ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricanes kneeling in the NFL

@CashvilleCane1 enough is enough , this has to stop. @e_cushing wants to know how much you are asking for Azar, name your price, he has decided to purchase him from you and set him free immediately.

@FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB and their system of oppression are despicable. We the people demand they immediately set everyone on their plantations free and stop this secession nonsense or this Union will go to war.

Hey the pillow biter is back! He came out hiding and stalking the like button. I'm surprised you could say all that while tongue juggling e-cushing's balls. Pretty crafty, Mr Homothug. Then again, you are typing so who's to say. I'm sure those skills are like second nature to you by now though, but hey to each his own. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey the pillow bitter is back! He came out hiding and stalking the like button. I'm surprised you could say all that while tongue juggling e-cushing's balls. Pretty crafty, Mr Homothug. I'm sure those skills are like second nature to you by now though, but hey to each his own. :rolleyes:
I understand your rage and I'm on your side even if you lash out at me. It's time we say : "No more" and end this even if it means civil war. From reading your posts I take it it's 1857 and @CashvilleCane1 and @Doc Holliday-JB are still clinging to this horrid practice of keeping slaves. It's their psychosis but we will right this wrong even if it means war.

#AzarIsRightAbolitionNow

I understand your rage and I'm on your side even if you lash out at me. It's time we say : "No more" and end this even if it means civil war. From reading your posts I take it it's 1857 and @CashvilleCane1 and @Doc Holliday-JB are still clinging to this horrid practice of keeping slaves. It's their psychosis but we will right this wrong even if it means war.

#AzarIsRightAbolitionNow

Lmfao. GFYF hard

The Iranian is homophobic

Iran_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

#AzarIsRightAbolitionNow

Hey man, I'm with you also, No homo. I know dck suckers gonna suck dck but I ain't judging.

I will choose t

I choose to ignore you because you are a victim. This is supported by all of your statements regarding actions taken or not taken by people that you or I can not control.

When you choose to not be a victim then we can have a conversation.

StrackCane
So You're saying slavery never happened for blacks? How's he being a victim? Lol, victim of What? If you just pay attention.....effects of slavery is still happening. It's all good tho.

Reactions: Azar
@CashvilleCane1 enough is enough , this has to stop. @e_cushing wants to know how much you are asking for Azar, name your price, he has decided to purchase him from you and set him free immediately.

@FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB and their system of oppression are despicable. We the people demand they immediately set everyone on their plantations free and stop this secession nonsense or this Union will go to war.
Everything is a joke to white folks. Most of the guys you root for are black! But black lives is a game to you. Listening to the comments white folks don't give a damn about black people. Don't give me no B.S. about black friends or how you help Black people, because it's complete bullsht!

Reactions: andyctree and Azar
Hey man, I'm with you also, No homo. I know dck suckers gonna suck dck but I ain't judging.
Your anger is justified after what those bastages have done to you. I know you don't mean anything by it when you lash out at me. You and I, we will prevail!!!!!

@CashvilleCane1 @FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB 's reign of terror will soon come to an end. @e_cushing will be your liberator.

And that other SOB, that Canook @canam1965 with the plantation in Ocala will pay too. I hear he rapes his male slaves. Lucky for you @e_cushing will save you, I heard @canam1965 had already made an offer for you.

#WeWillDefeatThePsychosis

Everything is a joke to white folks. Most of the guys you root for are black! But black lives is a game to you. Listening to the comments white folks don't give a damn about black people. Don't give me no B.S. about black friends or how you help Black people, because it's complete bullsht!
You have enough problems after the security camera caught you looting @honeyiv 's house.

Slavery was real and racism was and still is real in America. " Let's make America great again " America never was great!!! And no i don't got to go. You leave!

Exactly bruh! Our lives are a game to them, an irritating conversation that get's on their nerves. And what's funny is the wanna-be who tap dances for them every chance he gets..

Reactions: jabazz
Your anger is justified after what those bastages have done to you. I know you don't mean anything by it when you lash out at me. You and I, we will prevail!!!!!

@CashvilleCane1 @FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB 's reign of terror will soon come to an end. @e_cushing will be your liberator.

And that other SOB, that Canook @canam1965 with the plantation in Ocala will pay too. I hear he rapes his male slaves. Lucky for you @e_cushing will save you, I heard @canam1965 had already made an offer for you.

#WeWillDefeatThePsychosis
Rape is a harsh word,nurturing is my word of choice, oh i do declare Mr beauregard

Exactly bruh! Our lives is game to them, an irritating conversation that get's on their nerves. And what's funny is the wanna-be who tap dances for them every chance he gets..
The ignorants and sarcasm is beyond belief by people that call themselves Cane fans.

Reactions: Azar
This is a b.s. revision. White people have never fought en masse for the freedom and rights of black folks. The north could not compete with the fckn free labor of the south is why they were fighting. The shyt was about economics and had not a damn thing to do with them caring about black folks so stop with the embellishments.
How about the underground railroad road that was white ppls houses

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I could give a ratz azz whether you read it or not, it's there as a response to your detached white privilege speak. My track record is telling people like you who suffer from a form of cognitive dissonance when it comes to this country's past and present the inconvenient truth that you hate to face. It's simply amazing how you and many whites speak about history as if slavery wasn't going on at that time or as it was some short, insignificant event that has no influence on today's society. You speak about events and people of that era as if these were normal people. News flash, the majority of these people were sick sadistic bastards who either owned innocent humans, wanted to own humans or supported/condoned the ownership of humans.Slavery could not have existed without the backing of government and the will of the people (i.e. the masses). It's not like people were were passing plantations and appalled at what they saw. Hell no! They were fine with it because we were viewed as sub-human, 3/5 of a person. Remember that?. People reported and/or returned slaves when they tried to escape, most didn't or would not help a runaway slave. In fact, the mf'n quack psychologists of that era came up with a term called draptomania which meant slaves who tried to escape had gone mentally crazy. Wow! This was a nation of sick people who believed in slavery which ultimately became a nation of people who supported black codes, Jim Crow, and didn't believe black people should have civil rights until 1964 of which would not have been that soon had our ancestors not been consistently marching and fighting for.

So gtfoh with your white man rhetoric about people crying about nothing as if racism and oppression ended a 100 years ago. Every current study or statistic that's been done regarding racism and racial disparities due to racism has confirmed that it still exists in every socio-economical, political, and legal/penal aspect of this country. The reason cowards like you or any of the cowards I've debated with can't hold a reasonable discussion with me is because your entire premise is based on nothing more than your white privileged rhetoric and nothing factual. Whenever the facts are placed before you, you run like lil whining azz cowards and claim some silly race baiting or racism which has become your defense mechanism to mask your own racist ideology. Calling black people who point out racism or speak about the crimes of the past a racist is, in fact, the new white racism. You guys have marketed your new version of racism/defense mechanism quite well. However, I see through bullshyt very well and that doesn't work on me. You were exposed with you lie about soldiers fighting for the freedom of black people and further exposed for your ignorant privileged attitude towards others who don't share your reality. You also display the usual parental complex that arrogant supremacist minded white folks who think they know Black reality better than we do, think they have the right to dictate how we should response to our issues and collective pain as it pertains to racism, or worst of all that we are delusional most of the time and racism doesn't really exist any more. It's all in our minds. And just like I tell all the rest, post your bullshyt cowardly white privileged view points and you'll continue to get a reality check from the black man
Lmao my white privilege? You're a dumbass! I've never owned a slave and you've never been slave. I don't feel bad for you but obviously you feel like I owe you something (which I don't). You know nothing of my families heritage & can kiss my ass. Adios!

So You're saying slavery never happened for blacks? How's he being a victim? Lol, victim of What? If you just pay attention.....effects of slavery is still happening. It's all good tho.
Wow jabazz....thought you was teaching peace....the things u say isn't peaceful....it teaches ppl that oppression and slavery still exist.....so you are teaching the young to hate and be angry from young age

Hey the pillow biter is back! He came out hiding and stalking the like button. I'm surprised you could say all that while tongue juggling e-cushing's balls. Pretty crafty, Mr Homothug. Then again, you are typing so who's to say. I'm sure those skills are like second nature to you by now though, but hey to each his own. :rolleyes:

Homo thugs are tough SOBs

Not sure you want to go there

I'm unsubscribing from Canesport. I'm not saying some of your subscribers are racist, but to mock slavery as if it was some type of joke or fairy tail is very nasty, distasteful and unethical. We can disagree about players kneeling, call each other names and even fight outside, but to mock slavery is were I draw the line. To use words like rape or plantation is over the top. I get other races don't understand real black history. I once heard a white guy say......he stop standing for the national anthem 23 years ago after taking a black history class. Jackie Robinson said he didn't stand for the flag because he was a black man in a white man's world. Here's a guy as a human being going through racism at it's peak because of the color of his skin. The hate! Why? That part I will never understand, and this is after slavery. This is no disrespect to the men and women that served this country. I honor them because they put their lives on the line. America wasn't honestly created. It was created from blood shed and the backs of others. Taken not given. I dont preach hate. I preach love and unity. I hope we all can come together on common ground. We all need each other. Matt/Gary.....90% of former players, current players and recruits you interview or interviewed are black. How do You think they would feel knowing they have ignorant fans mocking racism and slavery? I know my brother isn't perfect and made a few mistakes, but the one good thing about having a brother that played at the U is.....i can reach out to current and former players about the craziness on Canesport. 11 years on Canesport, and yes I'm going to miss it. Go Canes! #backtoglory

And there you have it...

Exhibit #1

Step #1: If you don't like what people have to say in civil discourse, then you call them racists and bigots with no basis of facts.

Step #2: If Step #1 does not silence your opposition, you go to moderator in hopes they listen and silence your opposition.

What a sick sick game you play.

Homo thugs are tough SOBs

Not sure you want to go there

So I've heard but homothug is a catcher. Heard the pitcher is usually the tough one so I'm not worried much unless his pitcher canam1965 finds out. Then I'd be a bit more concerned....:D

And there you have it...

Exhibit #1

Step #1: If you don't like what people have to say in civil discourse, then you call them racists and bigots with no basis of facts.

Step #2: If Step #1 does not silence your opposition, you go to moderator in hopes they listen and silence your opposition.

What a sick sick game you play.
Lol, I didnt call anybody racist. Naw, I just go to my brothers and show that this what We deal with in 2017. You don't play for them. You play for the ones that came before you and the ones who will some after you.

What's really sickening is....other post by you, and still no mentioning of the great US of A being blood brought. Stolen! Such a great country right? But you will only make some explanation on how that's the pass and no one today suffer from those time. White Supremacy greed has totally destroyed many nations, and They use the Military to do it, and many more will fall. While innocent people continue to die.....you back this type of system. Who's really sick?

The ignorants and sarcasm is beyond belief by people that call themselves Cane fans.

Hey bruh, don't let these insane cowards get to you. Keep doing you on here. I personally enjoy exposing their fake azzes. Understand this, they really believe in their learned psychosis of race and racism. These mf's actually believe that a lack of melanin in their skin, a ubiquitous biochemical that's in every fckn animal on the planet, makes them better. How fckn ridiculous is that concept? No science, no medical research, absolutely nothing remotely reasonable nor logical to base such a belief other than their psycho racist rhetoric. Just to point out how fckn stupid and ridiculous such a belief is, it would be like claiming the albino snake is better than all other snakes, the albino whale is better than all other whales or any albino animal of any given species is better because it lacks color. How fckn stupid is that? Yet they hold on to it because they have a system built on it which works to their advantage and to the disadvantage of all others. Therefore, they remain committed to the ignorance and dedicated to the lie. I'd eat their baseless b.s. for lunch any day of the week in a debate and I'd bet my membership on that shyt, Mr Cashville! A few tidbits on melanin since they oddly enough leave the shyt out of all American education studies. Hmmm, wonder why???

"Melanins are important biomolecules that perform diverse functions and are produced endogenously by almost all living organisms"

http://jeb.biologists.org/content/218/22/3632

"Melanin is a complex polymer derived from the amino acid tyrosine. Melanin is responsible for determining skin and hair colour and is present in the skin to varying degrees, depending on how much a population has been exposed to the sun historically.

Melanin synthesis
Numerous steps are involved in the biosynthesis of melanin. The first step is catalysis of the chemical L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine by tyrosinase. A lack of tyrosine can lead to albinism. Tyrosine is only found in a specialized cells called melanocytes, inside which tiny granules of melanin pigment are contained in vesicles called melanosomes.

Related Stories
These melanosomes leave the melanocytes and move into other cells in the epidermis. Mostly brown or black in colour, melanin deposits determine the skin pigment which varies depending on the number and distribution of the melanosomes. Aside from determining skin colour, the light absorbent melanin protects the DNA against UV radiation from the sun and it is considered a potential candidate in melanoma treatment.

Melanin is found in several areas of the human body including:

• Skin where it provides skin color
  • Hair
  • Pupils or irises of the eyes
  • Stria vascularis of the inner ear
  • Areas of the brain, the substantia nigra and locus coeruleus
  • The medulla and zona reticularis of the adrenal gland
Types of melanin
Some of the different types of melanin include eumelanin, pheomelanin and neuromelanin. Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples. It is particularly abundant among black populations and provides black and brown pigment to the hair, skin and eyes.

When eumelanin is present only in small amounts, hair may be blonde.

Pheomelanin is also found in the hair and skin. This type of melanin provides pink and red colors and is the main pigment found among red-haired individuals. This type of melanin is not as protective against UV- radiation induced cancer as eumelanin.

Neuromelanin is a form of melanin found in different areas of the brain and loss of this melanin may cause several neurological disorders.

Reviewed by Sally Robertson, BSc

Last edited:
Reactions: jabazz
Hey bruh, don't let these insane cowards get to you. Keep doing you on here. I personally enjoy exposing their fake azzes. Understand this, they really believe in their learned psychosis of race and racism. These mf's actually believe that a lack of melanin in their skin, a ubiquitous biochemical that's in every fckn animal on the planet, makes them better. How fckn ridiculous is that concept? No science, no medical research, absolutely nothing remotely reasonable nor logical to base such a belief other than their psycho racist rhetoric. Just to point out how fckn stupid and ridiculous such a belief is, it would be like claiming the albino snake is better than all other snakes, the albino whale is better than all other whales or any albino animal of any given species is better because it lacks color. How fckn stupid is that? Yet they hold on to it because they have a system built on which works to their advantage and to the disadvantage of all others. Therefore, they remain committed to the ignorance and dedicated to the lie. I'd eat their baseless b.s. for lunch any day of the week in a debate and I'd bet my membership on that shyt, Mr Cashville! A few tidbits on melanin since they oddly enough leave the shyt out of all American education studies. Hmmm, wonder why???

"Melanins are important biomolecules that perform diverse functions and are produced endogenously by almost all living organisms"

"Melanin is a complex polymer derived from the amino acid tyrosine. Melanin is responsible for determining skin and hair colour and is present in the skin to varying degrees, depending on how much a population has been exposed to the sun historically.

Melanin synthesis
Numerous steps are involved in the biosynthesis of melanin. The first step is catalysis of the chemical L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine by tyrosinase. A lack of tyrosine can lead to albinism. Tyrosine is only found in a specialized cells called melanocytes, inside which tiny granules of melanin pigment are contained in vesicles called melanosomes.

Related Stories
These melanosomes leave the melanocytes and move into other cells in the epidermis. Mostly brown or black in colour, melanin deposits determine the skin pigment which varies depending on the number and distribution of the melanosomes. Aside from determining skin colour, the light absorbent melanin protects the DNA against UV radiation from the sun and it is considered a potential candidate in melanoma treatment.

• Hair
Types of melanin
Some of the different types of melanin include eumelanin, pheomelanin and neuromelanin. Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples. It is particularly abundant among black populations and provides black and brown pigment to the hair, skin and eyes.

Pheomelanin is also found in the hair and skin. This type of melanin provides pink and red colors and is the main pigment found among red-haired individuals. This type of melanin is not as protective against UV- radiation induced cancer as eumelanin.

Neuromelanin is a form of melanin found in different areas of the brain and loss of this melanin may cause several neurological disorders.

LMFAO I guarantee no one will read or gives a damn about whatever you posted about melanin.

You're funny but still I support you and your cause.

#AbolitionNowFreeAzar

@canam1965

Hey bruh, don't let these insane cowards get to you. Keep doing you on here. I personally enjoy exposing their fake azzes. Understand this, they really believe in their learned psychosis of race and racism. These mf's actually believe that a lack of melanin in their skin, a ubiquitous biochemical that's in every fckn animal on the planet, makes them better. How fckn ridiculous is that concept? No science, no medical research, absolutely nothing remotely reasonable nor logical to base such a belief other than their psycho racist rhetoric. Just to point out how fckn stupid and ridiculous such a belief is, it would be like claiming the albino snake is better than all other snakes, the albino whale is better than all other whales or any albino animal of any given species is better because it lacks color. How fckn stupid is that? Yet they hold on to it because they have a system built on which works to their advantage and to the disadvantage of all others. Therefore, they remain committed to the ignorance and dedicated to the lie. I'd eat their baseless b.s. for lunch any day of the week in a debate and I'd bet my membership on that shyt, Mr Cashville! A few tidbits on melanin since they oddly enough leave the shyt out of all American education studies. Hmmm, wonder why???

Melanin synthesis

Related Stories

• Hair
Types of melanin

Wow dude...I read a few lines and every post you say the same.....it is funny to read a few lines...you are only exposing yourself....I will say this about opression obummer was the pres,400 k a year....football players,baseball players nba players they are all opressed....they made that money cause they was held back....the ones that are saying they are held back have or had every opportunity that all of the above had but chose not to apply themselves or use that opportunity to go in the right direction...

These mf's actually believe thata lack of melanin in their skin, a ubiquitous biochemical that's in every fckn animal on the planet, makes them better. How fckn ridiculous is that concept? No science, no medical research, absolutely nothing remotely reasonable nor logical to base such a belief other than their psycho racist rhetoric. Just to point out how fckn stupid and ridiculous such a belief is, it would be like claiming the albino snake is better than all other snakes, the albino whale is better than all other whales or any albino animal of any given species is better because it lacks color. How fckn stupid is that? ....azar

dude; what the hell is wrong with you?

These mf's actually believe thata lack of melanin in their skin, a ubiquitous biochemical that's in every fckn animal on the planet, makes them better. How fckn ridiculous is that concept? No science, no medical research, absolutely nothing remotely reasonable nor logical to base such a belief other than their psycho racist rhetoric. Just to point out how fckn stupid and ridiculous such a belief is, it would be like claiming the albino snake is better than all other snakes, the albino whale is better than all other whales or any albino animal of any given species is better because it lacks color. How fckn stupid is that? ....azar

dude; what the hell is wrong with you?

What's the problem, did I say anything wrong? I think you should ask the masses of white folks who believe that dumb shyt the same question...Absolutely nothing wrong with me, I neither hold nor operate on such foolishness. So care to tell me what's wrong with my statement?

Last edited:
Wow dude...I read a few lines and every post you say the same.....it is funny to read a few lines...you are only exposing yourself....I will say this about opression obummer was the pres,400 k a year....football players,baseball players nba players they are all opressed....they made that money cause they was held back....the ones that are saying they are held back have or had every opportunity that all of the above had but chose not to apply themselves or use that opportunity to go in the right direction...

Yep, the same dumb azz response from people like you. Introduce some totally irrelevant shyt because you lack intelligence and the balls to address what I really said. Wtf does Obama or any of that incoherent shyt you're talking about black athletes have to do with my comments. I'm specifically addressing the sickness and the psychosis of racism white america has always been infected with. Yes it's a dumbazz belief and a psychosis to believe that a genetically recessive trait makes you better. Wtf is there to dispute, it's the origin of racism and the foundation of which it is based. Speak to your quack azz scientist and psychologist who created it and infected the entire white race with it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT