ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment means nothing when

Grb, Let me be more specific re every president since Eisenhower:

* Eisenhower: military hero. No move to impeach.
* Kennedy: held the job only 3 years. No move to impeach.
* Johnson: started strong but then was dragged down by the Vietnam War. Protesters in the streets and a disrupted convention. He chose to not run again. Despite controversies, no move to impeach.
* Nixon. Huge margin of victory for his reelection. He then self imploded due to Watergate break in and coverup. There was a move to impeach. He avoided that disgrace by resigning. First president to leave office voluntarily.
* Ford: no move to impeach.
* Carter. Well liked but not well respected. No move to impeach.
* Reagan: Republican hero. No move to impeach.
* Bush Sr. No move to impeach.
* Clinton: Impeached due to lying about sex with an intern. Not convicted by the Senate....secret sex not enough of a “high crime and misdemeanor.”
* Bush Jr.: invaded Iraq under false pretenses, ie. Weapons of mass destruction. Yet, no move to impeach.
* Obama: No move to impeach.
*. Trump: ?

Summary: There have been two serious moves of impeachment in the last 70 years, one against a Dem, one against a Republican. Trump is the third.

To interpret those facts as an ongoing Dem plot to impeach Republican Presidents is ludicrous.

* Johnson: started strong but then was dragged down by the Vietnam War. Protesters in the streets and a disrupted convention. He chose to not run again. Despite controversies, no move to impeach.
* Nixon. Huge margin of victory for his reelection. He then self imploded due to Watergate break in and coverup. There was a move to impeach. He avoided that disgrace by resigning. First president to leave office voluntarily.
* Clinton: Impeached due to lying about sex with an intern. Not convicted by the Senate....secret sex not enough of a “high crime and misdemeanor.”
* Bush Jr.: invaded Iraq under false pretenses, ie. Weapons of mass destruction. Yet, no move to impeach.

Summary: There have been two serious moves of impeachment in the last 70 years, one against a Dem, one against a Republican. Trump is the third.

To interpret those facts as an ongoing Dem plot to impeach Republican Presidents is ludicrous.
Great post!! I loved how you told the facts and not some right wing nonsense. Keep it up!!

The point is the Democrats have made impeachment meaningless, they don’t use it as it was designed in the constitution. All those presidents had impeachment articles drawn on them, that’s pathetic. This whole thing is a sham, they would draw up impeachment papers if Trump cured cancer, by unconventional means. This whole show is for the low information voter. The Democrat party has become the old Soviet Union, show me a person, and I’ll find you a crime.

Great post!! I loved how you told the facts and not some right wing nonsense. Keep it up!!

She didn’t read the article, it clearly is pointing out that the Democrats have drawn up impeachment articles on every Republican president, except Ford.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
GRB,

C’mon man. I did indeed read the article you linked re impeachment. Let’s be frank. It reads like a term paper by a 6th grader. The author’s claim to fame is that he’s a former Merchant Marine officer and is now a staunch defender of the Second Amendment.Can you find a better source?

The author’s conclusions and your belief in those conclusions are simplistic devotions to conspiracy theories about Democrats impeaching Republicans. Baseless and ill informed.

* Trump: First Impeached President to be re-elected.

GRB,

C’mon man. I did indeed read the article you linked re impeachment. Let’s be frank. It reads like a term paper by a 6th grader. The author’s claim to fame is that he’s a former Merchant Marine officer and is now a staunch defender of the Second Amendment.Can you find a better source?

The author’s conclusions and your belief in those conclusions are simplistic devotions to conspiracy theories about Democrats impeaching Republicans. Baseless and ill informed.

Cortez da Nile, isn’t just a river in Africa.

Jim Jordan: And you're the star witness?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Jim Jordon is th closest thing to Trey Gowdy . He’s damn good

U,

Isn’t Jordan the same former assistant wrestling coach at Ohio St. implicated in the “failure to report” sexual assault case at Ohio St.? At Ohio St., the team Dr. (Male) allegedly assaulted many, many OSU wrestlers (Male) over a period of many, many years. Jordan says he didn’t know. Others say he knew but didn’t report the abuse.

Talk amongst yourselves.

U,

Isn’t Jordan the same former assistant wrestling coach at Ohio St. implicated in the “failure to report” sexual assault case at Ohio St.? At Ohio St., the team Dr. (Male) allegedly assaulted many, many OSU wrestlers (Male) over a period of many, many years. Jordan says he didn’t know. Others say he knew but didn’t report the abuse.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Oh they tried to take him down, but he was exonerated. The Democrats, especially Schiff are scared schiffles of him. Admit it, Jordan and the gang are exposing this sham, it’s an attempted coupe. I hope you weren’t voting for Biden, because these hearings just ended him.

The point is the Democrats have made impeachment meaningless, they don’t use it as it was designed in the constitution. All those presidents had impeachment articles drawn on them, that’s pathetic. This whole thing is a sham, they would draw up impeachment papers if Trump cured cancer, by unconventional means. This whole show is for the low information voter. The Democrat party has become the old Soviet Union, show me a person, and I’ll find you a crime.

Read the Constitution grb. Bribery. BTW, your post above is an outright lie, yet here you blow it off as "point is ......"

You lie just like Trump lies, like Hannity and Fox News lies, like Guilliani lies, like Don Jr lies, like Jordan and Nunez lie.

They've got all you guys brainwashed and CONDITIONED to lie and to do so is ok because "point is............"

My question for all the libs.
What happened to Russian Collusion?
What happened to the Mueller report?
What happened to Obstruction of Justice?

My question for all the libs.
What happened to Russian Collusion?
What happened to the Mueller report?
What happened to Obstruction of Justice?

Because we don't support your Liar in Chief does not necessarily correlate to political standing. Let's get that fking straight. Trump's got y'all conditioned and brain washed that if you're a "Never Trumper" that you're some sort of lower life. Not so. So grow up and start thinking for yourself and stop acting like some fking parrot.

Trump avoided collusion in the Mueller probe. We all know better. He colluded plenty. Trump did not avoid obstruction of justice. If not for that DOJ memo, he could have been charged based on about 10 solid obstruction instances. Read the report, not Hannity interpretation.

You and I both know that had we a neutral Attorney General, the outcome of the Mueller Report would likely be much different.

Read the Constitution grb. Bribery. BTW, your post above is an outright lie, yet here you blow it off as "point is ......"

You lie just like Trump lies, like Hannity and Fox News lies, like Guilliani lies, like Don Jr lies, like Jordan and Nunez lie.

They've got all you guys brainwashed and CONDITIONED to lie and to do so is ok because "point is............"
Speaking of lies, "You can keep your doctor, "We flood our communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book", There is no spying on Americans", "I did not have sexual relations with that woman",, or how about this one, "The World will come to an end in 12 years if we don't pass the Green New Deal.". Looks like both sides do a bit of lying.

No evidence of any of those charges you claim exist, it is you who lie. Except for the way far out left, and the uninformed, everyone realizes this is a sham. I’ve talked to people who wouldn’t vote for Trump, if there life depended on it, and they know it’s a sham, one was actually pissed.

No evidence of any of those charges you claim exist, it is you who lie. Except for the way far out left, and the uninformed, everyone realizes this is a sham. I’ve talked to people who wouldn’t vote for Trump, if there life depended on it, and they know it’s a sham, one was actually pissed.
Proof?

Trust me, he was trying to get Biden dirt as a prerequisite for that aid to be released. Everybody knows it and he will be impeached for it, then let off the hook by a corrupt republican Senate in the trial.

Stop fooling yourself grb. You know damn well what Trump was doing and btw as of a little while ago the evidence is still piling up. Sondland next week. We’ll see if he cracks. They’re talking he may take the 5th, but I’m willing to let him slide if he cones 100% clean on Trump.

Do you know how many Soldiers and Civilians died as a result of that aid being held up, so that Trump could benefit himself? One death is too many and I can assure you that there were many more and all in the name of getting himself an edge in the next election. I don’t even think Biden is gonna be the nominee, so it could be all for naught.

Trust me, he was trying to get Biden dirt as a prerequisite for that aid to be released. Everybody knows it and he will be impeached for it, then let off the hook by a corrupt republican Senate in the trial.

Stop fooling yourself grb. You know damn well what Trump was doing and btw as of a little while ago the evidence is still piling up. Sondland next week. We’ll see if he cracks. They’re talking he may take the 5th, but I’m willing to let him slide if he cones 100% clean on Trump.

Do you know how many Soldiers and Civilians died as a result of that aid being held up, so that Trump could benefit himself? One death is too many and I can assure you that there were many more and all in the name of getting himself an edge in the next election. I don’t even think Biden is gonna be the nominee, so it could be all for naught.
Do you know how many Soldiers and Civilians died as a result of Obama having no backbone to send weapons to Ukraine even when his advisers were telling him to do so? So now all of a sudden you're worried about how many deaths there are in Ukraine?

Do you know how many Soldiers and Civilians died as a result of Obama having no backbone to send weapons to Ukraine even when his advisers were telling him to do so? So now all of a sudden you're worried about how many deaths there are in Ukraine?

Obama was too busy sucking up to Putin.

Last edited:
Jokes will not help Trump's bribery case.

Well then here's some serious stuff! Please check out cems avatar. Let's have a contest, guess on which end of the straw is the coconut. Top or bottom, wrong. The answer is both.

I only scanned your post, too long, I lost interest. You said evidence is piling up, what a joke, the Democrats have yet to provide a fact witness.

Jokes will not help Trump's bribery case.
Yes but the booze might help you deal with Trump being reelected. It would serve you right if Don Jr runs and wins in 2024. How does having a President Trump until 2032 sound to you?

It wouldn't work for Ivanka unless she bends over. She's a fukking air head.
Plus she doesn't have Creepy Joe to do some underhanded stuff to get her the job. Do you think the crackhead Hunter bent over to get a job that he had no qualifications for?

Enough of this one-up-man-ship. Trump is corrupt to the core.
Won't deny that but I do wonder if you're too worried about the splinter in Trump's eye to be able to see the Oak Trees that are in the Dems eyes. Both sides are corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT