ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment means nothing when

Impeachment isn't for show. Ask Bill Clinton. It's for real and written in the constitution for a reason, regardless of what happens in the Senate.
Did Bill get thrown out of office? We wasted a lot of time and money on that one too.

Did Bill get thrown out of office? We wasted a lot of time and money on that one too.

The founding fathers never intended for every president impeached would be removed from office. If that where the case there would be no need for a trial in the Senate.

Last edited:
I only scanned your post, too long, I lost interest. You said evidence is piling up, what a joke, the Democrats have yet to provide a fact witness.

If you don't get off Fox you won't get the updates. There was a key one that came out around dinner time ref Holmes testimony.

Do you know how many Soldiers and Civilians died as a result of Obama having no backbone to send weapons to Ukraine even when his advisers were telling him to do so? So now all of a sudden you're worried about how many deaths there are in Ukraine?

We can agree or disagree on "policy" decisions. There are hundreds if not thousands. I don't agree with lots of policy decision no matter who the incumbent.

Trump's decision to withhold aid was not based on policy. It was self-serving for his personal benefit. Huge difference that you obviously don't understand.

Why is it that every right winger on this board always revert to Obama or Hillary? We're talking about Trump, not them.

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with, at all?"

----------------

Nunes: "Were you involved in the July 25 Trump Zelensky phone call or preparations for the call?"

Yovanovitch: "No, I was not."

Nunes: "Were you involved in the deliberations about the possible military sales to Ukraine?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the proposed Trump Zelensky, later Pence Zelensky, meetings in Warsaw, Poland on September 1?

Nunes: "Did you ever talk to President Trump in 2019?

Yovanovitch: "No, I did not."

Nunes: "Nick Mulvaney"?

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
We can agree or disagree on "policy" decisions. There are hundreds if not thousands. I don't agree with lots of policy decision no matter who the incumbent.

Trump's decision to withhold aid was not based on policy. It was self-serving for his personal benefit. Huge difference that you obviously don't understand.

Why is it that every right winger on this board always revert to Obama or Hillary? We're talking about Trump, not them.

This is true. Trump has no moral compass to where he would care about corruption in another country. He is purely transactional and will only engage with countries when he can advance his own personal interests. This is why he's obviously guilty now that there is a tsunami of evidence and witnesses who are corroborating what the entire world already knew - that Trump is a corrupt narcissist who views everything and everyone as either an obstacle or stepping stone that stand in the way to advancing his personal ambitions.

This is true. Trump has no moral compass to where he would care about corruption in another country. He is purely transactional and will only engage with countries when he can advance his own personal interests. This is why he's obviously guilty now that there is a tsunami of evidence and witnesses who are corroborating what the entire world already knew - that Trump is a corrupt narcissist who views everything and everyone as either an obstacle or stepping stone that stand in the way to advancing his personal ambitions.

His shyt show never ends. He just pardoned two military men convicted of war crimes and returned the rank to the Navy Seal reduced in rank for posing in a photo next to a war casualty.

Did this despite recommendations from Pentagon leadership and service leadership not to.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/trump-war-crimes-intervenes/index.html

Reactions: Raoul2
"The White House statement noted that "the United States military justice system helps ensure good order and discipline for our millions of uniformed military members and holds to account those who violate the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Due in part to this system, we have the most disciplined, most effective, most respected, and most feared fighting force in the world."

Note to Trump. One of the reasons the above is true is because our services follow the Laws of Land Warfare. This decision undermines those long-standing rules.

He must think he will gain military favor and support. He will likely gain some support from a small number of military troops who fail to understand the concepts of good order & discipline, laws of land warfare, but I promise you that leaders throughout the military are shuddering after this decision.

Only 45 lies? He's rehabilitating.

LOL. In fairness, this latest scandal is only about 45 days old, so roughly one lie a day isn't too bad by his usual standards.

Par for the course when you elect a conspiracy theorist with dementia.

At least you recognize your failings.

True. But beyond that I also failed to properly bring to your attention your overreaching use of the English language.
Let me try again by use of example.

"Life's but a walking shadow", this MF knew 'SYMBOLISM'!

Now, I'll complete the passage referencing the 'Schiff Show',

" …a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

True. But beyond that I also failed to properly bring to your attention your overreaching use of the English language.
Let me try again by use of example.

"Life's but a walking shadow", this MF knew 'SYMBOLISM'!

Now, I'll complete the passage referencing the 'Schiff Show',

" …a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”
I only liked your last sentence where you stated, "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing ". All of your posts that defend a corrupt president fit this description.

His shyt show never ends. He just pardoned two military men convicted of war crimes and returned the rank to the Navy Seal reduced in rank for posing in a photo next to a war casualty.

Did this despite recommendations from Pentagon leadership and service leadership not to.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/trump-war-crimes-intervenes/index.html[/QUOTE

Before I condemn these brave warriors for their faux pas, I thank the three of them for their service and say, 'now don't do that again'.

If you don't get off Fox you won't get the updates. There was a key one that came out around dinner time ref Holmes testimony.

Only in your head, no fact witnesses, you have to work really hard to believe what you believe.

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with, at all?"

----------------

Nunes: "Were you involved in the July 25 Trump Zelensky phone call or preparations for the call?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the deliberations about the possible military sales to Ukraine?"

Nunes: "Were you involved in the proposed Trump Zelensky, later Pence Zelensky, meetings in Warsaw, Poland on September 1?

Nunes: "Did you ever talk to President Trump in 2019?

Nunes: "Nick Mulvaney"?

Ms. Yovanovitch's testimony was not about being an eye witness to Trump's bribery scheme. Instead, it was to do the following:

Lay the foundation for the reason she was removed which was to allow Trump's cronies like Guiliani a path for corruption like the "investigations".

If you followed the testimony like I do you would know this. Or maybe Fox Fake News didn't make that clear to you and other right wing nutjobs.

Your ignorance about these matters is astonishing. Do us us all a favor by not posting lies.

What’s amazing the Republicans have already destroyed impeachment, when they can’t even call witnesses, and their cross examination gets shut down. These Dems love Soviet style tactics.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Only in your head, no fact witnesses, you have to work really hard to believe what you believe.

Trump’s appointee as our ambassador to the EU called Trump from a restaurant. He was joined there by three State Department FSOs sitting at the table. Because Trump yells when he talks on the phone, Sondland held the phone away from his head. The conversation was overheard. You can read about what FSO Holmes said he and the others heard. Google it grb.

Is that not fact? What, deep state ? C’mon grb, you know better.

What’s amazing the Republicans have already destroyed impeachment, when they can’t even call witnesses, and their cross examination gets shut down. These Dems love Soviet style tactics.

How bout let’s allow the acting COS and former NSC Director to testify. That could clear it all up. But as it stands now, Trump’s already in deep shyt and his threatening tweets and actions toward the former ambassador are not going over good with the public.

He’s a goon grb. It kills me that you can’t see that. Nothing to do with politics. The man is fk’d up in the head and is leading the country into the dirt.

Not a right winger and didn't vote for Trump. Just someone that is sick of this coup attempt on a duly elected President. I revert to Hillary and Obama to point out the hypocrisy that when Trump does the same things that they did, somehow when Trump does it he's bad, kids in cages would be an easy example, the fact that Obama deported more immigrants than any other President yet Trump is the racist towards them. You call it a policy decision that Obama withheld weapons for Ukraine to defend itself against Russia when they were invaded. It would not be a stretch to say that Obama's decision cost quite a bit more lives lost there than Trump's decision, and may have ended the invasion before it got this far. You keep saying that it is for his personal benefit but Biden is not his opponent yet, unless the Dem's have rigged this race the same way that they helped Hillary against Bernie. Did the Dem's not interfere with our election by doing so and are they not trying to harm their political opponent in the next election with these phony impeachment hearings that everyone knows will not end with Trump's removal? How amazing would it have been if the Dem's would have put as much time, money and effort into actually doing their jobs and fixing the things that need fixing in this Country.

Reactions: utatem
LOL. In fairness, this latest scandal is only about 45 days old, so roughly one lie a day isn't too bad by his usual standards.

Par for the course when you elect a conspiracy theorist with dementia.

13,435 lies as of Oct 14th Raoul.

cems52 said: ↑
Show me an investigation that proved Obama broke the law.

Barry broke the law? No, he almost broke the country. -200,000 manufacturing jobs, he gave them to Mexico, Canada and China.

Now you show me an investigation that proved, not charged, that the President broke the law. He will be charged in this current farce and that'll be it. 2020-2024, see ya.

Not a right winger and didn't vote for Trump. Just someone that is sick of this coup attempt on a duly elected President. I revert to Hillary and Obama to point out the hypocrisy that when Trump does the same things that they did, somehow when Trump does it he's bad, kids in cages would be an easy example, the fact that Obama deported more immigrants than any other President yet Trump is the racist towards them. You call it a policy decision that Obama withheld weapons for Ukraine to defend itself against Russia when they were invaded. It would not be a stretch to say that Obama's decision cost quite a bit more lives lost there than Trump's decision, and may have ended the invasion before it got this far. You keep saying that it is for his personal benefit but Biden is not his opponent yet, unless the Dem's have rigged this race the same way that they helped Hillary against Bernie. Did the Dem's not interfere with our election by doing so and are they not trying to harm their political opponent in the next election with these phony impeachment hearings that everyone knows will not end with Trump's removal? How amazing would it have been if the Dem's would have put as much time, money and effort into actually doing their jobs and fixing the things that need fixing in this Country.

Why do you always revert to previous regimes. Stick to Trump. His decision to withhold the aid was a personal benefit decision. He clearly asked for a favor that Biden be investigated. It was a bribe as in, you do this and I’ll release the aid. Clear as day.

Ms. Yovanovitch's testimony was not about being an eye witness to Trump's bribery scheme. Instead, it was to do the following:

Lay the foundation for the reason she was removed which was to allow Trump's cronies like Guiliani a path for corruption like the "investigations".

If you followed the testimony like I do you would know this. Or maybe Fox Fake News didn't make that clear to you and other right wing nutjobs.

Your ignorance about these matters is astonishing. Do us us all a favor by not posting lies.

What about draining the swamp don't you understand? Incompetent Liberal government hacks beware, you're next!

Barry broke the law? No, he almost broke the country. -200,000 manufacturing jobs, he gave them to Mexico, Canada and China.

Now you show me an investigation that proved, not charged, that the President broke the law. He will be charged in this current farce and that'll be it. 2020-2024, see ya.

The Mueller Report. At least 10 counts of Obstructing Justice. You kinda ask a loaded question. POTUS can’t be charged, but the Mueller Report clearly “proved” many instances of Trump’s obstruction of justice, “a crime” unless you’re POTUS.

Is this like Russian collusion, Mueller investigation.... libs are batting ZERO

Reactions: grbcane
Trump Supporters, What are your thoughts on the military pardons? Please weigh in with thoughts and reasons why.

Trump will be more than charged. He will be impeached. The facts are there to prove high crimes and misdemeanors.

Reactions: Cane Attack

Not really. Let’s just say there wasn’t a DOJ memo stating a sitting president can not be indicted. Then what. The Mueller Report charged the president with many instances, 10 or more, of obstructing justice, but because of the memo, Mueller left that box blank.

That DOJ memo has to go. It won’t while Trump’s in office and the Senate is controlled by Trumpers. And Trump is right. He could shoot someone and there’s not a damn thing we can do about it.

wanna bet?
Shuttering is your feminist word, if you want to role with it be my guest.

Second guessing young decision makers in a war zone is BS, no matter what your political leanings. These kids are dealing with snipers, IEDs, motorcycle and car bombs, suicide bombers of all ages and gender, trained and trusted locals that suddenly go jihad on you.

If it wasn't Trump, you'd be singing a different tune. You're better that that.

Why do you always revert to previous regimes. Stick to Trump. His decision to withhold the aid was a personal benefit decision. He clearly asked for a favor that Biden be investigated. It was a bribe as in, you do this and I’ll release the aid. Clear as day.
Clear as day in your mind because you only hear what you want to hear. I want Biden investigated and he is not a rival of Trump's until he wins the Dem nomination. He is a corrupt POS that obviously used his office of VP to get rich and further his son's career. Is there a time limit before an election when you can no longer investigate someone running for office? If Creepy Joe had been accused of murder instead of corruption, would you want them to hold off on the investigation until after the election? Are there different waiting periods for different crimes? You know what else is as clear as day? Trump will not be removed from office over this coup attempt.

Gulf, man up and respond to my post. Yovanovitch's presence at the hearing was about her removal and thus a path for Rudy's corruption like trumped up investigations about the Bidens and the 2016 election.

Gulf, man up and respond to my post. Yovanovitch's presence at the hearing was about her removal and thus a path for Rudy's corruption like trumped up investigations about the Bidens and the 2016 election.
That's just your opinion Cems. She was an Obama appointee that supported the former Ukraine regime. He can fire her if he wants to, for any reason or no reason. What power does she have or not have to stop Rudy over anything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT