ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricanes kneeling in the NFL

And again you're a race baiter. You have zero idea what you're talking about because you're literally just regurgitating what you've been told to think. Your opinion doesn't equal fact nor actual history. Good day!

Race baiting???I'm regurgitating what I've been told??? Lmao. Now if this doesn't just beat all, imagine the guy who's willfully ignoring Lincoln's exact words and making up his own interpretation accusing me of repeating what I've been told. That's some funny shyt. You, my man, are delusional. This is not my opinion, this is Lincoln's fckn words!!! What part of, "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it" do you not understand? That means he would've kept our people enslaved (i.e. continued fed. government approved terrorism would continue if he could). Most northerners were concerned with how slavery affected jobs, commerce, etc. only and nothing to do with compassion for black people. It is your opinion that doesn't qualify because you are pulling it right out of your azz. And regarding race baiting, jackazz, this whole thing is about race. People being enslaved, overworked, tortured, raped and murdered all government approved. Wtf are you talking about??? Wait, don't tell me, race was any factor at that time. Had nothing to do with anything according the your private history book collection. Lol! Unreal...

Race baiting???I'm regurgitating what I've been told??? Lmao. Now if this doesn't just beat all, imagine the guy who's willfully ignoring Lincoln's exact words and making up his own interpretation accusing me of repeating what I've been told. That's some funny shyt. You, my man, are delusional. This is not my opinion, this is Lincoln's fckn words!!! What part of, "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it" do you not understand? That means he would've kept our people enslaved (i.e. continued fed. government approved terrorism would continue if he could). Most northerners were concerned with how slavery affected jobs, commerce, etc. only and nothing to do with compassion for black people. It is your opinion that doesn't qualify because you are pulling it right out of your azz. And regarding race baiting, jackazz, this whole thing is about race. People being enslaved, overworked, tortured, raped and murdered all government approved. Wtf are you talking about??? Wait, don't tell me, race was any factor at that time. Had nothing to do with anything according the your private history book collection. Lol! Unreal...
Ingot through the first two sentences before I stopped reading. You have a track record on this site of this exact sh#t. Everyone knows it and to add to it you willfully neglect context of
The letter and the point. Like I said before either you're ignorant and don't understand it or are willfully ignoring it.

Who gives a damn about that flag or anthem? People died in this blood brought county for nothing. Why that don't register in your damn head? You know.....innocent people! A song made in during slavery times. SMDH

Whoa! How can you not care about the flag or anthem? It has meaning and is a symbol for the freedom we are blessed to be born into. It shows respect to those that have laid down their lives for us so that we can live free!

It is sad to me that you feel this way. People across the globe die to get here, yet you say "Who gives a damn about our flag."

Too bad for you.

Whoa! How can you not care about the flag or anthem? It has meaning and is a symbol for the freedom we are blessed to be born into. It shows respect to those that have laid down their lives for us so that we can live free!

It is sad to me that you feel this way. People across the globe die to get here, yet you say "Who gives a damn about our flag."

Too bad for you.
Perfectly stated

Too bad for you.
Naw, it's to bad for you. Stop trying to make that flag to represent anything. A anthem that was made during slavery times. This is a blood brought country that had slaves on it. Or did you forget that? A country that kills it's own and poison it's own. Stop trying to make this about the Military, because alot of services men died for the agenda of the government. Please pay attention before you type some BS

Tell that to your boy Azar! You can never be too American! This country is what you make it to be. If you want it to be a divisive you're doing a helluva job!
Just acknowledge how corrupt the government is and has been since they stole this land. Please don't ignore what's in front of you!

Just acknowledge how corrupt the government is and has been since they stole this land. Please don't ignore what's in front of you!
I don't dispute the stealing of lands as I and my wife are both cherokee but I also don't whine and cry about it either. It happened hundreds of years ago. You think they're gonna give me a cookie for it now? Let's get real. Acting like a small child and stomping my feet about something that happened several generations ago isn't going positively change anything. You know that and I know that. Re-writing history @Azar isn't going to change anything.

I don't dispute the stealing of lands as I and my wife are both cherokee but I also don't whine and cry about it either. It happened hundreds of years ago. You think they're gonna give me a cookie for it now? Let's get real. Acting like a small child and stomping my feet about something that happened several generations ago isn't going positively change anything. You know that and I know that. Re-writing history @Azar isn't going to change anything.
Oh....this is a twist! So your ancestors has been oppressed, and you're defending the flag? They're turning over in their grave. This is still happening today, and it will get worst. You can't just stand there and let it happen. Defending this country means you're naive.

Oh....this is a twist! So your ancestors has been oppressed, and you're defending the flag? They're turning over in their grave. This is still happening today, and it will get worst. You can't just stand there and let it happen. Defending this country means you're naive.

I think, and if you would agree to it jabazz, we could make a GoFundMe type arrangement with the good folks here on CaneSport.com and get you and your family a one way ticket to the greatest country that is not the United States of America.

But, you have to leave, forever and denounce your citizenship.

Are you in?

Too bad for you.
I think he knows the symbolism of it. I think he is saying some aren't as blessed or as free. Not to put words in his mouth but that's how i interpreted the post.

Last edited:
LMAO you can't be serious? You think I'm being oppressed? How am I being oppressed. I have a damn good job and make great money doing what I love. I have a roof over my head and food in my refrigerator. I have an awesome family. How am I being oppressed? I don't know a single person who I'd view as being oppressed! I know a couple dumbasses who get themselves into trouble, to include my brother but that's nobody else's fault but his. El oh El

Too bad for you.

Especially those that died on slave ships

Reactions: Azar
Ingot through the first two sentences before I stopped reading. You have a track record on this site of this exact sh#t. Everyone knows it and to add to it you willfully neglect context of
The letter and the point. Like I said before either you're ignorant and don't understand it or are willfully ignoring it.

I could give a ratz azz whether you read it or not, it's there as a response to your detached white privilege speak. My track record is telling people like you who suffer from a form of cognitive dissonance when it comes to this country's past and present the inconvenient truth that you hate to face. It's simply amazing how you and many whites speak about history as if slavery wasn't going on at that time or as it was some short, insignificant event that has no influence on today's society. You speak about events and people of that era as if these were normal people. News flash, the majority of these people were sick sadistic bastards who either owned innocent humans, wanted to own humans or supported/condoned the ownership of humans.Slavery could not have existed without the backing of government and the will of the people (i.e. the masses). It's not like people were were passing plantations and appalled at what they saw. Hell no! They were fine with it because we were viewed as sub-human, 3/5 of a person. Remember that?. People reported and/or returned slaves when they tried to escape, most didn't or would not help a runaway slave. In fact, the mf'n quack psychologists of that era came up with a term called draptomania which meant slaves who tried to escape had gone mentally crazy. Wow! This was a nation of sick people who believed in slavery which ultimately became a nation of people who supported black codes, Jim Crow, and didn't believe black people should have civil rights until 1964 of which would not have been that soon had our ancestors not been consistently marching and fighting for.

So gtfoh with your white man rhetoric about people crying about nothing as if racism and oppression ended a 100 years ago. Every current study or statistic that's been done regarding racism and racial disparities due to racism has confirmed that it still exists in every socio-economical, political, and legal/penal aspect of this country. The reason cowards like you or any of the cowards I've debated with can't hold a reasonable discussion with me is because your entire premise is based on nothing more than your white privileged rhetoric and nothing factual. Whenever the facts are placed before you, you run like lil whining azz cowards and claim some silly race baiting or racism which has become your defense mechanism to mask your own racist ideology. Calling black people who point out racism or speak about the crimes of the past a racist is, in fact, the new white racism. You guys have marketed your new version of racism/defense mechanism quite well. However, I see through bullshyt very well and that doesn't work on me. You were exposed with you lie about soldiers fighting for the freedom of black people and further exposed for your ignorant privileged attitude towards others who don't share your reality. You also display the usual parental complex that arrogant supremacist minded white folks who think they know Black reality better than we do, think they have the right to dictate how we should response to our issues and collective pain as it pertains to racism, or worst of all that we are delusional most of the time and racism doesn't really exist any more. It's all in our minds. And just like I tell all the rest, post your bullshyt cowardly white privileged view points and you'll continue to get a reality check from the black man

Last edited:
I could give a ratz azz whether you read it or not, it's there as a response to your detached white privilege speak. My track record is telling people like you who suffer from a form of cognitive dissonance when it comes to this country's past and present the inconvenient truth that you hate to face. It's simply amazing how you and many whites speak about history as if slavery wasn't going on at that time or as it was some short, insignificant event that has no influence on today's society. You speak about events and people of that era as if these were normal people. News flash, the majority of these people were sick sadistic bastards who either owned innocent humans, wanted to own humans or supported/condoned the ownership of humans.Slavery could not have existed without the backing of government and the will of the people (i.e. the masses). It's not like people were were passing plantations and appalled at what they saw. Hell no! They were fine with it because we were viewed as sub-human, 3/5 of a person. Remember that?. People reported and/or returned slaves when they tried to escape, most didn't or would not help a runaway slave. In fact, the mf'n quack psychologists of that era came up with a term called draptomania which meant slaves who tried to escape had gone mentally crazy. Wow! This was a nation of sick people who believed in slavery which ultimately became a nation of people who supported black codes, Jim Crow, and didn't believe black people should have civil rights until 1964 of which would not have been that soon had our ancestors not been consistently marching and fighting for.

So gtfoh with your white man rhetoric about people crying about nothing as if racism and oppression ended a 100 years ago. Every current study or statistic that's been done regarding racism and racial disparities due to racism has confirmed that it still exists in every socio-economical, political, and legal/penal aspect of this country. The reason cowards like you or any of the cowards I've debated with can't hold a reasonable discussion with me is because your entire premise is based on nothing more than your white privileged rhetoric and nothing factual. Whenever the facts are placed before you, you run like lil whining azz cowards and claim some silly race baiting or racism which has become your defense mechanism to mask your own racist ideology. Calling black people who point out racism or speak about the crimes of the past a racist is, in fact, the new white racism. You guys have marketed your new version of racism/defense mechanism quite well. However, I see through bullshyt very well and that doesn't work on me. You were exposed with you lie about soldiers fighting for the freedom of black people and further exposed for your ignorant privileged attitude towards others who don't share your reality. You also display the usual parental complex that arrogant supremacist minded white folks who think they know Black reality better than we do, think they have the right to dictate how we should response to our issues and collective pain as it pertains to racism, or worst of all that we are delusional most of the time and racism doesn't really exist any more. It's all in our minds. And just like I tell all the rest, post your bullshyt cowardly white privileged view points and you'll continue to get a reality check from the black man

Just a simple question.

What is the end game for you and your anger?

My point is though I have been given nothing. Not an education, not clothes, not food, not air conditioning, nothing. I had no privilage. NONE!

I chose to be what I am and it was NEVER once because of what I look like. I made myself available, I made myself likeable, I work hard, I take personal responsability for everything that happens in my life! I did not have a father, nor guidance, I did not have anything, everything I got I worked hard to get, with help from no one. I built my road.

You don't need to know any of that.

I did not, would not, could not enslave anyone for anything or for any reason.

I am sad for you Azar because you have chosen a path of anger and resentment. You do not enjoy peace, that is apparent, nor do you enjoy freedom, though I hope you find it one day.

But, if you self-reflected you would know, without a doubt that it is your choice. You make the choice to be angry at me because I am white, because I am privileged, you perceive, when I want nothing for you but success. The success you define for yourself and to dream big and live those dreams!

See the things that could be and not all the reasons they can not be for your life.

Good luck to you, Araz.

May you have find peace in your heart and in your soul. May you find that no one is holding you back.

Good luck Araz!

StrackCane

Just a simple question.

My point is though I have been given nothing. Not an education, not clothes, not food, not air conditioning, nothing. I had no privilage. NONE!

I chose to be what I am and it was NEVER once because of what I look like. I made myself available, I made myself likeable, I work hard, I take personal responsability for everything that happens in my life! I did not have a father, nor guidance, I did not have anything, everything I got I worked hard to get, with help from no one. I built my road.

I am sad for you Azar because you have chosen a path of anger and resentment. You do not enjoy peace, that is apparent, nor do you enjoy freedom, though I hope you find it one day.

But, if you self-reflected you would know, without a doubt that it is your choice. You make the choice to be angry at me because I am white, because I am privileged, you perceive, when I want nothing for you but success. The success you define for yourself and to dream big and live those dreams!

See the things that could be and not all the reasons they can not be for your life.

Good luck to you, Araz.

May you have find peace in your heart and in your soul. May you find that no one is holding you back.

Good luck Araz!

StrackCane
Azar was given a free c0ckmeat sammich. He had no choice.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
It isn't. I'm telling you if we don't come together....its going to be chaos.

I will never come together with you. It is not in your heart. You have an axe to grind for your life.

What don't you have that you want?

What are the barriers to what you want.

I will never come together with you. It is not in your heart. You have an axe to grind for your life.

What don't you have that you want?

What are the barriers to what you want.
Lol, it's silly to judge. I'm about the human race. If you don't won't history repeating itself then we need to come together.

I give a damn! You know white people died to free slaves too. Over 600k of them so spare me the revisionist history. Their blood did mean something. You act like slavery is only an black thing and it only happened in the US. If you live in the past, you'll stay in the past.
Exactly it always reverts to that just like racism , i met friends of my father who had numbers tattooed on there wrist..........and it was not birth dates........:(

That's a big problem. I don't blame white people, but I don't understand the hate for Black players kneeling for what's right and righteousness. It's the people that make up this country not no flag or anthem.

It is respect for the people that laid down their lives for that flag, which is an idea.

Spare us the drama.

Ps...it is not just black players that i feel are being short sided. See past your nose and know there is more than just blacks being disrespectful by kneeling.

Also, they are eating the golden egg.

These players are going to kill the NFL.

Just keep protesting and protesting and watch that golden egg wither up!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I didn't realize you were alive in 1865. It's been recorded in history this way ever since. So those people who won the war, wrote history wrong? Make sense! By the way your 9/11 stuff is beyond nuts. My friends wife was a flight attendant on one of those flights so please spare me the govt inside job stuff. I've seen the transcripts of their cell phone conversation before she died. I was assigned to region 6 JTTF office 2003-2004. Several of the hijackers trained in Venice / Sarasota. That is in Region 6. I know well more about what actually happened on 9/11 than you do I promise.
Preach

It is respect for the people that laid down their lives for that flag, which is an idea.

Spare us the drama.

Ps...it is not just black players that i feel are being short sided. See past your nose and know there is more than just blacks being disrespectful by kneeling.

WOW.......very refreshing to read this......people fail to realize when the next collective bargaining agreement takes place the owners may just call it a day.......

Spare us the drama.

Ain't nobody laid down for a flag. The Military is told what to do!!!!!! Government say go kill innocent people and The Military obey. Stop making sht up. Like it's been said, you ain't black.....so how you're going to identify? You keep skipping over the part about this country that blacks don't identify With! One being that damn flag! But keep playing dumb. I keep talking about love, peace and coming together. You're telling me spare the drama! Wow! Lol, you live in a Twight Zone.

Last edited:
That's a big problem. I don't blame white people, but I don't understand the hate for Black players kneeling for what's right and righteousness. It's the people that make up this country not no flag or anthem.
jabazz...I do not expect you to believe this...but it makes no difference to me whether they are black or white or frankly whatever color...I just don't like it...it is just the way I feel as a veteran....and from a long line of vet's. Ain't trying to pick a fight...just saying what is on my mind

Ain't nobody laid down for a flag. The Military is told what to do!!!!!! Government say go kill innocent people or there. The Military obey. Stop making sht up. Like it's been said, you ain't black.....so how you're going to identify? You keep skipping over the part about this country that blacks don't identify With! One being that damn flag! But keep playing dumb. I keep talking about love, peace and coming together. You're telling me spare the drama! Wow! Lol, you live in a Twight Zone.

What a sad existence.

jabazz...I do not expect you to believe this...but it makes no difference to me whether they are black or white or frankly whatever color...I just don't like it...it is just the way I feel as a veteran....and from a long line of vet's. Ain't trying to pick a fight...just saying what is on my mind
Naw, I understand how you feel and respect what you did. My feelings are towards the flag and this country pass, present and future. Not the Military. People put their life on the line. I respect that 1000%!!! I've listened to 98% of Canes fan in this thread. Not one mention how F up slavery was or 50s and 60s was for Black people. That tells me alot about people. The Jim Crow and Willie Lynch era. Those times set Black people way back, but who cares? Me!!!! That's who.

Just a simple question.

Good luck to you, Araz.

Good luck Araz!

StrackCane

Well, this is once again mighty white perspective. End game, you ask? There is no end game here, Sir, as our lives and reality are not a game, not even in a metaphorical sense. Our (Black)reality has always been one of challenge and struggle against those like yourself who perceive or interpret any demands for equal and just treatment as anger and not as humans wanted to be treated as humans. People like you who are so deep and so disconnected from the truth of social struggle by your white reality that you believe that an entire race of people are just whining and making shyt up. People like you who know in your heart of hearts that the deck is stacked in your favor and that you wouldn't want to be treated as a Black man in society but still speak self righteously about Black people "complaining" or attempt to speak on Black issues of which you have the slightest clue as if all things are equal in society. People like you who constantly disrespect and disregard Black people's history from slavery to the present with dismissive, marginalizing, and ironically angry response any time we acknowledge our past. People like you who that no matter how detailed or clear any Black person describes or explains the nuances and realities of how racism historically or currently affects our reality in this country, you arrogantly dismiss it as if you didn't understand or hear a word we said and pass our entire explanation off as simply some unreasonable, juvenile anger that Black people have for no reason at all. You,Sir, just like the white collective have a problem with acknowledging the fck'd up part of this country's past and all the criminal shyt that took place.
This problem exists currently, whites will collectively only acknowledge the good you feel you are doing meanwhile ignore all the injustices which continue to occur. In the same way you guys adoringly speak about past events and figures as if these bast*rds were not part of a murderous slave owning societal culture, today you speak as if racism is not happening and black people are just a race of delusional, lazy, and angry people who are imagining all the shyt we experience. The protection of White supremacist culture has gotten so damn ridiculous at this point you got mf's openly defending the KKK and saying there's some good people in the organization mainly the fk'n President! Seriously??? Now the KKK is not actually racist anymore??? Again, this is the new racism, the dismissing of any racist act and claiming that no matter how racist a person's comments or actions are it doesn't mean they're racist. That's some serious Jedi Mind trick there, buddy.

But back to my point, so we should just ignore all the Black people being essentially publicly executed with impunity, just ignore White supremacist marches, ignore a President publicly acknowledging that "good" people are within these terrorist hate groups, ignore all the present day lynchings that have occurred, ignore the obvious racism we still experience with police, on the job, in restaurants, stores, housing, etc. Ignore all the experiences my grandparents, parents, and I've had. Ignore racist experiences any of my brothers, sisters, and their sons, daughters, friends, etc. could continue to have. Just Ignore experiences that your privilege affords you the comfort of never worrying about nor ever hindering your progress or existence in society, right? Black folks should just ignore it all, stop whining, and rise above like you, right? My question would be, what historical or social injustice have you risen above? I tell you what you really want, that's for Black people like me to be happy with accepting second class status, allow Whites to racist whenever they choose, allow you to remain comfortable in your privileged 1st class position and stop demanding equality because just as in the past you still don't desire shyt to be equal. That's the reality! So to answer your question about the "end game", as it pertains to this site as I've said before, as long as White dudes on this site feel they can come and express their coded and undercover racist rhetoric I'll continue to be the "angry Black man" and remind you of the facts. If your history offends you then work to change it vs fighting to repeat it which is what you are doing. An original quote from Azar ;)

Reactions: jabazz
I will choose t
Well, this is once again mighty white perspective. End game, you ask? There is no end game here, Sir, as our lives and reality are not a game, not even in a metaphorical sense. Our (Black)reality has always been one of challenge and struggle against those like yourself who perceive or interpret any demands for equal and just treatment as anger and not as humans wanted to be treated as humans. People like you who are so deep and so disconnected from the truth of social struggle by your white reality that you believe that an entire race of people are just whining and making shyt up. People like you who know in your heart of hearts that the deck is stacked in your favor and that you wouldn't want to be treated as a Black man in society but still speak self righteously about Black people "complaining" or attempt to speak on Black issues of which you have the slightest clue as if all things are equal in society. People like you who constantly disrespect and disregard Black people's history from slavery to the present with dismissive, marginalizing, and ironically angry response any time we acknowledge our past. People like you who that no matter how detailed or clear any Black person describes or explains the nuances and realities of how racism historically or currently affects our reality in this country, you arrogantly dismiss it as if you didn't understand or hear a word we said and pass our entire explanation off as simply some unreasonable, juvenile anger that Black people have for no reason at all. You,Sir, just like the white collective have a problem with acknowledging the fck'd up part of this country's past and all the criminal shyt that took place.
This problem exists currently, whites will collectively only acknowledge the good you feel you are doing meanwhile ignore all the injustices which continue to occur. In the same way you guys adoringly speak about past events and figures as if these bast*rds were not part of a murderous slave owning societal culture, today you speak as if racism is not happening and black people are just a race of delusional, lazy, and angry people who are imagining all the shyt we experience. The protection of White supremacist culture has gotten so damn ridiculous at this point you got mf's openly defending the KKK and saying there's some good people in the organization mainly the fk'n President! Seriously??? Now the KKK is not actually racist anymore??? Again, this is the new racism, the dismissing of any racist act and claiming that no matter how racist a person's comments or actions are it doesn't mean they're racist. That's some serious Jedi Mind trick there, buddy.

But back to my point, so we should just ignore all the Black people being essentially publicly executed with impunity, just ignore White supremacist marches, ignore a President publicly acknowledging that "good" people are within these terrorist hate groups, ignore all the present day lynchings that have occurred, ignore the obvious racism we still experience with police, on the job, in restaurants, stores, housing, etc. Ignore all the experiences my grandparents, parents, and I've had. Ignore racist experiences any of my brothers, sisters, and their sons, daughters, friends, etc. could continue to have. Just Ignore experiences that your privilege affords you the comfort of never worrying about nor ever hindering your progress or existence in society, right? Black folks should just ignore it all, stop whining, and rise above like you, right? My question would be, what historical or social injustice have you risen above? I tell you what you really want, that's for Black people like me to be happy with accepting second class status, allow Whites to racist whenever they choose, allow you to remain comfortable in your privileged 1st class position and stop demanding equality because just as in the past you still don't desire shyt to be equal. That's the reality! So to answer your question about the "end game", as it pertains to this site as I've said before, as long as White dudes on this site feel they can come and express their coded and undercover racist rhetoric I'll continue to be the "angry Black man" and remind you of the facts. If your history offends you then work to change it vs fighting to repeat it which is what you are doing. An original quote from Azar ;)

I choose to ignore you because you are a victim. This is supported by all of your statements regarding actions taken or not taken by people that you or I can not control.

When you choose to not be a victim then we can have a conversation.

StrackCane

@CashvilleCane1 enough is enough , this has to stop. @e_cushing wants to know how much you are asking for Azar, name your price, he has decided to purchase him from you and set him free immediately.

@FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB and their system of oppression are despicable. We the people demand they immediately set everyone on their plantations free and stop this secession nonsense or this Union will go to war.

Racist gonna racist. You probably believe it was radical Islamic terrorists that attacked sovereign United States soil on 9/11 . Jabazz is right, "get woke".

@CashvilleCane1 enough is enough , this has to stop. @e_cushing wants to know how much you are asking for Azar, name your price, he has decided to purchase him from you and set him free immediately.

@FlatlandCane and @Doc Holliday-JB and their system of oppression are despicable. We the people demand they immediately set everyone on their plantations free and stop this secession nonsense or this Union will go to war.

Go back to bed....... But before you do.....

GFYF in your Prius.

That is funny shit.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT