ADVERTISEMENT

It's Not A Campaign.... It's A Movement

Really Shel, I wouldn't, it admit it either, nor should you. Rule 342, always deny , 'Honest dear, that was not my Johnson in her...'
Hell she knew it was all happening. She had no other choice than to stick with Bill because she's an absolute fake bitch and couldn't get elected hall monitor, much less the presidency, without him.

Last edited:
I love, 'don't get me started', like we're about to hear from some world class authority on the subject. Do we take ourselves a bit seriously? Friend, you know no more then me and I know no more than you. Step down from the soapbox and speak as an equal. You have your opinions and I mine. You think government spends wisely and I say no.

Have of you heard of road taxes. Have you seen the truck inspection stations on the borders of all of our states? That so that the trucking industry pays for the commercial use our roads, at least they would be if it weren't for the government waste.

They were asking this President where the jobs were because his OBcare was costing jobs because of medical cost overruns. Where are the savings in medical costs that this President promised us.

Hey 'Cane public accountants tell him about how medical costs have killed jobs.

If you choose to answer this, don't expect a retort. I'll sit back and watch this Liberal convention as it falls apart. Imagine, you call us conservatives bigots!! Look what your officials said about Bernie's religion!!! What hypocrisy.

Let the free market reign. I choose a free marketer, Trump.
Ummm, where did I say the government spends wisely? Don't put words in my mouth to promote your point. It can spend unwisely as it did over 10-14 years or more ago on bogus 3 trillion dollar wars for example. There is a difference between spending and investing. Road taxes aren't fixing our roads everywhere in every district. It can also spend very wisely like when it funded the internet...so you shouldn't speak in such general terms. It is much much more complicated than that.

Obama has a record of consecutive job growth per month. Obamacare wasn't costing any jobs. That is more pure BS. Do your homework and you would know what the cost of insurance was rising before Obamacare vs what it was after Obamacare. For a party so against free handouts you sure are looking for one here. There is no free handout. It was needed to stop the inflated cost of healthcare. That is the savings....it wasn't done to give you a less cost anytime soon. That takes time because the market needs competition for that. If that was so important then republicans shouldn't have blocked single payer. But Hillary will work on that later.

So, when you listen to Trump you think inclusive and tolerant?
Nah man go ahead and answer the questions since you labeled him a bigot. I have heard the guy called every name in the book! Racist! Bigot! When in fact I can show you direct links from Hillary to Robert Byrd who was the head of the KKK before becoming a democrat senator. Now you have the DNC looking like the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world (which they are) after the email release. But hey I guess everyone should turn a blind eye to those right?

Fact is the democratic platform is now how can I pander to you and / or buy your vote? They have no real principles. Hillary did nothing as a Senator. She got people killed as Sec of State. She failed horribly in the area of foreign policy. See the Middle East and Libya as a direct example. She's a globalist and opportunist. Hell she claims to back the LBGT community but yet takes money from foreign donors such as the Saudi's who promote killing homosexuals.

So I guess if Trump is a Bigot, then Hillary is a Racist, Hypocrite and a Bigot!

I just heard the news we aren't going to see any of Debbie at the convention........dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wassermanwchultzdebbie_042716gn6.jpg

Ummm, where did I say the government spends wisely? Don't put words in my mouth to promote your point. It can spend unwisely as it did over 10-14 years or more ago on bogus 3 trillion dollar wars for example. There is a difference between spending and investing. Road taxes aren't fixing our roads everywhere in every district. It can also spend very wisely like when it funded the internet...so you shouldn't speak in such general terms. It is much much more complicated than that.

Obama has a record of consecutive job growth per month. Obamacare wasn't costing any jobs. That is more pure BS. Do your homework and you would know what the cost of insurance was rising before Obamacare vs what it was after Obamacare. For a party so against free handouts you sure are looking for one here. There is no free handout. It was needed to stop the inflated cost of healthcare. That is the savings....it wasn't done to give you a less cost anytime soon. That takes time because the market needs competition for that. If that was so important then republicans shouldn't have blocked single payer. But Hillary will work on that later.

Go'Canes.

Well I know politics are important, and everybody insists they are right. Ain't Murica great! So I think I will stay up and watch Nebraska vs Miami game on espnU at one am. Then I will get ready to head to the lake and go fishing.There is a ten pound Bass out there with my name written all over it.

Yep... We did 3 of them. It happened last weekend so a little late but it was flown on private jet to Boston to be signed lol. He was there with Dustin Lynch & Chris Stapleton. Wish Mike would've got those guys to sign too.
Love a chance to win a guitar signed by him. I will get up with you tomorrow. thanks

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Nah man go ahead and answer the questions since you labeled him a bigot. I have heard the guy called every name in the book! Racist! Bigot! When in fact I can show you direct links from Hillary to Robert Byrd who was the head of the KKK before becoming a democrat senator. Now you have the DNC looking like the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world (which they are) after the email release. But hey I guess everyone should turn a blind eye to those right?

Fact is the democratic platform is now how can I pander to you and / or buy your vote? They have no real principles. Hillary did nothing as a Senator. She got people killed as Sec of State. She failed horribly in the area of foreign policy. See the Middle East and Libya as a direct example. She's a globalist and opportunist. Hell she claims to back the LBGT community but yet takes money from foreign donors such as the Saudi's who promote killing homosexuals.

So I guess if Trump is a Bigot, then Hillary is a Racist, Hypocrite and a Bigot!

So you're saying that Trump hasn't changed his positions to get votes? Newsflash, that's American politics.

Again, Hillary has her issues. She's not my ideal candidate. But Trump is dangerous, he's divisive, he's a habitual liar. So what am I to do, vote 3rd party? That's a wasted vote. 3rd parties don't get a platform in this country.

Last edited:
So you're saying that Trump hasn't changed his positions to get votes? Newsflash, that's American politics.

Again, Hillary has her issues. She's not my ideal candidate. But Trump is dangerous, he's divisive, he's a habitual liar. So what am I to do, vote 3rd party? That's a wasted vote. 3rd parties don't get a platform in this country.
Whoa wait a minute... You called him a big it yet you refuse to answer why you call him a bigot! I think you don't have an answer. Caught in the lefts brainwashed lines of political combat. It's easy to call someone a name but defaming someone when you have no proof & wont give even an example is dangerous territory bro!

a bigot is a person who's intolerant and completely closeminded about any other ideas than his own.

This guy owns 500 companies and uses his negotiation tactics to make "good deals". Ever heard that one before? It's called being a good business minded person. This country has been brainwashed and screwed by the globalist and progressives for far too long. Call a spade a spade and let's start doing what's good our country and not the politicians in power.

And by the way everything you just called Trump and didn't even provide a single example, I can provide you with reference point after reference point of Hillary doing those very same things and worse. We call that being a hypocrite!

Whoa wait a minute... You called him a big it yet you refuse to answer why you call him a bigot! I think you don't have an answer. Caught in the lefts brainwashed lines of political combat. It's easy to call someone a name but defaming someone when you have no proof & wont give even an example is dangerous territory bro!

a bigot is a person who's intolerant and completely closeminded about any other ideas than his own.

This guy owns 500 companies and uses his negotiation tactics to make "good deals". Ever heard that one before? It's called being a good business minded person. This country has been brainwashed and screwed by the globalist and progressives for far too long. Call a spade a spade and let's start doing what's good our country and not the politicians in power.

We're just not going to agree. What you call a good business person I call a spoiled, entitled crook. Let's drop the whole Donald Trump is a business wizard act. Warren Buffet is a smart businessman. Elon Musk is a smart businessman. Donald Trump is a moron who inherited all of his wealth.

And bigot can also mean not being accepting of different racial groups. He launched his campaign as the anti-immigrant candidate. He makes comments like, "The blacks love me". Who says that? The language is telling. How about, "I love the poorly educated". The guy is a moron, and a poor reflection on America.

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person;especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group) ~ Merriam-Webster

And by the way everything you just called Trump and didn't even provide a single example, I can provide you with reference point after reference point of Hillary doing those very same things and worse. We call that being a hypocrite!

If you have the energy, go for it. Again, not excited about Hillary. I just think the country would be better off with her than with Trump. That's not saying a lot, since the political system is currently broken.

We're just not going to agree. What you call a good business person I call a spoiled, entitled crook. Let's drop the whole Donald Trump is a business wizard act. Warren Buffet is a smart businessman. Elon Musk is a smart businessman. Donald Trump is a moron who inherited all of his wealth.

And bigot can also mean not being accepting of different racial groups. He launched his campaign as the anti-immigrant candidate. He makes comments like, "The blacks love me". Who says that? The language is telling. How about, "I love the poorly educated". The guy is a moron, and a poor reflection on America.

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person;especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group) ~ Merriam-Webster
Once again you're wrong! He built his initial campaign on illegal immigration. Which by the way is illegal. He's absolutely right. There zero reason the people who are here illegally can't go ahead and apply for status and or citizenship. They don't because they know they can make more money and not have to it taxes and live off our country's benefits without repercussion. The tax system needs to be gutted and replaced with a flat tax. Watch how many leave after this happens. This also touches on the point that federal govt is way too big. We recreate federal branches who do the same thing the states already do. Why? Because it's the federal govt's way of strong arming the local govt's to do what they want.

In the state of TN we have star testing for high school students which is federally subsidized. The program was a massive failure not to mention it's tied in with common core purse strings. The principal at one of our local high schools and school superintendent decided they were going to do stars last year. The federal govt stepped in and threaten to pull all federal money from the state of TN and fine WilCo $3 million. This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

No we are comparing Hillary to Pinocchio.

She is an absolute liar, of that there is no doubt. But so is Donald Trump. He blatantly lies on almost a daily basis. I despise them both, but if you're going to call one out for being a liar at least maintain your credibility and recognize that they are both liars.

Reactions: cdwright40
She is an absolute liar, of that there is no doubt. But so is Donald Trump. He blatantly lies on almost a daily basis. I despise them both, but if you're going to call one out for being a liar at least maintain your credibility and recognize that they are both liars.
Give me an example so I can research it please! I can go down a laundry list with Hillary.

Trump is a Billionaire he did not need this. He is not a career politician like the Bushes and the Clintons. We need a change that fights for our country for once.

Reactions: skelly6142
Give me an example so I can research it please! I can go down a laundry list with Hillary.
Sure, no problem. Said he was against the war in Iraq from the beginning, yet there is a recorded interview of him on the Howard Stern show where he says he is in favor of the war. Also said he never assumed an alter ego, yet there are recordings of him doing just that. There are plenty of other examples, but I'm not going to do anymore work for you. Bottom line is he's a total POS liar, just like Hillary.

Trump is a Billionaire he did not need this. He is not a career politician like the Bushes and the Clintons. We need a change that fights for our country for once.
How do you know he's a billionaire? Because he says so? LMAO! The guy lies every other day about something, and there's a reason he won't release his taxes.

He and Hillary are BOTH total garbage. Period, end of story.

I thought about that too. She has a lot of people who want her to succeed that have been there done that. Her husband being the main person. Say what you want about his indiscretions but he had this economy humming when he was in office. Hell he created 21 million jobs on his watch. I don't agree with everything he did. He sold out to conservatives a couple of times and they don't even appreciate it....but overall he is a very good president. He actually left a budget surplus when he left office. He should not have done don't ask don't tell for example. I don't like his crime bill either. Particularly locking up so many non violent crime offenders for so long.

She has some warts but Trump has ebola...lol I am not getting anywhere near him.
A lot more people wanted Obama to succeed

A lot more people wanted Obama to succeed
I want everyone to succeed regardless of who they are. It's our country at risk. We literally all should want every president elected to succeed or I must question that persons motives. It should be about what is best for our country.....not some political party or interest. I wanted Bush succeed. I don't care who it is....just like any coach at Miami. I want them all to succeed.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT