alone with your teenage daughter (if you had one)?
What is so disgraceful about his life? That question about the hypothetical teenage daughter is such bullshit. Why the hell would I leave my teenage daughter with any man I don't know?

Doug Jones loves you https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764

@andyctree see what I mean about Cems? We both agree the yearbook should be submitted to be analyzed so we can know for sure if the signature is or isn't legit.

Cems knows it's legit....How does he know? Rachel Maddow told him.
I never said I would not support testing of this yearbook. Hell yeah!! Your attempt of distortion and deflection ain't working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT