ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment means nothing when

Well I didn't, but I'll post your opinion again.

Ms. Yovanovitch's testimony was not about being an eye witness to Trump's bribery scheme. Instead, it was to do the following:

Lay the foundation for the reason she was removed which was to allow Trump's cronies like Guiliani a path for corruption like the "investigations".

You realize this is an opinion, no?

Reactions: grbcane
That's just your opinion Cems. She was an Obama appointee that supported the former Ukraine regime. He can fire her if he wants to, for any reason or no reason. What power does she have or not have to stop Rudy over anything?
Are you saying an Ambassador should not call out corruption as Rudy was doing?

Trump will be more than charged. He will be impeached. The facts are there to prove high crimes and misdemeanors.

Impeached means charged. '...Liberals know so much that is not so'. Too much coconut juice?

Well I didn't, but I'll post your opinion again.

Ms. Yovanovitch's testimony was not about being an eye witness to Trump's bribery scheme. Instead, it was to do the following:

Lay the foundation for the reason she was removed which was to allow Trump's cronies like Guiliani a path for corruption like the "investigations".

You realize this is an opinion, no?

Unlike you, I watched the hearings. I didn't listen to an opinion piece on Fox Fake News like you did. These are facts. Smfh

Are you saying an Ambassador should not call out corruption as Rudy was doing?
An ambassador should call out corruption which is why it is strange that she never called out Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine. Funny that she says they never discussed Hunter and then the next minute says that the Obama administration briefed her on Hunter. Which lies are we supposed to believe? Rudy was simply trying to find out the truth of the matter without interference from the bureaucrats that are trying to protect Creepy Joe.

An ambassador should call out corruption which is why it is strange that she never called out Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine. Funny that she says they never discussed Hunter and then the next minute says that the Obama administration briefed her on Hunter. Which lies are we supposed to believe? Rudy was simply trying to find out the truth of the matter without interference from the bureaucrats that are trying to protect Creepy Joe.

What was Rick Perry doing in Ukraine? I'll tell you. A donor of his signed a hugh gas deal. WTF?? Did you know that?

Yes, they also want their 401Ks to increase over the next 5 years.

DOW at 28K, bet your stoked.

I know you are a proud father of 2 daughters. That 401k you're saving for your retirement will also benefit them. Are the monies from that 401k worth it if your daughters live in a country that doesn't respect women or the leaders set a corrupt agenda for your grandchildren?

Last edited:
I know you are a proud father of 2 daughters. That 401k you're saving for your retirement will also benefit them. Are the monies from that 401k worth it if your daughters live in a country that don't respect women or the leaders set a corrupt agenda for your grandchildren?
4 daughters amigo. Yes, I use that money to give them the best private school education in Florida.

What was Rick Perry doing in Ukraine? I'll tell you. A donor of his signed a hugh gas deal. WTF?? Did you know that?
I know that both sides are corrupt. No different than the Bidens and Clintons and their dealings around the world. Are you saying that a corrupt politician is new news?

Trump’s appointee as our ambassador to the EU called Trump from a restaurant. He was joined there by three State Department FSOs sitting at the table. Because Trump yells when he talks on the phone, Sondland held the phone away from his head. The conversation was overheard. You can read about what FSO Holmes said he and the others heard. Google it grb.

Is that not fact? What, deep state ? C’mon grb, you know better.

Hearsay, and you have to believe the story, rational people won’t.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
How bout let’s allow the acting COS and former NSC Director to testify. That could clear it all up. But as it stands now, Trump’s already in deep shyt and his threatening tweets and actions toward the former ambassador are not going over good with the public.

He’s a goon grb. It kills me that you can’t see that. Nothing to do with politics. The man is fk’d up in the head and is leading the country into the dirt.

How about the Democrats drop the Soviet like hearings, and allow due process.

You missed my point. You are correct. Impeachment is a charge but also a historical blemish that Trump will not like.

While not liking it is a pretty sure bet, it remains to be seen how this all plays out in the public domain.

This is not a one game series. Shortly, as this wends its way through Congress we'll be hearing a bit about some other things from the Department of Justice. Better start bad mouthing them now.

2020-2024

Last edited:
I know you are a proud father of 2 daughters. That 401k you're saving for your retirement will also benefit them. Are the monies from that 401k worth it if your daughters live in a country that don't respect women or the leaders set a corrupt agenda for your grandchildren?

Please confine your poor grammar to the War Room.

Unlike you, I watched the hearings. I didn't listen to an opinion piece on Fox Fake News like you did. These are facts. Smfh

The truth from an incompetent who was fired. One less resident in the deep state swamp.

The truth from an incompetent who was fired. One less resident in the deep state swamp.
Another right wing talking point. She was removed to allow widespread corruption in Ukraine lead by Rudy. The facts are clear if only you would remove those blinders.

Shuttering is your feminist word, if you want to role with it be my guest.

Second guessing young decision makers in a war zone is BS, no matter what your political leanings. These kids are dealing with snipers, IEDs, motorcycle and car bombs, suicide bombers of all ages and gender, trained and trusted locals that suddenly go jihad on you.

If it wasn't Trump, you'd be singing a different tune. You're better that that.

You don’t know my background. How do you know I’m not qualified to weigh in? You don’t Glfstr. I will say this and leave it at that. I am more qualified than anyone on this board. 2nd to none.

So please weigh with your views if you have anything to add on the ruling and stop assuming you know anything about me. Please.

Shuddering. Google it. It fits. Geesus stop nitfukingpicking. It’s just a word. How about “shakin” instead. I know this for fact that current and former leaders are very disturbed over Trump’s ruling. This is more outside the box than anything he’s done imo, and everything outside the box isn’t right. Bad bad bad decision. Cuts right into any military leader’s authority, and degrades good order and discipline. Let the UCMJ do what it was designed for. If those troops were innocent, or guilty with an explanation, the military UCMJ will rule fairly.

Please confine your poor grammar to the War Room.

That's your best response? Instead of responding to the facts in my post you resort to this school boy tactic. This proves I'm beating you on the facts. I did correct my use of the word "don't" instead of "doesn't". Satisfied?

While not liking it is a pretty sure bet, it remains to be seen how this all plays out in the public domain.

This is not a one game series. Shortly, as this wends its way through Congress we'll be hearing a bit about some other things from the Department of Justice. Better start bad mouthing them now.

2020-2024

Are you referring to your right wing nonsense about dirt on Hillary, Obama and of course the deep state? If so, let us both get our popcorn. This will be good.

Yep, she's starting to look more and more like the Kavanaugh accuser that didn't remember a thing about the night in question. Make it up or lie seems to be the new tactic for the Dems.

You don’t know my background. How do you know I’m not qualified to weigh in? You don’t Glfstr. I will say this and leave it at that. I am more qualified than anyone on this board. 2nd to none.

So please weigh with your views if you have anything to add on the ruling and stop assuming you know anything about me. Please.

Shuddering. Google it. It fits. Geesus stop nitfukingpicking. It’s just a word. How about “shakin” instead. I know this for fact that current and former leaders are very disturbed over Trump’s ruling. This is more outside the box than anything he’s done imo, and everything outside the box isn’t right. Bad bad bad decision. Cuts right into any military leader’s authority, and degrades good order and discipline. Let the UCMJ do what it was designed for. If those troops were innocent, or guilty with an explanation, the military UCMJ will rule fairly.
I'm not discounting anything about you personally. My 2nd paragraph sums it up for all 3 generally. The young decision makers carry a heavy burden and should be given the benefit of the doubt in all circumstances.

I believe Eddie Gallagher.
I believe the approaching motor cycle incident that I read this morning and I'll read the 3rd incident again later. Fair enough?

I'm not discounting anything about you personally. My 2nd paragraph sums it up for all 3 generally. The young decision makers carry a heavy burden and should be given the benefit of the doubt in all circumstances.

I believe Eddie Gallagher.
I believe the approaching motor cycle incident that I read this morning and I'll read the 3rd incident again later. Fair enough?

I understand and appreciate your caring attitude, but that's what the UCMJ is for and the military court-martial system of justice.

They're not gonna fck that up. Do a quick skim below as to how it works. Good info. My point tho is that Trump took the cases out of the hands of the military and let these guys skate..........except Eddie G. who got his military rank back, but was previously acquitted of most charges except the photo charge. And Eddie was acquitted by a military Court Martial.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/military-court-martial-trial-procedures.html

I understand and appreciate your caring attitude, but that's what the UCMJ is for and the military court-martial system of justice.

They're not gonna fck that up. Do a quick skim below as to how it works. Good info. My point tho is that Trump took the cases out of the hands of the military and let these guys skate..........except Eddie G. who got his military rank back, but was previously acquitted of most charges except the photo charge. And Eddie was acquitted by a military Court Martial.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/military-court-martial-trial-procedures.html
Major, Matthew Golsteyn
On the surface, killing an Afgan bombmaker is OK by me. Killed 2 US Marines. Fingered by an Afgan tribal leader and others...

What's unclear is:
Why bomb maker was let go to begin with
Why Golsteyn ambushed bombmaker in 2010, told CIA in 2011 and many others therefater, Army investigated and didn't pursue charges, then later charged him in 2016 after a TV appearance

He legally ambushed the bombmaker because he was trying rejoin the Taliban, would put the tribal leader and locals who ID'd him in danger, would put US troops in danger

All in all I am OK with the pardon

Are you referring to your right wing nonsense about dirt on Hillary, Obama and of course the deep state? If so, let us both get our popcorn. This will be good.

Love your open mindedness, "right wing nonsense" before you've gotten a hint of what's to come.

Adios MF your dribble isn't worth another keystroke.

You think having a corrupt president is good for America? I don't want no part of a person who in my opinion is corrupt to the core.
We know the liberal media are corrupt to the core, we know the lib politicians and supporters are corrupt to the core, and we now know many govt institutions are corrupt to the core. All accusing King Trump of corruption day in and day out. I would suggest you find better media sources since, you know, Maddow, is a complete fool.

Over and over and over again you listen to these fools that parrot the same talking points and are ALWAYS wrong. Why?

Reactions: utatem
We know the liberal media are corrupt to the core, we know the lib politicians and supporters are corrupt to the core, and we now know many govt institutions are corrupt to the core. All accusing King Trump of corruption day in and day out. I would suggest you find better media sources since, you know, Maddow, is a complete fool.

Over and over and over again you listen to these fools that parrot the same talking points and are ALWAYS wrong. Why?
When do we stop the corruption? I'm willing to start with Trump. You?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT