ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged the yearbook inscription.

I am reasonable that's why I support the resignations of the Dems so far. But you didn't answer Andy's question. If the signature is not a forgery, do you continue to support a pedophile?
I have answered it over and over. Try to keep up. Why the hell do you think I want it to be submitted to an expert analyst? You do realize he's up in the polls so it's not for political purposes that I want it analyzed, think about it : as is he will win, if it's determined to be legit he could lose.

Ahhhhh, the old if we cant get the pedophile charge to stick we call him a racist defense.
Here's @cems52 right now trolling us (he can't be this sick )
1ifn25.jpg

I have answered it over and over. Try to keep up. Why the hell do you think I want it to be submitted to an expert analyst? You do realize he's up in the polls so it's not for political purposes that I want it analyzed, think about it : as is he will win, if it's determined to be legit he could lose.
You're not hearing me. IF his sig is legit do you support him?

Speak to the women who were teens when he tried to date them.
You said if the signature was legit would Cuckie support a pedophile. The other women who may or may not have a case have nothing to do with the signature. So one more time.

How does a signature in a yearbook, just that signature alone, do anything to prove or disprove someone is a pedophile?

A person lies once nothing to stop them from doing over and over. See Cems “poetic license” I caught him in last week and also these “racist slurs” of mine he can’t present! He’s a TROLL. RIGHT WINGAZZ
Who you talking to? Are you finally losing it?

What about the woman who lied? Your now covering for a fraudster and a liar?? Cems, where are these “racist posts”? Or were you being “poetic”?? Or just flat lying like this woman?
Probably a counterintelligence operation run by Moore's operatives just as the fake accuser was uncovered by The Washington Post 10 days ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT