ADVERTISEMENT

It's Not A Campaign.... It's A Movement

Man i am nobody here's daddy. I am just not a stupid person. Don't believe me? Check for youself to see if he can do one thing he is telling you.

You're right, not one thing.
For instance, can't change regulations strangling business. Impossible.
(been sold something by the left lately.....like everything government does is good? lol)

You're right, not one thing.
For instance, can't change regulations strangling business. Impossible.
(been sold something by the left lately.....like everything government does is good? lol)
Never said government was because it isnt...that was not my point. He won't do anything. Tell me which regulation/s you believe he will get congressional support to change please.

Never said government was because it isnt...that was not my point. He won't do anything. Tell me which regulation/s you believe he will get congressional support to change please.

I'm sure you and I could get rid of a few thousand fairly quickly CD:

"Since President Barack Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued 2,827 new final regulations, equaling 24,915 pages in the Federal Register, totaling approximately 24,915,000 words.
The Gutenberg Bible is only 1,282 pages and 646,128 words. Thus, the new EPA regulations issued by the Obama Administration contain 19 times as many pages as the Bible and 38 times as many words."

Nope, can't do one thing.
Can't ensure conservative judges are justices on the supreme court. Nope.

That he could do...assuming the dems play ball right? It's tit for tat now.

Yes. It unfortunately has become more about political opportunism and staying in power than what could really help the average American person. But, specifically to your point above, at least for the next two years, it would seem there would be more "tat" than "tit" if the former is referring to the Republican side of who has the ball.

I'm sure you and I could get rid of a few thousand fairly quickly CD:

"Since President Barack Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued 2,827 new final regulations, equaling 24,915 pages in the Federal Register, totaling approximately 24,915,000 words.
The Gutenberg Bible is only 1,282 pages and 646,128 words. Thus, the new EPA regulations issued by the Obama Administration contain 19 times as many pages as the Bible and 38 times as many words."
Let me put it to you this way and btw, I am not gung ho over Hillary Clinton either. Obviously, the position comes with some executive privileges. He is not resonating because of loosening up of regulations. He is resonating because he is telling people things like he is going to screen muslims. Ummm, no you are not. It isn't constitutional. Ain't happening. He is telling people he is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. Ummm, No you aren't and no they aren't. He is going to round up illegals? Ummm, again....where is the money coming from? He is talking about making our NATO allies pay for our protection....Ummm, no you aren't. They will laugh in your face and we will lose allies. Which we need. This stuff is rather silly and people that take this stuff seriously need their head examined if they want this guy with Nuclear codes. A fourth grader can tell you that you don't do anything in this world by yourself. That is maybe the dumbest theme including "Only I can fix this" campaign. Seriously? Its demagoguery is my point and intelligent people understand that. It is dangerous....which is why the GOP is not completely behind him either. The Bush family didn't even show up. Hillary isn't perfect but she knows how things work and Trump doesn't. Government is a necessary evil. There are 320 Million people in this country. You shouldn't run a company with 50 people with no government dude.

U obviously know very little about big business

I don't like Trump but at least he didn't lie to the FBI, take money from foreign despots, and is beholden to special interests. At the very least she should have her security clearance revoked disqualifying her for the top job. What would you do to an employee who lied to you like she has?

I was for Bush but it looks like the white nationalists are gaining momentum here.

The guy's a buffoon! He mouths off before he thinks. You actually want someone who's filed for bankruptcy four times to run the country? I.m no Hillary fan but the GOP needs to find more suitable candidates than a Cruz or Trump. He'll self-destruct before the election anyway!
Wonder how many pages this will go? Way to stir up the pot

I don't like Trump but at least he didn't lie to the FBI, take money from foreign despots, and is beholden to special interests. At the very least she should have her security clearance revoked disqualifying her for the top job. What would you do to an employee who lied to you like she has?

I was for Bush but it looks like the white nationalists are gaining momentum here.

So you're saying Trump is honest in contrast?........

I think they are saying Trump is a Republican. Which is fine except that is the other thing. HE IS NOT! LMAO....He is just running for president and can't do it as a democrat. This dude was a democrat almost his entire adult life. He has said the economy runs better under democratic policies as early as a year ago. He said he would run republican because they would vote for him anyway...and he is one hundred percent correct there. Simply because republicans think since he is rich, he will protect their wealth or give them some fictional ladder to it by magically enacting their policies that he doesn't even believe in. He is doing and saying anything to get elected and knows the base is okay with that....but here is the thing. The party establishment knows it is bullshit. That is why they don't endorse him. That is why friggin Cha Chi is a key note speaker at the convention. That is why Cruz embarrassed him...and the entire Bush family protested this sh't show. They understand, he is no more a republican than any other democrat. He just needs to use the party for his personal gain and understands how to play them like a fiddle. His plan? TRUST ME. Well, thanks but no thanks.

I think they are saying Trump is a Republican. Which is fine except that is the other thing. HE IS NOT! LMAO....He is just running for president and can't do it as a democrat. This dude was a democrat almost his entire adult life. He has said the economy runs better under democratic policies as early as a year ago. He said he would run republican because they would vote for him anyway...and he is one hundred percent correct there. Simply because republicans think since he is rich, he will protect their wealth or give them some fictional ladder to it by magically enacting their policies that he doesn't even believe in. He is doing and saying anything to get elected and knows the base is okay with that....but here is the thing. The party establishment knows it is bullshit. That is why they don't endorse him. That is why friggin Cha Chi is a key note speaker at the convention. That is why Cruz embarrassed him...and the entire Bush family protested this sh't show. They understand, he is no more a republican than any other democrat. He just needs to use the party for his personal gain and understands how to play them like a fiddle. His plan? TRUST ME. Well, thanks but no thanks.
CD believing Facebook memes lol. Trump actually did t say that. He's a fiscal conservative & social liberal. I'm not a trump fan but I can't vote for a person who's sold her collective soul to the devil. She let 4 Americans die while she went back to bed. Screw her if not for any other reason than Benghazi! How can you not see Clintons pandering for votes as so obvious & fake?
Now you have the DNC Leaks. I mean my goodness people... I think some people are so brainwashed with this crap!

Like I said I am not a Trump fan but we have a choice of turd with a side of salad or a diarrhea sandwich!

CD believing Facebook memes lol. Trump actually did t say that. He's a fiscal conservative & social liberal. I'm not a trump fan but I can't vote for a person who's sold her collective soul to the devil. She let 4 Americans die while she went back to bed. Screw her if not for any other reason than Benghazi! How can you not see Clintons pandering for votes as so obvious & fake?
Now you have the DNC Leaks. I mean my goodness people... I think some people are so brainwashed with this crap!

Like I said I am not a Trump fan but we have a choice of turd with a side of salad or a diarrhea sandwich!
Yeah, maybe we should waste millions more on another Benghazi investigation until you.re proven correct! Agree with your comment about our choices.

Yeah, maybe we should waste millions more on another Benghazi investigation until you.re proven correct! Agree with your comment about our choices.
4 of our solider a lost their life's for a program to funnel arms to terrorist in Syria and Clinton didn't even bother to try to save her own illegal deeds. She tried to cover it up by just letting them die. Hell yes I'd spends millions to prove it. Truth be known it's already been proven but you won't ever know because they're now covering that up.

I am not sure which comment you are referring to cash. Anyway like I said. I am not over joyed with Hillary either but when you look at who has the resources and the plan that is actually functional it is an easy choice for me. Look, I don't mean to diss anyone here. I respect everybody here. I think the only couple of people I never respected aren't here anymore.

Here is what I am saying. This thing most of us are guilty of has gotten out of hand. I am referring to this blind party loyalty. It has gotten way out of hand...to the point politicians know this and are actually laughing at all of us because they can shoot someone like Trump even said and still count on our vote. It has to end.

Listen, if these party platforms actually did what they say they would do I would be a republican. The problem is republicans spend more money than anyone. If you look at the jobs numbers they don't create half the jobs of the dems. But the other thing is they say they are inclusive but in reality they exclude people. I have voted republican and I still listen to both sides intently because I don't believe anyone should blindly have my vote. It is a lessor of two evils situation. When I look at what policies they are talking about and the relationships you need to enact those I have to go with Hillary. I have no idea of how Donald Trump will be able to work with anyone and that includes republicans by the way who are distancing themselves from him.

The other thing is I am so big on being inclusive it just bothers me to no end how Trump just doesn't distance himself from these hate mongers and race baiters. He doesn't denounce fast enough or effectively enough unless it is a last resort.

This would be the year I would vote republican but there is no way on Gods green earth that man will get my vote...EVER! If there was a Jon Huntsman as the presumptive nominee I would vote for him for example. He can never get enough republican support because he actually works with others on the other side. Doesn't walk lock step.

Last edited:
I am not sure which comment you are referring to cash. Anyway like I said. I am not over joyed with Hillary either but when you look at who has the resources and the plan that is actually functional it is an easy choice for me. Look, I don't mean to diss anyone here. I respect everybody here. I think the only couple of people I never respected aren't here anymore.

Here is what I am saying. This thing most of us are guilty of has gotten out of hand. I am referring to this blind party loyalty. It has gotten way out of hand...to the point politicians know this and are actually laughing at all of us because they can shoot someone like Trump even said and still count on our vote. It has to end.

Listen, if these party platforms actually did what they say they would do I would be a republican. The problem is republicans spend more money than anyone. If you look at the jobs numbers they don't create half the jobs of the dems. But the other thing is they say they are inclusive but in reality they exclude people. I have voted republican and I still listen to both sides intently because I don't believe anyone should blindly have my vote. It is a lessor of two evils situation. When I look at what policies they are talking about and the relationships you need to enact those I have to go with Hillary. I have no idea of how Donald Trump will be able to work with anyone and that includes republicans by the way who are distancing themselves from him.

The other thing is I am so big on being inclusive it just bothers me to no end how Trump just doesn't distance himself from these hate mongers and race baiters. He doesn't denounce fast enough or effectively enough unless it is a last resort.

This would be the year I would vote republican but there is no way on Gods green earth that man will get my vote...EVER! If there was a Jon Huntsman as the presumptive nominee I would vote for him for example. He can never get enough republican support because he actually works with others on the other side. Doesn't walk lock step.
Jon Huntsman would sometimes show up at our local motocross track on practice day and ride with us out here in Utah. His security guys would go out on the track first to check it out and then would respectfully ask us to allow Jon some time on the track to himself and his son if it was too crowded. In talking with him a few times he seemed like a pretty decent guy.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Jon Huntsman would sometimes show up at our local motocross track on practice day and ride with us out here in Utah. His security guys would go out on the track first to check it out and then would respectfully ask us to allow Jon some time on the track to himself and his son if it was too crowded. In talking with him a few times he seemed like a pretty decent guy.
Cool! Yeah, I don't worry about parties as much as most people. I am a moderate democrat but this is a guy I really respect.

Every year on Canesport y'all get into these political battles...No one mind is gonna change from all of the back and forth but there are PLENTY of forums to discuss this BS...F^k all of that, who's starting at TB this year and do you think he'll get a 1000 yards? How many yards do you think BK is gonna throw for??

I can't stand either candidate but clearly there's only one I could vote for at this time. That is Trump but only because the filthy political insider Clinton is just that bad.

I can't stand either candidate but clearly there's only one I could vote for at this time. That is Trump but only because the filthy political insider Clinton is just that bad.

I'd rather blow up the planet and start over rather than vote for either. But, sadly, I will vote Trump. He's a nutcase and a self absorbed narcissist. But not a phoney.

Reactions: Cane919
4 of our solider a lost their life's for a program to funnel arms to terrorist in Syria and Clinton didn't even bother to try to save her own illegal deeds. She tried to cover it up by just letting them die. Hell yes I'd spends millions to prove it. Truth be known it's already been proven but you won't ever know because they're now covering that up.
We,ve already spent the millions. Where do you get your information? Even a two-year GOP-led investigation produced no evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton. Where do you find information that the Republican Committee could not?

Lmao......she's a regular Saint. It must be tough being that loyal.
I could care less about her and even less about bullshit republican propaganda. Your computer savvy. Read their findings for yourself before posting smart-ass comments!

Every year on Canesport y'all get into these political battles...No one mind is gonna change from all of the back and forth but there are PLENTY of forums to discuss this BS...F^k all of that, who's starting at TB this year and do you think he'll get a 1000 yards? How many yards do you think BK is gonna throw for??
Only problem with that is all those subject's have been talked about over and over, beat the horse.

Reactions: Tim1977
Having served in/with the military since 1983, I am well aware of what she did and DID NOT do. Needless to say she is a filthy lying b......
I was a sergeant in the USMC and Vietnam vet but what's military service have to do with phony republican propaganda? You people claim to be aware of everything but never cite sources?

Having been a Marine I would suspect you know exactly why we don't speak of sources so either your claim is false or you just don't give a damn about the truth. Either way, believe what you believe but please don't insult the members intelligence claiming Hillary is clear from any fault in their demise or the lies she spewed thereafter.

Having been a Marine I would suspect you know exactly why we don't speak of sources so either your claim is false or you just don't give a damn about the truth. Either way, believe what you believe but please don't insult the members intelligence claiming Hillary is clear from any fault in their demise or the lies she spewed thereafter.
You won,t cite sources because you don't have. And don.t insult me by saying my claim is false. I was at the siege of Khe Sanh where we endured thousands of incoming rounds daily. Food supplies were air dropped and I watched Marines fighting over the peanut butter. At night they smeared it on their finger tips hoping to get bit by rabid rats. Instant med-vac. Don't tell me I don't give a damn about truth when you ignore it!

The difference between not citing sources because one don't have any and not being allowed to is simple enough for even you to understand. Regardless, Hillary's failures have been documented as well as her lies thereafter. So take your own advice and check the Internet to confirm those facts or don't. Just remember, knowledge is power and blind loyalty to our politicians has brought to where we are in our history.

You won,t cite sources because you don't have. And don.t insult me by saying my claim is false. I was at the siege of Khe Sanh where we endured thousands of incoming rounds daily. Food supplies were air dropped and I watched Marines fighting over the peanut butter. At night they smeared it on their finger tips hoping to get bit by rabid rats. Instant med-vac. Don't tell me I don't give a damn about truth when you ignore it!

I'd rather blow up the planet and start over rather than vote for either. But, sadly, I will vote Trump. He's a nutcase and a self absorbed narcissist. But not a phoney.
Sorry, but he's as phony as they come. He's changed positions on darn near every issue imaginable just to suit his opportunity to run as a Republican. Said he was for the war in Iraq, now lies and says he was always against it. Was pro-choice, now switches to pro-life for this election. Said he will deport all Muslims during the primary, now when it's time to move to the general election says it was "just a suggestion." I could go on and on and on. Also, you think there isn't a reason why he refuses to release his taxes? The guy is a total POS who has spent his entire life looking out only for himself, often times at the expense of regular folks.

Now, don't get me wrong, Hillary is just as bad, which is why I won't vote for either. I will vote third party for the first time in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT