ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged the yearbook inscription.

Known? You have proof he's a pedophile? Show us.
Do you know what proof is? You want videotape evidence? Doesn't exist. The Perv confessed it on Hannity then has recanted. Multiple women accused him and a mall had to ban him. I say that is overwhelming evidence. 34 year old man with 14 to 17 year olds is proof he's a perv.
Perv gonna perv.

My reply. Moore. I meant more.

442d7884cde0adf184e263921e9cb0c9.jpg

jones-mailerjpg-7d4cd495beebf124.jpg

Roy-Moore-3B-800x458.jpg

Roy's victims.

3fa878b63b138c74a2cfad6ac95b537f
He's a sick phucken dog.

Do you know what proof is? You want videotape evidence? Doesn't exist. The Perv confessed it on Hannity then has recanted. Multiple women accused him and a mall had to ban him. I say that is overwhelming evidence. 34 year old man with 14 to 17 year olds is proof he's a perv.
Perv gonna perv.
"Admissible evidence is any document, testimony, or tangible evidence used in a court of law. Evidence is typically introduced to a judge or a jury to prove a point or element in a case. Criminal Law: In criminal law, evidence is used to prove a defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

That's what I want you to present or you can shut the F up too like @cems52

"Admissible evidence is any document, testimony, or tangible evidence used in a court of law. Evidence is typically introduced to a judge or a jury to prove a point or element in a case. Criminal Law: In criminal law, evidence is used to prove a defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

How many trials have you done jack ass? Exactly. Don't confuse your Google search with my law degree and trial experience. If the Perv signed her yearbook it proves that he knew her contrary to his false claims that he did not know any of the accusers. It proves at a minimum that he's a goddamn liar. if he would lie about knowing the girl he would also lie about having raped her when she was not of age. Simple.

How many trials have you done jack ass? Exactly. Don't confuse your Google search with my law degree and trial experience. If the Perv signed her yearbook it proves that he knew her contrary to his false claims that he did not know any of the accusers. It proves at a minimum that he's a goddamn liar. if he would lie about knowing the girl he would also lie about having raped her when she was not of age. Simple.
Speaking of jackasses. Tell me why they refuse to allow an expert to determine how old the ink used to sign the yearbook is? Spin that, jerk off.

Speaking of jackasses. Tell me why they refuse to allow an expert to determine how old the ink used to sign the yearbook is? Spin that, jerk off.
Who is refusing what? Who is they? Does the Perv deny it's his writing? Why are you supporting a Perv? Are you a closet Ped State fan? Joe Parerno was also a Repug. Party over victims? Have you no decency?

Who is refusing what? Who is they? Does the Perv deny it's his writing? Why are you supporting a Perv? Are you a closet Ped State fan? Joe Parerno was also a Repug. Party over victims? Have you no decency?
Gloria Allred and her client, the woman who lied are refusing to allow a neutral third parry to analyze the writing on the yearbook. Moore's legal team has been asking for the writing that is allegedly Moore's to be analyzed so it is proven without a doubt it's not his handwriting. Yes, he denies even knowing the accuser .

You are accusing a man you know nothing about of being a pedophile for political gain, you have no decency.

Tell me why in the world it's not reasonable to allow the FBI , as has been suggested as a qualified entity , to determine if the ink is 40 years old or 6 months old and a fake as Moore contends it is.

I ask you for proof and that's your reply? Instead of #theresistance call yourselves #thedefeated

Do you have any proof against Hillary? No. But you are correct, The deletion of emails is shady. It is shady enough for you to think she is a criminal despite NO proof of wrong doing.

But someone that has ruled in favor of pedophiles, been accused by multiple women as being a pedophile, had former law enforcement officials confirm he has been know to be a pedophile could not possibly be a pedophile

Do you have any proof against Hillary? No. But you are correct, The deletion of emails is shady. It is shady enough for you to think she is a criminal despite NO proof of wrong doing.

But someone that has ruled in favor of pedophiles, been accused by multiple women as being a pedophile, had former law enforcement officials confirm he has been know to be a pedophile could not possibly be a pedophile
No. Hillary's conduct isn't just shady and may lead one to believe she broke the law. She did break the law and not just because she deleted the emails. Just by having the private server to handle State Department business she broke the law.

Show me where law enforcement officials have confirmed he has been known to be a pedophile. Show me where he ruled in favor of pedophiles. Please don't feed me some bullshit from PuestoLoco or Mother Jones like rerun does though, please.

No. Hillary's conduct isn't just shady and may lead one to believe she broke the law. She did break the law and not just because she deleted the emails. Just by having the private server to handle State Department business she broke the law.

Show me where law enforcement officials have confirmed he has been known to be a pedophile. Show me where he ruled in favor of pedophiles. Please don't feed me some bullshit from PuestoLoco or Mother Jones like rerun does though, please.

So do you hold all of the members of the Trump administration to the same standard?

Be more specific. Is having set up a private server in some basement somewhere and there being physical evidence of this having happened admissible for guilt?

You mean, a private family email server, correct? Let's focus on facts. A private family email server.

You mean, a private family email server, correct? Let's focus on facts. A private family email server.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-used-personal-email-accounts-for-white-house sure hold them to the same standard crooked Hillary should have been held to.

Moving on , where are the links where law enforcement officials have confirmed he has been known to be a pedophile? Links to instances he ruled in favor of pedophiles while he sat on the bench? Thanks.

Yes.

Now, where are the links so we can verify the allegations you made?

Are you have neatly trying to play dumb about the allegations? They are very well publicized include my Breitbet interviewing th cop and saying that the only reason she said it was based on revenge.

This thing says "rumor was Roy Moore liked young girls" , seems legit...

That animal who raped the 4 year old should be killed and it should be a horrible death. As it pertains to Moore , how in the hell is this a stain on his record?

I have answered your questions. Tell me, isn't it reasonable to have the yearbook analyzed to see how old the ink is?

This thing says "rumor was Roy Moore liked young girls" , seems legit...

That animal who raped the 4 year old should be killed and it should be a horrible death. As it pertains to Moore , how in the hell is this a stain on his record?

I have answered your questions. Tell me, isn't it reasonable to have the yearbook analyzed to see how old the ink is?

I already said they should. But this isn't an isolated incident. Like I said previously, all it takes is 1 of the 8 to be truthful for him to be a pedophile. These ladies are not seeking any sort of financial gain or anything from this. The assumption that the actual yearbook signing are false is also assuming that two women separated by 1000 miles both got professional forgers to fake yearbook signings at the same time. If we have to question whether someone is a pedophole (like actually question) then that person is not fit to serve in the US Senate. How many people do you personally know that have ever been accused of being a pedophole? The only people that I know that have been accused of being a pedophole actually were, and those are random people that I know (ex teachers/football coaches) from my past.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I already said they should. But this isn't an isolated incident. Like I said previously, all it takes is 1 of the 8 to be truthful for him to be a pedophile. These ladies are not seeking any sort of financial gain or anything from this. The assumption that the actual yearbook signing are false is also assuming that two women separated by 1000 miles both got professional forgers to fake yearbook signings at the same time. If we have to question whether someone is a pedophole (like actually question) then that person is not fit to serve in the US Senate. How many people do you personally know that have ever been accused of being a pedophole? The only people that I know that have been accused of being a pedophole actually were, and those are random people that I know (ex teachers/football coaches) from my past.
I don't know anyone that has been accused of being a pedophile.

You mention financial gain. That's the thing, not sure they would ever seek financial gain being they don't have a case as far as a court of law is concerned. Their handlers are seeking political gain, and they're too if they're not simply useful idiots. If Moore actually is guilty of this crap the WaPo conveniently broke a month before the election then I would like to see proof and would want him to have some consequences. At this point all we have is accusations which conveniently can't be corroborated and a woman who forged the supposed evidence of Moore even knowing her. Not enough and you should restrain from calling the man a pedophile unless something credible surfaces.

We have heard countless women come forward and acknowledge Moore dated them when they were teenagers. What a sick person and folks that support the Perv are sicker.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
We have heard countless women come forward and acknowledge Moore dated them when they were teenagers. What a sick person and folks that support the Perv are sicker.
I have heard countless goats come forward and say you diddled them, talk about sick.

Again, Cems. It's really messed up that you disregard all indicators that it's a political play because you're so hateful. Has it not occurred to you that it's strange that none of the women have anything or anyone that can back up their claims even though they claim to have dated him ? Thats right, you dont give a shit cause hes a right wingaa and that's all that matters to you. SAD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT