ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricanes kneeling in the NFL

Yep, the same dumb azz response from people like you. Introduce some totally irrelevant shyt because you lack intelligence and the balls to address what I really said. Wtf does Obama or any of that incoherent shyt you're talking about black athletes have to do with my comments. I'm specifically addressing the sickness and the psychosis of racism white america has always been infected with. Yes it's a dumbazz belief and a psychosis to believe that a genetically recessive trait makes you better. Wtf is there to dispute, it's the origin of racism and the foundation which it's based on. Speak to your quack azz scientist and psychologist who created it and infected the entire white race with it.
There is nothing "real" that comes out of your mouth 'cept man juice. Btw which c0ckmeat sammiches taste better, Muslim or Nazi? I hear you didn't have a choice.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
There is nothing "real" that comes out of your mouth 'cept man juice. Btw which c0ckmeat sammiches taste better, Muslim or Nazi? I hear you didn't have a choice.

One thing I can count on and that's klanrob responding with the peanut gallery comments. And...and....you're a big head, so there! Lmao! Oh man, you guys are a bunch of crash dummies, I swear.

One thing I can count on and that's klanrob responding with the peanut gallery comments. And...and....you're a big head, so there! Lmao! Oh man, you guys are a bunch of crash dummies, I swear.
Really, just answer the question. Or did they get you from behind?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Tell you what I'm gonna do right now...I'm going to drink my amino complex drink, jump on the treadmill for 20 min., hit some bi's, traps, and abs then watch a lil football. So you kids behave yourself until I get back though. Think you can do that?

azar; what races of people can be racist?

I'll give you the cliffs of Azar's rules:
  1. Everyone on this board who disagrees with Azar is White
  2. Every White person is racist and probably a member of the KKK or some neo-Nazi group.
  3. Black people are allowed to say racist comments, but when they say racist things they're not being racist - they're just being logical.
  4. If you accuse a Black person of being racist, you're now, in fact, racist for making such an illogical accusation.

2. Every White person is racist and probably a member of the KKK or some neo-Nazi group.
  3. Black people are allowed to say racist comments, but when they say racist things they're not being racist - they're just being logical.
  4. If you accuse a Black person of being racist, you're now, in fact, racist for making such an illogical accusation.

giphy.gif

He called me a racist during a conversation we were having before but I know it's not true. I mean, how can I be racist when I liked The Jackson Five a lot more than I liked The Osmond's when I was growing up?

Who gives a damn about that flag or anthem? People died in this blood brought county for nothing. Why that don't register in your damn head? You know.....innocent people! A song made in during slavery times. SMDH

Yeah men marched from Michigan, Maine, Pennsylvania etc. they didn’t own slaves. They walked all over the South and fought horrific battles and died, to right a wrong. That’s the problem we talk and complain about the wrong but not the courage and morals of the people who put an end to Slavery.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
died, to right a wrong. That’s the problem we talk and complain about the wrong but not the courage and morals of the people who put an end to Slavery.[/QUOTE]
bruh..... what in the hell are you talking about? Michigan had slaves and so did Penn. but why continue to ignore that this happened in America? now we have a flag and anthem to celebrate what? The lies this country has told it's people. The millions of people being killed By American soldiers for the greed of the government! How brainwashed are you not to see this?SMDH

died, to right a wrong. That’s the problem we talk and complain about the wrong but not the courage and morals of the people who put an end to Slavery.
bruh..... what in the hell are you talking about? Michigan had slaves and so did Penn. but why continue to ignore that this happened in America? now we have a flag and anthem to celebrate what? The lies this country has told it's people. The millions of people being killed By American soldiers for the greed of the government! How brainwashed are you not to see this?SMDH[/QUOTE]

Why in God’s name do you stay. Ever hear the term “ Courage of Your Convictions “.

bruh..... what in the hell are you talking about? Michigan had slaves and so did Penn. but why continue to ignore that this happened in America? now we have a flag and anthem to celebrate what? The lies this country has told it's people. The millions of people being killed By American soldiers for the greed of the government! How brainwashed are you not to see this?SMDH

Why in God’s name do you stay. Ever hear the term “ Courage of Your Convictions “.[/QUOTE]
Why in God's name did Europeans steal this piece of land?

Why in God’s name do you stay. Ever hear the term “ Courage of Your Convictions “.
Why in God's name did Europeans steal this piece of land?[/QUOTE]

You are aware the Cherokee Nation on the trail of tears brought their slaves along for the ride.

Why in God's name did Europeans steal this piece of land?

You are aware the Cherokee Nation on the trail of tears brought their slaves along for the ride.[/QUOTE]
You don't get to go back on made up history or history that may not be true! why did Europeans steal this land?

You are aware the Cherokee Nation on the trail of tears brought their slaves along for the ride.
You don't get to go back on made up history or history that may not be true! why did Europeans steal this land?[/QUOTE]

Who would you have discover and develop this land ? You post on devices and systems that are a result of the development, enjoy the results of that development and then blame the people that developed it. You are aware native Americans are one of the few civilizations that didn’t invent the wheel

You don't get to go back on made up history or history that may not be true! why did Europeans steal this land?

Who would you have discover and develop this land ? You post on devices and systems that are a result of the development, enjoy the results of that development and then blame the people that developed it. You are aware native Americans are one of the few civilizations that didn’t invent the wheel[/QUOTE]
So, it's just like Hillary Clinton said, lives have to be sacrificed.

Who would you have discover and develop this land ? You post on devices and systems that are a result of the development, enjoy the results of that development and then blame the people that developed it. You are aware native Americans are one of the few civilizations that didn’t invent the wheel
So, it's just like Hillary Clinton said, lives have to be sacrificed.[/QUOTE]

You have the most myopic view, the world moves forward has forever, long before Europeans came to America. BTW, You didn’t answer question just changed topic.

race-card-a-tool-of-the-intellectually-weak-and-lazy-25692495.png

Reactions: utatem
It's their right to kneel if that's what they want to do. We have a serious problem in this country and sending prayers isn't working.

Who gives a damn about that flag or anthem? People died in this blood brought county for nothing. Why that don't register in your damn head? You know.....innocent people! A song made in during slavery times. SMDH
Yep why do you not move out of this blood country that people died for nothing. Free world live we're ever you want to.

It's their right to kneel if that's what they want to do. We have a serious problem in this country and sending prayers isn't working.
Your spot on it is their right to kneel. The biggest part of the lie of why they are kneeling is how the movement started. It was started by a racist QB that was wearing socks promoting killing police officers and supporting BLM. And the other biggest lie is blaming social injustice on police officers not Fathers not being responsible for their families. Check it out how many of the players that are kneeling have children scattered around the country out of wedlock. Just own it do not disrespect our country because of a individual accountability. That is not saying we as a country are prefect we are not but it starts with the individual not the government. Liberals have learned to pass the buck and never hold any one accountable.And as far as praying goes never doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT