ADVERTISEMENT

Kathy Griffin? No....Ted Nugent boo booed himself to get out of active duty...no...Really!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This guy threatens Obama and Hillary on a regular basis and he is not trying to be funny. He is serious. He doesn't apologize, he doubles down. What does he get from Trump? A white house invite....He is another right wing coward.

and I quote:
In a 1977 High Times interview, he claimed to have stopped bathing a month before his draft physical, adding that he showed up for the exam with pants “crusted” with urine and feces. “I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop,” recalled Nugent.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ted-nugent-draft-dodger-467132

This guy threatens Obama and Hillary on a regular basis and he is not trying to be funny. He is serious. He doesn't apologize, he doubles down. What does he get from Trump? A white house invite....He is another right wing coward.

and I quote:
In a 1977 High Times interview, he claimed to have stopped bathing a month before his draft physical, adding that he showed up for the exam with pants “crusted” with urine and feces. “I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop,” recalled Nugent.

Here is the difference......its the left that is ending Kathy Griffins career for her stunt....lol. Ted Nugent is still alive and kicking and playing concerts......whereas Griffin's concerts have almost all been cancelled. Even Anderson Cooper and Al Franken said "dont come near me."

Last edited:
Here is the difference......its the left that is ending Kathy Griffins career for her stunt....lol. Ted Nugent is still alive and kicking and playing concerts......whereas Griffin's concerts have almost all been cancelled. Even Anderson Cooper and Al Franken said "dont come near me."

That's no difference to me. In fact it is childish to say the least. Childish things amuse children. Not me. Nobody cares about a Kathy Griffin event. She really isn't that big....and doesn't really generate the revenue of say a Bill O'rielly. So, it's honestly not that impressive. She will be back booking events and no time and nobody cares about Ted Nugent either. Alive and kicking? Please.....he sucks and doesn't draw either.

This proud draft dodger bragging about literally crapping his pants to get out of active duty is embarrassing. I certainly wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you.

That's no difference to me. In fact it is childish to say the least. Childish things amuse children. Not me. Nobody cares about a Kathy Griffin event. She really isn't that big....and doesn't really generate the revenue of say a Bill O'rielly. So, it's honestly not that impressive. She will be back booking events and no time and nobody cares about Ted Nugent either. Alive and kicking? Please.....he sucks and doesn't draw either.

This proud draft dodger bragging about literally crapping his pants to get out of active duty is embarrassing. I certainly wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you.
Bill Clinton farts in your general direction. Creepy Chris, meet Creepy Clinton...

ENWvXjL.gif

1233934.gif

clinton-beyonce.gif

and I quote:

And your ex communist president gave millions to terrorist countries. What's your point ass hole.

Bill Clinton farts in your general direction. Creepy Chris, meet Creepy Clinton...

ENWvXjL.gif

1233934.gif

clinton-beyonce.gif
Some or maybe many are asking why did democratic leaders publicly denounce Ms Griffin's action as appalling, horrific But GOP leaders were quiet as mouses with Nugents threats against Hillary & Obama? Because they put party before country. Horrific, appalling, hypocritical.

Some or maybe many are asking why did democratic leaders publicly denounce Ms Griffin's action as appalling, horrific But GOP leaders were quiet as mouses with Nugents threats against Hillary & Obama? Because they put party before country. Horrific, appalling, hypocritical.
No President should be threatened which includes the threat by Madonna which went unchecked by Dems. But the case with Griffin was different than Nugent and Madonna because it was graphic. Dont think for a second that Griffin didnt know she would be ridiculed by Trump and the GOP.......thats what she wanted......she just miscalculated about the reaction from the left.

Last edited:

Actually Ted puts on a pretty good show. I saw him and Damn Yankees open up for Bad Company and the amount of energy on the stage between him, Tommy Shaw (Styx), and Jack Blades (Night Ranger) was impressive to say the least. Now that was 25 years ago, lol. So he could suck now. I know that the second Damn Yankees album could be likened to dog shit. So, CD, you are at least partially right. lol.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
No President should be threatened which includes the threat by Madonna which went unchecked by Dems. But the case with Griffin was different than Nugent and Madonna because it was graphic. Dont think for a second that Griffin didnt know she would be ridiculed by Trump and the GOP.......thats what she wanted......she just miscalculated about the reaction from the left.

I actually agree, to an extent. The thing to remember is Nugent did go through an investigation for what he said. He was visited by the Secret Service and ultimately let off the hook. While you are right, I don't think there was an apology, he did clarify his statement publically. Was he right? Nope. Do I condone it? Nope. But let me ask you this CD; what if Nugent had held up a bloody head of Obama for a video or photo opp? What would we say about him then? I can only imagine what he would be called for doing something like that.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
There is an extreme right that are deplorable. Somehow...and that somehow is still being investigated, they won the white house. The people who put party first follow him and Will follow him over a cliff. You know them because they are here everyday trying to bully people....when absolutely nobody is afraid of thier cowardly ass. Just like thier leader. They are are still asking stupid questions like why can't we impeach a sitting President with all branches belonging to his party in just a few weeks like he is fishbone at the corner barber shop.

Actually Ted puts on a pretty good show. I saw him and Damn Yankees open up for Bad Company and the amount of energy on the stage between him, Tommy Shaw (Styx), and Jack Blades (Night Ranger) was impressive to say the least. Now that was 25 years ago, lol. So he could suck now. I know that the second Damn Yankees album could be likened to dog shit. So, CD, you are at least partially right. lol.
Sorry...I can't respect anything about a guy that boo boos his pants to get out of active service. Regardless of how he plays....lmao

Sorry...I can't respect anything about a guy that boo boos his pants to get out of active service. Regardless of how he plays....lmao

Did you serve? @canerob served. @Big Pimpin Cane served. @Joetoth served. @IHeagledriver served. I served. Did you? If the answer is no then STFU about other's service.

Yes, especially if you have your facts wrong.

FROM FACT CHECKER:

But, in a 2006 interview with the UK Independent newspaper, he said he made up that story to the High Times reporter.

(In an effort to keep politics out of the discussion, Fact Checker did not use Nugent’s name, just the case’s details, in correspondence.)

According to military records, Nugent got a student deferment. This was a legal means of avoiding service in the military and is not considered draft dodging.

Bill Clinton — got a student deferment during the Vietnam War and is not A draft dodger. Clinton also got help from friends in high places and didn’t follow through on some promises to avoid service but is legally considered not to have violated the Military Selective Service Act.)

Nugent’s student deferment went away for reasons that are not clear. Jennifer Burke, also with the Selective Service System, told Fact Checker that common reasons could be “he a) finished school or finished the semester, b) was not a full-time student, maintaining good grades, or c) did not return to school for whatever reason.”

Yes, especially if you have your facts wrong.

FROM FACT CHECKER:

But, in a 2006 interview with the UK Independent newspaper, he said he made up that story to the High Times reporter.

(In an effort to keep politics out of the discussion, Fact Checker did not use Nugent’s name, just the case’s details, in correspondence.)

According to military records, Nugent got a student deferment. This was a legal means of avoiding service in the military and is not considered draft dodging.

Bill Clinton — got a student deferment during the Vietnam War and is not A draft dodger. Clinton also got help from friends in high places and didn’t follow through on some promises to avoid service but is legally considered not to have violated the Military Selective Service Act.)

Nugent’s student deferment went away for reasons that are not clear. Jennifer Burke, also with the Selective Service System, told Fact Checker that common reasons could be “he a) finished school or finished the semester, b) was not a full-time student, maintaining good grades, or c) did not return to school for whatever reason.”
Creepy Chris will be warning you about how embarrassing this can get for you soon....

Ted still does it right...no doubt about it....cd says that he is a right wing coward and doesn't draw shit....well cd he has sold over 50 millions albums in his time, and has a couple of business going now, and since you think he is such a coward....then on July 14 in Orlando you can buy a ticket to see him play, tickets going from 150 to 207 dollars...then you can go down to the stage and tell him what a coward he is, oh and don't forget to bring your black suit so you can hide your face like the rest of those punks. I am a country ass right wing gun carrying SOB...and I have tried my best to not get to verbal in this...but I have lived in four different countries,and have lived in eight different states, and I am far from being the smartest guy on this board...never went to college...but I learned a lot about people in my travels....and from what I see you are a pure down to earth racist...man up and say you just don't like white men. Now you can hate me to...this is just the way I feel, but unlike you I do not hate you, frankly I don't hate anybody. Hate is a strong word that I try not to use. I may not like somebody for what they are or represent...but I don't hate....By the way if you really want to know what Ted is all about read his book God, Guns and rock and roll. Well I will get off my sermon, sorry Dorsey I got carried away.

Ted still does it right...no doubt about it....cd says that he is a right wing coward and doesn't draw shit....well cd he has sold over 50 millions albums in his time, and has a couple of business going now, and since you think he is such a coward....then on July 14 in Orlando you can buy a ticket to see him play, tickets going from 150 to 207 dollars...then you can go down to the stage and tell him what a coward he is, oh and don't forget to bring your black suit so you can hide your face like the rest of those punks. I am a country ass right wing gun carrying SOB...and I have tried my best to not get to verbal in this...but I have lived in four different countries,and have lived in eight different states, and I am far from being the smartest guy on this board...never went to college...but I learned a lot about people in my travels....and from what I see you are a pure down to earth racist...man up and say you just don't like white men. Now you can hate me to...this is just the way I feel, but unlike you I do not hate you, frankly I don't hate anybody. Hate is a strong word that I try not to use. I may not like somebody for what they are or represent...but I don't hate....By the way if you really want to know what Ted is all about read his book God, Guns and rock and roll. Well I will get off my sermon, sorry Dorsey I got carried away.

Creepy Chris loves the white skanks though!

Did you serve? @canerob served. @Big Pimpin Cane served. @Joetoth served. @IHeagledriver served. I served. Did you? If the answer is no then STFU about other's service.

Damn, I didn't see that coming, but you didn't one helluva job. Kudos!!

To those who have served I respectfully say a heartfelt thank you. For those that dodged the draft shame on them. for those that have not served in the military it doesn't mean we disrespect our men & women in uniform. we pay our fair share of taxes so when ever we come across some one who evades the draft like the one hit wonder Ted Nugent deserve more than a tongue lashing.

HOF post !!

images

What a hypocritical piece of garbage. I never judge people's service because I did not serve. I just say thank you to those that did serve. Imagine the audacity of this left wing racist asshole to judge someone else's service or lack there of when he himself never served and hates our country. Fuk him.

What a hypocritical piece of garbage. I never judge people's service because I did not serve. I just say thank you to those that did serve. Imagine the audacity of this left wing racist asshole to judge someone else's service or lack there of when he himself never served and hates our country. Fuk him.
Exactly. He never served and hates the military. Most of us are "deplorables" to Creepy Chris. Eff him hard. Hope he catches syphilis from one of the skanks and dies a horrible death.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT